Page 324 of 338 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 8436

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,117 Times in 1,658 Posts

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I think I'm gonna get into pickling my own food? And learn how to make my own gummy candy? I'm always coming up with all these ideas on what flavors I'd like to have, but they don't exist. The same goes for fragrances. I need a new creative project.
    Name:  fccfc9021ad062ab34336ba32c718568.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  95.2 KB

lol

a old man in my hometown made pickled hot sausage, it was so good over white rice eat it breakfast lunch and dinner
    but he was missing his thumb and Id beg him to tell me how he made his, it was goooood but he would say the secret was his thumb he charged 20 bucks for a huge jar like the gas station ones and he owned the liquor spot for all the local drunks

I imagine gas stations or that old man

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 360 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    i am iced in the house today and debating trying to watch it again. its in the top 10 here too (east coast usa) recently I have had netflix offering movies with subtitles bc i have watched everything.
    I struggle so hard with alyssa Milano if its her voice or she look's or she reminds me of my sister, it annoys me lol
    It is very hard when you do not like an actor, i know it ! if you did not watch it, you can leave this one aside and i can give you the resume of the movie in a pm haha !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattyfetish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,585 Times in 6,558 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Name:  fccfc9021ad062ab34336ba32c718568.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  95.2 KB

lol

a old man in my hometown made pickled hot sausage, it was so good over white rice eat it breakfast lunch and dinner
    but he was missing his thumb and Id beg him to tell me how he made his, it was goooood but he would say the secret was his thumb he charged 20 bucks for a huge jar like the gas station ones and he owned the liquor spot for all the local drunks

I imagine gas stations or that old man
    Nawww I'm not going the pickled pigs feet route. I'm thinking more along the lines of pickles, olives and maybe watermelon rinds. Some veggies, stuff like that.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. \_(ツ)_/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Free at home covid test from the USPS are now available. The shipments go out at the end of the month.

https://special.usps.com/testkits

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I want to post how shitty life is. its unfair to put yall through that.
    synopsis
    jan 4 baby daddy died
    wake, funeral, drama tried to happen at the wake and funeral
    Thursday going to the cookout and find out moms aid didn't show up, that happened all the way through yesterday
    she fell yesterday, hit her head on the corner wall and didn't call anyone yesterday, huge black knot middle of forhead.
    got her a dr appt this am
    leave my house, step to my car, it's been ransacked. (fffuxk life, idc at this point)
    tire goes flat to moms
    get it filled air after 2 stations "out of order"
    get mom, she changed personalities in the car, the last place you want this to happen and starts hitting me screaming its her house , she grabbed the wheel on the highway... just wtf, I need a officer to pull me but i wasnt that lucky, she made me loose my exit and had to go 2 miles, turn around, 2 miles back.
    I DOOOONT CARE. fuck it fuck it fuck it
    tells the dr im abusive and she needs help. when the dr leaves the room she rips off her mask, in anger and makes a loud groan, charges at me and hits me but the nurse saw her came running in "is everything ok??" everything is peachy lol you tell me if everything is ok and mom says, i was trying to hurt myself, not you.
    I reply all right light bright, get a 72 hr vacation if you want to. put you in a padded room. sometimes i just have to say something in return and make her aware of her words, she'll realize what she said and i am thinking i got you didnt i? lol
    lmfao i cook her daily dinners, make lunch daily, feed her dog bc she forgets to it. (dementia and why the aids are important to daily life)
    and tomorrow, round 2, she broke her partial when she fell.
    she's mad bc i had to spend 2 weeks arranging the funeral bc he forgets my baby daddy died lol so she thinks im just off frolickimg in the tulips lol but i still took her dinner daily
    I have to do this again tomorrow bc when she fell, she broke her teeth when they fell out.

i dont need sympathy but i needed to tell someone that life sucks.
    uhhhg
    I want to cry but all i do is giggle, the fuck it giggle, the i am not paying attention to this bullshit giggle. smile for the camera

Imagine how long my original rant bc this still turned out longggggg

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,454 Times in 2,545 Posts

I so feel for you Erika. It's just too much. Dementia sucks so bad.

It is a thankless job that you have, in addition to your other job. It's so damn hard. Vent away all you want.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 36,161 Times in 8,275 Posts

Erika, you've earned the right to vent as much as you want to.

I feel for you. Life has a way of beating us up. Just when I thought I couldn't admire you more, I was wrong. What you've experienced was too much even for people with a lot of support but for you to do it all my yourself is remarkable. I know things will get better for you. ****BIG HUUUUGSSSSS***
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    There is NO shortage of men for women of any age.
    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Love and approve of yourself unconditionally.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 Times in 347 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Damn Erika. HUGS. Vent away. I know that giggle. I had a bunch of crazy shit hit the fan starting Aug 2021. We can rock back and forth, eat snacks, and giggle together.

