Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 3,226 to 3,238 of 3238

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 4,006 Times in 1,253 Posts

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

^ I know! That would be cool if they got automatically charged when we send a picture after they request it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,712 Times in 1,695 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub View Post
    Right?!? I just had a guy tell me that his dick pic was gift enough. LMAO!!!! I dont think so, buddy!!!
    I just love teasing these guys about whether I'll send a pic in return, and taking their $0.35 every time they come up with another "reason" their dick has monetary value. XD

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey girl. That is most definitely a scam. Anyone that's asking to send you a check, a deposit, or a paypal for a large amount of money is most like a Scam. Report him and then block him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiToTheStage View Post
    Hey girl. That is most definitely a scam. Anyone that's asking to send you a check, a deposit, or a paypal for a large amount of money is most like a Scam. Report him and then block him.
    I already reported him but he wasn't trying to send me money outside of phrendly. It was all gonna be gifts but wanted me to send him half back. That's how I knew he was up to something. He wasn't scamming me but he was obviously scamming someone. I guess the person whose credit card he might of had. But I still wanted no part of it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post
    I already reported him but he wasn't trying to send me money outside of phrendly. It was all gonna be gifts but wanted me to send him half back. That's how I knew he was up to something. He wasn't scamming me but he was obviously scamming someone. I guess the person whose credit card he might of had. But I still wanted no part of it.
    He also might have been using his own card and planning on doing a chargeback after you sent him the money. Phrendly would have taken the hit, in this case, because they don't pass chargebacks along to us (I think). But on a site where they do pass them along, you would have had the money he gave you removed from your account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I wonder whether Jamma or anyone from Phrendly still comes to the message board. I would still love to get an answer about the first contact emails I received from Support in August and now being told an entirely different thing. If THEY did make a mistake telling me the wrong thing, an apology would be nice, and if what they told me in August is correct then it isn't fair to tell me the wrong thing when something happens due to it.

Other than actually phoning guys and testing it out I will never know what the correct procedure is now. (Don't think I should have to pay to call someone to find out what is correct)

Well Jamma if you ever come back, Please Please Please read my posts and let me know why Support told me that in August.

Thanks a bunch!!
    Confused Phrend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub View Post
    Pregnancy has made me impatient and bitchy.
    53 yr old man: Why is a beautiful woman like you still single?
    Me: I guess Im just too independent.
    What Id really like to say: Im not, jackass. Im married and have a child on the way. Why is a 53 year old man still single? Are you too needy? Or is your addiction to online sex workers a problem for women? Huh?
    Now, someone get me a Snickers!!!

I wanted to congratulate you on "your child on the way"!! You must be excited!!!! I'd give you a virtual Snickers if I could find
    an icon so here's the best I could do

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    I wonder whether Jamma or anyone from Phrendly still comes to the message board. I would still love to get an answer about the first contact emails I received from Support in August and now being told an entirely different thing. If THEY did make a mistake telling me the wrong thing, an apology would be nice, and if what they told me in August is correct then it isn't fair to tell me the wrong thing when something happens due to it.

Other than actually phoning guys and testing it out I will never know what the correct procedure is now. (Don't think I should have to pay to call someone to find out what is correct)

Well Jamma if you ever come back, Please Please Please read my posts and let me know why Support told me that in August.

Thanks a bunch!!
    Confused Phrend
    According to my understanding, what she told you in the emails are correct. If you call someone than you are the one paying. If you hang up and they text you first than they are the one paying. Are you experiencing something else that proves otherwise?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I wanted to congratulate you on "your child on the way"!! You must be excited!!!! I'd give you a virtual Snickers if I could find
    an icon so here's the best I could do
    LOL!!! Thanks, katy!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post
    According to my understanding, what she told you in the emails are correct. If you call someone than you are the one paying. If you hang up and they text you first than they are the one paying. Are you experiencing something else that proves otherwise?

Yes I am being told totally differently by a guy in Support after I had a really strange thing happen to me. ( I posted screenshots of it on Jan 12 on here) I am being told that because it says that I tried to call him on the left side of my page in MARCH 2017, & Phrendly wrote that i was on another call at the same time, then it says they couldn't connect me the call became unresponsive, and there is nothing in my billing about calling anyone or two people at once that whole month, because my phone didn't work at all until May 2017 for American people. ( i have emails proving that also) Phrendly wrote all of this on the page & I had never even talked to or seen this page before he messaged me in December so didn't know that phone call stuff was on there. So Kevin at support is saying because "I ATTEMPTED TO CONNECT" I am being charged for the text. (this is when the guy messaged me first in December 2017 & I texted back & I got charged.) Plus I didn't get paid for talking to him.

I told him even the phone company doesn't charge you if a call doesn't go through, lol, but he won't listen. (i told him about my phone problems when I joined and sent proof also)

He says that if you initiate contact by PHONE, TEXT or VCHAT and then the guy texts you , you have to pay because you initiated contact with him in the first place with the phone call. (he doesn't care that I didn't connect ) What I was told in August is that texts are different. If you phone someone & then they text you, they still pay as it's whoever TEXTS FIRST it doesn't matter if you called them or vchatted them, it's separate with texts. Texts are ALWAYS whoever texts first I was told.***Even if Phrendly told me the wrong thing & that is wrong I never connected I am just soooo confused now. i have always gone by what they emailed me in August when i asked in detail.

I hope Jamma comes back sometime or someone. It's important because I still don't know what is correct so what are new people being told? (&I'm sorry for people who have already read this, I condensed it for Alleykat)
    Last edited by katydiamond123; Today at 06:19 PM.

Thanks

Yes I am being told totally differently by a guy in Support after I had a really strange thing happen to me. I am being told that because it says that I tried to call him on the left side of my page in MARCH 2017, and Phrendly wrote that i was on another call too at the same time, then it says they couldn't connect me, and there is nothing in my billing about calling anyone or two people at once that whole month, because my phone didn't work at all until May 2017 for American people. Phrendly wrote all of this and I had never even talked to or seen this page before he messaged me in December so didn't know that phone call stuff was on there. So Kevin at support is saying because "I ATTEMPTED TO CONNECT" I am being charged for the text. (this is when the guy messaged me first in December 2017 and I texted back and I got charged.)

I told him even the phone company doesn't charge you if a call doesn't go through, lol, but he won't listen. (i told him about my phone problems when I joined and sent proof also)

He says that if you initiate contact by PHONE, TEXT or VCHAT and then the guy texts you , you have to pay because you initiated contact with hiim in the first place with the phone call. (he doesn't care that I didn't connect ) What I was told in August is that texts are different. If you phone someone and then they text you, they still pay as it's whoever TEXTS FIRST it doesn't matter if you called them or vchatted them, it's separate with texts. Texts are ALWAYS whoever texts first I was told.***Even if that is wrong I never connected even if Phrendly put all this writing and messed up. I have the feeling that they did this when my phone was not working before May 2017. ***My posts about it are above in Jan. so not too far up. I also put screenshots too. I am just soooo confused now. i have always gone by what they emailed me in August when i asked in detail.

I hope Jamma comes back sometime or someone. It's important also because a lot of new people are going to be confused if they also get the wrong information. I still don't know what is correct . (and I'm sorry for people who have already read this, I condensed it for Alley)
    Yes, texts ARE different. What you were told in August should be the correct information. This is what FAQ says:

"Whoever initiates a phone or video call is the sender of sips, the other phrend receives them. This is different from text chat where the first person to receive sips is forever the recipient. Ask your phrend to call you every now and then if you want to change the pay direction once in a while."

That's the closest answer that I could find.

Thanks

Was starring guys today and there was one holding up a bottle of Aristocrat vodka. lol Aristocrat is the cheapest, yuckiest tasting, most rot gut vodka. If you're going to hold up alcohol in your GIF, at least don't make it the cheapest, grossest kind out there! lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    Was starring guys today and there was one holding up a bottle of Aristocrat vodka. lol Aristocrat is the cheapest, yuckiest tasting, most rot gut vodka. If you're going to hold up alcohol in your GIF, at least don't make it the cheapest, grossest kind out there! lol
    LOL I saw that one also.