Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: The Official iWantClips Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Official iWantClips Thread

Yep, that's why I never do promo videos for them or any site. I'm not gonna jump just bc they raise a hoop. It doesn't pay off. I just keep doing my content, producing whatever I make. It's always the same models who win the contests anyway AND I actually don't like how the sites run- why would I do promo content for them? At 60% payout? LMAO. Very funny.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DubDoll For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,288 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAngel View Post
    I'm genuinely making this post because I am, frankly, offended at the idea. $1000? Is IWC broke?
    Yes I think it's about time MFC raised their prize also. These site prizes are often very low by todays standards I think. $1000 is going to what... ? Pay 1 bill ? Get me a little bit of food? LOL No but really it is so expensive to live these days what are these sites really thinking with these so called 'prizes'

We got a lot of creators half assing these contest 'buy this clip to buy a ticket to win' Im not an expert on their top selling clips but it doesn't sound like it's an influx of already highly in-demand content, basically a spam page

Thanks

Thank you all for providing your thoughts and feedback regarding our site-wide contests.

Please know that all contests that take place on iWantClips are optional and if any Artist does not wish to participate in them, they are not required to.

Additionally, we receive a lot of positive feedback regarding our contests and have many Artists and customers who enjoy them and look forward to them.

Not only are contests a way for Artists to earn more income from themed content sales (regardless of being a contest winner or not), they provide Artist exposure within our contest tabs, ultimately exposing them to potential new customers.

Thank you again for providing your valuable feedback, we will ensure we take them into consideration for our future site contests.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Have IWC gotten over the biometrics drama? I don't want to sign over any more personal info but have a load of clips to upload.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    Have IWC gotten over the biometrics drama? I don't want to sign over any more personal info but have a load of clips to upload.
    Hi Victoria_Gray,

Thank you for your question. To address it, the biometrics agreement is indeed still in place and will remain as it ensures that we are abiding by BIPA laws that are in effect and that more states/countries are starting to pass through legislature.

To provide further clarification regarding our biometrics, the biometrics process we have in place is simply obtaining image data to assist in the AI review process. This image data does not contain any private information outside of the visual images of your videos/previews. This image data ultimately helps to speed up the review/approval process and ensures that underage content is not being uploaded to our site.

We hope this information was helpful to you and we appreciate your understanding.

If you have further questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] and we will be more than happy to provide our assistance!

Thank you again!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,288 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

The word "baby" is now banned from messaging ? I sent it to someone and now it kind of looks like I curse them with *******

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    The word "baby" is now banned from messaging ? I sent it to someone and now it kind of looks like I curse them with *******
    Hi MissAdriana,

Yes, due to the nature of the word "baby" being related to children, the word is no longer allowed. We apologize for any frustrations this may cause as we completely understand that the word "baby" can be used in different context, such as for a nickname.

However, we greatly appreciate your understanding as we take these precautions to remain compliant and ensure the future stability of our site.

Thank you!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by IWCSupportTeam View Post
    Hi Victoria_Gray,

Thank you for your question. To address it, the biometrics agreement is indeed still in place and will remain as it ensures that we are abiding by BIPA laws that are in effect and that more states/countries are starting to pass through legislature.

To provide further clarification regarding our biometrics, the biometrics process we have in place is simply obtaining image data to assist in the AI review process. This image data does not contain any private information outside of the visual images of your videos/previews. This image data ultimately helps to speed up the review/approval process and ensures that underage content is not being uploaded to our site.

We hope this information was helpful to you and we appreciate your understanding.

If you have further questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] and we will be more than happy to provide our assistance!

Thank you again!
    Hi - what images? I am uploading audio content. Not comfortable with the invasion of my privacy. Can you remove this on my account so I can continue to work with you and provide the same high quality audio content through your website?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    Hi - what images? I am uploading audio content. Not comfortable with the invasion of my privacy. Can you remove this on my account so I can continue to work with you and provide the same high quality audio content through your website?
    Hi Victoria_Gray,

We are unable to selectively disable a biometrics agreement on an account as all Artists are required to agree if they wish to continue uploading content to our site. Additionally, audio listings still require a preview image to be uploaded alongside it so these images still need to be reviewed.

If you do not wish to agree to the biometrics, you will still have access to your account and generate income from the content you have already uploaded. However, you will no longer have the ability to upload new content to your Store.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] and we will be happy to address them.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 21,750 Times in 7,038 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post

Yeah, that insanely long list of "banned words" makes me not even wanna do custom videos for these guys anymore. Can't say "baby"...can't say "shit"...etc. A guy friend was asking about making a video with me, and now I'm kinda like well what's the point...as vocal as we both are when we're fucking, we're bound to moan a word or two that's from that "forbidden" list. Lol.
    I turn 40 on August 15th!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Yeah, that insanely long list of "banned words" makes me not even wanna do custom videos for these guys anymore. Can't say "baby"...can't say "shit"...etc. A guy friend was asking about making a video with me, and now I'm kinda like well what's the point...as vocal as we both are when we're fucking, we're bound to moan a word or two that's from that "forbidden" list. Lol.

Hi TheBrownFox,

To clarify, our banned words list outlines words that cannot be displayed visibly on our site (titles, descriptions, previews, etc.). However, some of these words (but not all) can be verbally said within videos/audios as they can be used in different context.

With one of the examples you gave, the word "shit" cannot be written anywhere but can be verbally said within a video as the word itself can be used as an interjection word in the right context.

If you ever have any concerns or require further clarification on specific banned words, please contact [email protected] and we will be more than happy to give individualized support.

Thank you!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435