Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183
Results 4,551 to 4,573 of 4573

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 22,092 Times in 7,155 Posts

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I would think so, as long as you're not exchanging social media or giving them an outside way to contact you. I think Phrendly just wants to be sure that you aren't luring customers off the platform.

Yeah, that's what Arousr accused me of doing in their termination e-mail. Smh. I'd be afraid to give links to someone on Phrendly. I wish that jamma person was still active on this forum to clarify. Maybe I'll ask Phrendly via e-mail if there's any rule about whether or not I could send a link to a customer who tips me DIRECTLY ON THE PHRENDLY PLATFORM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,892 Times in 2,487 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

^ did they ever get back to you, fox?
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I have only been asked a handful of times for videos and when I tell them my price ,which is a bouquet of roses ,they ghost .so whatever I'm not really losing out on anything. It's become almost non existent now on here to even sell any pics bc of the cheap fuckers.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    There's no option to send a video directly through the app so you have to upload it to a third party and then send them the link/download.

Yeah, I just tried to see what would happen if I went onto the Phrendly website (instead of the app) on my laptop, and try to send this dude a 7-second clip of me showing off my long tongue. Lol. It said "Photo not uploaded. Sorry, supported file types are GIF, PNG, and JPG."

You've been able to send members links before to videos, and it was fine?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 1,548 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I've gotten a whopping 0.70 here in a week . It had picked up and then "bam" nothing at all.

Featured Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 620 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

I've had like 5 bucks sitting in my account for literally ever. I never get bites on this site anymore like i used to back in the day
    Your body is your temple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Yeah, I just tried to see what would happen if I went onto the Phrendly website (instead of the app) on my laptop, and try to send this dude a 7-second clip of me showing off my long tongue. Lol. It said "Photo not uploaded. Sorry, supported file types are GIF, PNG, and JPG."

You've been able to send members links before to videos, and it was fine?

I haven't but I keep hearing from other ladies on here that have apparently. I was more of a picture gal bc it was easier & I didn't have to worry about getting banned for sending strange links with vids attatched.

"Respect is a dying art"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had to log off MFC for a little bit because I'd gotten a video call invite from a guy on Phrendly. I really wish these guys would stop doing that shit without asking first though. I told him that he needs to send me a quick text next time before video calling me. It was definitely worth it, though, logging off MFC...and quickly exiting the OBS encoder to do this Phrendly video call. I earned $50 from it, and this guy wasn't demanding af and needy like that previous dude on Phrendly I'd video chatted with.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,548 Times in 6,008 Posts

I finally closed my phrendly account today for good. I was stuck at $9.10 for like a year now. It seemed like I was never gonna hit the $10 payout and had given up on that app. I logged in recently out of curiosity and saw that they've been deducting a $2 monthly "maintenance fee". I closed my account. Phrendly was great when it first came out. I used to make decent money back then but it is crap for me now.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    I finally closed my phrendly account today for good. I was stuck at $9.10 for like a year now. It seemed like I was never gonna hit the $10 payout and had given up on that app. I logged in recently out of curiosity and saw that they've been deducting a $2 monthly "maintenance fee". I closed my account. Phrendly was great when it first came out. I used to make decent money back then but it is crap for me now.
    They tried that with me! I had funds and then when I logged in again after a long period they were all gone. I wrote a email complaining and they returned them but I bet they steal a LOT of small amounts that people don't notice. I never agreed to a "maintenance fee" .
    Last edited by SuperPookie; 10-13-2022 at 04:10 PM. Reason: spelling

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    They tried that with me! I had funds and then when I logged in again after a long period they were all gone. I wrote a email complaining and they returned them but I bet they steal a LOT of small amounts that people don't notice. I never agreed to a "maintenance fee" .

I've been seeing that shit too, and I don't like it and don't remember agreeing to that at all! Good to know that they'll return it to you after you complain. That's what I'll do then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Ok they are really getting shady. I replied to a text and checked my balance. I did not get paid for it and oh so coincidently that text would have made me to the $10 payout :/ .

Thanks

One thing I can't stand is how the "current balance" amount shown is always $4 more than it should be. Like right now mine is saying $15.37, but when I tallied it up I've earned $11.37. I have NO IDEA why they do it like that, but it's annoying af.

Also I just had another video call with this dude Angel (who's a cheap bastard who had the nerve to ask for a pic afterwards...I told him he has to TIP ME for a pic). I'm not gonna fucking send you a naughty pic just because you did a 43-second video call with me. Lmfao. Lmao. And I think the site is screwy af, because he made like 3 or 4 video call attempts, and it kept hanging up. And part of the video call was "billed at the audio-only rate." *Shrugs* Also...they need to make it to where EVERY time someone video calls you, it makes a dialing sound or something. Now when he first texts me or calls me today, it DOES make that loud sound. Great. But then when he calls me right back, it doesn't make any sound at all, and it just pops up on the screen where I have to be looking at it or I'll miss it. So like if I run to the bathroom real quick, I could be missing a video call (when he's calling me right back) because there's no sound. This is kinda reminding me of some of the tech issues that Arousr had been having when I was on there.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Wow, that's NUTS. Do you know when that started?
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

So this is ridiculous.

I got a guy who did a long session of texts and the last 2 times he messaged me at least 4-5 messages (and I made sure to message back the same amount) I didn't get money..

My computer is in pieces so I don't have my TB address book. What is their email again? I can't find it anymore.

This is the same owner as NF, right?

Thanks
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,548 Times in 6,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Wow, that's NUTS. Do you know when that started?
    It must've started 5 months ago because I had $9.10 in my account and when I logged in this month, the money was all gone. I know they don't pay out until $10 and I checked my statement. They definitely didn't pay me out. It looks like they just kept deducting that maintenance fee until I had no money left.

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,724 Times in 1,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive deposits in a new bank account after updating your payout info? I changed my payout information last Thursday so I guess every payout after last Thursday will go into my new account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I had a guy go batshit when I asked him to pay for a pic & report me for scamming. Will support take his side on something like this? As it is I got like $8 arguing with the incel over it lol but I don't want to get my account banned because of some broke jackass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I had a guy go batshit when I asked him to pay for a pic & report me for scamming. Will support take his side on something like this? As it is I got like $8 arguing with the incel over it lol but I don't want to get my account banned because of some broke jackass.
    I imagine they'll probably take your side. After all, that's what the gift feature is for.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

^^ I hope so!

For the monthly pay options. Do they take out $2 for that like they do by check? Right now I have it set as daily but I'd prefer monthly if I don't get a fee.

Thanks

I have an issue signing up- I did their GIF booth thing, wearing the same outfit I had on in one of my profile pics. Tell me why it gives me a 'Rejected-doesn't seem like a live person' message after waiting for approval?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by DollEParton View Post
    I have an issue signing up- I did their GIF booth thing, wearing the same outfit I had on in one of my profile pics. Tell me why it gives me a 'Rejected-doesn't seem like a live person' message after waiting for approval?!
    Contact support and ask them. Maybe if you provide additional proof they will approve you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Which tax forms are we supposed to use for this app? 1099-NECs? I need to amend a previous year's tax return.