Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 4363

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 823 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Does anyone know if support is open on Saturdays? Something happened and I'm freaking out about it. I sent them an e-mail last night but haven't heard anything back.
    Last edited by trustfundkiller; 02-23-2019 at 11:55 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks

No, support is not open on weekends

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CamBabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    Why do these guys block you if you don't reply quickly? I got a message at 11PM when I was asleep. Woke up and tried to reply at 5AM and sure enough was greeted with "Darn! This person isn't reachable right now." I honestly think it's because they're so cheap they don't want you to reply when they're not horny anymore and consequently lose their $0.50. That is the message you get when you're blocked, right? Because whenever I message someone who has closed their account it says so in the error message.
    I hate that too! I'll get a message at 4 am when I'm sleeping, and I'll be blocked if I write back at 8 am. I always figure they're horny and want to be replied back to immediately, but it's like damn, give me some time, dude! Same with dudes who want to video chat immediately-they always want it now instead of setting up a time. And it's always when I'm either out in public or just woke up and don't have my hair and makeup done.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    I hate that too! I'll get a message at 4 am when I'm sleeping, and I'll be blocked if I write back at 8 am. I always figure they're horny and want to be replied back to immediately, but it's like damn, give me some time, dude! Same with dudes who want to video chat immediately-they always want it now instead of setting up a time. And it's always when I'm either out in public or just woke up and don't have my hair and makeup done.
    It is frustrating! I figure the same, they're horny and want you to reply immediately. (These are also the type who will follow up with "?????" if you take longer than a minute to reply - lol). But I wonder why they think not responding quickly is a reason for blocking lol. That's my only theory ...they wanted your response then, and since you didn't give it within their desired timeframe, they're going to block you so you can't respond and take their $0.50 in the morning after their mood has come and gone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I had a horrible experience with a customer who is extremely mentally unstable, and I messaged support about it but I'm still freaked out. I would love to privately talk to someone about it and get insight/advice from someone who's also on the app, but I don't necessarily want to post it here just because it's a public thread and anyone can see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Does anyone happen to know what order Phrendly support reads/answers e-mails in? Do they start from oldest to newest or vice versa?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,163 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    Does anyone happen to know what order Phrendly support reads/answers e-mails in? Do they start from oldest to newest or vice versa?
    I think they usually answer emails during the weekdays? That's been my experience at least.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    I think they usually answer emails during the weekdays? That's been my experience at least.
    I know they only answer during week days but I'm trying to figure out exactly what time they might respond. I had a really bizarre situation happen with a customer, and it's time sensitive.

Thanks

Their offices are in San Francisco and it seems like they work normal, 9-5 type business hours. So they'll probably start clearing the backlog around 9 am PST tomorrow.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've found that weekend messages to support usually gets a reply after a couple of days so around Tuesday or even longer.

You didn't say what it was about specifically but between mentally unstable and time sensitive and how upsetting and disturbing it was I imagine there's a threat to himself (talking about suicide?) or someone else (talking about harming someone?)? I don't remember the fine print of Phrendly so I don't know what the protocol would be around privacy protection and reporting onwards to emergency services from Phrendly's side, however you should know that you can report directly to the police if you believe a crime has been committed or someone's life is in danger and give whatever details you have (including their username and time stamp of conversation on phrendly), and it would presumably be their job to get legal right of way to obtain further details from Phrendly to identify the person you were talking to if they deemed it serious/valid. Maybe there would be a difference too if you saw a crime happening on cam or if it was just something he said.
    Last edited by moneyeyes; 02-25-2019 at 04:31 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to moneyeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks

double post

Thanks

Have any of you had issues with custys that dissapeared after video chats as in I can't find their name on the messages list anymore?
    This is the second time this has happened & I know they didn't block me or vice versa bc they were big spenders. When I asked support to look into it using their names they couldn't find them?
    Not just after video chats specifically but it has randomly happened in the middle of high spenders on a gift spree in chat or after a voice call. It has happened a few times, quite some time ago. Not lately. I know of others it has happened to as well in the past. It's obvious that it's not someone who intentionally closed their account or blocked you at that moment because it will happen right in the middle of a conversation, someone you have great rapport with. I reported it at the time, they never had an explanation. I could always track the guys down in guys I starred (even though they were vanished from chat), but then when I would click their name from the starred page to re-open the chat I'd just get the message that their account has been closed. I bet you can find them in your starred pages too though obviously it takes some work to go through that to find them.

