Page 278 of 280 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280 LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 6976

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,379 Times in 5,955 Posts

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

OMG! My fellow Jem and the Holograms fans would appreciate this. Jem "Smells Like Teen Spirit" mashup:

https://soundcloud.com/garth-jensen/...spirit-jensens
    https://twitter.com/yummybrownfox

"This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,413 Times in 1,487 Posts

I think if I start dating again I’m not telling him the work I do. I know that sound scandalous, but most guys lie. Why be fully invested? Why not date around and see what happens? If it becomes serious I’ll tell him, but his ass will have to forgive my lying ass. I’m sorry but most men don’t take this well unless they are a cuck
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,614 Times in 958 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I think if I start dating again I’m not telling him the work I do.
    Yup if I ever had to date again (god forbid) I would not tell the truth about almost anything. People can be so judgemental

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is Adobe Audition really good for fixing audio distortion? I really don't wanna have to RErecord this video I just did.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Is Adobe Audition really good for fixing audio distortion? I really don't wanna have to RErecord this video I just did.....
    Ugh! Nevermind. It saves it as a standalone AUDIO file. Lame! I wanted it to save as a VIDEO, so I don't have to record this video all over again! I'm gonna give Filmora a try. Otherwise I will actually have to record this fucking custom video all over again tomorrow. SMH.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,378 Times in 6,237 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Ugh! Nevermind. It saves it as a standalone AUDIO file. Lame! I wanted it to save as a VIDEO, so I don't have to record this video all over again! I'm gonna give Filmora a try. Otherwise I will actually have to record this fucking custom video all over again tomorrow. SMH.
    Filmora should be able to help synch the audio to the video. But you can also take the mp3 from the adobe program and use that over the saved video.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Filmora should be able to help synch the audio to the video. But you can also take the mp3 from the adobe program and use that over the saved video.

Thanks, but no luck with Filmora either. The problem is that it was a custom video of me talking the whole time, and the sound of me talking is all distorted. Now I've been fooling with DaVinci Resolve for a while today, and I see it takes over an hour just to render a video. Crazy...

I'm not used to any of these programs. I've been using an old version of Windows Movie Maker for years now. It's the only program I use without feeling like I could pull my hair up...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Thanks, but no luck with Filmora either. The problem is that it was a custom video of me talking the whole time, and the sound of me talking is all distorted. Now I've been fooling with DaVinci Resolve for a while today, and I see it takes over an hour just to render a video. Crazy...

I'm not used to any of these programs. I've been using an old version of Windows Movie Maker for years now. It's the only program I use without feeling like I could pull my hair up...
    In that case Filmora won't help you out with this issue but it's an easy step up from windows movie maker. Maybe next time?

Thanks

In that case Filmora won't help you out with this issue but it's an easy step up from windows movie maker. Maybe next time?

I fixed the issue, and now it pretty much just sounds like bathroom echo. So I'm not going to rerecord this, because HE insisted I record this in my tiny-ass bathroom (and POV) instead of in my bedroom. So if a little bathroom echo/"acoustics" bothers him (I don't think it will), he can pay me again to do the video again on another day when my son is out of the house. This guy is about to get a bonus...a 21-minute video (He only paid for a 5-minute video, but I got into it and kept talking, talking, talking...lol) + a 5-minute trimmed down version of the video. So he should definitely be happy.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,787 Times in 2,931 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

This is one of my favorite videos ever, I cannot watch it without breaking out into a huge smile:

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    This is one of my favorite videos ever, I cannot watch it without breaking out into a huge smile:

She said it's getting out of hand!!! I love this. I've been riding around listing to It's Dark And He'll Is Hot. That shit still gets me hyped.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

She said it's getting out of hand!!! I love this. I've been riding around listing to It's Dark And He'll Is Hot. That shit still gets me hyped.
    It's been in my mind a lot lately because of DMX in the news, I keep saying "I FUCKS with you DMX" to myself around the house LOL.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I am obsessed with Korean lip stains! I know I'm late to the trend. I ordered a few from here
    https://banilausa.com/collections/li...et-blurred-lip

Hopefully by the time they get here I will have figured out a few techniques. I fell down the yt worm hole last night. I know I can probably do this with stuff I already have but those tints were so pretty.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,937 Times in 785 Posts
    My Mood
    Innocent

Hopefully by the time they get here I will have figured out a few techniques.
    I love lip stains and haven't been able to find one that works well enough without going on like lipstick or gloss, would love to see the results, let us know how it turns out!
    Tempted to snatch up the Rosy Nude Filter color!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BambiCutie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by BambiCutie View Post
    I love lip stains and haven't been able to find one that works well enough without going on like lipstick or gloss, would love to see the results, let us know how it turns out!
    Tempted to snatch up the Rosy Nude Filter color!
    I will share photos when they get here. I ordered the marsala filer and the tahiti coral. I also got a paw print brush? It's so weird that I had to have it.
    https://banilausa.com/collections/fa...ng-moong-brush

Thanks

I just paid for the Filmora X perpetual plan. I used it with a custom video I did today. I saw the Filmora watermark smack dab in the middle of my video (On the free version), and said ewww...fuck that. Lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    It's been in my mind a lot lately because of DMX in the news, I keep saying "I FUCKS with you DMX" to myself around the house LOL.
    Whispering softly into the void....I fuks wit u DMX! rip

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,765 Times in 687 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I got to see DMX perform his old hits at a summer festival two summers ago. Glad I got to see him before he passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 853 Posts

Super annoyed its taking me longer to get back on cam then I thought it would since I moved the start of March. Went to finally log in and realized this room is set up awful for light and even my ring light makes the shadows insane so now I have to spend the afternoon working on that. Sigh. Plus half the room still needs to be painted. I'm super frustrated. Part of me wishes I never moved but I mean, they wanted to up my rent for lease renewal to a stupid number and I wanted my dogs to have a yard again. But man, the amount of work that still needs to be done and the living room is so much smaller so I cant even cam in there, it will have to be the bedroom. Ugh. I wish I could qualify for a mortgage and get my own big place but I dont.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,890 Times in 1,881 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

It makes me laugh when I see side chicks trying to marry the... married guy.
    If I dated married men, I would always wanna be the side chick, forever. And encourage them to stay married. The more they stay married, the more you have them eating from your palm and buy you whatever you want. And you're also free of obligations, you don't have to explain yourself to him anything, lol. Side chicks get the money and also you can have him on a schedule that YOU set. You know the loser is available this friday, cuz his wife is gone wherever? Perfect, milk his pocket dry, suck and fuck him good, telling him how much you missed him, bla bla bla, while having the whole week free to date whoever you want and do whatever you want. Also, you don't have the answer the phone everytime the loser calls, cuz you know, you don't stay around the phone, since you know he's with his wife and you don't wanna bother him (my ass, you're just making him more crazy for you) ))
    I should start some "side chick" classes, to teach them how to not me dumb anymore. Why would I want to marry that dude? So I can leave the side chick available and get less money and also explain what I do with it?
    Nah.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Went to finally log in and realized this room is set up awful for light and even my ring light makes the shadows insane so now I have to spend the afternoon working on that.
    You can't put a second light somewhere behind you? I only get crazy shadows when I have one light source that is in front of me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    I got my first vaccine (Pfizer) yesterday and had very little side effects. My arm started hurting about 5 hours later but Tylenol helped. Other than that, just a little fatigue but I'm fine today.
    Well shit! I woke up early today because i'm getting my second dose of the Pfizer shot. I had no effects from the first one and I expect maybe some from the second...the nurse said it's common. Then halfway through my shift today I started my period!..dammit! I wasn't expecting it for a few days. Now I have to work through any side effects AND my damn period....just kill me now....lol. Oh well...at least I'm vaccinated and can get my hair done again in a few weeks...there is that i suppose

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I got my second pfizer shot today and I am so glad to have that done. For now. At the moment I'm overtired but it didn't help that I was up all night long.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 Times in 1,378 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    Well shit! I woke up early today because i'm getting my second dose of the Pfizer shot. I had no effects from the first one and I expect maybe some from the second...the nurse said it's common. Then halfway through my shift today I started my period!..dammit! I wasn't expecting it for a few days. Now I have to work through any side effects AND my damn period....just kill me now....lol. Oh well...at least I'm vaccinated and can get my hair done again in a few weeks...there is that i suppose
    No fun! At least you're getting all the bad stuff over with at the same time. Maybe you won't even have side effects. We can hope!

I'm getting my second shot on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 939 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Looked outside this morning- it's snowing in April? What's going on Mother Nature?

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post: