Page 46 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3702

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

  1. #1126
    Veteran Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    544
    Thanked 950 Times in 348 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal707 View Post
    One of my regulars changed his name to DontJustStarMe. I told him u gotta be kidding me lmao

    i got him too he's erally weird like doesnt carry convos at all just 1 word answers

  2. #1127
    Senior Member Mal707's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 116 Times in 56 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    i got him too he's erally weird like doesnt carry convos at all just 1 word answers
    Well I was just talking to him a second ago and now he changed his name to ranouttadrinksnotrefilling so this could be the last of him Lol

  3. #1128
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 613 Times in 214 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    How do you get guys to send you gifts if they're using the app? Do they have a gift button? I don't see one when I'm using the app. There have been numerous guys who have told me they don't see the send gift button. Not sure what I'm supposed to tell them to do.

  4. #1129
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 426 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetxo View Post
    How do you get guys to send you gifts if they're using the app? Do they have a gift button? I don't see one when I'm using the app. There have been numerous guys who have told me they don't see the send gift button. Not sure what I'm supposed to tell them to do.
    I was JUST about to ask this same question. I have been telling them to go to the site on the browser or something because I dont know what the app looks like.

  5. #1130
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 329 Times in 126 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetxo View Post
    How do you get guys to send you gifts if they're using the app? Do they have a gift button? I don't see one when I'm using the app. There have been numerous guys who have told me they don't see the send gift button. Not sure what I'm supposed to tell them to do.
    Yeah, gifting didn't make the iOS app, because we're pretty sure Apple wouldn't allow it without us giving them 30%. We simply don't have a business if they take that sized cut (way bigger than ours for doing squat). Still, we have some ideas we're exploring. We know how important gifting is.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:


  7. #1131
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 426 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    Yeah, gifting didn't make the iOS app, because we're pretty sure Apple wouldn't allow it without us giving them 30%. We simply don't have a business if they take that sized cut (way bigger than ours for doing squat). Still, we have some ideas we're exploring. We know how important gifting is.
    Ew. No apple is not allowed to have that lol

  8. #1132
    Member littlegothdoll's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Hi guys! I've read though maybe half of this thread, and I read slow so it's been a minute. I have some questions:
    1: It seems like you still have to use FB or Instagram to put up photos. I've literally been stalked before, to the point of the guy using my IP address to get my address and then posting it online for EVERYONE to see. I just got a FB in the last yr or 2 cause it was impossible to socialize without it and I still refuse to put up a real pic of me as the profile pic, even though it's been 4 years since I've dealt with him. So I guess my question is: can this be changed or can I get around it? I've never used Insta so I don't know how stalker-friendly it is but BOY is FB stalker-friendly.
    2: Has anyone had a stalker problem? This guy had nothing to do all day but find ways to find the info for the girl of the year he was stalking. I quit camming because it got way too real.
    3: Can you have pics that don't show your face or use a mask? I also am working on getting a day job and there's no way I'm going to risk getting stalked again or risk potential employers finding me.

    You might wonder why I'm bothering, but I can't cam due to stalker issues, I need some kind of income while I look for a job using my degree, I have SOOOOO much student loan debt that I'd prefer to have an extra job just to get it paid faster, AND the city I'm moving to has too much competition in the stripping biz, there's a slim chance I'll actually get hired there. I'm fine with only making a few hundred extra a week because my potential day job will cover everything just fine. I just need something that's low stress (relatively) because I'm too exhausted to try camming and such again. Anyway, any help/advice/info is appreciated. Thanks!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlegothdoll For This Useful Post:


  10. #1133
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 426 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by littlegothdoll View Post
    Hi guys! I've read though maybe half of this thread, and I read slow so it's been a minute. I have some questions:
    1: It seems like you still have to use FB or Instagram to put up photos. I've literally been stalked before, to the point of the guy using my IP address to get my address and then posting it online for EVERYONE to see. I just got a FB in the last yr or 2 cause it was impossible to socialize without it and I still refuse to put up a real pic of me as the profile pic, even though it's been 4 years since I've dealt with him. So I guess my question is: can this be changed or can I get around it? I've never used Insta so I don't know how stalker-friendly it is but BOY is FB stalker-friendly.
    2: Has anyone had a stalker problem? This guy had nothing to do all day but find ways to find the info for the girl of the year he was stalking. I quit camming because it got way too real.
    3: Can you have pics that don't show your face or use a mask? I also am working on getting a day job and there's no way I'm going to risk getting stalked again or risk potential employers finding me.

    You might wonder why I'm bothering, but I can't cam due to stalker issues, I need some kind of income while I look for a job using my degree, I have SOOOOO much student loan debt that I'd prefer to have an extra job just to get it paid faster, AND the city I'm moving to has too much competition in the stripping biz, there's a slim chance I'll actually get hired there. I'm fine with only making a few hundred extra a week because my potential day job will cover everything just fine. I just need something that's low stress (relatively) because I'm too exhausted to try camming and such again. Anyway, any help/advice/info is appreciated. Thanks!
    1. Yes you have to use FB or IG to put additional photos. Your gif is taken in real time.

    2. I do know of one stalker situation but i dont think it has escalated

    3. I dont think your gif can be like. it must show your face I think

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:


  12. #1134
    Veteran Member sarahlove's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 673 Times in 236 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I figured out the answer to my question. I was wondering if you could use content (I pay for content and have legal rights to the pictures I use) but it looks like from the things I have read that this would not be possible.
    Last edited by sarahlove; 05-21-2017 at 12:44 AM.
    The Big Book of Phone Sex Secrets has 50 pages of information! Check out free videos and forms to help with your phone sex career! Feel free to message me with any questions.

    www.phonesexcareer.com

  13. #1135
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 426 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by sarahlove View Post
    I figured out the answer to my question. I was wondering if you could use content (I pay for content and have legal rights to the pictures I use) but it looks like from the things I have read that this would not be possible.
    Yeah there would be know way you could take a GIF.

  14. #1136
    Senior Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 204 Times in 85 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I just can't seem to get anywhere with any of the guys on this site. I've been contacted by well over 100 guys and only two of them have I made more than $2.00 from. I've tried starting off friendly, conversational, immediately getting dirty, sending pics, not sending pics and no approach seems to work any better than any others. Only two guys have gotten even remotely sexual and both of them stopped replying after a couple of messages. I feel like the vast, vast majority of guys are just using their free intro drink and that I have not been at all successful in enticing any of them to add money to their account.

    My pic and profile are good enough to get me some attention, but it seems like my personality (that works well enough on NF for it to be my main income) just isn't hitting the right buttons on Phrendly.

  15. #1137
    Veteran Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    544
    Thanked 950 Times in 348 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by littlegothdoll View Post
    Hi guys! I've read though maybe half of this thread, and I read slow so it's been a minute. I have some questions:
    1: It seems like you still have to use FB or Instagram to put up photos. I've literally been stalked before, to the point of the guy using my IP address to get my address and then posting it online for EVERYONE to see. I just got a FB in the last yr or 2 cause it was impossible to socialize without it and I still refuse to put up a real pic of me as the profile pic, even though it's been 4 years since I've dealt with him. So I guess my question is: can this be changed or can I get around it? I've never used Insta so I don't know how stalker-friendly it is but BOY is FB stalker-friendly.
    2: Has anyone had a stalker problem? This guy had nothing to do all day but find ways to find the info for the girl of the year he was stalking. I quit camming because it got way too real.
    3: Can you have pics that don't show your face or use a mask? I also am working on getting a day job and there's no way I'm going to risk getting stalked again or risk potential employers finding me.

    You might wonder why I'm bothering, but I can't cam due to stalker issues, I need some kind of income while I look for a job using my degree, I have SOOOOO much student loan debt that I'd prefer to have an extra job just to get it paid faster, AND the city I'm moving to has too much competition in the stripping biz, there's a slim chance I'll actually get hired there. I'm fine with only making a few hundred extra a week because my potential day job will cover everything just fine. I just need something that's low stress (relatively) because I'm too exhausted to try camming and such again. Anyway, any help/advice/info is appreciated. Thanks!
    the thing with a stalker is they always find a way to find you. im dealing with this right now. he finds me on EVERY SITE . and just recently phrendly. he keeps trying to get me to FR him on FB but i wont. and i wont link my fb or ig pics for fear he'll get my name on either of those


    as long as you cover your tracks and keep shit private he wont find you . just lie about everything

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:


  17. #1138
    Member
    Joined
    May 2017
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    So I'm pretty new to camming and stuff. I've been on Phrendly for a couple of days, and have only gotten one person (I got him to sign up from POF) and he quit messaging the second the free money ran out. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just to ugly for this site lol

  18. #1139
    Veteran Member ChubbyCherub's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mtn
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    439
    Thanked 350 Times in 157 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by avaa View Post
    So I'm pretty new to camming and stuff. I've been on Phrendly for a couple of days, and have only gotten one person (I got him to sign up from POF) and he quit messaging the second the free money ran out. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just to ugly for this site lol
    You're not ugly. I guarantee it. There are just a lot about of cheap skates on every site. I have a couple of regulars. I make about $20 a day off of them when they are active. But I get a lot of those guys that send one message and they're done.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ChubbyCherub For This Useful Post:


  20. #1140
    Veteran Member ravenskyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    481
    Thanked 496 Times in 200 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    I just can't seem to get anywhere with any of the guys on this site. I've been contacted by well over 100 guys and only two of them have I made more than $2.00 from. I've tried starting off friendly, conversational, immediately getting dirty, sending pics, not sending pics and no approach seems to work any better than any others. Only two guys have gotten even remotely sexual and both of them stopped replying after a couple of messages. I feel like the vast, vast majority of guys are just using their free intro drink and that I have not been at all successful in enticing any of them to add money to their account.

    My pic and profile are good enough to get me some attention, but it seems like my personality (that works well enough on NF for it to be my main income) just isn't hitting the right buttons on Phrendly.
    Same. I finally started making money from the site this past Friday, but I haven't even made $10 today. And I'm not doing anything different than I was 2 days ago. I just uploaded a new gif, so I hope that once that gets approved I get more hits. The first one I had was basic but this one is sexy asf lol imo. I'm going to take some sexy pics tonight to send to guys, hopefully I can entice them into sending gifts for sexier pics or doing cam with me.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:


  22. #1141
    Member
    Joined
    May 2017
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    Texting sites have nothing to do with looks it has something to do with personallity there is a thread here with tips ill look for it

    Did you ever find the tips thread?

  23. #1142
    Senior Member LadyLuck143's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 72 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Just got done with a call and didn't get paid for it. I emailed support but just wanted to see if anyones having problems tonight with calls?

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyLuck143 For This Useful Post:


  25. #1143
    Veteran Member ravenskyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    481
    Thanked 496 Times in 200 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Can someone please approve my new gif? Please and thank you!

  26. #1144
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 426 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck143 View Post
    Just got done with a call and didn't get paid for it. I emailed support but just wanted to see if anyones having problems tonight with calls?
    I didnt have any issues last night but this did happen to me once before and they fixed it the next day

  27. #1145
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 426 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I wanna thank phrendly and errbody apart of this shit for paying for this beaut right here
    18620238_628269924043888_3400311067925907646_n.jpg

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:


  29. #1146
    Senior Member LadyLuck143's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 72 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    I wanna thank phrendly and errbody apart of this shit for paying for this beaut right here
    18620238_628269924043888_3400311067925907646_n.jpg
    Heck ya!!! Congrats

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyLuck143 For This Useful Post:


  31. #1147
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 426 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck143 View Post
    Heck ya!!! Congrats
    Thank yous
    Its my first big purchase since I started so I happy haha

  32. #1148
    Senior Member LadyLuck143's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 72 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    Thank yous
    Its my first big purchase since I started so I happy haha
    I was going to trade my SUV in but them I'll like how do i show proof of income? lol

  33. #1149
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 426 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck143 View Post
    I was going to trade my SUV in but them I'll like how do i show proof of income? lol
    I was honest with them about my work. I tell them im a 1099 sub contractor and I prove my income with my bank statements I just screenshotted like the past 4 months and they hit over 20gs so they were like "PICK ANY CAR YOU WANT"
    and i was like....dis one haha

  34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:


  35. #1150
    Senior Member LadyLuck143's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 72 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    I was honest with them about my work. I tell them im a 1099 sub contractor and I prove my income with my bank statements I just screenshotted like the past 4 months and they hit over 20gs so they were like "PICK ANY CAR YOU WANT"
    and i was like....dis one haha
    Sweet! i'm trying to talk my husband into letting me trade it in next month for my 25th birthday lol.

Similar Threads

  1. When is GFE a little *too* GFE?
    By askav in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. GFE
    By R19 in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:54 AM
  3. GFE
    By R19 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. Gfe
    By MrFungus420 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 11:43 AM
  5. Gfe
    By greenidlady1 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •