Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Official iWantClips Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Trying to verify my phone but no call comes through. I have tried with two phones and tried with and without the 0 in my number (I'm in UK). Any ideas?
    Hi SexySusie,

I am sorry to hear this. I have sent you a PM so we can work through this issue together.

Quote Originally Posted by MsConstrued View Post
    Is it possible to get an updated list for the 'banned' words in the support section? I know there was a recent update, but I've also noticed there are little nuances that are not publicly posted about. This makes it hard to ensure we follow the rules.

I've had instances of 'mv' and 'bud' blocked by the system, and had no idea there's an issue with using those letters until after I save the clip and see **** instead. I can't remember the word I was using with mv in it, but today I tried saying 'budgeting' and the bud part was blocked. This creates a hassle for me to have to rename/redescribe my clip after already saving it on numerous platforms.
    Hi MsConstrued,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The team is currently working on creating a place of reference so Artists can keep updated about the rules.

The team is also discussing how to make it easier for Artists to see when a word has been banned without first saving the content.

Thank you, again

Director of Artist Relations for IWantEmpire
    EmpressMika.com DommeSource.com

Thanks

My observations regarding messaging:

(at least on android) if you enter an emoji in a message your message will be cut off/deleted starting from that emoji, e.g., you enter emoji after 1st sentence in a 3 paragraph message, the guy will see just 1 sentence

apparently guys are unable to access attachments, I did see them as links like pic1.jpg pic2.jpg but the guy was whining how he can't see them and if I can send them different way... This was sending the message from PC

Guys are unable to send attachments by default? At least that's what he told me.

----
    As a European producer there are almost no paid texting platforms available for me, so I got really excited when I saw that IWC finally sends email notifs of messages (previously the msging function was completely unusable because I simply never knew when someone had messaged me)

And coincidentally I had an ultra horny guy so I thought perfect to "wet my toes" putting a price to read my nasty replies, didn't quite go as planned though, with messages cut off, etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kayden For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden View Post
    My observations regarding messaging:

(at least on android) if you enter an emoji in a message your message will be cut off/deleted starting from that emoji, e.g., you enter emoji after 1st sentence in a 3 paragraph message, the guy will see just 1 sentence

apparently guys are unable to access attachments, I did see them as links like pic1.jpg pic2.jpg but the guy was whining how he can't see them and if I can send them different way... This was sending the message from PC

Guys are unable to send attachments by default? At least that's what he told me.

----
    As a European producer there are almost no paid texting platforms available for me, so I got really excited when I saw that IWC finally sends email notifs of messages (previously the msging function was completely unusable because I simply never knew when someone had messaged me)

And coincidentally I had an ultra horny guy so I thought perfect to "wet my toes" putting a price to read my nasty replies, didn't quite go as planned though, with messages cut off, etc.
    Hi Kayden,

Thank you for letting me know

I have reported the emoji bug for the team to look into.

In regards to attachments, currently PTV messages and attachments are Artist-only (Customers cannot attach files to Artists).

Additionally, files attached to messages can only be images. The system is not meant to support video or audio files, at this time. However, in the future, the team is working on the capability for Artists to be able to upload videos and audios through PTV messages, so please look forward to this feature. If your customer wasn't able to view photos that were attached to your message, that would be a bug that would need to be reported in a ticket for further investigation.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback and will keep you all updated with the progress of the messaging features and capabilities.

Thank you, again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsConstrued View Post
    Is it possible to get an updated list for the 'banned' words in the support section? I know there was a recent update, but I've also noticed there are little nuances that are not publicly posted about. This makes it hard to ensure we follow the rules.

I've had instances of 'mv' and 'bud' blocked by the system, and had no idea there's an issue with using those letters until after I save the clip and see **** instead. I can't remember the word I was using with mv in it, but today I tried saying 'budgeting' and the bud part was blocked. This creates a hassle for me to have to rename/redescribe my clip after already saving it on numerous platforms.
    Hi MsConstrued,

I wanted to update that you can use the following resources to stay up-to-date on the rules of Visa/MasterCard:
    https://iwantclips.groovehq.com/know...ite-compliance

Again, in the long-term, the team is looking into developing something that will alert us of words that are banned before it is saved.

Thanks

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011