Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 701

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

  1. #676
    Featured Member Tsani's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    3,795
    Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,149 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Hey I was just starring more dudes today and was looking for a way to block from their profile so they didn't show up in search anymore (this one dude states in his profile that he's interested in meeting face to face only) ... and I noticed under the message box a "suggest" button... what's that?

  2. #677
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 127 Times in 58 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    Hey I was just starring more dudes today and was looking for a way to block from their profile so they didn't show up in search anymore (this one dude states in his profile that he's interested in meeting face to face only) ... and I noticed under the message box a "suggest" button... what's that?
    For blocking: Find the gear icon at the top right of the chat with the person you want to block, click it and select "Block".
    As to the "Suggest" button, clicking it will enter ice-breaker text into the message box where you can edit it before sending. It's mostly there for guys who often find it difficult to begin a conversation.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:


  4. #678
    Featured Member Tsani's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    3,795
    Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,149 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    For blocking: Find the gear icon at the top right of the chat with the person you want to block, click it and select "Block".
    As to the "Suggest" button, clicking it will enter ice-breaker text into the message box where you can edit it before sending. It's mostly there for guys who often find it difficult to begin a conversation.
    Ah that makes sense about the suggest button. I was thinking maybe it suggested to the guy to message me hehe. All I'm getting so far is starred back, no messages yet. I've starred about a thousand guys so far (not exaggerating, I starred about 54 pages worth lol)

    There's no gear icon because I have no chats going yet, I was just wondering if I could block someone before talking to them because i know based on their profile I'm not going to want to talk to them. Like the guy who only wants to meet in person and the ones who say they don't have any drinks or to message them to talk.

  5. #679
    Member
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 36 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Just tried the Long Lost Phrends feature for the first time. Love it! I've been sick with a cold for a few days and not working, but now I'm laughing through my coughs at some of these responses. My message was "been horny lately?". Would be cool to add a pic with the message, but i'm just glad there is this feature now. I was doing it manually before and it takes 5ever to get through everyone haha

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mal707 For This Useful Post:


  7. #680
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    It Doesn't Matter
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    ^ Also ladies a good tip to remember is that when you see a slow down in traffic as well with regs or guys in general it probably means that they are waiting to reach out until they get paid again. That's literally what ALL of my regs have said in the last week or so & I just tell them no biggie, just glad to hear from you again, etc. Remember they have bills too lol. i'm still gonna use that long lost phrendly thing weekly like religiously though
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:


  9. #681
    Veteran Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    1,216
    Thanked 206 Times in 120 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Anyone know why I am not getting text messages on my phone when I am not on my computer? I was getting the text messages like normal earlier but then I looked on the website for a minute and now it's not giving me the text messages? Has this happened to anyone else and how do I fix it? tia

  10. #682
    Member lotus_latte's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    where can i find that long lost phrednds thing?

  11. #683
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 127 Times in 58 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Anyone know why I am not getting text messages on my phone when I am not on my computer? I was getting the text messages like normal earlier but then I looked on the website for a minute and now it's not giving me the text messages? Has this happened to anyone else and how do I fix it? tia
    Ensure you have the SMS forwarding toggle on. SMS forwarding only works when you are NOT on phrendly.com, so make sure you close every web page on every device where you might be on phrendly. It should then work for you.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:


  13. #684
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 127 Times in 58 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus_latte View Post
    where can i find that long lost phrednds thing?
    While logged in, go to: https://www.phrendly.com/lost
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:


  15. #685
    Veteran Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    1,216
    Thanked 206 Times in 120 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    Ensure you have the SMS forwarding toggle on. SMS forwarding only works when you are NOT on phrendly.com, so make sure you close every web page on every device where you might be on phrendly. It should then work for you.
    I had all the web pages closed, is there a certain amount of time that the web page has to be closed before the messages will come to you phone? Aslo where do I find the sms toggle? I have looked EVERYWHERE...tia

  16. #686
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 326 Times in 146 Posts
    My Mood
    Drunk

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Just saying if 1 person is allowed to have 2 accounts in the same gender seeking gender then everyone should.
    Not happy about this. Play fair

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:


  18. #687
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 127 Times in 58 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    Just saying if 1 person is allowed to have 2 accounts in the same gender seeking gender then everyone should.
    Not happy about this. Play fair
    Multiple accounts in the same gender/seeking gender is not allowed. PM sent.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

  19. #688
    Moderator Nikki_Fox's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,994
    Thanks
    5,477
    Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,487 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    I had all the web pages closed, is there a certain amount of time that the web page has to be closed before the messages will come to you phone? Aslo where do I find the sms toggle? I have looked EVERYWHERE...tia
    On the left side of the page click into your profile tab -then look to the right side at the very bottom - it says Forwarding

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:


  21. #689
    Featured Member MistressX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    804
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    So I'm still not making fuckall on this site. I checked my profile and I am on page 8. So for those of you who advertise, where on CL do you do it and what do you say? I just dont know what to do. Arousr's traffic has tanked I've been on there for hours and not had one guy message me. Ugh...
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)



    www.MadameXavialune.com


  22. #690
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    It Doesn't Matter
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressX View Post
    So I'm still not making fuckall on this site. I checked my profile and I am on page 8. So for those of you who advertise, where on CL do you do it and what do you say? I just dont know what to do. Arousr's traffic has tanked I've been on there for hours and not had one guy message me. Ugh...
    Try advertising on plenty of fish or okcupid, that's what I did. I honestly haven't been advertising lately, my regs have been my saver on there plus a few hits from randos & newbies.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  23. #691
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    It Doesn't Matter
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    Multiple accounts in the same gender/seeking gender is not allowed. PM sent.
    So can I make one as a woman looking for a woman or a "man" seeking a woman? I'm confused. I dunno if i could handle 2 accounts although i was thinking of creating one pretending to be a man (but only if it's allowed).
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  24. #692
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked 421 Times in 131 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I tried the long lost phrends thing tonight. Got a bunch of people who replied "who is this? how did you get my number?" lol

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bridgetxo For This Useful Post:


  26. #693
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 326 Times in 146 Posts
    My Mood
    Drunk

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    `Havent been advertising really but got my first tell-a-friend last night and that was awesome

  27. #694
    Featured Member Tsani's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    3,795
    Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,149 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I just got back from a little vacation out of town, kept my forwarding on just in case I got any messages. I didn't. I just checked on the site just in case I missed any messages. Nope, just a bunch of stars. If I got paid for stars I would be set!

  28. #695
    Featured Member MistressX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    804
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Haha I registered on OK cupid and put my link on there. I swear to god my profile was up for LESS THAN 5 MINUTES and I was insta banned! Like whole ip banned. I cant register another account. I dont know where or how on CL to advertise or what to say. I dont get shit here now... I guess I'm doing it wrong.

    Edit: Tried craigslist. Deleted almost immediately. Cant catch a break!
    Last edited by MistressX; Yesterday at 09:04 PM.
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)



    www.MadameXavialune.com


  29. #696
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    It Doesn't Matter
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Do any of you ever get those giys that will talk on the phone for like hrs but you just don't feel comfortable talking to them for whatever reason? I've landed a whale but something about him is just off, he sounds like he does some illegal shit for work & I'm scared to talk to him about regular things bc I don't want to end up in trouble for something. I'm being paranoid right? lol or should i just ignore the feeling & get that money? He will call & talk on the phone with me for over an hr & dam i need that money right now but..... help
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  30. #697
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    It Doesn't Matter
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressX View Post
    Haha I registered on OK cupid and put my link on there. I swear to god my profile was up for LESS THAN 5 MINUTES and I was insta banned! Like whole ip banned. I cant register another account. I dont know where or how on CL to advertise or what to say. I dont get shit here now... I guess I'm doing it wrong.

    Edit: Tried craigslist. Deleted almost immediately. Cant catch a break!
    Hmmm maybe don't put your link bc it detects that? That's what I did. I would wait for them to message me & reply to each & every one with that link or just my name on there. Try that, otherwise I dunno girl. I don't advertise like ever anymore & I'm just using my regs as income for now.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  31. #698
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    It Doesn't Matter
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Also, do any of you ever use a vpn when you video chat? or does this site seem to block it better than Skype would? I've been paranoid lately LoL
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  32. #699
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 326 Times in 146 Posts
    My Mood
    Drunk

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Do any of you ever get those giys that will talk on the phone for like hrs but you just don't feel comfortable talking to them for whatever reason? I've landed a whale but something about him is just off, he sounds like he does some illegal shit for work & I'm scared to talk to him about regular things bc I don't want to end up in trouble for something. I'm being paranoid right? lol or should i just ignore the feeling & get that money? He will call & talk on the phone with me for over an hr & dam i need that money right now but..... help
    Unless you help him with illegal activity you wont get in trouble
    Whales are hard to find on this site, but there are some and I keep them when I have them.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:


  34. #700
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    It Doesn't Matter
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 778 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    True. He just sounds so dam sketch but dam he spends on phone calls lol. I will hit him up tm then & come up with random shit to talk about lol. He doesn't wanna tell me what he does but he said he would. I am thinking he's either a cop or a drug dealer. That shit scares me hahaha.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. When is GFE a little *too* GFE?
    By askav in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. GFE
    By R19 in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:54 AM
  3. GFE
    By R19 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. Gfe
    By MrFungus420 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 11:43 AM
  5. Gfe
    By greenidlady1 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •