Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4225

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Is anybody else getting a bigger shadey feel from phrendly lately?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Lunanegra View Post
    The entire app is shit now. I went from 1k a month easy to nothing overnight a couple months ago. Next.
    Twitter. Streamate. ImLive. Become a BONGA model!

~ a very badly behaved woman

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FreakyFranky For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,486 Times in 672 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

What exactly do you mean by "shady"? I've always had a shady feeling about Phrendly. For a long time I thought the app was rigged in the favor of a select few girls. Now that they've introduced the bidding system I no longer feel that way. I think it's shady how they suddenly remove people's GIFs and how there's no specific standard for what an acceptable vs. unacceptable GIF is. The whole app is based on a bait-and-switch so of course it's shady. I like Phrendly because it is easy money and you will receive the money you are owed, and even if I only made a few hundred dollars a month on it, that's still more money that I otherwise wouldn't have had.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 Times in 412 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

it's rigged, I haven't made shit on it and i used to be one of the top girls . i don't even fuck with it anymore not like i used to
    Your body is your temple.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 843 Posts

The Rep for the company don't come on here and talk anymore......hmmmmmm

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JGB2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JGB2009 View Post
    The Rep for the company don't come on here and talk anymore......hmmmmmm
    Yea, he doesn't post anymore. He just lurks. Check his profile, he logs in every few to several days. Lets all wave to the lurker.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whoknows234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "shady"? I've always had a shady feeling about Phrendly. For a long time I thought the app was rigged in the favor of a select few girls. Now that they've introduced the bidding system I no longer feel that way. I think it's shady how they suddenly remove people's GIFs and how there's no specific standard for what an acceptable vs. unacceptable GIF is. The whole app is based on a bait-and-switch so of course it's shady. I like Phrendly because it is easy money and you will receive the money you are owed, and even if I only made a few hundred dollars a month on it, that's still more money that I otherwise wouldn't have had.
    Spot on to what I was thinking. I saw words like kinky/fetish/send gifts for nudes profiles, as well as a profile picture with bare tits cut off at the nipple, and quite a few cleavage shots. No hate but wtf. My profile was disabled for less.

That and idk this bidding system could easily be manipulated by them.
    As far as the click system works.

Annnnd I had decent profile scores and would bet say 3 and pay .70-1.00

This week I was in the top 90%+ in all categories except responsiveness and am paying full bid amount. (I usually bet between 1-3) it is really fucking cringe to pay that much for little to no traffic.
    Also, I havent made shit this month so being in a high percentile for earnings has me really questioning the sites traffic.

Sigh, it really was great. I think their issue lies with their ip and what they wanted their platform to be versus what it became.

Edit/spelling.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunanegra For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The bidding system has been doing absolutely shit all for me. I’m basically paying Phrendly for men paying me at this point yuck

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bossypants For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by bossypants View Post
    The bidding system has been doing absolutely shit all for me. I’m basically paying Phrendly for men paying me at this point yuck
    That is what you're doing.
    But imo the traffic is not there to make it worth it.

I spent over a 100+ in bidding in June and it was worth it because I made more than that in one day. Ever since then it's slowed down.
    Now, if it wasn't for my regulars, I would barely be making payout.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunanegra For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And I’m realizing there’s some kink in the matrix. I star around 200 people a day in addition to doing the promotion and have realized the promotion takes money for clicks I’ve generated myself from starring people. So I’ve just turned off my campaign at this point and gone back to starring people while I do my skincare routine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

No, its designed that way.
    You get charged for every click you receive, by anyone who has a credit card on file, and hasn't visited your profile in the last 30 days. Regardless if your campaign is active or not.
    So, if you star alot of people, your bound to star people who have credit cards on file. It is good to keep it off then.
    But, if you have decent scores I would advise against turning it off for too long because as soon as your scores dip, bidding gets more expensive.

Just a ps for everyone. If you're messaging long lost friends. Set your bidding low because they all have cc on file. You will get charged if they go into the app/site to read the message.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunanegra For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been going off mostly regulars and some video here and there, new text convos are minimal. My promo cap is $5 a day cause I'm definitely not paying more than that. It's definitely a stark contrast to the activity I saw this time last year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Smiley Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

ADDED SOMETHING ON NOV 14

It isn't 30 days anymore. They changed that without letting anyone know. It is 14 days now. Phrendly also is charging more for clicks now as I used to get charged only part of my bid most of the time. This month its been almost the full bid everytime.

They are making up for the income they are losing from not having the iphone app. I have been asking people what they click on and the whole thing is a scam pretty much. I had a regular click on me after over a year!! I happen to know him personally (I've had 3 or 4 people I know elsewhere buy videos on the site from me) so I asked him and he didn't click on me. He hasn't been on the site for over a year.)

NEW LINE: And I had a client this week who did talk to me but he clicked on my profile in the morning at 9:30 AM and it says I talked to him all day from that time on. And I didn't . It was a long time but the times were all incorrect. So I don't know what to think of that. The click was valid but not sure why it said i talked to him every 10 minutes.

This is from the HELP for an qualified click:

A phrend who has a valid credit/debit card on file stars your profile and then views it within 24 hours.
    A phrend who has a valid credit/debit card on file clicks or taps on your profile in the Phrendly Formula sort.

This is unqualified:

A phrend clicks on your profile but has had paid transactions with you within the last *14 days.*
    A phrend who does not have a valid credit/debit card on file clicks on your profile.
    A phrend clicks on your profile but has already made a Qualified Click in the past 24 hours.
    A phrend clicks on your profile in a sort option other than Phrendly Formula.
    A phrend clicks on your profile from a search page.
    A phrend clicks on your profile after having already made 50 qualified clicks on Phrendly in the last 24 hours.
    A Phrendly employee clicks on your profile.
    Someone clicks on your Tell-a-Friend link.

I forgot: someone realized that they are getting charged for turning guys without a credit card into a spender. As soon as you talk a guy into
    buying a drink and he does you are charged a click. Seems like it's actually bad then if the guy only spends two texts and your bid is over 70 cents
    you are actually PAYING for him to become a client! You need to have earned more than what the click they charge you is worth or else it's not worth it to make him a client. And I've had more short texts than ever before this month. So I've actually paid to talk to some people as the other person who posted said.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 11-14-2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: added something

23. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 751 Posts

Still dead as fuck even though my do not disturb is off now lol. I got one buy from bidding for a spot he ran out of credits and disappeared.

I also had a picture rejected I guess because you could see my bra straps. No spaghetti straps guys! Might give the men impure thoughts!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    It isn't 30 days anymore. They changed that without letting anyone know. It is 14 days now. Phrendly also is charging more for clicks now as I used to
    get charged only part of my bid most of the time. THis month its been almost the full bid everytime.

They are making up for the income they are losing from not having the iphone app. I have been asking people what they click on and the whole thing is a scam pretty much. I had a regular click on me after over a year!! I happen to know him personally (I've had 3 or 4 people I know elsewhere buy videos on the site from me) so I asked him and he didn't click on me. He hasn't been on the site for over a year.)

This is from the HELP for an qualified click:

A phrend who has a valid credit/debit card on file stars your profile and then views it within 24 hours.
    A phrend who has a valid credit/debit card on file clicks or taps on your profile in the Phrendly Formula sort.

This is unqualified:

A phrend clicks on your profile but has had paid transactions with you within the last *14 days.*
    A phrend who does not have a valid credit/debit card on file clicks on your profile.
    A phrend clicks on your profile but has already made a Qualified Click in the past 24 hours.
    A phrend clicks on your profile in a sort option other than Phrendly Formula.
    A phrend clicks on your profile from a search page.
    A phrend clicks on your profile after having already made 50 qualified clicks on Phrendly in the last 24 hours.
    A Phrendly employee clicks on your profile.
    Someone clicks on your Tell-a-Friend link.
    WOW

That's some shit. How long have they been off the app store?

And thanks for sharing with us, cause I didn't notice!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by bossypants View Post
    And I’m realizing there’s some kink in the matrix. I star around 200 people a day in addition to doing the promotion and have realized the promotion takes money for clicks I’ve generated myself from starring people. So I’ve just turned off my campaign at this point and gone back to starring people while I do my skincare routine.
    So you're saying that you star people and when they star you back you are getting charged for that? Or when they are clicking on you i just noticed you said "clicks you generated"
    If they just star you back you shouldn't be getting charged. Only if they also click on your profile and read it.

I never thought of that. I guess most of the people I star are new and don't have a credit card or debit on file yet. I have never noticed that but maybe I'll go back and look because what
    you are saying makes sense.

IN that case if a lot of people read your profile you could run out of money very quickly if you star a lot of people and most of them read your profile. That's a very good point. Thanks.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; Yesterday at 05:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

WOW

That's some shit. How long have they been off the app store?

And thanks for sharing with us, cause I didn't notice!

It's only the Apple app. I think since October which is why it slowed down. Well that's only one reason I think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I'm curious if ANYONE has ever gotten credited for someone clicking on their Phrendly Tell-a-Friend link.

Has anyone who posted it on Twitter or elsewhere actually gotten paid from a client texting you or joining up?

Thanks.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 Times in 412 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Yes Ive gotten 45 sign ups sincei started on phrendly .
    Your body is your temple.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post

Thanks, I wondered because I had 2 people I know click on mine and sign up and I never saw anything on my balance sheet. One even bought videos from me. That was the only reason he came to Phrendly as I don't have them anywhere else.
    I"m going to change that today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    That's awesome!!! And you're not doing well now? That doesn't make sense.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,102 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Was wondering how do you guys sell videos on here? Do you need a dropbox link or something else? Thanks
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I know one person who is having issues with the campaign at times and the software so if ANYONE ELSE has had problems with the campaign like it putting you down to position 1000 for no reason at all (you have money left) or
    basically stopping when it shouldn't, Or saying the campaign was paused when it shouldn't be and you find your Do Not Disturb button is on.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE] And other stupid things that shouldn't happen.......

Does anyone have problems with the notification sounds. (When someone stars you it no longer makes a sound on your phone to notify you if you are not home and only have your phone? Is the sound coming through on your computer?

Does anyone have messages going to their phone up to 5 min or much longer after you received them? (when previously it was right away?) 2 of us have that issue that I know of and i have an iphone,they have android. They bought a tablet and a laptop and still had the problem with the tablet.

Is the campaign ever using up your money and moving you to the wrong positions? When you have money left? FOR EXAMPLE YOU WILL BE IN POSITION #89 when your bid is for #38 and you have the budget for it and no clicks taken off.

I have had all of these things happen and they are telling me it is ONLY MY ACCOUNT. I know of at least 2 other people who have had similar things happen but probably only reported it here not with support.Or didn't report it at all. If you go back in the messages a girl had what I had: she was at position 10000 or 1000 because it said she ran out of money when she didn't .

They are telling me that since it's only happening with my account there is nothing they can do about it.And that is my score is affected from it they can't do anything about that either. I know that isn't true. They can program in anything they want. A million dollar company can't figure out a software bug?? This is just like when my phone didn't work when I first joined. They couldn't fix it til I got a really good support person once and they looked into it and found that is was from my account being Canadian and connection issues. It was finally fixed after 6 months. I could not get one phone call before then.

I've read that a lot of girls have had problems with the video chat. Do you still have them?

If you have problems please write it here so we can see how many people have them or write to support . Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,102 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    I know one person who is having issues with the campaign at times and the software so if ANYONE ELSE has had problems with the campaign like it putting you down to position 1000 for no reason at all (you have money left) or
    basically stopping when it shouldn't, Or saying the campaign was paused when it shouldn't be and you find your Do Not Disturb button is on.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE] And other stupid things that shouldn't happen.......

Does anyone have problems with the notification sounds. (When someone stars you it no longer makes a sound on your phone to notify you if you are not home and only have your phone? Is the sound coming through on your computer?

Does anyone have messages going to their phone up to 5 min or much longer after you received them? (when previously it was right away?) 2 of us have that issue that I know of and i have an iphone,they have android. They bought a tablet and a laptop and still had the problem with the tablet.

Is the campaign ever using up your money and moving you to the wrong positions? When you have money left? FOR EXAMPLE YOU WILL BE IN POSITION #89 when your bid is for #38 and you have the budget for it and no clicks taken off.

I have had all of these things happen and they are telling me it is ONLY MY ACCOUNT. I know of at least 2 other people who have had similar things happen but probably only reported it here not with support.Or didn't report it at all. If you go back in the messages a girl had what I had: she was at position 10000 or 1000 because it said she ran out of money when she didn't .

They are telling me that since it's only happening with my account there is nothing they can do about it.And that is my score is affected from it they can't do anything about that either. I know that isn't true. They can program in anything they want. A million dollar company can't figure out a software bug?? This is just like when my phone didn't work when I first joined. They couldn't fix it til I got a really good support person once and they looked into it and found that is was from my account being Canadian and connection issues. It was finally fixed after 6 months. I could not get one phone call before then.

I've read that a lot of girls have had problems with the video chat. Do you still have them?

If you have problems please write it here so we can see how many people have them or write to support . Thanks.
    The other day i had my max bid set at $1 per click & should've been on page 2 or 3 but somehow was on pg 100?! I stpped my campaing immed & haven't bid since. I only really get starred if i bid sometimes i wake up to a few stars without bidding. This site is weird at times LOL.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

38. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    The other day i had my max bid set at $1 per click & should've been on page 2 or 3 but somehow was on pg 100?! I stpped my campaing immed & haven't bid since. I only really get starred if i bid sometimes i wake up to a few stars without bidding. This site is weird at times LOL.

That is exactly what happens to me. THat isn't the only thing though.

I really wish you'd report this to support. Next time take screen shots. Because they are saying I AM THE ONLY ACCOUNT ITS HAPPENING TO SO the Tech people CAN'T DO ANYTHING as they don't know what the problem is with ONLY ONE ACCOUNT and I know I'm not the only person. All you have to do it go back and read this thread.

Other people just can't be bothered to report it. I didn't either for a long time but it's not ok with me to pay the extra percentage on top of the original percentage they charge and then not be able to work because
    i am never in the position I'm paying for or the campaign stops for a few hours or because I didn't sit beside my computer to watch for a message due to no sound and the messages showing up on my phone 18 minutes after
    I received it. Also I've noticed the less you earn the higher the percentage you pay for clicks ends up being. I asked support about this but they declined to give me any answer. you would think that the less you make the less you should get charged??

The campaign obviously has problems but they won't fix it unless they see that more than one account is having things happen that shouldn't be. Or else they are doing it to make more money . If we don't hear the clicks your camscore goes down and then what you pay goes up. They can make a lot of extra money this way and it coincidentally started with 2 of us after it slowed down.

PLEASE REPORT IT!! Thanks.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; Today at 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling