Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3010

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 10,059 Times in 2,836 Posts

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

This sounds super intriguing actually. I can't cam for career purposes, but this seems like a decent option. Does Phrendly store the gif for any reason? Like if I delete my account, that's it, no trace swimming around on the web?
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

Thanks

I'm having the same issue with Phrendly where I'm not being notified about new messages, and even worse ...there will be a notification as if I have a message but it won't appear in my inbox. Suddenly it reappears a day later and I've missed the cut off to get paid, and I'm SURE I'm being penalized despite the fact that the error is on their behalf.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    This sounds super intriguing actually. I can't cam for career purposes, but this seems like a decent option. Does Phrendly store the gif for any reason? Like if I delete my account, that's it, no trace swimming around on the web?
    I don't know if Phrendly will keep your gif, but anyone who sees it could screenshot or download it. They could then keep it on their computer or upload it anywhere they choose on the internet. The same is true of any photo you put online. The only way to be 100% sure a photo doesn't end up floating around online is to never put it online.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,059 Times in 2,836 Posts

I am aware of that obviously

I'm more concerned with things like how cam sites decide they own your shows and use clips/photos for ads. I don't care if someone screen shots my gif for some stupid reason, I just don't need to find my face in some ad for a dating app.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 967 Posts

I think with the guys on this site, the only reason they'd screen shot your gif is to jack off to it. That's not to say that some butthurt male that you know, whether it's a disgruntled ex or guy that you rejected couldn't happen to be on Phrendly and stumble across it. If anyone in your real life happens to find it, you can blow it off like,"Huh? What are you talking about? Someone must've got a hold of my picture and posted it on here". I'm assuming that you're going to go by a stage name, too so you could be like, "See? This says Zooey. My name isn't Zooey! Someone must've stole my picture."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

God bless for the photo delete feature. I have prayed for this.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Allright, I wanna start texting as a side egg. Would you recommend this company?

I dont have any traffic to bring myself since I am pretty low key. Is Phrendly worth my time then?

I assume you get paid for every message they send you? Am I right?

Do you guys show your faces and stuff/use your cam persona or do you think of another persona to use on this site?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Allright, I wanna start texting as a side egg. Would you recommend this company?

I dont have any traffic to bring myself since I am pretty low key. Is Phrendly worth my time then?

Do you guys show your faces and stuff/use your cam persona or do you think of another persona to use on this site?
    It depends on how good you are at hustling and how much time you want to spend on the site.

You get paid for each message you reply to. So if they send two messages in a row and you reply, you get paid once. A lot of girls also sell photos and videos for tips. Placement is based on how fast you reply to messages, how long your conversations are, if you use phone and cam with them, and if you don't get blocked by them. So that can add up to a ton of time working the site.

You must use your own face. You can use a different name/whatever.

"Get the money first."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,489 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post

It's really difficult to bring your own traffic to Phrendly, so I honestly don't bother anymore. I just use the "marketing" tools they give us (stars, changing your gif, trying to get on the first few pages, etc).

Yes, you have to show your face on your gif. I use different personas depending on what the guy wants. Some want a girlfriend experience, some want a sexpot. You can usually figure out what they're looking for pretty quickly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by xxtinamariexx View Post
    I get no notification sound or Icon.. nothing... but I get them for all other text messages on my phone, just not phrendly

This is what I was trying to explain: if you have an Iphone go to SETTINGS>>NOTIFICATIONS>>>PHRENDLY (for Android you should know where your notifications are )

Once there you will see where you can set the following for the Phrendly app. I will assume you have the Phrendly app installed. If not , install it that may solve the problem. I don't get text messages I get
    my messages through the app now. I get them on my computer and iphone at the same time. So I can answer either place which is convenient if I'm just walking out the door. But you have to refresh the screen
    on your computer to be able to see the entire text you just did on the app on your phone, otherwise it will just show the guy's typing on the computer not yours.

Each one of these can be turned on or off:
    Allow Notifications
    Show in Notification Center
    Sounds
    Badge App Icon
    Show on Lock Screen

Alert Style when Unlocked:
    None ..........Banners.........Alerts

Mine is set to Alerts and all of the items above are set to ON (button is green when ON )

Does this help at all? If not you should contact Support.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 10-20-2017 at 01:25 AM. Reason: added the last line

13. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post: