Page 230 of 294 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 7340

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 22,570 Times in 6,295 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Oh girl someone may love it but I hated them. Those are not chocolate to me, LOL. They are hard and dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Yeah, I didn't care for Russell Stovers Chocolates either. I just didn't like that aftertaste
    I know they're not the best chocolates, I just didn't realize they were that bad. And the funny thing is I gifted them to someone I don't care for very much. I guess now they know how I really feel. ☺️
    You can't hold grudges and blessings at the same time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,598 Times in 6,439 Posts

I had Panera Spinach and artichoke souffle this morning and it was BOMB!
    735a41872c8db11565300d08c252bc10.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I know they're not the best chocolates, I just didn't realize they were that bad. And the funny thing is I gifted them to someone I don't care for very much. I guess now they know how I really feel. ☺️

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,000 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I really wish we could have "Glow Up Rewards" for Camming. Like our own secret award show without it coming off as a sneak diss or like the burn book. Something like an award for the best improved lighting etc. I just looked at this one person's stream for the first time in over a year and I barely recognized her. Her lighting had improved that much! I'm gonna leave her a tip.
    I really wish cam sites would run contests for those of us who don't make enough to invest back into camming stuff like this. I would absolutely love to win some lighting or a new mouse or keyboard or webcam or backdrop or outfit LITERALLY ANYTHING

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I had Panera Spinach and artichoke souffle this morning and it was BOMB!
    735a41872c8db11565300d08c252bc10.jpg
    That looks really good. I didn't even know they had those there? Panera is my people watching spot. I order the same thing every week. French onion soup and papaya green tea. My husband says their coffee is really good but I'm not a coffee drinker. Are you deserting Starbucks?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    I really wish cam sites would run contests for those of us who don't make enough to invest back into camming stuff like this. I would absolutely love to win some lighting or a new mouse or keyboard or webcam or backdrop or outfit LITERALLY ANYTHING
    I know some of the Indy sites have done this and maybe Cams? And I think Imlive? BoleynModels has done this a few times too. It would be great if more camsites did something like this but I'm sure it would be based on money earned.

I was thinking more of an award ceremony created and operated by cammers. I've seen Twitter give aways but still that wasn't the same thing. I don't have the full capacity or time to get this done on my own, but I'll give it some thought and pass it on.

Thanks

They only have that for breakfast... you have to ask for them if you're early. I still do Starbucks.

That looks really good. I didn't even know they had those there? Panera is my people watching spot. I order the same thing every week. French onion soup and papaya green tea. My husband says their coffee is really good but I'm not a coffee drinker. Are you deserting Starbucks?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    Thanks! They are leopard geckos. I saw them for the first time today. They are cute little things and only about 3 inches long right now. They both have girl names for now but I told them how to check. They have a huge tank so if they are a boy and girl they will separate them with something.
    Check out this diy bookshelf enclosure. 🦎

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 828 Posts

I'm not camming until 12th and seems like I don't know what to do with my life when I'm not working. So I'm getting my pussy pierced in an hour. Possibly nipples too. Omg omg omg I'm so scared omg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by seicento View Post
    I'm not camming until 12th and seems like I don't know what to do with my life when I'm not working. So I'm getting my pussy pierced in an hour. Possibly nipples too. Omg omg omg I'm so scared omg.
    Not the actual clit, right? Nipple piercings don't hurt much at all. You'll be fine there. I can't speak on the nether regions. Good luck! 🤕

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not the actual clit, right? Nipple piercings don't hurt much at all. You'll be fine there. I can't speak on the nether regions. Good luck! ��
    Hell no. In the hood. I'm scared because im very sensitive down there but I'm even more scared for nipples. Have you had yours pierced? I'm more interested in the pain after. I had belly done ages ago and it hurt for months and I was wondering if it would be the same for nipples since they heal completely in a few months. Genital heals faster and maybe that's why it doesn't scare me so much. Also, I lost weight and my nips are kind of pointed down now so I'm not sure for aesthetics either. But good to know that it's not that painful, thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Hell no. In the hood. I'm scared because im very sensitive down there but I'm even more scared for nipples. Have you had yours pierced? I'm more interested in the pain after. I had belly done ages ago and it hurt for months and I was wondering if it would be the same for nipples since they heal completely in a few months. Genital heals faster and maybe that's why it doesn't scare me so much. Also, I lost weight and my nips are kind of pointed down now so I'm not sure for aesthetics either. But good to know that it's not that painful, thank you.
    My nipples hurt a little but it was over so quickly. My brain didn't have enough time to process the pain. A few weeks later I had to go back and have one removed because my body started to reject the jewelry. At least that's what the piercer told me at the time.

Looking back I think it was because I was taking two long showers every day. I was working in two clubs and it was needed. Most likely I wasn't able to heal because it was constantly wet or damp. My septum was probably my most complicated piercing experience to date. I'm sure you'll be fine because it seems that the things I've experienced are atypical. The pain isn't super intense. Just close your eyes and take a deep breath. When it's done you're gonna be like That's It?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,070 Times in 1,632 Posts

Check out this diy bookshelf enclosure. ��

That is so cool, thanks! Just beautiful.

Thanks

My nipples hurt a little but it was over so quickly. My brain didn't have enough time to process the pain. A few weeks later I had to go back and have one removed because my body started to reject the jewelry. At least that's what the piercer told me at the time.

Looking back I think it was because I was taking two long showers every day. I was working in two clubs and it was needed. Most likely I wasn't able to heal because it was constantly wet or damp. My septum was probably my most complicated piercing experience to date. I'm sure you'll be fine because it seems that the things I've experienced are atypical. The pain isn't super intense. Just close your eyes and take a deep breath. When it's done you're gonna be like That's It?
    My nose rejected the piercing. I've had it done twice and twice rejected. That was the worst for me. Navel hurt for too long. Other than that I had under lip and that was great.

Anyway, I haven't got any now. The piercer I went to didn't know the difference between the hood and the actual clit. She was set to do a Cristina. I didn't want a Cristina but a hood. I say in the hood and she was like yes, in the clit. I left lol. I'm calling another place tomorrow and first thing I ll ask will be if their piercer can make the difference between the hood and the actual clit.

Thanks

It's so cold, I hate cold weather... makes me tired, sleepy and not myself... All I wanna do is hibernate. #coldhoe #antisocialhoe

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

My nose rejected the piercing. I've had it done twice and twice rejected. That was the worst for me. Navel hurt for too long. Other than that I had under lip and that was great.

Anyway, I haven't got any now. The piercer I went to didn't know the difference between the hood and the actual clit. She was set to do a Cristina. I didn't want a Cristina but a hood. I say in the hood and she was like yes, in the clit. I left lol. I'm calling another place tomorrow and first thing I ll ask will be if their piercer can make the difference between the hood and the actual clit.
    I don't blame you for leaving. I wouldn't want her near my magic box either.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,325 Times in 6,235 Posts

I just googled CVS chocolate and the only thing I found with a CVS label was this

LOL!!! Back in the day when I was a kid with constipation problems, my grandmom gave me some brown laxative, and she was like "Go 'head! Eat it! It's just like candy!" No, tf it didn't taste like candy, but nice try! LMAO!
    "This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,070 Times in 1,632 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    LOL!!! Back in the day when I was a kid with constipation problems, my grandmom gave me some brown laxative, and she was like "Go 'head! Eat it! It's just like candy!" No, tf it didn't taste like candy, but nice try! LMAO!
    I didn't get much candy when I was a kid so I would eat these as a treat. LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 930 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

My new obsession: sheet masks for my assIMG_20200108_132748_490.jpg

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    I didn't get much candy when I was a kid so I would eat these as a treat. LOL
    Waaay back in the day I watched my Mother stash a chocolate bar in the back of the fridge when she thought no one was watching. Me being a chubby chunkster...I was always watching. I figured if she put it in the back then that must mean that was some good ass chocolate. I ate half of it and then went to school. Two hours later she had to come pick me up. You live and you learn.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The day I heard this song was the day I fell in love with Mariah Carey. Butterfly is my favorite album of Mariah. I got misophonia so tone of voice is everything to me. Just because you got a big voice doesn't mean your tone is good.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 878 Posts

The farm I board at is having a belated holiday party this Saturday. I really really hope its true that we are going to have a bouncy house out there. I want to be that almost 41 year old laughing my ass off as I bounce around like a 5 year old. I also think it would be really awesome to get a photo of one of my horses in front of it haha. But yah, I also am most excited to over the elephant gift exchange. I got emoji poop slippers and I cant wait to see the reaction of people when its opened. Fingers crossed I get something good hahaha. I am very anti-social, extreme introvert, yada yada but when I'm around my "barn family" its different and I just cant wait to actually do something instead of sitting here on my couch or my bed wishing for the end of the world. I even hired a pet sitter to let the dogs out so I dont have to watch my watch and enjoy the evening bonfire to.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Live your life! #fridaywisdom #wisdom

Screenshot 2020-01-10 at 5.36.13 PM.png

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think I'll have Chick Fil A for lunch today because they sent me a reward for chicken nuggets. Why?! Because they just do every once in a while.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 855 Posts

I think I'll have Chick Fil A for lunch today because they sent me a reward for chicken nuggets. Why?! Because they just do every once in a while.
    O M G
    Chik Fil A nuggs are literally the best nuggs ever.
    Lucky you!!! lol

41. The Following User Says Thank You to webcamcutie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I'm traveling right now and waking up this morning was so strange. All I had to do was get myself washed and fed. I didn't have to worry about anyone or anything else. It threw me off a little bit. And I don't have anything else that HAVE to do until tomorrow morning. Should I order Chinese food, take a bubble bath...what? I don't know what to do with myself.

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post: