Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4211

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by Lunanegra View Post
    Lol, now support won't let me unlink my instagram."it's permanent", yea ok, that account has been deleted. So wtf am I supposed to do?
    @Lunanegra: I'm pretty sure we can do this manually from our side. PM me the email address you use on Phrendly and I'll see what we can do. Sorry for the miscommunication.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    @Lunanegra: I'm pretty sure we can do this manually from our side. PM me the email address you use on Phrendly and I'll see what we can do. Sorry for the miscommunication.
    Issues been resolved. Thank you though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Can I ask how you ladies are promoting nowadays? I've read the thread, I understand that craigslist is not really an option anymore, tried meetme, that was a no-go... Also I just wanted to say that this site is literally a lifesaver for me right now and I've made WAY more money than I thought I would. Just did my first cam show, it was awesome, no glitches & the man was super nice! Yaaay! Although I did have to literally screenshot TOS to send to a dude as to why we couldn't go off site
    Twitter. Streamate. ImLive. Become a BONGA model!

~ a very badly behaved woman

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FreakyFranky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anyone in Canada receive their check yet? Last month I got it on the 5th and now I’m still waiting...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

They have the new promote feature where you bid to promote yourself. I'm not really digging it considering my results aren't really changing as opposed to just starring people so I feel like I'm just wasting money. You bid a certain amount and every qualified CLICK is charged. Meaning the dudes don't even have to message you. The qualified ones I think are men that have been on the site for awhile and have a credit card on file. Other platforms, they seem to catch on real quick to what you're doing and don't allow it. Your best bet I feel is staying on the website and just trying to hustle the fuck out of it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I usually get mine around 15th of the month, sometimes as late as the 20th.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bossypants View Post
    Anyone in Canada receive their check yet? Last month I got it on the 5th and now I’m still waiting...

I get mine between the 12th and 18th usually

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AsheKn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Does anyone know how the biddng list works compared to where the placement of the people is?

For example on the list of Phrends on page 1 in Firefox browser set to Phrends age 20 to 45 "Phrendly Formula" I see the following:

(Row #1 from left to right )

1.Amy Taylor
    2 Lexi,28
    3. Laellaxoxo,23
    4 Ashlee, 23
    5 Miss Kat, 27
    6. Jamie, 22
    7 Aliceinbondageland, 29

Row #2 left to right
    8. Tracey, 27
    9 Gabby, 22

Yet, when I look at my campaign and the list for bidding on spots here is what I see:

1 Amy Taylor
    2 Lexi
    3 Miss Kat
    4 aliceinbondageland
    5 Tracy
    6 Gabby
    7 Lacy V.
    8. Lauren N.
    9. Lacey

So how would I bid for Jamie's position when she isn't in my bidding list?So I can't take over her position? Why?

Should they not match up to the positions they are showing on the page? Some of them aren't even in my bidding list at all. So are you adding
    in new people or people who aren't campaigning along with the bidding people? Just wondering......

How do we know what position we are actually bidding for if we don't see the person on our bidding list. Laellaxoxo,23 is not even on my bidding list so how could i take over her spot? Or Jamie position 6

I would really like an answer to this Phrendly , Jamma or anyone????
    Thank you. ( I know that support won't answer this question because they don't know)

Also just to let people know if guys log in with private browsing they will not see this page, they are shown an entirely different one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Does anyone know how the biddng list works compared to where the placement of the people is?

For example on the list of Phrends on page 1 in Firefox browser set to Phrends age 20 to 45 "Phrendly Formula" I see the following:

(Row #1 from left to right )

1.Amy Taylor
    2 Lexi,28
    3. Laellaxoxo,23
    4 Ashlee, 23
    5 Miss Kat, 27
    6. Jamie, 22
    7 Aliceinbondageland, 29

Row #2 left to right
    8. Tracey, 27
    9 Gabby, 22

Yet, when I look at my campaign and the list for bidding on spots here is what I see:

1 Amy Taylor
    2 Lexi
    3 Miss Kat
    4 aliceinbondageland
    5 Tracy
    6 Gabby
    7 Lacy V.
    8. Lauren N.
    9. Lacey

So how would I bid for Jamie's position when she isn't in my bidding list?So I can't take over her position? Why?

Should they not match up to the positions they are showing on the page? Some of them aren't even in my bidding list at all. So are you adding
    in new people or people who aren't campaigning along with the bidding people? Just wondering......

How do we know what position we are actually bidding for if we don't see the person on our bidding list. Laellaxoxo,23 is not even on my bidding list so how could i take over her spot? Or Jamie position 6

I would really like an answer to this Phrendly , Jamma or anyone????
    Thank you. ( I know that support won't answer this question because they don't know)

Also just to let people know if guys log in with private browsing they will not see this page, they are shown an entirely different one.
    They are most likely out of your age range group. Have you checked the box on your campaign page that says "view others outside my age range"?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

They are most likely out of your age range group. Have you checked the box on your campaign page that says "view others outside my age range"?
    In addition to that, there can be a lag between the list you see for bidding purposes and the live site, since we calculate the list (and all its related stats) in periodic batches for performance reasons. So it's possible that Laellaxoxo was not public/not accepting new Phrends when the bidding list was compiled. Ultimately, a missing person or two isn't a big deal, since you're bidding for the approximate slot (we mention on the bidding page that things can change quickly) and a difference of one or two either way won't affect your results too much.

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

I've noticed people getting free rent, so to speak, where I couldn't find them anywhere on the bidding list even when I relegate myself to the bottom. I always figured these were newbies or special picks of the day/week or something. However, I've also noticed that sometimes, bidders float for a bit when their budget has been burned. It's happened to me, too. My remaining budget will be substantially less than my bid, but I keep the same spot for a few minutes before the next calcuation, I'd imagine.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,269 Times in 2,402 Posts

^ Omg, that's awesome! At least that'll prevent the dudes who message just to say, "Snapchat me at _____ (screen name)" or giving us their email address and tell us to look them up on fb if we want to chat. Yay, Phrendly!

Thanks

But what needs to be written for that to pop up? Does it just detect a phone number or does it do screen names etc? And whats annoying is when ppl spell out their phone numbers. I wish it could detect when at least a few numbers are spelled out or in numerals one after another and block that. They think they're the smartest guys in the world for figuring that out lol. I know there would still be ways to get around it like giving 1 or 2 numbers in each message but at least that would eliminate, I think, the most common way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

No they weren't out of my age group and there were a lot of them. And they were there for hours, not just for awhile. So it's not from it not being updated unless they don't update for many many hours. I took photos so I can check the times on them. I understand how the campaign works now, it's seeing things I shouldn't be seeing that bothers me or having strange things happen for 2 days in a row that never happen any other time also bothers me.

AND seeing that I have to pay $37.65 for a #1 or $13.16 for a #2 spot (not that I will) YESTERDAY (Thursday) and someone I know that has had no action on their account or stars and their income is percentile 1 is seeing those spots at $19.78 and $7.02 for example , at the exact same time of night is really bothering me. I am active and have a higher score than that person's and I am being charged double what they are? Even they said it seemed high when they saw it.m Or I wouldn't have noticed it. They said they have had only a very few clicks this month and their click percentile is higher than mine too and i was getting 90 clicks some days. (we also compared a third account to it in the younger age group just for comparison and it was paying a lot less also when the percentiles were closer to mine

Also I used to click on a bid let's say $4.05 and it would charge me less than $4.05 for it. I have been busier than last month and earned more from the campaign and now it's charging me more? That doesn't seem right. Now I pay the whole amount. Why has that changed?

*****Does everyone else pay the same amount every single time of the amount of the bid they click on to go to? or are you usually charged less? This is for any age group. ***********

It was updated for both of us at the time we are looking at it because we are seeing it at the same time of day exactly.

It should be updated in real time like the Stock Market is so that we can see what it's doing. As long as it isn't we don't really know the whole picture and are placing bids blindly. Because we don't know if there are 10 people not on the board we see yet but are live and being counted. So we will be 10 spots behind them? but think we won't be because they aren't on the bidding list yet.

I miss the good old days on Phrendly.................(when we made more and spent less time doing it)
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 07-13-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    In addition to that, there can be a lag between the list you see for bidding purposes and the live site, since we calculate the list (and all its related stats) in periodic batches for performance reasons. So it's possible that Laellaxoxo was not public/not accepting new Phrends when the bidding list was compiled. Ultimately, a missing person or two isn't a big deal, since you're bidding for the approximate slot (we mention on the bidding page that things can change quickly) and a difference of one or two either way won't affect your results too much.
    If you have time please read my post below. I wrote support about this also. Although they seem to never know how to answer some of our questions. Some of us understand the system by now, we are asking when it's not doing what it usually does everyday.

There were at least 10 or more people on the live board that weren't on the bidding page from the #1 spot to the #19 spot. I could only view those 2 pages.

I noticed because I had never seen most of the before. And this was at 2 or 3 AM Pacific time, the middle of the night.

They were there for hours so how often is periodic batches?

I hope support can figure out what i detailed below. I sent them more detail.

Thanks for your time !

Thanks

Katy, I've been noticing the whole amount charge happening to me as well. As it was expalined to me, that is because more people are bidding higher, and you get charged 1 cent more than the bid below you, which makes sense as that is outlined in the promo FAQ.

However... I always bid to match someone now that I think about it. If the girl with the spot I want is bidding 1.15, then so am I. I see no need to bid higher so I just match that bid. I've been doing this since day 1, and previously, I'd see that 1.15 bid would sometimes charge me .30, sometimes .80, but never full price, and I know the person under the woman and I bidding 1.15 wasn't that far off, maybe 1.12 or 1.05. I could take screens for proof if needed but there have been times that I'll get two q clicks minutes apart and they will be vastly different rates with the same profile score. I am thinking there is some explanation for this but all I see is that's what is happening for me. And I was cool with it. It's satisfying to see a fraction of my bid come out of my account haha.

I'm not loving the new bidding now ofc because I'm getting charged more, and I can't keep up with spending so much each day while see my statistics go down. My profile score is kinda rapidly dropping because I've been sending Phrendly a box of chocolates each day and I haven't even gotten a sexy selfie out of it! I kid, but, I am spending more and getting less hits which is no bueno. Things were going fine for me 2 updates ago haha. I'm not sure if I'm less appealing amongst all these hot new faces or what, but guys just aren't clicking on me as much anymore, but not enough so that the difference in charges is justifable.

I don't know if this is coming off like a child whining over getting ice cream instead of cake? I'm not destitute yet. I'm still hitting my low goals for each day or very close to it, a couple days this week didn't quite make it. I wouldn't even write support about this yet because I don't want to come off as ungrateful since I still make good money. I'm just a megalomaniac who thought I'd be doing a little better than I have been this week.
    Last edited by Burt Macklin, FBI; 07-13-2018 at 05:37 PM. Reason: can't type

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Bert, thanks for letting me know you are paying less for your bids than what is shown on the Board. I am still paying the full price and noone i've talked to is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Bert, thanks for letting me know you are paying less for your bids than what is shown on the Board. I am still paying the full price and noone i've talked to is.
    I think I explained myself wrong haha. There are still times when I pay a fraction and then other times when I get charged the amount I bid, all while my profile score is the same, and people are bidding very close to my bid all the while, so I can't work out what is going on there lol.

Take a look at this:

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 12.20.50 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 12.24.04 PM.png

You will see that those clicks are a minute apart, hell, they could be seconds apart even. (If only every click for me were charged at 5% of the bid!!)
    Looking at the bidding list, however, you see that the person below me is bidding the same as me, and person below her is a cent below us.
    Last edited by Burt Macklin, FBI; 07-15-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks

I've been lurking on here for a while, as I've also been on Phrendly for a while. It's time I put myself out there lol. I've written to Phrendly a number of times asking how exactly they determine how much to charge us for each click. The only person who has responded to me is Kevin and I'm not gonna call anyone names but he's not the brightest bulb in the pack. All he does is cut and paste his answers. You get no where with him. Like you Burt Macklin, I'll get one click that only cost several cents and another one a few minutes later that costs maybe a little under what my bid is. It doesn't make sense to me. All I want is for someone to explain it to us clearly. Not just point us to the help section and say its weighed against this or that. How many times are you going to say the same thing and it's still not comprehensible?

Thanks

I've definitely spent a lot more on clicks this month than I ever did last month for the same rankings so I'd like to know as well.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to AsheKn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It’s so quiet on Phrendly this weekend for me...

Thanks

it's been quiet all month for me. I noticed that they seem to have taken away the ability to search for someone by name (at least, I can't find it now - I tried having one of my slave boys sign up to help keep me active there, and we CANNOT find my profile anywhere!! Spent 20 minutes trying to find it!) So how am I supposed to refer people I know to chat with me here now? I have my own clients that will spend money, but not if they can't find me. I tried emailing support because my profile was just NOT showing up anymore, and they were of no help, saying my account was fine, even though it's clearly not. Super frustrating. I DM'ed the person who started this thread and she doesn't seem to be checking in here anymore either..
    Has anyone else had this issue?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by SadistPrincess View Post
    it's been quiet all month for me. I noticed that they seem to have taken away the ability to search for someone by name (at least, I can't find it now - I tried having one of my slave boys sign up to help keep me active there, and we CANNOT find my profile anywhere!! Spent 20 minutes trying to find it!) So how am I supposed to refer people I know to chat with me here now? I have my own clients that will spend money, but not if they can't find me. I tried emailing support because my profile was just NOT showing up anymore, and they were of no help, saying my account was fine, even though it's clearly not. Super frustrating. I DM'ed the person who started this thread and she doesn't seem to be checking in here anymore either..
    Has anyone else had this issue?
    Hi SP:

Under the Settings menu (gear icon), you can find your shareable referral link. You can give this out to your friends or customers who are not yet on Phrendly and you'll get a credit if they join and end up spending or earning. It links directly to your Phrendly profile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Has anyone seen this on their chat page in between chatting to a new guy. (he has not said he is phoning or anything and nothing happens) This message
    pops up:

Joe has been disconnected

Thanks if you know.

Thanks

That means that he called, and hung up before the call got to you and you picked up. I only know this because I've called guys and hung up (lol don't judge me) hahahahahahaha. I was trying to get them to call me back okay???

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post: