Thanks
    Thanked 3,224 Times in 757 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Snapchat set up for public & premium 101

SNAPCHAT SET UP FOR PUBLIC/PREMIUM ON THE SAME ACCOUNT

First things first....

MAKE YOUR SNAPCHAT PUBLIC
    and then pimp it out to everyone. The more views you have on your story the better. Snapchat is a great way to advertise all of your services and let people feel like they are getting to know you. Letting them feel like they are getting to know you is the KEY aspect into conversions on social media in general, specifically Snapchat.

There is a common misconception that anyone who adds your snap, you have to add back. Don't do this!! People add your story because they want to follow you, doesn't mean you have to add them back. IF you are going to have one account for both your public snapchat and premium, it is important to only add your premium members to your friends list.

WHAT IS MY PUBLIC STORY FOR? WHAT SHOULD I POST?

Your public snapchat story is there to market and convert. Post whatever you want, the important thing is to keep it genuine. Post random thoughts, what you are doing through the day, your food, your animals.. whatever it is that will help them feel like they know more about you. The key to snapchat conversions is brand loyalty. These guys are not on snapchat to pay money to see naked snaps, so you cannot treat snapchat like a cam site. It takes subtle selling. Just because guys don't buy right away doesn't mean that they won't eventually. The best way to do this is through building a connection. Allowing them to see bits and pieces of your personality on your public story is what builds that connection and they will want to see more. What works best for me personally is a balance between day to day things mixed in with teasing snaps.

Post a few personal snaps, followed by a few teasing snaps and then BAM! Hit them with the link to upgrade to your premium. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I HAVE A PREMIUM SALE! DO I NEED TO MAKE A SEPARATE SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT?

NO. It is extremely easy to use one snapchat account for both public snaps and your premium snaps.

1. Add the premium snap member onto your friends list
    2. When you're ready to post on your premium story go to your settings.
    3. Under settings scroll down to "View My Story" Switch the view from Everyone to Custom. (If you have a lot of people to block, put a 1. at the beginning of their name. This will put them all in a group that you can scroll and block without having to search through your entire friends list each time you go custom.)
    image3.PNG image2.PNG

(IMPORTANT! make sure to select "Custom" and not "my friends")

4. Once you switch to Custom you will select the names of your friends who you want to BLOCK from seeing your story. If you don't have anyone on your friends list to block, just select custom and leave the list alone. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU ARE SELECTING CUSTOM, Selecting "my friends" will not work the same.
    image1-2.PNG

5. Once you have selected your block list, you can go back to your main snapchat area. Now you are set to post on your story for premium. You can post the same way you would for a public story, the difference being that the only people who will see your snaps that you post while under the "custom" setting are the ones who are on your approved custom list.(Anyone who you do not have on your friends list but views your public snap will automatically be blocked from viewing any snaps posted under custom) Post the naughty, and then switch your Views back to "everyone". Anything that you posted under your story while under the custom setting will still only be viewable by your custom list. This enables you to keep your premium story up for your premium members for the full 24 hours.

VOILA, like magic BB's.

A few extra tips:

*Keep your settings on who can contact you to "my friends" if you don't want to be bombarded by messages. Chatting with me on snap is a perk of a premium member, if they follow my story on public that is cool- but they don't get to take my time for free. Plus, if you start to get lots of follows it will be a pain in the ass. I have 30K views on my snapchat and when I open it up I get thousands of messages coming in.
    Keeping it to friends only will only increase sales by guys wanting to be able to talk to you.

Plus you can use this as a marketing technique by occasionally opening up your snaps and letting them say hi. Then after you get a few good conversations going "I wish we could keep talking but I normally have my snaps closed to everyone except premium members! I'm closing my snaps back up but if you want to be able to talk to me some more, you can upgrade here: xxxx.xxx.com"

*Charge extra for personal one on one snaps. I sell mine in blocks of time. 5 min, 10 min, 15 min. Just like a cam show. If they want personal attention they can pay for it. The premium snapchat price was just to get them in the door and see my premium STORY.

*Keep a note saved that clearly lists your rules for premium snapchat to send to every new premium member after you add them. If you don't have a clear set rules, they will take advantage. Don't let them.

*Set your premium price to a number that you are comfortable discounting. The word "coupon" gets them going. Offering sales will have guys who want your snap but are on the fence about it running to get it when it's discounted.

*Streamline where you sell your snapchat. Pick an easy point and click site, and get a domain name registered. Mine is PayIvyAdams.com.. you could also do SnapIvy.com etc. Something short and easy to remember. Guys like easy, the less steps for a purchase the better. Once again, this is NOT A CAM SITE so you cannot treat it like one. The repetition of you posting your short/simple easy to remember link will make it simple for them to have a spur of the moment buy without having to search for a link to get to it. PayIvyAdams.com is much easier to remember than modellistingdirectory.com/snapchat/buy/101/sales.php/IvyAdams?./buy.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: Snapchat set up for public & premium 101

Ivy your so Awesome that's why I perv you Snap almost everyday and always 2 seconds away from buying premium!!!!!

Even though mines is set up with 2 accounts (hassle much). I also send more of the naughty snaps Directly to members tedious but I prefer to separate my more fetish guys, tease guys and full on more hardcore guys on what paid snaps they get.

Recently, a compile of my premium snap (1 months worth) was leaked. I was quite livid ( I guess bound to happen sooner or later) Instead of me attempting to block over the 1k adds. It is set up just as you mentioned. Prior, My story was always set up to just friends as well as contacts, so they would not have seen anything if I did post on my story. But, When life's gives you lemons you make lemon drops. I been teasing these guys so bad they just been sucked in converting them to paid.

I also have been thinking should I just have one payment page domain set up just for snap. It has not been too hard to get them to go to my site or cam site. Usually i drop the direct snap url to them like you said guys love it easy. Im like its about 3 clicks from my homepage to buy snap. But always faster buys when send them the exact link... food for thought.

Adulting All over the web - If I could sell the air I exhale I would!

Adult Friendly payment processor and more - 85% Get Indie

All about Taxes for the XXX Online Model - Info for filing for your self or tax accountant

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,632 Times in 539 Posts

Thanks Ivy, I really enjoy your snaps too. ;-)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ivy, can I hire you as my marketing guru?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jinja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 848 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Jinja View Post
    Ivy, can I hire you as my marketing guru?
    I often find myself wanting to hire her for the same reasons!

Thank you for this Ivy!! I've just recently started using snapchat so this is helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    And keep at it. Get up, put on your make up, and sign on. With every second you're online comes the possibility of your next big spender. A customer could show up who will spend enough to make up for all the bad days and then some. You just have to be around for him and working multiple sites increases the chances of him finding you.

~No Love, All Hustle~

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Staples For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,805 Times in 2,635 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

This is incredible, Ivy. It gives me lady boners. For you.
    Works on MFC, CB, F4F, Naked, Cams, EuroLive. Generate a link to let your customer control the vibe for SM pvts/Gold shows!

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time? See my step by step YouTube vid!

"Cam models are a luxury, not a requirement to live." - Issabelle

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Seriously. This extremely useful, thank you for making this post!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,455 Times in 801 Posts

How often do you Snappers think it's reasonable to post to your story, including public and premium content?

I'm keen to shoot all my snaps in advance, at least a day before, preferably more. How sparse can it be before the guys complain about being neglected?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,612 Times in 1,348 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

This is super helpful!! I sold my snapchat for the first time last week and will be putting these tips to use!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by DancesWithSloths View Post
    How often do you Snappers think it's reasonable to post to your story, including public and premium content?

I'm keen to shoot all my snaps in advance, at least a day before, preferably more. How sparse can it be before the guys complain about being neglected?
    I don't think that there is a generalized blanket answer for this. It's all about what works for you. I could tell you that I post consistently 6 days out of the week on my snapchat (both public and private) and the amount of time I spend on doing so, but that method that works for me could be something that doesn't work for you.

Before you start, take a minute to sit down and write out the rules you are going to have for your snapchat. Also, take some time and think/write out what you will be comfortable with doing (don't think about what the guys want, how much others are doing etc) really focus on what will work with your work flow, your scheduling and what will keep you from becoming overwhelmed. The guys aren't buying your snapchat, or following your free snapchat because they expect the same thing as they do with other models. They are following you for YOU, so stay genuine by doing what works for YOU. The second that social media becomes something that you resent or drag your ass to do, the second you need to re-evaluate how you're doing it.

All it takes for the guys not to feel neglected is communication. When they sign up for your premium, let them know straight away what they can expect from you. If you're going to be off for a few days, just post a quick snap telling them that you're taking a few days off! If pre-recording your premium snaps is something that will save you time in the long run, then I definitely say go for it.. but try and mix in some live snaps also. Most of my guys like my pre-recorded shows I upload on there, but there are a majority who prefer knowing that I'm doing something live and in real time.

Obviously at least post semi-consistently, (and make sure your price point reflects the amount they are going to get), but these can be simple things. Camming? Grab your phone and snap a few naughty pics in between all of your sessions that tease them with what you were doing. 2-3 snaps here and there through out the day when you have a free second can turn into a TON of content for them to enjoy.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IvyAdams For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi Ivy

Great info for us ladies here! But 1 quick question - How to guys make a purchase on SnapChat? Thanks x

Thanks

Okay, sorry just read the whole post over again....think I have it. Thanks hun x

Thanks

Default What do you use fir snapchat? Phone iPad or what?

I was wondering what device you use fir snapchat sales. I read they collect coockies and establish location data and wonder if it makes a difference what you use as for both safety precaution and how easy it is to use on difference devices as in flexibility
    thanks

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What do you use fir snapchat? Phone iPad or what?

They may collect data....who doesn't these days but how would a client access that info?apple are the worse for tracking Imo. ...

Thanks

Default Re: What do you use fir snapchat? Phone iPad or what?

I bought an ipod just for work and use that for snapchat. It works great and the camera is nicer than the one I have on my phone

Thanks
    Thanked 7,083 Times in 2,584 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

vaporeon thanks for the great tip! Which ipod do you have? Can you use facetime on it as well?
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks

Omg I was just trying to get this figured out!! Thank you so much!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysAutumn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAutumn View Post
    Omg I was just trying to get this figured out!! Thank you so much!!
    You're welcome boo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Duh Premium Snapchat Help Uk

Hello,

I'm currently getting a lot of sales for my premium snapchat but I need a safer payment method.
    What's the best way to accept payment for my premium? I'm not particularly interested in accepting
    gift cards.

xx

Thanks
    Thanked 13,668 Times in 3,580 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Re: Premium Snapchat Help Uk

Quote Originally Posted by Loopsxxx View Post
    Hello,

I'm currently getting a lot of sales for my premium snapchat but I need a safer payment method.
    What's the best way to accept payment for my premium? I'm not particularly interested in accepting
    gift cards.

xx
    Indiebill now has an option to sell snapchat prescriptions. And you get to keep 85% of customer spending https://www.getindiebill.com/go?rcm=u6s8u5

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Is anyone using 2 snapchat accounts? I figure it'd be easier to have one purely for premium and leave the story open to 'my friends'

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Im still sitting over here trying to figure out what a premium snapchat includes?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,455 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Im still sitting over here trying to figure out what a premium snapchat includes?
    I've finally managed to install Snapchat on my ancient phone, and have been busily spying on bbs in my categories. From what I can see, a premium snapchat may include the option to send you snaps and chats (because you've added them to friends), more candid snaps from you, or secret coupon codes for your stuff. I'm not sure what else.

What I'd like to know if there're any men over the age of 25 using Snapchat. I was a content management professional before my chronic illness kicked in, and I'm not ashamed of saying that interface nearly killed me until I finally found my way around it. I'm trying to picture some of my more mature guys trying to work it out, and I cringe in sympathy.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DancesWithSloths For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

God I can barely work it either, but lots of guys love having that extra contact with you. Atm it's still pretty popular as not everyone offers it x

37. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I've had guys asking for two years, snapchat bb? I just couldn't wrap my head around it and I started to wonder if I was missing out on money? I don't think I have the personality for snapchat, therefore I don't believe I am. I've watched public snaps and it looks silly to me and so I wonder what goes on in a premium? Is it like a mini paidsite with nude pics and clips, but how long are the clips? For now Im gonna stick to meet and greets on periscope. I'm in no way diminishing snapchat

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast