Thread: **My hacking hell - A WARNING.**

Thanks

Default **My hacking hell - A WARNING.**

Alright - so I wanted to post this, and get this out there and tell everyone what the the fuck has happened to me these past couple of years. Opinions, advice and personal experiences welcome!

Been a cammodel for 4 years. Met my ex-boyfriend 3 years ago. Six months into our relationship we moved into our place. (He was never happy about what I did, but accepted it). Then the shitstorm of what I've been through has happened. I was HACKED!! And when I mean hacked, I mean fucking hacked. All my messages, photos, private voice conversations and even other models which weren't me were getting airdropped from my phone to his. Private conversations on Skype - even private Facebook messages were going straight through to his phone. It caused so many arguments it's not even true. Even this website and what I had written was being sent to him.

We then moved to a different country where I stopped webcamming but everytime I turned my phone on, he would instantly receive something. Frustrated, I smashed my phone up into a million pieces. Then one month into moving, I received a nasty email from some sad loser saying he had private info from me. He knew my IP address from our old location and even knew the new IP address I was using in this new country. He then threatened to expose me, and had email addresses of my contacts! I was in pieces. He then send me another nasty email this time demanding Bitcoin and attached some video clips of me. These video clips ended up going straight to my ex's phone. HOW? WHY? - To this day I don't know.

Recently found out my email had been involved in a data breach....8 passwords leaked!!! FML. Closed down that email. Have changed ALL passwords. Using a VPN. Got smarter with what I'm doing, but all this shit has scared me. I can no longer sleep at night. Recently opened up my Wise account back up again after 2 years and a large transaction was made to my account...probably some sad fucker trying to mess with me and drain my account. SCAM?!

Just wanted to get this out there as this has fucked so bad with my mental health. Anyone had a similar experience?! PLEASE GIVE ADVICE/TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP 100% SAFE ONLINE. Something massive has gone wrong for me and it's caused me hell for 2 years.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dollybird For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,317 Times in 5,095 Posts

Default Re: **My hacking hell - A WARNING.**

Perhaps you were not actually hacked. Since it happened after you moved in with him it would have been super easy for him to install tracking software on your phone and computer, scraping all your passwords and personal info. I would scan for trojans and malware (malwarebytes software is free) wipe my computers and then reset all passwords.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks @laurielegs. So this is the thing, I have posted this situation on another forum and everyone is saying it must be him. Everytime he received something though, he would hit the roof and accuse me of not telling him the truth. He said it couldn't be him because it affected his mental health so much and just wanted it to stop. He said it must have been a customer or someone that I had upset...when he found out about the camming stuff (I didn't tell him right away) he told me that he had given my name and number to his friend, who apparently was "very high up". This 'friend' of his then went about and found info on me and then showed my ex. That's how he found out what I did.

Also, my phone was acting very dodgy during that time and would randomly call emergency numbers and shit. Also, when I used the 'Hello Siri' feature, this would also pick up my voice to his phone...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dollybird View Post
    Thanks @laurielegs. So this is the thing, I have posted this situation on another forum and everyone is saying it must be him. Everytime he received something though, he would hit the roof and accuse me of not telling him the truth. He said it couldn't be him because it affected his mental health so much and just wanted it to stop. He said it must have been a customer or someone that I had upset...when he found out about the camming stuff (I didn't tell him right away) he told me that he had given my name and number to his friend, who apparently was "very high up". This 'friend' of his then went about and found info on me and then showed my ex. That's how he found out what I did.

Also, my phone was acting very dodgy during that time and would randomly call emergency numbers and shit. Also, when I used the 'Hello Siri' feature, this would also pick up my voice to his phone...
    I know it's hard to face that someone you once loved could do this to you, but try to step outside the situation and view it as if it were a friend asking you about it.

It's super creepy he had his friend investigate you that way. It's horrible to me that he went behind your back and did that. It sounds like his "very high up" friend could have installed the spyware or viruses on your computers and phones and hacked your emails. Then when you broke up he had all the tools to harass you.

Really who else would go to all that trouble and take all that time to target you?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I know it's hard to face that someone you once loved could do this to you, but try to step outside the situation and view it as if it were a friend asking you about it.

It's super creepy he had his friend investigate you that way. It's horrible to me that he went behind your back and did that. It sounds like his "very high up" friend could have installed the spyware or viruses on your computers and phones and hacked your emails. Then when you broke up he had all the tools to harass you.

Really who else would go to all that trouble and take all that time to target you?

This is why I had to come on here. Out of all the people in the world dealing with the type of members we do, this forum is the best place to ask. I don't think a member would go to the trouble over a 2 year span to make sure that my ex was receiving personal and private information which was directly linked to him, or the private conversations I have had with other members. You are so right though because I just don't want to believe it....I actually accused him of it and he swore down it wasn't him. He was very convincing. But he was also a very abusive person. Smashed up my phone, threatened me etc. Threatened to out me if I broke up with him...it's really messed with my MH.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dollybird For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 Times in 414 Posts

have you checked yourself out on the pwned website to see if you're there? https://haveibeenpwned.com/

regardless if it was your ex, I'd definitely take measures to be safer online, changing your passwords regularly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggminx View Post
    have you checked yourself out on the pwned website to see if you're there?

regardless if it was your ex, I'd definitely take measures to be safer online, changing your passwords regularly.

Yes, I checked it after I received two nasty emails. One telling me they know what I've been up and then another demanding Bitcoin and sending me lists of my contacts threatening to send my video clips to them. They also had the video clips which were attached to the email. These video clips were automatically sent to my ex too.

EVERYTHING WAS SENT TO HIM.

Thanks

Also, I wanted to check this situation out. He also told me recently after I had smashed up my phone and got another a new one that he had been sent a message on WhatsApp which just read "undeleted" to me. This was after I told him I wanted to end it. He first sent me a very long message, then tried to call me, then when I looked at my messages again. there was this random deleted message. He then accused me, saying that message was sent to him and it wasn't meant to be for him. He said it must have been a message from my past again (perhaps speaking to a member).

The thing he doesn't know is, I know for a fact he sent me a heart emoji message then deleted it when I didn't reply to him. I saw that message. I asked him if he had ever deleted messages and he said 'no', but this is a lie. Also, he said he didn't even know how to delete WhatsApp messages...yet he said that on his screen it was showing that the message was deleted and for me it was still showing. Anyone smell BS?!

Thanks

deleted* even

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dollybird View Post
    Also, I wanted to check this situation out. He also told me recently after I had smashed up my phone and got another a new one that he had been sent a message on WhatsApp which just read "undeleted" to me. This was after I told him I wanted to end it. He first sent me a very long message, then tried to call me, then when I looked at my messages again. there was this random deleted message. He then accused me, saying that message was sent to him and it wasn't meant to be for him. He said it must have been a message from my past again (perhaps speaking to a member).

The thing he doesn't know is, I know for a fact he sent me a heart emoji message then deleted it when I didn't reply to him. I saw that message. I asked him if he had ever deleted messages and he said 'no', but this is a lie. Also, he said he didn't even know how to delete WhatsApp messages...yet he said that on his screen it was showing that the message was deleted and for me it was still showing. Anyone smell BS?!
    Everything you shared sounds like he is dangerous and unhinged.

You already know he is someone who would share your personal information with someone "high up" who could cause you harm. No matter whather it's not or his friend is doing this it is now a crime. I'd love to see an arrest happen. These assholes should not be able to do this to anyone.

https://fightcybercrime.org/report/

https://cyberbullying.org/report