I have speculated that it's triggered by someone using a fraudulent card and they hit some limit and/or the card is reported but I don't know. Maybe it's just a bug and phrendly have no clue.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to moneyeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I asked them here awhile back if we could scrap our profile on here , close it & make a new one & was told no. Doesn't make sense if we are closing the old one. I'd be changing my age on the new one if they allowed us to make a new account. Any thoughts?
    They just denied someone older from lowering their age yet.

There are so many 21 and 22, 24 yr olds now , everyone on the first 2 pages changed their ages.

Also Goth Barbie : about your clients disappearing, Please read my post below or PM me about it. Or contact me in wecamgirls as i will be using the Phrendly thread there more often.

If you'd like to know who was denied and who was approved to change ages, PM me as I'm not allowed to post the names here. You can also contact me elsewhere as I will probably be using a different medium to relay my honest posts in the future.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 03-08-2019 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Name removed

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    They just denied someone older from lowering their age.

There are so many 21 and 22, 24 yr olds now , everyone on the first 2 pages changed their ages.

Also Goth Barbie : about your clients disappearing, Please read my post below or PM me about it.
    That's one example of what I mean when I say that it seems like certain users have a special advantage that the rest of us don't have. She is definitely a favorite among staff. Deny, deny ...but there's a lot of anecdotal evidence suggesting otherwise

Maybe just me and my tinfoil hat I just can't find a logical reason to explain why some users appear to get preferential treatment over others. I've never tried to change my age so I don't know how that would work. I know Jamma said in the beginning of the thread that we cannot change our age because if users see our ages fluctuating up and down they will begin to wonder what else we're lying about. I haven't checked but if she really did change her age to 21, how come she is able to and the rest of us can't?
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 03-03-2019 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Name removed

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,710 Times in 5,139 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Please do not use people's names while posting. Especially when it's not to say something kind or supportive. Also the name I removed is a member on this board. Please be more respectful and less messy.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,027 Times in 1,564 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

please check in the private PSO group or Verified cam girls group regarding a Phrendly member who was convicted of unauthorized videotaping - if you are not a memeber of one of those groups you can try to inbox me but it has not been working - you can also message Phatgirldynamite I shared the info with her

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    please check in the private PSO group or Verified cam girls group regarding a Phrendly member who was convicted of unauthorized videotaping - if you are not a memeber of one of those groups you can try to inbox me but it has not been working - you can also message Phatgirldynamite I shared the info with her
    Yikes, that's scary. I'm not really surprised though. I've often wondered how many times I might have been recorded during video chats, whether for the individual's private use or for reuploading. Has Phrendly banned this user?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

To my knowledge this guy recoding was not on Phrendly - I have no clue when or where he did it. It’s honestly a hazard of the job and my intention was only to let you ladies know if he request a show to be careful

Thanks

Not sure why my entire post was deleted since I didn't say anything remotely rude in it. Another reason this site seems sketchy lately. Seems as if you're expected to lie to guys too and string them along-like literally no one on there understands that it's for online only and not meeting up in person.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,163 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    Not sure why my entire post was deleted since I didn't say anything remotely rude in it. Another reason this site seems sketchy lately. Seems as if you're expected to lie to guys too and string them along-like literally no one on there understands that it's for online only and not meeting up in person.
    ^ The last guy I was banking off of ghosted me bc he kept begging me to meet him in (X) state when I lied & said I was visiting there next week and kept telling him I didn't know him & didn't feel comfy meeting up. I made like $300 off him in one day of him signing up but then he ghosted after ugh I wish we could just say anything to keep them spending
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[deleted]

nevermind, saw the next post about the topic.

This site has finally completely died, but it was a very nice little first step back into camming and into texting, so it had a nice run for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

With this app you have to ride the ebb and flow. I don't really have any goals or expectations. Even if you only average $10/day off of this app, that's still $300 more a month than you would have had.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I’ve been MIA for a awhile. I was still working Phrendly, though. Now my testflight beta Phrendly IOS app is expired. Anyone else??

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub View Post
    I’ve been MIA for a awhile. I was still working Phrendly, though. Now my testflight beta Phrendly IOS app is expired. Anyone else??
    Mine expired. You should have received an email with a link to the new version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

mine was expiring but I was able to get a new one from the app store - i had trouble getting it to renew - i think i had to log out completley