Very sorry to hear about your baby daddy. That sucks tremendously. I also have kids— their father is so damn important in their lives. MOAR HUGS

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freyasnecklace For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 1,093 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Have any of you ladies had a celebrity slide into your DMs? Not my cam IG, but my personal one. I follow the celebrity and it's his legit page. I'm just skeptical because I'm not an IG model lol
    "I now exist everywhere and nowhere. In between the fabric of space, time, and streamate. Send help."- illuminaughty

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They say you should only do bold lips or eyes or cheeks but not all. Been feeling dragalicious with bold eyes, lips and cheeks lately so fuck that. Everything bold is want I want.

Went to Mac and got 3 lipsticks: red, pink and coral. One blush in bright fuchsia, lip liner and eyeshadow refill.
    I love make up so much! Can't wait to do hoe makeup at Starbucks tomorrow at 6am!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Miss Erika, just checking on you and hope you're doing okay!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,227 Times in 2,821 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    Have any of you ladies had a celebrity slide into your DMs? Not my cam IG, but my personal one. I follow the celebrity and it's his legit page. I'm just skeptical because I'm not an IG model lol
    Well, make sure you're being discreet about it, if my celebrity crush would silde into my DM's, I'd rather earn his trust than a bunch of likes on internet, haha. I wouldn't tell shit to anyone, not even my best friends. But that's how I am ) Most of those celebrities are tired of models, maybe he wants some normal human interaction. Just play cool and see what is he about
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks
    Thanked 3,166 Times in 1,263 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    They say you should only do bold lips or eyes or cheeks but not all. Been feeling dragalicious with bold eyes, lips and cheeks lately so fuck that. Everything bold is want I want.

Went to Mac and got 3 lipsticks: red, pink and coral. One blush in bright fuchsia, lip liner and eyeshadow refill.
    I love make up so much! Can't wait to do hoe makeup at Starbucks tomorrow at 6am!

this pink is everything!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,166 Times in 1,263 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I want to post how shitty life is. its unfair to put yall through that.
    synopsis
    jan 4 baby daddy died
    wake, funeral, drama tried to happen at the wake and funeral
    Thursday going to the cookout and find out moms aid didn't show up, that happened all the way through yesterday
    she fell yesterday, hit her head on the corner wall and didn't call anyone yesterday, huge black knot middle of forhead.
    got her a dr appt this am
    leave my house, step to my car, it's been ransacked. (fffuxk life, idc at this point)
    tire goes flat to moms
    get it filled air after 2 stations "out of order"
    get mom, she changed personalities in the car, the last place you want this to happen and starts hitting me screaming its her house , she grabbed the wheel on the highway... just wtf, I need a officer to pull me but i wasnt that lucky, she made me loose my exit and had to go 2 miles, turn around, 2 miles back.
    I DOOOONT CARE. fuck it fuck it fuck it
    tells the dr im abusive and she needs help. when the dr leaves the room she rips off her mask, in anger and makes a loud groan, charges at me and hits me but the nurse saw her came running in "is everything ok??" everything is peachy lol you tell me if everything is ok and mom says, i was trying to hurt myself, not you.
    I reply all right light bright, get a 72 hr vacation if you want to. put you in a padded room. sometimes i just have to say something in return and make her aware of her words, she'll realize what she said and i am thinking i got you didnt i? lol
    lmfao i cook her daily dinners, make lunch daily, feed her dog bc she forgets to it. (dementia and why the aids are important to daily life)
    and tomorrow, round 2, she broke her partial when she fell.
    she's mad bc i had to spend 2 weeks arranging the funeral bc he forgets my baby daddy died lol so she thinks im just off frolickimg in the tulips lol but i still took her dinner daily
    I have to do this again tomorrow bc when she fell, she broke her teeth when they fell out.

i dont need sympathy but i needed to tell someone that life sucks.
    uhhhg
    I want to cry but all i do is giggle, the fuck it giggle, the i am not paying attention to this bullshit giggle. smile for the camera

Imagine how long my original rant bc this still turned out longggggg
    omgg all of that in such a short time. it really does come in waves doesnt it?
    i am so sorry that you are going through all of this.
    dealing with your mom must be overwhelming.
    does her insurance cover any sort of paid help for you? or ?

Thanks

None of what I bought translated well on pictures. The pink is darker and not lavender-ish in person. Blush is much more brighter and pinker.
    Pink Lipstick is 'Do Not Disturb' and blush is 'Full Fuschia' if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    this pink is everything!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 360 Posts

None of what I bought translated well on pictures. The pink is darker and not lavender-ish in person. Blush is much more brighter and pinker.
    Pink Lipstick is 'Do Not Disturb' and blush is 'Full Fuschia' if anyone is interested.
    Why all make up looks so diffrent on camera? Either webcam or pictures or video ! I swear I can do full black eyeshadow and it looks 3 shades down on any device lol ! If I wear bright pink it looks like I wear baby pink and so on haha ! So few colours show true on cam ugh

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nattyfetish For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is so true! I think it depends on so many things why make up looks so different on camera. Could be the lighting and what camera was used. A lot of times colors online look nothing like they they actually are in person. The true test for me is when I am out and about in natural lightlighing.

This morning I wore bright pink lipstick and fuschia blush but the lighting at Starbucks made them look so pale when I looked at myself on video. In person I looked like was I rocking clown makeup, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by nattyfetish View Post
    Why all make up looks so diffrent on camera? Either webcam or pictures or video ! I swear I can do full black eyeshadow and it looks 3 shades down on any device lol ! If I wear bright pink it looks like I wear baby pink and so on haha ! So few colours show true on cam ugh

Thanks

Got this shirt on Amazon and loving it so much. This is a fact that cannot be disputed. It's true everyday, every week and every month, 365 all year!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I had food truck events all weekend and I'm exhausted, but in a good way. I'm satisfied and looking forward to a new week. I saw something over the weekend that really stuck with me. This lady was selling tshirts at one of the events. It said something like "grow into who you were meant to be". I'm sure I'm not saying it correctly but it prompted me to research the phrase. It's about acceptance, I think? That's the exact life stage I'm currently in, and it's peaceful. I wanna stay here. Y'all have a great week. ❤️

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Free at home covid test from the USPS are now available. The shipments go out at the end of the month.

https://special.usps.com/testkits
    Dang, that was quick!!! Ours was just delivered.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

THIERRY MUGLER DIED!
    every year id get christmas and bday
    his company sent out the cutest things that could be used. Magnets, trial sizes of new perfume collections, stickers, pins for bookbags or clothes, cute thierry mugler Angel angel things. I could regift the things bc it was nice stuff.
    he sent out birthday cards and nice ones. embossed exploding star on the front wishing me happy birthday and being a loyal customer

i didn't get one this year, realized I didn't update my home addy so someone at the beach has my thierry mugler gifts
    to some ppl its nothing but it makes me happy. i thought it would be junk advertising but even those are cool in the mail.

its the only perfume I wear, vera wang is my backup.

My second favorite fashion is Carlos Santana. I love his shoes. His wedges are comfy, high enough to not drag my jeans. I turned down LV red bottoms one year and got mad the guy wouldn't buy me the Carlos Santana shoes I wanted. Do i even look like a LV girl? NOPE
    Hes my dream, I would raw dog that man into a coma. his music did that to me

all I care about is shoes and smells. everything in between can be thrown together as long as you smell good and your feet are cute
    you can ask anyone, what I wear can be questionable but my shoes are always cute lol

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's so sad! His perfume 'Angel' is a true classic, one of my stables. I've been wearing Chanel #5 but now I have to run to Sephora and get me some 'Angel'.

THIERRY MUGLER DIED!
    every year id get christmas and bday
    his company sent out the cutest things that could be used. Magnets, trial sizes of new perfume collections, stickers, pins for bookbags or clothes, cute thierry mugler Angel angel things. I could regift the things bc it was nice stuff.
    he sent out birthday cards and nice ones. embossed exploding star on the front wishing me happy birthday and being a loyal customer

i didn't get one this year, realized I didn't update my home addy so someone at the beach has my thierry mugler gifts
    to some ppl its nothing but it makes me happy. i thought it would be junk advertising but even those are cool in the mail.

its the only perfume I wear, vera wang is my backup.

My second favorite fashion is Carlos Santana. I love his shoes. His wedges are comfy, high enough to not drag my jeans. I turned down LV red bottoms one year and got mad the guy wouldn't buy me the Carlos Santana shoes I wanted. Do i even look like a LV girl? NOPE
    Hes my dream, I would raw dog that man into a coma. his music did that to me

all I care about is shoes and smells. everything in between can be thrown together as long as you smell good and your feet are cute
    you can ask anyone, what I wear can be questionable but my shoes are always cute lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

That's so sad! His perfume 'Angel' is a true classic, one of my stables. I've been wearing Chanel #5 but now I have to run to Sephora and get me some 'Angel'.
    Saksoff5th has the cheapest bottles right now and there are only a few left. Or at least that's what they claim. Last night there were more listed than there are now. I have a feeling that people are gonna start a buying frenzy and the prices are gonna go up.

https://www.saksoff5th.com/product/t...color=NO_COLOR

My favorite is the Aura range. I just got a few bottles this week and now I'm wondering if I should stock up while they're still priced low? THIERRY MUGLER was an ICON!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,227 Times in 2,821 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, that sucks! Rest in peace mr. Mugler.
    I am currently wearing Alien Goddess, my grandma is in love with Alien. Exceptional fragrances. So sad...
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks

I've seen luxury perfumes at TJMaxx, Home Goods etc but hesitant to buy it. Don't know if they're authentic and how long they have been sitting there.

Saksoff5th has the cheapest bottles right now and there are only a few left. Or at least that's what they claim. Last night there were more listed than there are now. I have a feeling that people are gonna start a buying frenzy and the prices are gonna go up.

https://www.saksoff5th.com/product/t...color=NO_COLOR

My favorite is the Aura range. I just got a few bottles this week and now I'm wondering if I should stock up while they're still priced low? THIERRY MUGLER was an ICON!