Over 1 month since the last newsletter update now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,416 Times in 1,466 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IWCSupportTeam View Post
    Thank you all for providing additional feedback.

Regarding stolen content, due to the nature of the internet, this unfortunately does happen to many Artists. However, IWC offers free DMCA takedown services to Artists who find their content has been stolen. If this happens to you, simply send us an email at [email protected] and include direct links to the site with stolen content so we can work towards getting it removed as quickly as possible.

Hi missmms,

To address your issue, please know that if content has successfully been placed within the review queue, then the item status will show as “In Review”. If your item is showing as “Uploading” for an extended period of time then there was most likely a connection issue and this listing is stuck in the “Uploading” status. Content stuck in this status will not be reviewed as it hasn’t been moved over to the review queue. To resolve this issue, please reach out to [email protected] so we can refresh the listing and get it moved to be reviewed/published.

Hello Victoria_Gray,

We will be more than happy to assist in your closure request, however, we will need you to complete our account closure form first to verify the account ownership. To confirm, we provided you with an account closure form on 11/30/2021 but never received the form back from you. We have since sent you another email with this closure form so we can proceed in completing your closure request.

Unfortunately, we are unable to proceed in closing down an account without the verification of the account closure form.

Hi SuperPookie,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding archived content and we would like to kindly clarify this process so there is no confusion. Content is archived based on the release date in which it is first published and visible on IWC and not archived based on the creation date.

For example, if an item is created on 01/01/2021 but scheduled to publish on 12/31/2021 then the release date of 12/31/2021 is what our system will recognize as the published release date and not the 01/01/2021 creation date. The Artist will have 12 months from the 12/31/2021 date to sell the item at least once to prevent the item from being archived.

Please note that even if a content item is published on 01/01/2021 temporarily then placed back into the scheduled status to published at a later date, our system will still take on the 01/01/2021 date as the official release date since it has already been published to our site and public, even if it was just temporary.

If you have further questions regarding this archival process or would like our team to look further into your content items, please send an email to [email protected] and we can investigate to see when the content items were first published to the site.

Thank you all again for providing your feedback and we wish you all a Happy New Year!
    I did & was told that time spent in Draft was counted the same as time when videos are actually available for sale which is ridiculous and if this isn't corrected before my two weeks is up for those videos I will no longer trust iWC even for basic things such as custom videos and tributes. That needs to be fixed immediately and while of course it isn't your fault it is the fault of someone at your company and it not acceptable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,246 Times in 828 Posts

Your store is not active!
    In order to make your store active, you must complete steps below:
    Your uploaded Profile Photo must be manually reviewed by our Compliance Team
    what in the actual mother loving fuck is this? My entire store is now invisible because I changed my profile photo? Who in the fuck decided that was a good idea? Change it AFTER you approve it, don't take my entire store offline to approve the photo. Words cannot express how stupid this is and how angry I am. Everything else I just dealt with, but really? This is a horrible design flaw. If IWC had a face, I'd punch it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,419 Times in 1,236 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Why can't they give us an update of a timeline when the approval process will be done? If it's 2023 say so. If it's unknown say so. Why keep us out of the loop? I feel disrespected

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Why can't they give us an update of a timeline when the approval process will be done? If it's 2023 say so. If it's unknown say so. Why keep us out of the loop? I feel disrespected
    Because they don't know and they are disrespecting us. It feels exactly as fucked up as it is.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DubDoll View Post
    Because they don't know and they are disrespecting us. It feels exactly as fucked up as it is.
    They must be the type of people who think if they ignore a problem it will disappear LOL

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I had no idea you had to be approved to post clips on the site. I think ill upload my fetish/femdom/findom stuff to AVN instead? I signed up but it said no longer accepting creators, this is a bummer.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,796 Times in 4,959 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 66succubus View Post
    I had no idea you had to be approved to post clips on the site. I think ill upload my fetish/femdom/findom stuff to AVN instead? I signed up but it said no longer accepting creators, this is a bummer.
    AVN is closed now, no clip sales allowed. Instead you can use Niteflirt, IWantclips, Manyvids and others.

All clip sites require you to be approved. Otherwise how would they tell you are an adult?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    AVN is closed now, no clip sales allowed. Instead you can use Niteflirt, IWantclips, Manyvids and others.

All clip sites require you to be approved. Otherwise how would they tell you are an adult?

well it had said my sign up could be approved once they’re accepting new creators, but no new creators at the moment

I am on niteflirt I will def post there but was really looking forward to site traffic lol

so no clips on AVN? Why are people still using their site with no $$?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 66succubus View Post
    well it had said my sign up could be approved once they’re accepting new creators, but no new creators at the moment

I am on niteflirt I will def post there but was really looking forward to site traffic lol

so no clips on AVN? Why are people still using their site with no $$?
    I forgot IWC isn't accepting new creators, sorry. Hopefully soon.

As far as I know most creators have left AVN now. I left my old stuff up because I don't want to take the time to remove it but nobody can see or buy it because it's locked.
    Maybe some are using AVN for advertising but I don't see any of the larger creators uploading. Most have moved to sites like onlyfans, loyalfans, clips4sale etc.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

STILL no news

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    STILL no news
    Yeah it's getting beyond ridiculous. My old clips are just sitting there for over a month with none of them being approved. I see zero progress.

Thanks

Listen all I'm gonna say is it looks *really* bad when a business is still open and making money off of people but not actually functioning well under the hood and unable to keep up with complaints.

It's giving 'stuff the bag & run' vibes.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Even if there is no new updates like they could reword the same thing again just to say you are still there, still working on it... instead it's like we are all talking to a brick wall

Thanks

So just conjecture based off of twitter searches but a few things seem to be happening:

1) IWC is only 'dealing with' top models stores for the most part
    2) IWC is also focusing on certain high traffic categories; models with content across categories are seeing uneven attention for most content but more responses from other categories uploaded at the same time (jerkoff POV, feet etc)
    3) IWC is closed-- it's not open to new models

so the actual 'platform' is way fewer models and less content than it seems externally bc of all the held content and closed stores and it is no longer growing/cannot handle growth nor stabilize its current production levels. Okay.

4) There is virtually no customer support; most inquiries go unnanswered / many models are getting 'please stop contacting us' messages either directly or indirectly from their few 'PSA' posts.
    5) None of this has been publicly acknowledged; while they comment here nothing has been said on twitter even though there is PLENTY of discussion there and many people @'ing them w questions.
    6) Our content has been untouched nearly 4 months now in some cases
    7) Many models have publicly stated they are leaving the platform or at least not uploading anymore.

So there's actually less new content than ever, but they still can't handle this or provide customer support.

Hmmmm. Ok.

However,

8 ) They are still making money.

Interesting. Just a little bit longer, huh... Are they really 'handling' this?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Awww no worries, after 12 clips still under review since November .... I redirected my costumers to NF and C4S. And guess what? I'm in the TOP 10 in the "audios only" section on C4S thanks to you .......271794681_1243905559469120_6109361903031579607_n.jpg

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not the ol' Unprecedented Times!! xD

But on a serious note, I've been doing some research....

...let me just say, do your own research as well and follow your guts on this one girls. I took a look around to see what different models- Top models and not top models- were doing and saying about this so I could better understand what would be a good course of action and a broader picture than just what we were going through here on the forum.

It's 'interesting' to say the l e a s t.

There's a rabbit hole.

Anyway. Yeah. Don't hold your breath.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you everyone for your continued patience throughout this review process as we completely understand any frustrations that may arise from it.

To confirm, iWantClips is not closing down as we plan to continue to be a long-term platform for all Artists within the community. This is the reason why we have chosen to take a more strict approach when it comes to reviewing content as we want to ensure our site remains compliant with current and future Payment Processor compliance changes.

Unfortunately, the review process is taking a bit longer than anticipated, however, we are adapting and continuing to bring on new resources to aid in the review process and hopefully reduce the reviewal wait times across the board.

We anticipate review wait times to decrease as these new resources are implemented and as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    what in the actual mother loving fuck is this? My entire store is now invisible because I changed my profile photo? Who in the fuck decided that was a good idea? Change it AFTER you approve it, don't take my entire store offline to approve the photo. Words cannot express how stupid this is and how angry I am. Everything else I just dealt with, but really? This is a horrible design flaw. If IWC had a face, I'd punch it.

We sincerely apologize for any frustrations caused by your recent experience with updating your profile photo. Please know that moving forward, updating a profile photo will no longer affect the status of an iWantClips Store as long as the photo is compliant with existing Terms of Service and Mastercard compliance policies.

Regarding new Artists, we have temporarily halted the approval of new Artist accounts while we finish implementing additional updated processes. However, we will absolutely resume this process in the future and we anticipate resuming the approval of new Artist accounts in early 2022.

Again, we understand the impact this is having on the community and are working as quickly as possible to decrease reviewal wait times for content items that are flagged by the AI system and require manual teammate review.

We appreciate your continued patience.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

So just conjecture based off of twitter searches but a few things seem to be happening:

1) IWC is only 'dealing with' top models stores for the most part
    2) IWC is also focusing on certain high traffic categories; models with content across categories are seeing uneven attention for most content but more responses from other categories uploaded at the same time (jerkoff POV, feet etc)
    3) IWC is closed-- it's not open to new models

so the actual 'platform' is way fewer models and less content than it seems externally bc of all the held content and closed stores and it is no longer growing/cannot handle growth nor stabilize its current production levels. Okay.

4) There is virtually no customer support; most inquiries go unnanswered / many models are getting 'please stop contacting us' messages either directly or indirectly from their few 'PSA' posts.
    5) None of this has been publicly acknowledged; while they comment here nothing has been said on twitter even though there is PLENTY of discussion there and many people @'ing them w questions.
    6) Our content has been untouched nearly 4 months now in some cases
    7) Many models have publicly stated they are leaving the platform or at least not uploading anymore.

So there's actually less new content than ever, but they still can't handle this or provide customer support.

Hmmmm. Ok.

However,

8 ) They are still making money.

Interesting. Just a little bit longer, huh... Are they really 'handling' this?
    I would say this is 100% accurate from what I see too.
    I uploaded ONLY 1 clip on Nov 8 and still crickets. No messages responded to but they have NO issue letting me know I need to edit a clip or one has moved into archive.
    After a week of my clip not being published I gave up. Time is money and I don't like mine being wasted or working for a site that I start to question wtf is going on. I use other platforms like c4s, mv and nf. I do however leave my Iwantphone on and upped my rate so if I actually get a call it's worth my time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IWCSupportTeam View Post
    Thank you everyone for your continued patience throughout this review process as we completely understand any frustrations that may arise from it.

To confirm, iWantClips is not closing down as we plan to continue to be a long-term platform for all Artists within the community. .
    But do the artists want to platform with YOU? We get paid 60% on our clip sales, lower than every other popular clip site. Then our income takes a humongous hit with the MC changes that didn't affect any other site despite IWC boasting being a top site with top sales/traffic.

With more artists leaving the platform over this and promoting other sites, too, maybe you should bring our 80% cuts back, just a thought. It's not like the ppl at the top will miss the money. Making barely over 50% on a site that's screwing us over like this is pitiful and unappealing.

Two-star activities.

Anyway, instead of being vague after all this and offering more abstract comforts, can you say just what these new 'resources' are?

We do not trust or have faith in IWC right now, IWC does not deserve it after what it's put us through with so little info and the entire situation is rather sketchy. What are these 'new resources'? What changes are you making? Why is our cut so low lol?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Anyway, instead of being vague after all this and offering more abstract comforts, can you say just what these new 'resources' are? What are these 'new resources'? What changes are you making? Why is our cut so low lol?
    BUMP BUMP

What are the new resources? AI? .... I want to know too. What is involved in the process of approval, what raises a redflag to a bot? etc.
    By knowing these things we can create more, better content that gets approved faster, make more money

They have proven by responding here and not posting a newsletter or sending a mass email to us that *the squeaky wheel gets the grease* so anybody needing support should spam the heck out of them with emails and tickets over and over until they get their issues resolved, if they want to bother that is

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I just wish they'd pay me the money they owe me for a custom from 2 months ago. They keep ignoring my emails, it's ridiculous how tight-fisted they are with our money considering how much they make in commission for doing literally nothing.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Pretty soon it will be 2 months with no real update

Thanks

IWC is not approving any new audio clips. Even d ones uploaded in December are not yet published. One of the sub-store is still invisible, which was Audio only files, as only 3 clips are published till date, and rest in review.

I really thought in 2022 IWC would sort this out, but end of January, and NOTHING! Many of my clips are still getting stuck in review for weeks and not yet published.

This is so frustrating! Also this has drastically decreased by income on their website, i dont know what can be done from my side at least to keep the money coming since nothing is in my hands at this point of time! Arghhhh!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pramilaganguly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Suddenly most of my "in review" clips are re-published, with some rejected, but a bunch are now marked "failed processing". What the heck does that mean? It looks like they decided to throw my whole store through the AI after 3,5 months of nothing happening. They are lying about the queue - the clips are not processed by date, it's either store by store or it's by category. Best selling stores and categories first, obviously.

Apparently pretending to give the viewer an injection is now considered "drug paraphernalia". The scenario does not matter, whether it's a poison executrix fantasy, "truth serum" in interrogation play, or medical fantasy. A clip where I give the viewer a glass of water was also rejected as it COULD be alcohol LOL. The "read the rules" message bugs me every time as so many things are dependent on context and interpretation. Even if one decides to go totally non creative vanilla there still would be innocent elements flagged.

We all agree that the visa/mastercard censorship is something adult sites have to accept for now, but does someone understand why IWC are so much stricter than everyone else, even before all this? As English is not my first language I am not 100% into porn slang. But I really can't see why words like "alien" or "eating" are banned? Or why is Vore category called "consume" so noone finds it? My vore and alien clips are popular on other sites but on IWC they rarely sell at all. I'm totally fine with clip sites having a profile but just be open about not wanting certain content instead of wasting my time?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast