Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The Official iWantClips Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 8,160 Times in 2,971 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

Hi does anyone know the ftp details please? I followed the tutorial but it says i have to contact a site admin to get setup. I opened a ticket, just hoping someone here might have the details faster?

Tip-activated toys for camgirls

if no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Hi does anyone know the ftp details please? I followed the tutorial but it says i have to contact a site admin to get setup. I opened a ticket, just hoping someone here might have the details faster?
    Hi SexySusie,

Were you able to get a hold of support? I have attached a photo of where you can see FTP information within the Artist Dashboard. I hope this helps.

Bh0oQQ5.png

Director of Artist Relations for IWantEmpire
    EmpressMika.com DommeSource.com

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have heard back from the team regarding Obscenity Laws and the issue of Obscenity Law regarding portraying yourself as an 18/19 year old if you are 20+ years of age.

I want to first apologize to everyone, as I have completely misunderstood the 18/19 year old categories to be an Obscenity Law and have told you all as such.

To clarify:

The 18/19 Year old Category issue is NOT an Obscenity Law that iWantClips is enforcing.

The 18/19 Year old issue was done because of Visa/MasterCard under their term, "No simulated minors". Because iWantClips is a Fetish website, Visa/MasterCard are very strict with this, when it comes to this rule in saying no one 20+ can act as an 18 or 19 year old.

I hope this helps clarify this issue for everyone. I, once again, apologize for my complete misunderstanding of this information.

Thank you so much

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessMika For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMika View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have heard back from the team regarding Obscenity Laws and the issue of Obscenity Law regarding portraying yourself as an 18/19 year old if you are 20+ years of age.

I want to first apologize to everyone, as I have completely misunderstood the 18/19 year old categories to be an Obscenity Law and have told you all as such.

To clarify:

The 18/19 Year old Category issue is NOT an Obscenity Law that iWantClips is enforcing.

The 18/19 Year old issue was done because of Visa/MasterCard under their term, "No simulated minors". Because iWantClips is a Fetish website, Visa/MasterCard are very strict with this, when it comes to this rule in saying no one 20+ can act as an 18 or 19 year old.

I hope this helps clarify this issue for everyone. I, once again, apologize for my complete misunderstanding of this information.

Thank you so much
    It's awful that our government sends "minors" to war. Why are we letting "minors" vote? Lots of questions like that we need answers to.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 784 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Hi everyone,

To clarify:

Thank you so much
    So 18 and 19 year olds are considered minors within USA? Will you be removing all the verified and simulated 18 and 19 year olds from the site? And ensuring that all customers AND content providers are 20/over?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    It's awful that our government sends "minors" to war. Why are we letting "minors" vote? Lots of questions like that we need answers to.
    Hi SFHS,

I certainly agree. Myself and the iWantClips team think this Visa/MasterCard rule is absolutely awful.

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    So 18 and 19 year olds are considered minors within USA? Will you be removing all the verified and simulated 18 and 19 year olds from the site? And ensuring that all customers AND content providers are 20/over?
    Hi CatBBW,

From my understanding, any one over 20+ acting as someone aged 18 or 19 is what is considered acting as a "Simulated Minor" to Visa/Mastercard. So, the only content that needs to be modified are those contents in which anyone over 20+ acts as though they are 18 or 19.

This is despite all of us knowing that minors are defined as being age 17 and under. I was told this was rule was enforced by Visa/MasterCard for iWantClips because iWantClips is a fetish website in which fetish websites have more strict rules.

As I stated above, myself and the iWantClips team feel this rule is absolutely awful.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Something new and quite annoying, when I upload my clips now it says 'Please wait, we are processing your video', after it's uploaded. So instead of being able to finish and start uploading my next clip while it processes, now I have to wait a few minutes while it processes it before I can move onto the next. This is really not cool, is it a permanent change or just a glitch?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Something new and quite annoying, when I upload my clips now it says 'Please wait, we are processing your video', after it's uploaded. So instead of being able to finish and start uploading my next clip while it processes, now I have to wait a few minutes while it processes it before I can move onto the next. This is really not cool, is it a permanent change or just a glitch?
    Hi FetishQueen,

Our team is aware of this issue and is looking for a fix

Thank you so much for letting me know!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessMika For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've not been able to add a clip in over 24 hours. It keeps saying processing, then times out. It's a bit frustrating as I was recently on quite a surge on IWC. Do we know when this issue will be fixed? I have tried with multiple clips, each of which work on "other" sites.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Keenkade View Post
    I've not been able to add a clip in over 24 hours. It keeps saying processing, then times out. It's a bit frustrating as I was recently on quite a surge on IWC. Do we know when this issue will be fixed? I have tried with multiple clips, each of which work on "other" sites.
    Hi Iris,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experiences with uploading.

The team is working on fixes as we speak, as some Artists are still having trouble. Most Artists have been able to upload since last night, with only a few more tweaks needing to be made since then. Some Artists found success trying different browsers, going Incognito, etc. In any case, the team hopes to have everything worked out by the end of today

Thank you so much for letting me know and for being so patient.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Not sure if this is related but possibly, I've had the same where a clip times out. But this is something else that's been happening the last few days, I'm uploading my previews as normal, but the still image that is shown in my store is the last frame of the preview, not the first! I go to a lot of trouble to ensure that the still image, or first frame of the preview is a good one. I make my own previews BTW. I'm not sure how well I've explained myself but essentially the photo that customers see before they hover over the preview to see it moving is the last frame of my preview and it should be the first and it looks rubbish now. This has only been since it's been making us wait for the clips to process before moving on, so the last two or three days.

Seems like I'm having a lot of issues right now.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I havenīt been able to upload clips to iwc for 4 days. You don+t have online support anymore, the phone nr on your site is not working, I added your support in skype, no answer there. I email you past 2 days no answers. I have to find information in twitter or here to be updated with this issue. The way IWC is doing their business is just a joke. Is it so hard to put this information up on your model centre side? I still today canīt generate a preview and upload new clips. Is it maybe possible to get information about this issue here? I would like to know also why is it impossible to get any contact with your site? You raised your cut 35% to 40% some time ago, but you closed down online support on the site?

Thanks

Not sure if this is related but possibly, I've had the same where a clip times out. But this is something else that's been happening the last few days, I'm uploading my previews as normal, but the still image that is shown in my store is the last frame of the preview, not the first! I go to a lot of trouble to ensure that the still image, or first frame of the preview is a good one. I make my own previews BTW. I'm not sure how well I've explained myself but essentially the photo that customers see before they hover over the preview to see it moving is the last frame of my preview and it should be the first and it looks rubbish now. This has only been since it's been making us wait for the clips to process before moving on, so the last two or three days.

Seems like I'm having a lot of issues right now.
    Hi FetishQueen,

Yes, this makes sense! And, I'm so sorry you're experiencing this.

This issue has been reported to our Tech Team and they are working non-stop to find fixes for all uploading issues and Preview Maker issues.

Indeed, that first still image is super important. It should certainly display the image/time-stamp you set.

I believe it's just a matter of being a little bit more patient.

Thank you so much for letting me know

Quote Originally Posted by mari1236 View Post
    I havenīt been able to upload clips to iwc for 4 days. You don+t have online support anymore, the phone nr on your site is not working, I added your support in skype, no answer there. I email you past 2 days no answers. I have to find information in twitter or here to be updated with this issue. The way IWC is doing their business is just a joke. Is it so hard to put this information up on your model centre side? I still today canīt generate a preview and upload new clips. Is it maybe possible to get information about this issue here? I would like to know also why is it impossible to get any contact with your site? You raised your cut 35% to 40% some time ago, but you closed down online support on the site?
    Hi Mari,

I am so sorry to hear about your uploading experiences as well as the frustration of not being able to get a hold of anyone

Please allow me to clarify that our support is available via e-mail and phone, 24/7 (or close to it). The best e-mail for them is [email protected] and their phone number is 307-222-0026.

However, because of all of these issues, I see that the ticket number has spiked up so, unfortunately, there is likely going to be a delay in getting back with everyone in the usual, more timely manner.

Our live chat support and Skype support have been removed but the team is working towards getting these support systems back up and running as soon as possible.

A notice has been sent regarding these issues within the Artist Dashboard as well as on the official iWC Twitter.

As for the update you're requesting, the team continues to work non-stop on correcting all uploading and preview maker issues. The best course of action for you and anyone else experiencing these issues to take, is to continue to e-mail support with as much information, detail and screenshots as possible. This allows the tech team to more quickly pin-point and fix the issues you're (and likely others) are experiencing.

Thank you so much to you and to everyone for your continued patience during these times of frustration and transition.
    Last edited by PrincessMika; 04-16-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks

Thank you for letting me know. I'll be sure to note to the team that some Artists are still having issues with "about".

To clarify, "Taboo" the word is okay to be used, which is what I meant in my previous post. "Taboo" the category does have certain rules that must be followed. For Incest Fantasy within Taboo, yes, the content needs to be clear that it is between step relations.

Thank you, again! We'll get all of this fixed, soon!
    I am going through and changing my taboo clips to say "step" but why is there still so many clips using "mommy" without step in the taboo category? Like just tons of clips clearly violating the new rule. So do we have to put step in our taboo videos now or can I just re-publish them the way they were?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by TXCamgirl View Post
    I am going through and changing my taboo clips to say "step" but why is there still so many clips using "mommy" without step in the taboo category? Like just tons of clips clearly violating the new rule. So do we have to put step in our taboo videos now or can I just re-publish them the way they were?
    Great point, I noticed that too and if those clips are okay then the ones I pulled from another store should be too. I'd like to know too, if my clips don't say 'step' in them but if I put 'step' in the title would that be enough to be within the rules? I film on my own so there can be no confusion as to whether anything 'taboo' would actually be happening!

In the real world, step relations getting it on would actually be perfectly legal as they are not related, and therefore it's not really taboo anyway is it! Well not 'legally' of course, let's not go into the moral side of it...

I think, personally, the 'taboo' fantasy involves those that are too close to legally marry, I think that's the official line on it anyway. What's the point of even having a taboo category if none of the 'taboo' content is allowed?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TXCamgirl View Post
    Great point, I noticed that too and if those clips are okay then the ones I pulled from another store should be too. I'd like to know too, if my clips don't say 'step' in them but if I put 'step' in the title would that be enough to be within the rules? I film on my own so there can be no confusion as to whether anything 'taboo' would actually be happening!

In the real world, step relations getting it on would actually be perfectly legal as they are not related, and therefore it's not really taboo anyway is it! Well not 'legally' of course, let's not go into the moral side of it...

I think, personally, the 'taboo' fantasy involves those that are too close to legally marry, I think that's the official line on it anyway. What's the point of even having a taboo category if none of the 'taboo' content is allowed?
    Hi ladies,

Thank you for bringing up this important issue, regarding Incest Fantasy within Taboo.

Content within Incest Fantasy must clearly be labeled with "Step" Relations. The only "Mommy" content, that I'm aware of, that is allowed without requiring "Step" is "Mommy Domme", in which it is clear that this Fantasy has nothing to do with Incest Fantasy.

If you or anyone sees content that is clearly in violation, please reach out to support anytime: [email protected] and the team will take a look.

FetishQueen, you certainly bring up a wonderful point regarding having a Taboo category, but only allowing for Step Relations, which may defeat the purpose of it being Taboo in the first place. Unfortunately, these are the rules of Visa/MasterCard that must be followed. iWC is striving to keep the Taboo category and allows for as much content as possible, but unfortunately we must operate within the Visa/MasterCard rules. That is where the "Step" relations rule comes from, in particular.

I hope this helps. Thank you so much, again!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213