Page 270 of 294 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 7340

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,325 Times in 6,235 Posts

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    A new president, plus a new fico score all on the same day! 2021...let's gooooo!!!

I don't know how I've never seen this video of "that other guy" doing that goofy dance to "YMCA," but I am laughing my ass off!

But anyway, like Ice Cube said...TODAY WAS GOOD DAY!
    "This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,167 Times in 1,957 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Omg, I ahven't logged on this forum for almost a month! I was just tired mentally of this overall slowness and work and everything. So i just focused on my entertainment haha.
    Glad to be back here tho!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

By the way, I posted in the Body Business, on the Accountability Support thread, my plan to lose the last lbs/ kg. I'd love to see if anyone wants to jump in and keep each other accountable https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...=1#post3208081
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,570 Times in 6,295 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Omg, I ahven't logged on this forum for almost a month! I was just tired mentally of this overall slowness and work and everything. So i just focused on my entertainment haha.
    Glad to see you back!
    You can't hold grudges and blessings at the same time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,810 Times in 5,086 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    It's so good to see you again!!!
    Sha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thank you, girls!! Glad to be back as well!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do y'all ever go back and read really old threads on here for old times' sake? I was also remembering when I kept signing up for sites via SexyJobs dot com, and kept accidentally signing up through studios. Lol. That time I accidentally signed up for a Webcams dot com studio, and kept waiting for that dude Jay to send me my $100 pay. Lol. Btw, I just found out today that Webcams dot com still exist (I thought the site was gone), and it's powered by My Dirty Hobby.

I remember that some of us got stuck in that Internet Modeling agreement, and were trying to figure out how to get out of it. I think Boleyn Models came to the rescue with that!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,448 Times in 1,760 Posts

Itís Iím so frustrated. Iím a really good entertainer, but these guys take advantage in free chat and donít tip me. They just think they can enjoy free entertainment. Ugh. Reminds me of the cheapskates that would watch stage for free. Do I really have to beg for tips? Guys complain when we arenít upbeat and friendly, but then they take advantage of us if we arenít bitches. I donít want to be a bitch, but I have to get you to respect me and my time. This is a cam site. Give us money and then we will act like happy sluts. Iím so tired of dealing with lames.

Thanks need to vent.

I think learned all I can do is log on and hope I get some good customers. Doesnít seem to matter what I do personally. Guys that want to buy will buy, and thereís no ďsellingĒ to cheapskates or freeloaders-which there are a lot!!! Best strategy is to be generally pleasant, but not too personal in free chat.
    Last edited by moneybags; 01-24-2021 at 08:40 PM.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,281 Times in 3,726 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Do y'all ever go back and read really old threads on here for old times' sake? I was also remembering when I kept signing up for sites via SexyJobs dot com, and kept accidentally signing up through studios. Lol. That time I accidentally signed up for a Webcams dot com studio, and kept waiting for that dude Jay to send me my $100 pay. Lol. Btw, I just found out today that Webcams dot com still exist (I thought the site was gone), and it's powered by My Dirty Hobby.

I remember that some of us got stuck in that Internet Modeling agreement, and were trying to figure out how to get out of it. I think Boleyn Models came to the rescue with that!
    Yep I often go back. Am always amazed by how often I posted haha! The old threads are still some of the best
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,512 Times in 998 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I've been MIA since starting the new job.

Things I miss about camming vs. vanilla work

1) The block button
    2) You cannot teach customers to act right by having them pay you more money
    3) You cannot tell customers "This isn't Burger Kind and NO you cannot have it YOUR WAY :/

Miss the camming life and this community

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Positivity doesnt have to be the direct opposite of negativity. One is definitely easier to obtain depending on the person. Thinking in binary terms can create falsehoods that can cause a break down in communication. But I know one thing for certain and thats Trey Songz is...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,674 Times in 1,977 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Positivity doesnt have to be the direct opposite of negativity. One is definitely easier to obtain depending on the person. Thinking in binary terms can create falsehoods that can cause a break down in communication. But I know one thing for certain and thats Trey Songz is...

I watched that video on TMZ. So embarrassing. It's always assault or gun charges with rappers it feels like? I'm hoping the next one does something weird as a charge like "caught humping a bench in public" hahaha.

I got kicked out of an Angels game for underage drinking way back when because someone of age bought me a drink and they were writing my name down on a card "What's your name?" I said it but they heard "Rhianna" and let them have that name LOL.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm curious to know if Hulu would actually allow me to give myself a fake "real name" on my account. My high tipper and I might be using the Hulu Watch Party feature next week, and I don't want any of these cam guys even knowing the first initial of my real name (Hulu Watch Party shows the other viewer/s your first initial). But I feel like Hulu is gonna automatically assign me the first initial of whatever name I have on my debit card...which is obviously my real name. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I'm curious to know if Hulu would actually allow me to give myself a fake "real name" on my account. My high tipper and I might be using the Hulu Watch Party feature next week, and I don't want any of these cam guys even knowing the first initial of my real name (Hulu Watch Party shows the other viewer/s your first initial). But I feel like Hulu is gonna automatically assign me the first initial of whatever name I have on my debit card...which is obviously my real name. :/
    My Hulu name is set up with a generic name and thats the one that shows when I'm logged in. BUT I dont have any billing info saved there because my Hulu is combined with my Spotify account.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 760 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    I watched that video on TMZ. So embarrassing. It's always assault or gun charges with rappers it feels like? I'm hoping the next one does something weird as a charge like "caught humping a bench in public" hahaha.

I got kicked out of an Angels game for underage drinking way back when because someone of age bought me a drink and they were writing my name down on a card "What's your name?" I said it but they heard "Rhianna" and let them have that name LOL.
    I mean trey songz has a history of acting like a selfish asshole. After hearing about some of the accusations, I couldnít enjoy his presence on a playlist. Itís more so the same men acting like children all the time, many rappers do keep a fairly lowkey for how famous they are. Torey Lanez and Future come to mind right away as little fuckbois approaching midlife.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,448 Times in 1,760 Posts

buy a prepaid card.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

31. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    buy a prepaid card.

I'm gonna finish this Kevin Bacon 'Hollow Man' movie on Hulu, and then I'm gonna test this out to see if I can change the name on my account.

If not, I might do what you suggested...or just do a custom pic set for him + fan sign or something. He'll be alright either way.

EDIT: Okay, I just tried it out, and it did let me change my profile name, and so I have a different first initial showing when I initiate the 'Watch Party' feature.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 01-25-2021 at 11:51 PM.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,787 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Info for anyone interested. Got the second vaccine dose on Sunday--13 hours later had some chills and nausea and vomited a little (felt better after). Next day just felt like general crap. Day after and I'm back to normal. The struggle didn't last for too long and I'd say it was worth it! People I know who've had it done ranged from mildly sore arm to chills/muscle aches/headaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'M SO EXCITED THIS MORNING! I just got word I was approved for my new apartment and I couldn't be happier. I've been in a small town that I hate and my new place is in a metro area I've been wanting to live in for about 1.5 years! Dreams do come true! The "proof of income" was tricky since I have income from about 9 different websites and daily pay with Boleyn agency but I sent screenshots of all my payouts along with bank statements to back it up and they were fine with that. I blocked out "cam info" and said it was "client info" to the landlord and they were a ok with it. I also get 1 GIG internet fiber so super excited. For me it's also really cheap. Nice 1 bedroom with built in "camming desk"...lol for only $730. I pay about 1300 where I"m at now for less than that. Here's to cheap living! I just had to vent...

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    I'M SO EXCITED THIS MORNING! I just got word I was approved for my new apartment and I couldn't be happier. I've been in a small town that I hate and my new place is in a metro area I've been wanting to live in for about 1.5 years! Dreams do come true! The "proof of income" was tricky since I have income from about 9 different websites and daily pay with Boleyn agency but I sent screenshots of all my payouts along with bank statements to back it up and they were fine with that. I blocked out "cam info" and said it was "client info" to the landlord and they were a ok with it. I also get 1 GIG internet fiber so super excited. For me it's also really cheap. Nice 1 bedroom with built in "camming desk"...lol for only $730. I pay about 1300 where I"m at now for less than that. Here's to cheap living! I just had to vent...
    Haha, this is not venting, it's a celebration!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    I am saving hard to pay off my 1 bedroom apartament, because i need more space for camming (i got tired to cam from the bedroom after 10 years) and i want a 3 bedroom apartament hahahaha )))))

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you! A 3 bedroom seems HUUUUGGGGEEEEE to me. Although I could def do something with it all. My new place is a big 700 sq ft 1 bedroom. The dining room is huge with a built in desk in it that i'll use as my office/cam studio. It has a breakfast bar I'll use to eat at. It's just me at home anyways. I could use a 2 bedroom easy but they didn't have any available. I'm good at using what space I have. I lost everything I owned in the CA Camp Fire and I literally have been in a hotel/extended stay for almost 10 months. Having my own place again is heaven. I'll have to buy everything from the ground up but I have my health, my laptop camming stuff and my pets...that's all I really need. I can buy everything else. It just shows what's really important in life...FAST INTERNET...LOLOLOL.
    Question: why are you saving to "pay off" a 1 bedroom apt. Are u just waiting for your lease to end or to break the lease? I was just curious.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thank you! A 3 bedroom seems HUUUUGGGGEEEEE to me. Although I could def do something with it all. My new place is a big 700 sq ft 1 bedroom. The dining room is huge with a built in desk in it that i'll use as my office/cam studio. It has a breakfast bar I'll use to eat at. It's just me at home anyways. I could use a 2 bedroom easy but they didn't have any available. I'm good at using what space I have. I lost everything I owned in the CA Camp Fire and I literally have been in a hotel/extended stay for almost 10 months. Having my own place again is heaven. I'll have to buy everything from the ground up but I have my health, my laptop camming stuff and my pets...that's all I really need. I can buy everything else. It just shows what's really important in life...FAST INTERNET...LOLOLOL.
    Question: why are you saving to "pay off" a 1 bedroom apt. Are u just waiting for your lease to end or to break the lease? I was just curious.
    I am breaking the lease. I got a 20 years lease, back in 2017. The apartament was $85k, I had a $25k down payment (I also got a $15k loan for renovations, it was on 5 years only, so I have 1 more year and I am done with it), but I decided I won't pay for 20 years, because of the high interest. If I wait to pay for 20 years, I end up giving back $90k. But if I pay more months at once, the bank doesn't take any interest, so I end up paying less and quicker. So, I hope in 1-2 years to end it, sell this apartament and use it as a down payment for a 3 bedroom. Rinse and repeat with the loan )

Well, it was ok so far, but I also have a partner, he has been working from home for almost 2 years now and we kinda got cramped. I also hate going to gym, I only work out from home and the lack of space is obvious now. He has his desk in the living room, I have mine in the bedroom and after 10 years of living in 1 bedroom apartaments, it gets mentally tiring to relax or sleep in the same room you're working. I totally need my own camming and clip filming space, keeping all my stuff there, instead of having everything spread around the house. When I get out of the room, all the energy and mood from work remains there. We also think it's time for having a baby, so, the extra bedroom will be for that haha ))

Ok, our secret dream is to get a 5 bedroom apartament, but that would be a huge amount. On the other hand, we wanna keep it for at least 10 years (or even forever, why not, depends if we move somehwere else. We live in a pretty secure and high end area of the city, so I don't think I wanna move out of here to soon. Also, the countryside house, is only 25 min away from this area, where we live, we have the highway right away), he also needs a home office, so it would be ok to struggle a little. But for now, we focus on paying this one, because it's gonna be the down payment for the next home. Wich will probably have to be renovated (already renovated apartaments are overpriced here, so I prefer to buy a dump and renovate it myself).

I take it you're single, so you will definately be ok in a 1 bedroom apartament. No need to rush, you can always sell and get something bigger in a few years. It's important that it's your home. It felt amazing when I got this apartament and decorated the way I wanted and I knew I can lock the door and leave the house and won't have anyone coming around, when I am not there. Or having to ask for permission to drill the walls or change the furniture )

Thanks

Yaaayyy, congratulations on the apartment!!!

I lived in an Extended Stay hotel for a month and a half, and even with the Extended Stay Perks savings...the amount you end up paying monthly + the crazy amount of tax added on is INSANE. And some of the people living there totally ignored the fact that it's a "non-smoking hotel." And then when paying the monthly rate for the room, it'd show up TWICE as a pending charge (So it appeared as though you were double-charged, even though you really weren't). So you couldn't even have access to that other money, because you had to wait a few days for that second "pending charge" to disappear. That drove me crazy.

CONGRATS again! Having your own place is amazing!

44. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

My Grandmother just died in hospice. She was hospitalized Saturday night with covid. On Monday we all said our goodbyes on zoom. I hadnt been able to give her a hug for at least a year because of the quarantine at her nursing home. Im starting to feel so angry and I dont want that.

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

My Grandmother just died in hospice. She was hospitalized Saturday night with covid. On Monday we all said our goodbyes on zoom. I hadnt been able to give her a hug for at least a year because of the quarantine at her nursing home. Im starting to feel so angry and I dont want that.
    I am so sorry for your loss. And I totally understand your frustration and pain, my grandma is pretty old and I expect her to pass any time (she is ok now, but with elders, you never know when something hits and they can't recover, like it was with my grandpa. Was super healthy and ok, he got an ugly cold, his lungs got affected instantly and he died in less than a week... that was in 2012) and I can't even think how painful it would be, to not be close, when things go down.
    I really wish you strenght to get trough this delicate time. Other words are useless right now.

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post: