Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 826 to 849 of 849

Thread: The Official iWantClips Thread

  1. #826
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 102 Times in 48 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJ View Post

    Apparently pretending to give the viewer an injection is now considered "drug paraphernalia". The scenario does not matter, whether it's a poison executrix fantasy, "truth serum" in interrogation play, or medical fantasy. A clip where I give the viewer a glass of water was also rejected as it COULD be alcohol LOL. The "read the rules" message bugs me every time as so many things are dependent on context and interpretation. Even if one decides to go totally non creative vanilla there still would be innocent elements flagged.
    OMG, the same thing happened to me! I made a custom and after I uploaded it and it was rejected because I was holding a wine glass with water inside- I wasn't even drinking it, just holding and not pretending to be tipsy or something. I had to blur the glass out because it could be filled with alcohol That means we can only drink in mugs now? After that problem I rushed to check the clips that are available on the site with the word "drinking" and guess what, I saw clips with wine glasses, clips where you have a jack daniels bottle on display and a girl drinking some brown liquid, I even found clips where girls smoke weed. But I guess that was the stores that earn more money than me, so they don't have to follow these stupid rules.
    Either way, after that I am done with them. I will not upload anything there anymore, it was only giving me about 100$ a month (although I had some custom customers there, that gave me some good money like three times in a year but I directed them now to my other platforms). It wasn't worth my time then for that little money, but I still was holding to it since I had my clips pre recorded and I uploaded it to other platforms so I thought why not, even a 100$ is better than nothing...But it's not worth my time for sure now with this rules and problems.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilly90xxx For This Useful Post:


  3. #827
    Veteran Member AlyssaJ's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 180 Times in 98 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lilly90xxx View Post
    OMG, the same thing happened to me! I made a custom and after I uploaded it and it was rejected because I was holding a wine glass with water inside- I wasn't even drinking it, just holding and not pretending to be tipsy or something. I had to blur the glass out because it could be filled with alcohol That means we can only drink in mugs now? After that problem I rushed to check the clips that are available on the site with the word "drinking" and guess what, I saw clips with wine glasses, clips where you have a jack daniels bottle on display and a girl drinking some brown liquid, I even found clips where girls smoke weed. But I guess that was the stores that earn more money than me, so they don't have to follow these stupid rules.
    Either way, after that I am done with them. I will not upload anything there anymore, it was only giving me about 100$ a month (although I had some custom customers there, that gave me some good money like three times in a year but I directed them now to my other platforms). It wasn't worth my time then for that little money, but I still was holding to it since I had my clips pre recorded and I uploaded it to other platforms so I thought why not, even a 100$ is better than nothing...But it's not worth my time for sure now with this rules and problems.
    My deleted clip had a REGULAR glass with water lol. Wine glasses are targeted by the AI no matter what is in them. The clip description mentioned "drink" which to me doesn't have to be alcohol, but this is enough to get the clip deleted anyway apparently. I do have a clip up with a syringe in it while the rest got deleted, so apart from some stores obviously getting favors, I also think it's a matter of the AI not being perfect. Some things slip through while others are unfairly deleted. Agreed IWC is not worth the time anymore but I leave my store up for now, have a sale a week or so lol. My fear is other sites will go the same route making every genre I love impossible. I really want to understand.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:


  5. #828
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 102 Times in 48 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJ View Post
    My deleted clip had a REGULAR glass with water lol. Wine glasses are targeted by the AI no matter what is in them. The clip description mentioned "drink" which to me doesn't have to be alcohol, but this is enough to get the clip deleted anyway apparently. I do have a clip up with a syringe in it while the rest got deleted, so apart from some stores obviously getting favors, I also think it's a matter of the AI not being perfect. Some things slip through while others are unfairly deleted. Agreed IWC is not worth the time anymore but I leave my store up for now, have a sale a week or so lol. My fear is other sites will go the same route making every genre I love impossible. I really want to understand.
    I thought that the AI tergetted that, so I contacted them about it to talk with a human And I talked with them and they still insisted that I need to remove this part of clip since that was a wine glass, which means possible alcohol which is against the rules. So even when I talked with a logical thinking person, and they knew it was water, I still was asked to remove it while on c4s and manyvids the same clip was posted with no problems. That's what was crazy to me, but not that crazy compared to your regular glass of water

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilly90xxx For This Useful Post:


  7. #829
    Veteran Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 461 Times in 213 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Best thing still is, i have 2 studios , one with more than 100 audios and 5 are actually publishes, the rest in review. But ... hey wow .... i got an email teling me abouth the ones who are archived now. Second one has more than 120 audios and around 100 are in review, even the ones uploaded since november. And again some are archived at least once a week because they didn;t sell for a year.
    My queation to them is : Are the clips who are till in review end of november 2022 will be archived too???????????? Does REVIEW time count for the archive????

    I never got an answer after asking support.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:


  9. #830
    Veteran Member AlyssaJ's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 180 Times in 98 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    Best thing still is, i have 2 studios , one with more than 100 audios and 5 are actually publishes, the rest in review. But ... hey wow .... i got an email teling me abouth the ones who are archived now. Second one has more than 120 audios and around 100 are in review, even the ones uploaded since november. And again some are archived at least once a week because they didn;t sell for a year.
    My queation to them is : Are the clips who are till in review end of november 2022 will be archived too???????????? Does REVIEW time count for the archive????

    I never got an answer after asking support.
    Good question. I also wonder if new clips are posted sorted after creation date or publish date. If it's creation date clips that have waited months will be sorted way back even though they are new updates. I can't tell as I have stopped updating. Anyone knows?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:


  11. #831
    Veteran Member AlyssaJ's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 180 Times in 98 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    GEO BLOCKING NOT WORKING

    Just noticed geo blocking does not work on my store anymore (even though it says it is still activated) So if this is important to you, check yours!

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:


  13. #832
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,839
    Thanks
    8,010
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,241 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Any update would be nice, clarification, anything at all. Yet we still talk to a brick wall, clips moving at a snails pace. We could send DVDs in the mail faster than they upload

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:


  15. #833
    Veteran Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 461 Times in 213 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    And just like that, from one day to another I sell like crazy .... checking both studios and every single clips is published. Very pleased with it .... but at least send an email when you approve something. Started uploading again and I'm very curious now how long it will take to get them approved.

  16. #834
    Veteran Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 461 Times in 213 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    I can't still get over it. 30 minutes to publish anew uploaded file. Hope it works for you all , like it works for me now

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:


  18. #835
    Veteran Member AlyssaJ's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 180 Times in 98 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    I can't still get over it. 30 minutes to publish anew uploaded file. Hope it works for you all , like it works for me now
    Nope. Saw your last post so uploaded 3 clips 24 hours ago. They are still in review. Most of my old clips were re-published recently but a bunch said "failed processing" after that. Went in a week ago and re-submitted these and they changed to "in review" and still are. So, still weird shit going on. I feel like closing my account but need every penny I can get, hate that every online sell site is untrustworthy these days, not only porn.

  19. #836
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,839
    Thanks
    8,010
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,241 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    STILL no update.

    I can see they are allowing us to send attachments in the PPV messages again now, that is a good sign

  20. #837
    Member IWCSupportTeam's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Thank you all for your discussions and feedback!

    First, we would like to state that if you ever have any specific questions or require assistance with your account, we encourage you to reach out directly to our Support Team at [email protected] so we can give direct and immediate attention to your issue or question. There should no longer be any support ticket delays so please feel free to reach out to us at any time so we may assist you.

    Additionally, we have been working diligently to constantly improve the uploading and compliance approval processes that iWantClips first implemented on October 15th to comply with the Mastercard guidelines. As such, with new team members added and updates to our AI systems, new upload approval times should be significantly faster with minimal delays before the content goes live on the site. We are still working to get through the remaining legacy items but anticipate to have them completed soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJ View Post
    GEO BLOCKING NOT WORKING

    Just noticed geo blocking does not work on my store anymore (even though it says it is still activated) So if this is important to you, check yours!
    Hi AlyssaJ,
    There have not been any known issues recently with the geo-blocking feature on iWantClips and we recommend you reach out to our Support Team directly so they may look into your specific account to assist you further.

    Again, we thank you all for your continued patience and truly appreciate your understanding!

  21. #838
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    7,054
    Thanks
    28,873
    Thanked 16,828 Times in 4,964 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    How long is it taking these days to get a custom clip order approved? Haven't gotten an order in awhile and thought the guy was lying at first when he said he put an order in and it didn't show up. I forgot we can't even see the order until the site approves the subject and script they requested. So frustrating!
    _____________________________________



  22. #839
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    7,054
    Thanks
    28,873
    Thanked 16,828 Times in 4,964 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    answering my own question When I checked again today it was there, so almost 24 hours. Good thing to keep in mind if someone says they had ordered and it doesn't show right away. Glad it didn't take too long to show.
    _____________________________________



  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  24. #840
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 378 Times in 241 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    answering my own question When I checked again today it was there, so almost 24 hours. Good thing to keep in mind if someone says they had ordered and it doesn't show right away. Glad it didn't take too long to show.
    Thanks for sharing!

  25. #841
    Veteran Member innocentindian's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    3,673
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 358 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    I have a customer who wants to order a custom clip, but he wants to use the IWC Tribute option to pay for it, rather than using the custom video form. Is this allowed, or are tributes strictly for non-transactional monetary gifts?

    Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

  26. #842
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    7,054
    Thanks
    28,873
    Thanked 16,828 Times in 4,964 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    As far as I can tell it's allowed. I see no reason for him to do it though unless he is trying to underpay.
    Also if he uses the system he doesn't have to pay until you deliver.

    Is he trying to be cheap? I bet he doesn't want to pay for the extras.

    Unless you already have outside contact though, you may have an issue delivering his clip. I'm not sure how large a file messaging allows and you can't give them a download link.
    _____________________________________



  27. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  28. #843
    Featured Member SophiaSylvan's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    786
    Thanks
    1,416
    Thanked 1,359 Times in 541 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    IWC has an upcharge of something like 30% on what you charge for customs (to make up for giving you 100% of the sales) so that's probably what he's trying to get around. Under those circumstances I would be surprised if it is allowed but it's probably something people can get away with if they're discrete. Guys are usually too dense to think of that and how to contact us outside of potentially monitored messaging systems


  29. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:


  30. #844
    Member IWCSupportTeam's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post
    I have a customer who wants to order a custom clip, but he wants to use the IWC Tribute option to pay for it, rather than using the custom video form. Is this allowed, or are tributes strictly for non-transactional monetary gifts?
    Hi innocentindian,

    Thank you for your question!

    We would like to kindly clarify that we never recommend using the Tip/Tribute feature for anything other than accepting a gift with no expectation of providing a service in exchange. Using the Custom Clip ordering feature for accepting Custom Clip orders safeguards both the Artist as well as the customer in case there is ever a discrepancy that needs to be addressed.

    
Additionally, if the Tip/Tribute feature is used to receive a Custom Clip order, the Artist would not receive 100% of the earnings but instead only receive 80%. Therefore, using the Custom Clip feature not only protects both parties but ensures the Artist receives 100% of the amount they set while the customer pays the service fee.

    
We hope this was helpful and invite our community to reach out to [email protected] at anytime as we are always available via email to answer any individualized questions or concerns.

    
Thank you!

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IWCSupportTeam For This Useful Post:


  32. #845
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,865
    Thanks
    2,603
    Thanked 3,425 Times in 1,469 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    What is this Biometric Data popup? I didn't consent & now it won't let me access my own account. It seems fishy to me all around.

  33. #846
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 972 Times in 417 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    What is this Biometric Data popup? I didn't consent & now it won't let me access my own account. It seems fishy to me all around.
    Yikes, looks like they are using facial recognition to make sure the performers in the videos match the ID provided. I can understand why they are doing it, but given the intense privacy violations that such technology makes possible, this feels really unsafe and gross.

    Luckily, though I have a IWantClips account, I've never used it for much. And now I'm in no rush to do so.

    If anyone is curious, here is the text of the pop up:

    While Gatsby Enterprises, Inc. (“Gatsby”) and its affiliates do not process technical or algorithmically-generated data regarding your physical, physiological, or behavioral characteristics that allow your identification, including hand or face geometry, retinal or iris scans, fingerprints, voiceprints, or other biometric identifiers or biometric information about you (collectively, “biometric data”), biometric data is collected from videos that you upload and is processed and stored, in each case by our service provider, AV Tech Global LLC (“AV Tech Global”), for verifying your identity in posted Content Data. AV Tech Global will store and process your biometric data for as long as determined in its agreement with Gatsby, and in accordance with Gatsby’s Privacy Policy, which period will be no longer than the earliest of the date (i) promptly after Gatsby ceases to have a relationship with AV Tech Global, (ii) when the biometric data is no longer needed for the above purposes, or (iii) 6 months after your last interaction with Gatsby. More information on AV Tech Global’s biometric retention practices is available at AdultVI - Unlock your Content , and any questions or requests regarding the processing of your biometric data should be directed to [email protected].
    And here's the link included in the text:

    https://www.adultvi.com/privacy.html

  34. #847
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,357
    Thanks
    1,823
    Thanked 3,688 Times in 1,070 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    I received a tax document in the mail from IWC's company today; it was a "corrected" 1099-NEC from 2020 with the compensation box listed as $0.00.

    I sent support an email, but was just curious if this happened to anyone else and if you know why?

  35. #848
    Member IWCSupportTeam's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    What is this Biometric Data popup? I didn't consent & now it won't let me access my own account. It seems fishy to me all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Yikes, looks like they are using facial recognition to make sure the performers in the videos match the ID provided. I can understand why they are doing it, but given the intense privacy violations that such technology makes possible, this feels really unsafe and gross.

    Luckily, though I have a IWantClips account, I've never used it for much. And now I'm in no rush to do so.

    If anyone is curious, here is the text of the pop up:



    And here's the link included in the text:

    https://www.adultvi.com/privacy.html

    Hi SuperPookie and Spemily,

    Thank you for your questions, we will be happy to address them!

    We understand your concerns, however, please allow us to kindly clarify that the AVTech Biometrics will use AI to identify individuals by their physical characteristics in order to allow the compliance process to be a lot quicker as well as ensure there is no underage content on the site.

    Additionally, we will not be collecting any other data other than a facial profile from your ID and clips, nor will AVTech in relation to iWantClips.

    For more details regarding this new agreement, please check out our public Tweet as well as our recent announcement outlined under the "News" tab of your iWantClips accounts.

    As always, if you have any specific or individualized questions, please reach out to [email protected] at any time and we will be more than happy to help!

  36. #849
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,839
    Thanks
    8,010
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,241 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

    They should have sent an email and newsletter before just posting the popup. Why are the models always the last to find out about stuff? The communication is so bad. Post a newsletter with a heads up BEFORE make changes. Not an email after the fact

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:


Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Similar Threads

  1. The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!
    By Marina Starr in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 8445
    Last Post: Today, 11:50 AM
  2. The official Hawtbits.com Thread
    By CassieHeart in forum Other Work
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 09:55 PM
  3. Official Thread of Cute
    By Doc Holliday in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 01:40 AM
  4. The Official Reggae thread
    By PatheticLoserCuckold in forum Music Mix
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 09:15 AM
  5. The OFFICIAL Halloween Thread
    By A_Guy in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •