Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official iWantClips Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 15,920 Times in 4,733 Posts

Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

I'm not a huge clip producer, but IWC did represent a good part of my income. I'm concerned that not one of my clips has moved from "In Review" status and my store is still listed as "inactive" because only four of my clips are out of review status.

If they are reviewing clips why am I seeing no progress at all?

Does anyone else who has an inactive store due to everything being "inreview" see any progress this week? I expected to see at least a few approved. Not one clip reviewed in over a week? What is going on?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you again everyone for your continued patience and understanding in this process as we work to keep our site compliant for the future stability of all Artists in our community.

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I'm not a huge clip producer, but IWC did represent a good part of my income. I'm concerned that not one of my clips has moved from "In Review" status and my store is still listed as "inactive" because only four of my clips are out of review status.

If they are reviewing clips why am I seeing no progress at all?

Does anyone else who has an inactive store due to everything being "inreview" see any progress this week? I expected to see at least a few approved. Not one clip reviewed in over a week? What is going on?
    Hi laurielegs,

We sincerely apologize for this experience as we are still working alongside our AI system to get site-wide content reviewed and live as swiftly as possible. As we continue to work through the reviewing process, you will see items added back into stores over the coming weeks.

So that we can look into your account further and see if we can possibly get your Store active once again sooner, please send us a direct PM with your iWantClips account username/email address.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Ahh, well that makes sense now, but I'm STILL not happy about it.

I don't do tons of content, so I have NOTHING NEW to upload & I'm furious they are removing my content.

Some have sold, & the rest didn't b/c I'm sure no one even saw my store.

Anyway, I mentioned this above & how they FAILED to tell me (not sure about you guys) that to promote the store you need to create a banner & give it to them SMH.

Thanks
    Hi ep2002,

To provide some clarification on your mention of banners, although they can be very useful in bringing more traffic to an Artistís Store, they are not required for the success of an Artist. If you are looking for more ways other than a banner to bring additional traffic to your Store, we have additional promotional opportunities available to Artists on our site. To learn more about these opportunities, please email [email protected] and the additional promotional opportunities will be outlined for you via email.

We hope we can provide you with additional resources to help you succeed as an Artist on iWantClips!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IWCSupportTeam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,920 Times in 4,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IWCSupportTeam View Post
    Hi laurielegs,

We sincerely apologize for this experience as we are still working alongside our AI system to get site-wide content reviewed and live as swiftly as possible. As we continue to work through the reviewing process, you will see items added back into stores over the coming weeks.

So that we can look into your account further and see if we can possibly get your Store active once again sooner, please send us a direct PM with your iWantClips account username/email address.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and your continued patience is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you. I've sent you a PM here with the info requested.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,904 Times in 6,398 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I'm so exhausted with this company. I updated my clips about two weeks ago when my store became inactive. Then uploaded a new id with the current agreement to make the account active again. I'm not annoyed by that part because the approval took less than two hours, but now it's inactive AGAIN because I have two clips in review???

I have high speed internet and it doesn't take that long to upload but jeesh! I'm not sure if I want to spend 5-10 mins (large files) uploading only to have it placed in review later on? If y'all need to take another 5% for hosting, then please just say that.
    To f*ck around is human. To find out is divine.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,904 Times in 6,398 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Also the referral emails aren't being sent out? I sent out a batch with two of my own emails included just to test things out. Nope, never got them.
    To f*ck around is human. To find out is divine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

This is a joke ....... all my clips are in review since more than a week now, my store is not even active. I normally make good money on there ... but this is really a fucking bad joke.
    Every other clipsite is going through the same process, NOT ONE had so many problems and NOT ONE paused all your clips for days and days. Jesu, get a grip and get your shit sorted out!!!!

Thanks

I've been watching this for a hot minute and it's very...concerning. Back when IWC first held the 'curation' event I didn't do anything bc my content rotates pretty well even though it's all old so if I *did* have any clips that hadn't sold I'd not miss them- I have around 400 on IWC in my studios. But as some others have mentioned, the amount of clips that have gone from 'In Review' to 'Published' again has not budged for at least a week.

Furthermore, what's making me wary now is the fact that on the 15th I updated my ID as prompted in each of my stores and then everything was fine, I signed the W9 and all...but today I'm getting the same message that my ID has 'expired' but just in ONE of my stores. How on earth could that be? There's no way this is going right at all. God only knows how much and how long this is going to disrupt our sales. What's the point of updating my info if it's just going to randomly expire again, and how much is this random 'expiration' throwing me back in the review queue? This seems very, very messy.

Meanwhile, again, none of these clips are moving. It's not even like they're all problematic. Like Growlerpussy said it's really weird that every other site is dealing with this as well but none of them are doing *this*.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by DubDoll View Post
    I've been watching this for a hot minute and it's very...concerning. Back when IWC first held the 'curation' event I didn't do anything bc my content rotates pretty well even though it's all old so if I *did* have any clips that hadn't sold I'd not miss them- I have around 400 on IWC in my studios. But as some others have mentioned, the amount of clips that have gone from 'In Review' to 'Published' again has not budged for at least a week.

Furthermore, what's making me wary now is the fact that on the 15th I updated my ID as prompted in each of my stores and then everything was fine, I signed the W9 and all...but today I'm getting the same message that my ID has 'expired' but just in ONE of my stores. How on earth could that be? There's no way this is going right at all. God only knows how much and how long this is going to disrupt our sales. What's the point of updating my info if it's just going to randomly expire again, and how much is this random 'expiration' throwing me back in the review queue? This seems very, very messy.

Meanwhile, again, none of these clips are moving. It's not even like they're all problematic. Like Growlerpussy said it's really weird that every other site is dealing with this as well but none of them are doing *this*.
    I'm surprised the site is up and running at all loooooool

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 1,057 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I wonder how they are reviewing the old clips system wise. As a reference for you ladies I got 8 clips approved in the past week. My store was never inactive as far as I know' if it was - only for a short period of time.

It's not an alphabetical order thing. And it doesn't seem like they are going by category either. I hope they post another update tomorrow it'll be 2 weeks of this

Thanks

Thank you all for your additional thoughts and concerns.

To address content that is still in review, as previously mentioned, our teams as well as our AI system are working around the clock to get content reviewed and live once again as quickly as possible. Artists will see items added back into their Stores over the coming weeks. We truly apologize for the wait and appreciate the continued patience of our community as reviewing thousands of items does take time.

To provide a little clarity, please know that all content site-wide (new listings as well as existing listings) are being reviewed in tandem so it will take some time before each and every item within a Store is restored due to content being on such a large scale.

Additionally, our processes and procedures will ever be evolving to improve the needs of content compliance so there will less delays in the future.

Hi DubDoll,

To address your concern with one of your Sub-Stores showing as having expired ID, this is most likely due to one of the Sub-Stores within your account being an Artist account that was transferred into our Sub-Store (as opposed to being a Sub-Store created within the Studio account). At your earliest convenience, please send us a direct PM message and include your IWC account email address/account username so we can look further into your specific Sub-Store account and assist you with this identification issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Also the referral emails aren't being sent out? I sent out a batch with two of my own emails included just to test things out. Nope, never got them.
    Hello PhatGirlDynomite!!!,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We will investigate the referral emails and have our Tech Team look into them further to ensure they are working as intended once again.

Thank you again everyone for your communication and understanding! We truly are working as diligently as possible to get content reviewed and back up for all Artists on our site as one of our top priorities is making sure Artists have the tools they need to succeed as content creators!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

" Artists will see items added back into their Stores over the coming weeks" ................ W E E K S . WHY DIDN'T ANY OTHER STORESITE HAD SUCH PROBLEMS AS YOU HAVE NOW?

I can't go on with WEEKS without selling! At least make stores that aren't active because of this nonsense priority and get them up and running again with at least 5 clips.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,629 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

My concern is that it's taking much longer to get in touch with you guys if we have issues. I sent you guys several emails an few days ago. I just want an straight answer.

Thank you all for your additional thoughts and concerns.

To address content that is still in review, as previously mentioned, our teams as well as our AI system are working around the clock to get content reviewed and live once again as quickly as possible. Artists will see items added back into their Stores over the coming weeks. We truly apologize for the wait and appreciate the continued patience of our community as reviewing thousands of items does take time.

To provide a little clarity, please know that all content site-wide (new listings as well as existing listings) are being reviewed in tandem so it will take some time before each and every item within a Store is restored due to content being on such a large scale.

Additionally, our processes and procedures will ever be evolving to improve the needs of content compliance so there will less delays in the future.

Hi DubDoll,

To address your concern with one of your Sub-Stores showing as having expired ID, this is most likely due to one of the Sub-Stores within your account being an Artist account that was transferred into our Sub-Store (as opposed to being a Sub-Store created within the Studio account). At your earliest convenience, please send us a direct PM message and include your IWC account email address/account username so we can look further into your specific Sub-Store account and assist you with this identification issue.

Hello PhatGirlDynomite!!!,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We will investigate the referral emails and have our Tech Team look into them further to ensure they are working as intended once again.

Thank you again everyone for your communication and understanding! We truly are working as diligently as possible to get content reviewed and back up for all Artists on our site as one of our top priorities is making sure Artists have the tools they need to succeed as content creators!
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    My concern is that it's taking much longer to get in touch with you guys if we have issues. I sent you guys several emails an few days ago. I just want an straight answer.
    Hi DonaDiabla,

We do sincerely apologize for the delays in ticket responses as we have received an extremely high influx in tickets due to the Mastercard compliance changes. As such, we are trying to get to all of them as quickly as possible.

Additionally, we have asked all Artists to kindly refrain from sending a ticket simply asking when their content will be reviewed as Artist tickets that genuinely need account assistance are experiencing delayed responses due to such a high ticket count.

We should be caught up on tickets soon but if there is an issue you'd like looked into sooner, please send us a PM through StripperWeb and we will gladly assist you!

Thank you!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IWCSupportTeam For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

After reading this I checked and I too have the same message for one of my stores, I had to search for it though, I've had no communication to tell me there was an issue. I also uploaded my ID 2 or 3 weeks ago and had it approved. The message says...

It is your responsibility to keep your ID current! Without a valid ID on file, you will not be able to upload content.
    ID Expiration Date: XXXXX-XX-2026
    Click this link to securely upload a new valid ID!

Er does anyone else see the issue here? Since when was my passport, expiring in FIVE YEARS TIME, invalid?! Something's wrong though because I click to upload content and it stays on the same page. What the hell is going on here? I've just uploaded my passport again but was I even supposed to? I just do not understand what's going on.

Thanks

Looking at all these replies...

IWC, the best thing you can do here is damage control and that's going to be by giving us a STRAIGHT answer. 'Weeks'?....It's going to take 'weeks' for the videos to start trickling back?

Okay, can you tell us why? These changes irt Mastercard are industry-wide. What is happening on IWC's end to make your situation unique? Yours is the only site that has withdrawn and halted our clip selling. For established sellers with backlogs of clips (that were selling, too, none of them 'curated' i.e. deleted) having our entire library suddenly offline is devastating and hugely destabilizing for our sense of trust in you as a platform.

Is there something you can say that you are doing differently that could make this make sense? All we know is that there's AI on the job and you're having 'difficulties'. Being clear and honest about the problems of this transition would do wonders but as it is we are frustrated by the injurious handling of this process and would just really love to have some sense of what's going on. By your estimate it will take over a month for our content to come back- and given the rate of improvement I'd have to guess that it will be longer than that for our libraries to be back in full.

Yes? Is that accurate?

Furthermore, can you tell us if the ID expiration issue is setting us back in queue? Another one of my stores re-showed up as having an expired ID. Again, your system does not email just like the poster above said and we have to go looking for it. Do we get set back in the release queue every time this happens? I still have the same 2 clips out of my entire library published, pretty much everything else is gridlocked in review.

Honestly baffling.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    " Artists will see items added back into their Stores over the coming weeks" ................ W E E K S . WHY DIDN'T ANY OTHER STORESITE HAD SUCH PROBLEMS AS YOU HAVE NOW?

I can't go on with WEEKS without selling! At least make stores that aren't active because of this nonsense priority and get them up and running again with at least 5 clips.
    Also this. Some of us have been on IWC for years constantly selling our old content and making you money, but suddenly we have NO clips and won't have any because we are not currently producing and you've taken us offline. It would be helpful if you did us a solid instead of leaving us out in the rain. There are other sellers making new content that is getting pushed through, and their store can still show as active. But for people who have been selling consistently off older content we're just supposed to wait like a month until our store is back?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 816 Posts

Hello everyone and thank you so much for your feedback.

First, we would just like to say thank you as we greatly appreciate everyone's patience as we work towards ensuring iWantClips is fully compliant with the new Mastercard compliance standards.

In regards to submitting verified photo IDs, please know there will be a slight delay from when the new Artist Agreement is submitted with a photo ID to when it is updated within the appropriate iWantClips store. This delay is due to all photo IDs needing to be manually verified in accordance with Mastercard guidelines. We can confirm that all stores that have successfully submitted their photo IDs up until this point have now been verified. If your store is still showing that your ID needs to be submitted, please contact our Support Team at [email protected] so we can look further into your specific situation.

Regarding content currently in the "In Review" status, we absolutely understand the frustrations caused by this and would like to confirm that our Teams are working diligently to ensure content is restored as swiftly as possible once it has been found to meet the Mastercard compliance standards. Any content that is found to contain a Terms of Service violation will be sent back to the Artist for revision. If the content is still in violation after the revision or cannot be revised to remove the TOS violation, then it will be removed.

Since the first site sweep of violating content is on such a large scale, the process has taken a bit longer than anticipated. However, please know that new content uploaded to the site is being reviewed in parallel to the existing content to minimize the wait time for this new content to post. We anticipate this review time for new content to keep getting faster into the future once we have completed the review of existing content.

Again, we greatly appreciate the patience and understanding of the community as we work towards ensuring iWantClips is fully compliant with the new Mastercard compliance standards.

If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to contact [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to address them.
    Read this

27. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 816 Posts

All the people breaking the rules made it shit for everyone else. This is why I was mad that I reported content and nothing was done about it. I stopped bothering, normally I didn't care but it was frustrating to see the same people repeatedly break the rules with their content and nothing be done about it. It's this kind of behavior that gets us where we are.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 529 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I wonder if IWC hasn't been under greater scrutiny by the credit card companies than some of the other sites. As someone who used to run a pay site, sometimes you will be put under review and if you've had that happen a few times, they get tougher. They could have been threatened with full removal of credit card processing and so put everything in review so as to not take any chances. I know IWC has been problematic in many ways in the past, but let's keep it real here. Some sites are just not reviewing as hard because they haven't been forced to yet.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,337 Posts

has anyone had any legacy content approved yet? every single one of my clips are still under moderation - 0 of them have been approved in what, 3 weeks?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    has anyone had any legacy content approved yet? every single one of my clips are still under moderation - 0 of them have been approved in what, 3 weeks?
    Same here. Same 2 clips still published, *everything* else still "In Review". IWC Support twitter totally mum on the issue. Garbage fire. I've moved my attention to other sites completely. Idk wtf they're doing but can't let them f up my bag like this. it's been a month of 'we're working on it' and last they said anything it would be fixed 'in the coming weeks' so... Unless they ~suddenly~ and miraculously fix the issue this is gonna take at LEAST 3 months to fix.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    Out of 485 legacy clips I've had 36 approved. I've been getting a little more than 1 a day approved.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    Out of 485 legacy clips I've had 36 approved. I've been getting a little more than 1 a day approved.
    I dont understand why zero of mine have :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Send a ticket in because my second store doesn't allow me do upload clips "Your ID has expired" ...... even if both stores we're approved with the ID in the last 3 weeks. they never got back to me. 7 tickets ..... no answer. Damn it, hire more poeple!
    They can't handle the tickets, mails etc anymore. I don't bother anymore with them. Plenty of other great sites out there.

Thanks

A month in and still over 80% of my clips are in review. I know others still have their stores closed. No communication for weeks. Wtf?
    Juuust out of curiosity I looked at the top performers pages - they have hundreds, even thousands of clips online. Is that 20% of their content? Somehow I doubt it.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast