Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 3,551 to 3,571 of 3571

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 16,787 Times in 5,335 Posts

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    All you can do is get all dolled up again and bang out a new one.
    Thanks, but I'm not gonna bother wasting any more of my time (what free time I do have) messin' around with Phrendly snapshots. I barely make any money on that site anyway. I'll just stick to messaging back the guys who contact me first.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,060 Times in 989 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I've done these things and still nothing maybe I'll try the selfie thing.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    Just taking this opportunity to remind everyone of the Long-lost Phrends feature. It automatically surfaces good customers you haven't contacted in a while and allows for bulk messaging of them: https://www.phrendly.com/lost

That's a great feature but it doesn't go back far enough. I have regulars who aren't on there as it only lists about 8 people. (and out of those some may not have worked out) I tried setting it to people who only spent $1 but it doesn't list more when I do that either. So I have to do the work of going back in my list and seeing where they are as some could be a month or 2 months back and they move on to others but come back once in awhile.

NOTE: mine didn't work properly. After this i went and set it to ALL and $1 in earnings and at least 7 more people came up. So make sure you press ENTER after you change it or nothing will happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Anyone see this profile:

Kerk,
    Give me a message and we can talk i will not msg first msg me and we will have a great time

These always make me laugh. He will be waiting a long long time I think. He isn't as hot as he thinks he is. LOL LOL I wish there was a feature where we could send one text only to some of these guys and not get charged for it. I know what I would say..........

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Anyone see this profile:

Kerk,
    Give me a message and we can talk i will not msg first msg me and we will have a great time

These always make me laugh. He will be waiting a long long time I think. He isn't as hot as he thinks he is. LOL LOL I wish there was a feature where we could send one text only to some of these guys and not get charged for it. I know what I would say..........
    Lolol yeah there are a lot of guys who say that on their profile. I wonder if anyone ever messages them. Especially funny are the ones that say "no sips left message me for a BIG surprise wink wink" like hon ain't no dick pic I'm gonna pay money to see but keep dreamin.
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me. -Kushiel's Dart, Jacqueline Carey

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

That's a great feature but it doesn't go back far enough. I have regulars who aren't on there as it only lists about 8 people. (and out of those some may not have worked out) I tried setting it to people who only spent $1 but it doesn't list more when I do that either. So I have to do the work of going back in my list and seeing where they are as some could be a month or 2 months back and they move on to others but come back once in awhile.

NOTE: mine didn't work properly. After this i went and set it to ALL and $1 in earnings and at least 7 more people came up. So make sure you press ENTER after you change it or nothing will happen.
    The feature purposely surfaces phrends you haven't contacted within a specific time window (5-90 days, IIRC). Beyond 90 days, they're unlikely to respond. This is why you should use this feature regularly, so that no phrends go uncontacted for too long.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone else getting a bot check when they try to log in? I'm used to guys calling me a bot but now Phrendly itself is on my case?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Macklin, FBI View Post
    Anyone else getting a bot check when they try to log in? I'm used to guys calling me a bot but now Phrendly itself is on my case?
    Can you please grab a screen shot and PM it to me? I'll have the tech team look into it.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

Thanks

I think Phrendly should check out if they are truly policemen or not or are legally able to wear a cop uniform. I know in their TOS I don't think it's allowed. Or on Chaturbate I know it isn't for sure. Guys
    might be doing it to try to intimidate us or be funny. It's easy to buy a uniform or borrow it from a friend.
    I hadn't even thought about that! I haven't received a message from one yet, I'm sure they're thinking we'll message them first (ha) but maybe I should report them to Phrendly since it's against TOS. Illegally impersonating an officer, I completely forgot!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to someoldnoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,547 Times in 435 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Anyone see this profile:

Kerk,

My favorites are the bios that ask for a gift in exchange for a dick pic. LOL! I admire the kid's entrepreneurial spirit, but somehow the demand is lacking. Or, there's a guy who I believe has already been called out here, who claims to be a "sugar daddy" in his bio and asks girls to message him if they're serious about finding a SD. In theory, a great way to make $10. Hopefully no one is actually naive enough to fall for that.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My favorites are the bios that ask for a gift in exchange for a dick pic. LOL! I admire the kid's entrepreneurial spirit, but somehow the demand is lacking. Or, there's a guy who I believe has already been called out here, who claims to be a "sugar daddy" in his bio and asks girls to message him if they're serious about finding a SD. In theory, a great way to make $10. Hopefully no one is actually naive enough to fall for that.
    LOL I know right! But any guy looking to make some pocket change should just sign up as a guy looking for guys..
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me. -Kushiel's Dart, Jacqueline Carey

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,547 Times in 435 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Discodolli View Post
    LOL I know right! But any guy looking to make some pocket change should just sign up as a guy looking for guys..
    I don't think Phrendly has updated their platform to accommodate same sex connections yet, because they are working with "limited resources" which I find odd since they are owned by Niteflirt. Phrendly easily costed at least a few million to start, but they cut costs on sexual preferences?

But yes, men who are trying to work the "you pay to talk to me" angle would have better luck with a primarily gay demographic. Women just don't pay for this sort of thing the way men do.

Thanks

Ohhh damn seriously?! That's sad. I mean I knew they were excluding us bisexuals, but I thought it was because the platform doesn't allow you to have connections with both genders!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I don't think Phrendly has updated their platform to accommodate same sex connections yet, because they are working with "limited resources" which I find odd since they are owned by Niteflirt. Phrendly easily costed at least a few million to start, but they cut costs on sexual preferences?

But yes, men who are trying to work the "you pay to talk to me" angle would have better luck with a primarily gay demographic. Women just don't pay for this sort of thing the way men do.
    You can connect with same gendered people. I have a guy friend who signed up for men seeking men. But he didn’t make much money off the gay crowd.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChubbyCherub For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does any one else receive payments out of order? I've received payment from the 10'th but still missing payment from the 8'th and it's really frustrating bc I made more on the 8th of course lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Does anyone have any tips on how to maximize your earnings with this app? Ive been starring people nonstop since I signed up and so far only one guy wanted to have a short conversation lol. How do you advertise on external sites and are able to get guys to sign up and message you?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to baii For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Unfortunately there's no easy way to direct traffic from outside. You could use a name you use outside so fans will recognize you, but afaik users can't search for you. They'll have to just recognize your name if they run across you. (Edit: this is false, check out the reply below which corrects this information). Be sure to take a cute sexy profile pic gif and make sure the first shot can stand alone because sometimes the gif won't work. Also add external photos (you can do it from Instagram or fb). If there are any specific things about your personality or kinks you can try to get it across with these photos. You can't write much on your profile but be sure to make good use of emoticons and convey both that you are an interesting person and you are down for sexy fun. But it's a fine line to walk because many guys on there want to maintain the fantasy that you do this purely for fun not money so I'd try to make your profile appeal to those guys too (unless you do something really specific like femdom then this probably isn't necessary.) So consider this also when choosing your pics. I found it helped a lot when I included words like kink friendly etc to signal the kinds of things I'm into. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Discodolli; 05-15-2018 at 05:31 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 744 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Awww, just signed up but then got to the text verification and it can't be done cos I'm in the UK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Discodolli View Post
    Unfortunately there's no easy way to direct traffic from outside. You could use a name you use outside so fans will recognize you, but afaik users can't search for you. They'll have to just recognize your name if they run across you. (Edit: this is false, check out the reply below which corrects this information). Be sure to take a cute sexy profile pic gif and make sure the first shot can stand alone because sometimes the gif won't work. Also add external photos (you can do it from Instagram or fb). If there are any specific things about your personality or kinks you can try to get it across with these photos. You can't write much on your profile but be sure to make good use of emoticons and convey both that you are an interesting person and you are down for sexy fun. But it's a fine line to walk because many guys on there want to maintain the fantasy that you do this purely for fun not money so I'd try to make your profile appeal to those guys too (unless you do something really specific like femdom then this probably isn't necessary.) So consider this also when choosing your pics. I found it helped a lot when I included words like kink friendly etc to signal the kinds of things I'm into. Hope this helps.
    Thank you !! I changed my bio to fetish friendly and I got an influx of traffic from that. Yesterday I made over $100 and the day before I made $70! This is such a nice egg with minimal effort lol. I'm geeking over it. I have been following everything you said and it's been super helpful.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baii For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,060 Times in 989 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

It srsly cracks me up when these guys pose themselves as the "oh i'm falling in love with you" then the next day or even someties a week later after draining them with video chats , they seem disinterested LOL. Had one that didn't wanna get naughty on video chat due to him wanting to wait until marriage LMAO That's fine, those are the best kinds bc I can work from my car or shopping while chatting & make my coin $$$$ Love you Phrendly <3
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

33. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

What do I need to know about filing taxes on my earnings ? Is this basically the same deal as being a cam girl I.e. I’m self employed and should be putting 30% back for taxes ??