Page 325 of 338 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 8443

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,344 Times in 1,935 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Ugh, so I did a custom for an old old customer which was a facesitting/stoner boyfriend roleplay thing. Turns out that I can't sell it on any platforms! Just been on livechat with C4S. I do customs at the prices that I do because I plan to make more money from them by selling them to other people. He's already emailed me a second script which goes along the same lines. Think it's kind of an important aspect of it for him. Not sure if I'm even really allowed to be making them if they're not allowed to be uploaded anywhere, even if I were to just charge him for exclusive use. Hmm.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 Times in 1,659 Posts

^^^ is it bc of the stoner part?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    ^^^ is it bc of the stoner part?
    From clips4sale:

(03:23:03) Kyle: So please do not mention "high" or "stoner"
    (03:23:06) Kyle: in your content

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,524 Times in 6,969 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vlodina View Post
    Ugh, so I did a custom for an old old customer which was a facesitting/stoner boyfriend roleplay thing. Turns out that I can't sell it on any platforms! Just been on livechat with C4S. I do customs at the prices that I do because I plan to make more money from them by selling them to other people. He's already emailed me a second script which goes along the same lines. Think it's kind of an important aspect of it for him. Not sure if I'm even really allowed to be making them if they're not allowed to be uploaded anywhere, even if I were to just charge him for exclusive use. Hmm.

So what I would do (since you went and did all of that work in making the custom video) is have him pay you via Cash App (Or did he already pay you?), even though Cash App isn't "adult friendly." And then I'd upload the video into Dropbox, and then send it to his e-mail from there or create a Dropbox link and PM him the Dropbox video link.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    So what I would do (since you went and did all of that work in making the custom video) is have him pay you via Cash App (Or did he already pay you?), even though Cash App isn't "adult friendly." And then I'd upload the video into Dropbox, and then send it to his e-mail from there or create a Dropbox link and PM him the Dropbox video link.
    Oh, he already got it via mfcshare. And he paid long before I did it, of course!
    It's just I was reading the second script, and thought "oh hold on" and turns out I shouldn't be making that kind of video after all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, but I need to VENT. I have such mixed feelings about regulars online. They’re great when you need them. When traffic is slow and it’s quiet online. Sometimes a regular will come in totally make the night worth it. But some of my regulars are like energy vampires and they take up a lot of time and attention in my room. They’re high maintenance. They’ll drop a bunch of money and then expect to stay and hang in my room for hours after and just “hang out.” I’m WORKING. I don’t mind hanging and catching up a bit. But it’s time for me to turn my attention to the next paying customer.

Anyway, what’s REALLY got my panties in a bunch is: I’ve got one regular that’s been coming around for a really long time, 3 years probably. He’s spent a good chunk on me over the years and he’ll literally sit online for hours. He would always tip or do a show even if it was just a little bit because he hadn’t gotten paid yet. Then I noticed he would say money was tight and would go a whole night without paying anything. It bothered me but usually he more than made up for it next payday. But more and more days have been passing and even when he does tip or do shows it’s less and less. He’s in my room every single day, never misses one day. And talks and talks and talks. That’s exhausting even when he is paying. But I literally don’t have any energy for this behavior if you aren’t paying.

I’m way past my limit. Spending time with me and getting my attention to is a luxury. If you can’t pay for it then make room for the people who can. I’ve been nice about it and patient for long enough but I swear I’m a moment away from losing my shit. I’ve started basically ignoring him online. Still nice but very clearly talking to other people or working on other things, sitting on my phone anything but entertaining him. He’ll even be like “what are you doing?” “What are you working on?” I’m just like “stuff” lol . I’m hoping he gets the hint but I’m sure I’m going to have to lay it out crystal clear for him to get it.

If anyone has any advice I’ll gladly listen. I don’t want to be mean. But also, he’s very much taking advantage of the fact that I’ve been nice until now.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 36,239 Times in 8,298 Posts

I truly believe that every reg has an expiration date. It doesn't matter how much he has spent on you, that still doesn't give him the right to cross boundaries and robbing you of the time and energy that you could spend converting paying customers into sales. He is now costing you money because potential spending guys can pick up the vibes that something is bothering you and leave.

You have been more than gracious. I would flat out tell him you love to spend time with him in private or exclusive but him just parking in your room is not okay.
    You are not his friend and he obviously doesn't have your best interest. If he doesn't get free time and attention from you, he'll move onto the next girl and do the same shit. It's your room, your hustle, your livelihood so you have to regulate what's acceptable. I get it, he has spent big on you so you're hoping that will continue but now he's freeloading. Once they start spending less and less, eventually they'll stop spending. He is now taking advantage of your niceness.

I would block if he keeps at it!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSunDoll View Post
    I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, but I need to VENT. I have such mixed feelings about regulars online. They’re great when you need them. When traffic is slow and it’s quiet online. Sometimes a regular will come in totally make the night worth it. But some of my regulars are like energy vampires and they take up a lot of time and attention in my room. They’re high maintenance. They’ll drop a bunch of money and then expect to stay and hang in my room for hours after and just “hang out.” I’m WORKING. I don’t mind hanging and catching up a bit. But it’s time for me to turn my attention to the next paying customer.

Anyway, what’s REALLY got my panties in a bunch is: I’ve got one regular that’s been coming around for a really long time, 3 years probably. He’s spent a good chunk on me over the years and he’ll literally sit online for hours. He would always tip or do a show even if it was just a little bit because he hadn’t gotten paid yet. Then I noticed he would say money was tight and would go a whole night without paying anything. It bothered me but usually he more than made up for it next payday. But more and more days have been passing and even when he does tip or do shows it’s less and less. He’s in my room every single day, never misses one day. And talks and talks and talks. That’s exhausting even when he is paying. But I literally don’t have any energy for this behavior if you aren’t paying.

I’m way past my limit. Spending time with me and getting my attention to is a luxury. If you can’t pay for it then make room for the people who can. I’ve been nice about it and patient for long enough but I swear I’m a moment away from losing my shit. I’ve started basically ignoring him online. Still nice but very clearly talking to other people or working on other things, sitting on my phone anything but entertaining him. He’ll even be like “what are you doing?” “What are you working on?” I’m just like “stuff” lol . I’m hoping he gets the hint but I’m sure I’m going to have to lay it out crystal clear for him to get it.

If anyone has any advice I’ll gladly listen. I don’t want to be mean. But also, he’s very much taking advantage of the fact that I’ve been nice until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    There is NO shortage of men for women of any age.
    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Love and approve of yourself unconditionally.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

OBS is going crazy right now!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 2,842 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

If anyone has any advice Iíll gladly listen. I donít want to be mean. But also, heís very much taking advantage of the fact that Iíve been nice until now.
    I'd tell him, when he's in the room chatting: "You know is hard for me to focus just on you in public chat, why don't we go alone? We always have a great time togheter and interesting convos, it's a pity to not be able to focus on it in public".
    If he says "Money is tight" you tell him "Ohh, got it! Well, I can't wait for next time, I really miss our fun! I'll see you soon!".
    If he keeps staying around, you say "Oh, I thought you can't come in!" and he will probably confirm that, so ask him "Oh, then what's the problem?" and he will probably try to give some shit answer and you be like "Didn't we agree that we have a better focus when we are alone and you're coming back when you're able to?".

Anyway, variations of that. Improvise as the convo goes, just keep cornering him with questions that revolve around the "why are you still taking my time if you don't spend" topic. He might get or not get angry, but I wouldn't stress about it, he has been an asshole and took advantage of your niceness. Keep being nice, even tho it's gonna be hard for you, but try to stay "innocent" while cornering him with those questions )) Time for him to hit a wall.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks yíall for telling me what I needed to hear. Iíve definitely been more than patient and understanding since heís been coming around for so long and I figured we had a pretty clear understanding of how this works but itís clear heís reached his expiration. Or heís lost site of what exactly weíre doing here. It couldnít continue like this so Iím glad yíall helped me realize what I already know in the back of my mind..

BUTÖ.

Could the cam gods have heard my dilemmaÖlast night was seriously the first night EVER in 3 years that he just didnít show up. Thatís never happened without sending me a message to not expect to see him.. is it possible the trash took its self out?! Lol probably a fluke but Iím hopeful that maybe he did actually take the hint when I was ignoring himÖ.either way I was way happier last night!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Possibly and good riddance! If you're letting him getting away with all this, he'll think he has you exactly where he wanted and continue to push more boundaries to see how much he can get away with.

This is true for both online and real life, givers have to set boundaries because takers won't!

Thanks yíall for telling me what I needed to hear. Iíve definitely been more than patient and understanding since heís been coming around for so long and I figured we had a pretty clear understanding of how this works but itís clear heís reached his expiration. Or heís lost site of what exactly weíre doing here. It couldnít continue like this so Iím glad yíall helped me realize what I already know in the back of my mind..

BUTÖ.

Could the cam gods have heard my dilemmaÖlast night was seriously the first night EVER in 3 years that he just didnít show up. Thatís never happened without sending me a message to not expect to see him.. is it possible the trash took its self out?! Lol probably a fluke but Iím hopeful that maybe he did actually take the hint when I was ignoring himÖ.either way I was way happier last night!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Made Salmon Scampi today and it turned out so good. Made enough for today and tomorrow. I can't eat leftovers more than the next day.
    Everything was bought and paid for at Trader Hoes! #hoemade #traderhoes

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last night late night I went to the store. Something felt odd and across the street a guy was looking at the store from the bus stop. Baggy clothes all black. Short guy with flat black hair. I live downtown area where everyone is questionable so it’s not a big deal to see Oddballs. Usually a crowd of ppl bc of all the clubs but it was a Tuesday night.
    That guy walked In behind me wearing a tan full cover ski mask. The owner looked at me and said to take off my mask so I did but when I did I saw the ski mask guy behind me. It was the same guy. I heard a shotgun load and I froze are you fucking kidding me? The clerk motioned for me to come to him while he is pointing a shotgun at me bc I’m in the middle. The ski mask guy was saying something about fucking w him and what would the store owner do? I’m thinking this guys brain is going to splatter. This is going to be bad. I’m scared but I’m walking towards the gun the clerk is holding under his firing range.
    A guy came from the freezer (homeless guy that helps stock beer) and the floral guy came out all of them had the ski mask guy cornered and cleared the store

I stayed until the cops came bc I saw where he came from and his full description in case they needed information. If I was that guy I would’ve ran but they kept him cornered until the police showed up.

Scary
    Keep your eyes open at all times
    I’m glad I could give a description if it was needed but it wasn’t.
    The most odd thing he dis was wear all black but wore a tan ski mask.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Jeez, Erika. That's some scary shit!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 3,827 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

But some of my regulars are like energy vampires and they take up a lot of time and attention in my room. Theyíre high maintenance. Theyíll drop a bunch of money and then expect to stay and hang in my room for hours after and just ďhang out.Ē Iím WORKING. I donít mind hanging and catching up a bit. But itís time for me to turn my attention to the next paying customer.

Anyway, whatís REALLY got my panties in a bunch is: Iíve got one regular thatís been coming around for a really long time, 3 years probably. Heís spent a good chunk on me over the years and heíll literally sit online for hours. He would always tip or do a show even if it was just a little bit because he hadnít gotten paid yet. Then I noticed he would say money was tight and would go a whole night without paying anything. It bothered me but usually he more than made up for it next payday. But more and more days have been passing and even when he does tip or do shows itís less and less. Heís in my room every single day, never misses one day. And talks and talks and talks. Thatís exhausting even when he is paying. But I literally donít have any energy for this behavior if you arenít paying.

Iím way past my limit. Spending time with me and getting my attention to is a luxury. If you canít pay for it then make room for the people who can. Iíve been nice about it and patient for long enough but I swear Iím a moment away from losing my shit. Iíve started basically ignoring him online. Still nice but very clearly talking to other people or working on other things, sitting on my phone anything but entertaining him. Heíll even be like ďwhat are you doing?Ē ďWhat are you working on?Ē Iím just like ďstuffĒ lol . Iím hoping he gets the hint but Iím sure Iím going to have to lay it out crystal clear for him to get it.

If anyone has any advice Iíll gladly listen. I donít want to be mean. But also, heís very much taking advantage of the fact that Iíve been nice until now.
    The thing is that this guy probably knows exactly what he's doing so I don't know if you're going to be able to trick or coerce him into spending a lot again. I would definitely try but if it doesn't work, ban him. If he's draining your energy he's hurting your money. You're also probably not the only chick he has done it to, they try to get as much for free from a chick as they can and when the chick inevitably blocks them or gives them enough attitude about it to where the guy is officially turned off from them they start the cycle all over again with a new chick, and yes each cycle can last for YEARS so don't think the fact that he's been on you for 3 years is meaningful.

Also, why do you not want to be mean? That's the trap that keeps most women putting up with crap that they don't want to, because men are counting on you 'not wanting to be mean.' What's wrong with being mean? He's purposely taking advantage of you, that's the kind of person who you should be mean to. If you can't set boundaries people will always push them as far as they can. I'm no trying to be harsh but in this business if you can't tell a dude to go fuck himself I really think you're at a big disadvantage.

But also just think about it practically. Like I said, he's hurting your energy so he's hurting your money. And if he's not spending anymore you don't have to worry about losing his money because he's not giving it. And if he doesn't get that it's disrespectful for him to take up your time like this or doesn't care, he's not a customer worth caring about. Business is business.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,486 Times in 2,558 Posts

Thanks y’all for telling me what I needed to hear. I’ve definitely been more than patient and understanding since he’s been coming around for so long and I figured we had a pretty clear understanding of how this works but it’s clear he’s reached his expiration. Or he’s lost site of what exactly we’re doing here. It couldn’t continue like this so I’m glad y’all helped me realize what I already know in the back of my mind..

BUT….

Could the cam gods have heard my dilemma…last night was seriously the first night EVER in 3 years that he just didn’t show up. That’s never happened without sending me a message to not expect to see him.. is it possible the trash took its self out?! Lol probably a fluke but I’m hopeful that maybe he did actually take the hint when I was ignoring him….either way I was way happier last night!
    Most girls are taught from a young age to always be nice and ladylike. It goes against our nature and how much it's ingrained into us. It's a process to step up and say "I'm not taking anymore crap." When you do, you will feel so much better. It takes time though, so be gentle with yourself.

Men are thrown off their game when they see us take our power back. They are not used to it. It also turns them on, hence why I recommend the book "Why men love bitches".

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    The thing is that this guy probably knows exactly what he's doing so I don't know if you're going to be able to trick or coerce him into spending a lot again. I would definitely try but if it doesn't work, ban him. If he's draining your energy he's hurting your money. You're also probably not the only chick he has done it to, they try to get as much for free from a chick as they can and when the chick inevitably blocks them or gives them enough attitude about it to where the guy is officially turned off from them they start the cycle all over again with a new chick, and yes each cycle can last for YEARS so don't think the fact that he's been on you for 3 years is meaningful.

Also, why do you not want to be mean? That's the trap that keeps most women putting up with crap that they don't want to, because men are counting on you 'not wanting to be mean.' What's wrong with being mean? He's purposely taking advantage of you, that's the kind of person who you should be mean to. If you can't set boundaries people will always push them as far as they can. I'm no trying to be harsh but in this business if you can't tell a dude to go fuck himself I really think you're at a big disadvantage.

But also just think about it practically. Like I said, he's hurting your energy so he's hurting your money. And if he's not spending anymore you don't have to worry about losing his money because he's not giving it. And if he doesn't get that it's disrespectful for him to take up your time like this or doesn't care, he's not a customer worth caring about. Business is business.
    I didnt want to get rude and not have him spend anymore at all but I think ur probably right and he's probably reached his expiration date regardless. I dont care otherwise and youre right business is business. I was hoping that at least if I stayed polite he'd eventually make up for it again on payday like he always did in the past. But its definitely been long enough. and you and Marina are right, I dont want him to get any more comfortable. thanks for sharing your input. I knew I needed to put my foot down but he would sometimes make a difference between a shitty earnings night and and actually decent one. Oh well. theres a million more in the sea. and they'll reach their expiration too. they always do.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last night late night I went to the store. Something felt odd and across the street a guy was looking at the store from the bus stop. Baggy clothes all black. Short guy with flat black hair. I live downtown area where everyone is questionable so it’s not a big deal to see Oddballs. Usually a crowd of ppl bc of all the clubs but it was a Tuesday night.
    That guy walked In behind me wearing a tan full cover ski mask. The owner looked at me and said to take off my mask so I did but when I did I saw the ski mask guy behind me. It was the same guy. I heard a shotgun load and I froze are you fucking kidding me? The clerk motioned for me to come to him while he is pointing a shotgun at me bc I’m in the middle. The ski mask guy was saying something about fucking w him and what would the store owner do? I’m thinking this guys brain is going to splatter. This is going to be bad. I’m scared but I’m walking towards the gun the clerk is holding under his firing range.
    A guy came from the freezer (homeless guy that helps stock beer) and the floral guy came out all of them had the ski mask guy cornered and cleared the store

I stayed until the cops came bc I saw where he came from and his full description in case they needed information. If I was that guy I would’ve ran but they kept him cornered until the police showed up.

Scary
    I’m glad I could give a description if it was needed but it wasn’t.

OMG, Erika! I'm glad you're okay, but man, that is TERRIFYING! People get PTSD from shit like that! How are you holding up after being in the middle of something like that?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last night late night I went to the store. Something felt odd and across the street a guy was looking at the store from the bus stop. Baggy clothes all black. Short guy with flat black hair. I live downtown area where everyone is questionable so itís not a big deal to see Oddballs. Usually a crowd of ppl bc of all the clubs but it was a Tuesday night.
    That guy walked In behind me wearing a tan full cover ski mask. The owner looked at me and said to take off my mask so I did but when I did I saw the ski mask guy behind me. It was the same guy. I heard a shotgun load and I froze are you fucking kidding me? The clerk motioned for me to come to him while he is pointing a shotgun at me bc Iím in the middle. The ski mask guy was saying something about fucking w him and what would the store owner do? Iím thinking this guys brain is going to splatter. This is going to be bad. Iím scared but Iím walking towards the gun the clerk is holding under his firing range.

I stayed until the cops came bc I saw where he came from and his full description in case they needed information. If I was that guy I wouldíve ran but they kept him cornered until the police showed up.

Scary
    Iím glad I could give a description if it was needed but it wasnít.
    What a horrible experience. I'm glad you are okay and nobody got hurt but I can't imagine witnessing it.

Yes, we need to be more careful than ever these days.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    OMG, Erika! I'm glad you're okay, but man, that is TERRIFYING! People get PTSD from shit like that! How are you holding up after being in the middle of something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    What a horrible experience. I'm glad you are okay and nobody got hurt but I can't imagine witnessing it.

Yes, we need to be more careful than ever these days.
    Iím still in the canít believe that happened so quick stage.

Itís hard to just let roll off your back.

I only had my keys and a 20 dollar bill on me. No mace bc my kid had my keys and not sure if I wouldíve used it bc I was shocked.
    I know Iím freaking myself out thinking the different scenarios.

I went to the store this morning and thereís a photo of the guy at the register along with the shoplifter pics taken from the store camera.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I’m still in the can’t believe that happened so quick stage.

It’s hard to just let roll off your back.

I only had my keys and a 20 dollar bill on me. No mace bc my kid had my keys and not sure if I would’ve used it bc I was shocked.
    I know I’m freaking myself out thinking the different scenarios.

I went to the store this morning and there’s a photo of the guy at the register along with the shoplifter pics taken from the store camera.
    I’m glad you’re ok! I can’t imagine how terrifying must’ve been…

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Omg, Erika you've been through a rough rollercoaster lately. Sending you love!

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I might have a pass go and collect 200.00

the social worker emailed me saying mom can now apply for CAP/DA, i don't know what that means but it adds up to 50 hours weekly.
    there are levels to elderly medicaid by invite only.
    Currently i pay the extra for care that medicaid doesnt pay so big help
    Im learning how to play the elderly Medicaid system and here's the biggest tip, start complaining about things happening in the next level at the current level so you don't have to wait during the next level only to find yourself 3 levels up and needing to ask for more assistance bc only level 2 has been approved.

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This isn't really anything important but I just found out you can change the forum color to blue and I am so happy right now because it's less bright

46. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenEyedRedhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I might have a pass go and collect 200.00

the social worker emailed me saying mom can now apply for CAP/DA, i don't know what that means but it adds up to 50 hours weekly.
    there are levels to elderly medicaid by invite only.
    Currently i pay the extra for care that medicaid doesnt pay so big help
    Im learning how to play the elderly Medicaid system and here's the biggest tip, start complaining about things happening in the next level at the current level so you don't have to wait during the next level only to find yourself 3 levels up and needing to ask for more assistance bc only level 2 has been approved.
    That sounds like it could be a good thing for your mom and you. I hope it gives you a much needed break.