Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The Official iWantClips Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 15,050 Times in 4,488 Posts

Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMika View Post
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to share that I will no longer be working for IWC. The “IWCSupportTeam” account, run by the incredible support team of IWC, will be taking over to answer all of your questions/inquiries in this thread moving forward.

I want to personally thank you all for being so wonderful and allowing me the opportunity to assist you over these past few years. It has been such a great experience, and I look forward to interacting with everyone here in the future, in a non-IWC capacity, as I will continue being a content creator.

Thank you so much!

i've appreciated your help here so much. Really hope someone from the IWC team will join this thread, would be awesome, though when I email directly I usually do get a fast response.

Hope you stick around on the board, always like reading what you post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi everyone!

We are absolutely thrilled to officially say hello to all of you here!

As PrincessMika stated, the IWC Support Team will now be answering all questions, comments, or concerns within this thread moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out to us at any time either within this thread or directly to our [email protected] email. 

We look forward to assisting the community in any way we can and thank you all for continuing to choose iWantClips!

Thank you again!
    Last edited by IWCSupportTeam; 06-08-2021 at 09:56 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IWCSupportTeam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,050 Times in 4,488 Posts

I do have a question - could IWC please add the ability to attach audio files to pay to view messages? I know I can make a video with a still pic but it would save me so much time to be able to just attach an mp3.

I do this on only fans and make quite a bit of money this way as my fans love to hear my voice. I don't always have the time to turn mp3s into videos and this would be such a helpful feature.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I do have a question - could IWC please add the ability to attach audio files to pay to view messages? I know I can make a video with a still pic but it would save me so much time to be able to just attach an mp3.

I do this on only fans and make quite a bit of money this way as my fans love to hear my voice. I don't always have the time to turn mp3s into videos and this would be such a helpful feature.
    Hi laurielegs,

Thank you so very much for your question and we would be more than happy to answer this for you.

We are excited to share with you that the ability to add audio files (MP3) to Pay-To-View messages is a feature that we are currently working towards implementing into the IWC Message Center. This feature should be available within the very near future but, unfortunately, we don’t have a specific date of when it will be released.

Additionally, we would like to share that along with audio files, PDF files will also be available to add to Pay-To-View messages with the next Message Center update that is released.

We thank you in advance for your patience while these new features are being implemented and hope that once they are officially available it will give you as well as other Artists more convenience and creative opportunities.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help in any way we can!

Thank you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IWCSupportTeam For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526