Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184
Results 4,576 to 4,598 of 4598

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 17,226 Times in 5,145 Posts

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Anyone else getting messages but when you respond, get the "carrier pigeons" message. This happened to me twice in a row now. I seem to recall that that message means that the guy blocked us. Both times I responded within a half hour to an hour later(once I was logged in to my computer since phone app doesn't send me alerts anymore), only to see the carrier pigeon crap. Are these guys seriously creating accounts, messaging, and blocking models if they don't get an instant response? I mean, damn..most of us have lives and can't be at our computers 24/7.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    So we're all having issues with messages notifications? I'm not getting notifications of messages, but if I go into the app and manually check it then my new messages will appear. The only relief I get is to keep the Phrendly site open in Chrome so I can hear the ding when I get a message.
    I've been struggling with this too. I haven't been getting any notifications no matter what I change my settings to. It's so frustrating because I keep responding really late

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 425 Posts

I don't have the issue with the messages lately, but new guys to star are showing up on my laptop, but not my phone. I double-checked my filters too and I'm making sure I include all guys ages 18-99, newest first, all that good stuff. It's really annoying, but I barely make any money on Phrendly anymore anyway, so fuck it. LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    I don't have the issue with the messages lately, but new guys to star are showing up on my laptop, but not my phone. I double-checked my filters too and I'm making sure I include all guys ages 18-99, newest first, all that good stuff. It's really annoying, but I barely make any money on Phrendly anymore anyway, so fuck it. LOL
    I'm fairly new on phrendly. Made about 150 bucks in 3 days which isn't a ton but it's gonna help for my car payment lol I was wondering if you experience less interaction on fri-sun? When i was camming those were my best days but it seems like the only ppl popping up are guys who wanna go off site

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaitihaze View Post
    I'm fairly new on phrendly. Made about 150 bucks in 3 days which isn't a ton but it's gonna help for my car payment lol I was wondering if you experience less interaction on fri-sun? When i was camming those were my best days but it seems like the only ppl popping up are guys who wanna go off site
    Were those three days your first three days on the site? If so, the slow down is likely due to you being less new and not to the fact that it's the weekend. Or has your ranking gone down since those days when you made $150?

Phrendly has never been an amazing site for me, but it's consistently slow. I usually go weeks or even months between messages.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaitihaze View Post
    Fridays and Saturdays used to be my best days on Phrendly (I'm thinking because many people get paid on Fridays), but nowadays, I don't really have one particular day of the week that's better than any other. I only make a little bit of money on there, and most of it is from regulars who either chat a lot but don't send gifts or pay for video chat, or regulars who only pop up once in a blue moon to video chat and that's it. 95% of the new guys I get say "where are you from?" or something like it in their very first message and disappear once they figure out that meeting up in person isn't going to happen. SMH. There are a million other sites for that shit-I don't understand why these guys don't just stick to other sites instead.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,085 Times in 1,842 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Can't we just delete /close our account then reopen a new one? Maybe then we could have a new girl status & make more $$$? I know I've seen a few guys on there with multiple accounts one of my old regs matter of fact. Dunno how they do it.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you read back from the beginning of this thread, I remember a woman (I think her username had Jupiter in it) who ended up not getting paid when she made a second Phrendly account. I can't remember all the details, but I think Phrendly did not approve of closing one account and opening another.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Were those three days your first three days on the site? If so, the slow down is likely due to you being less new and not to the fact that it's the weekend. Or has your ranking gone down since those days when you made $150?

Phrendly has never been an amazing site for me, but it's consistently slow. I usually go weeks or even months between messages.
    Those were my first few days but my ranking has always been between 10-40 and I get alot of qualified clicks and a good amount of messages but its like they say hello and then disappear. What's the point in even saying hi at that point. I had to lower my promotion amount because I was about to be losing money faster than gaining it. I'm still on the first 3 pages paying 75 cents so thats helpful I guess. I know i saw earlier in the thread that most of the guys on there are just looking to go off site but I didn't have that experience until this weekend. I'm gonna have to stop promoting entirely if it doesn't pick up tomorrow. I think I have a scheduled video chat tomorrow night so hopefully he holds out. Sent me a rose as a good gesture. I really need to do the work and sign up for some other texting/pso sites. They just need so many validation pictures lol

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Yup, we've complained about this issue for at least a few months now. Mine is currently sitting at "36 messages" when there are NO new messages there. Never heard anything back from Phrendly with an update on fixing it.
    I'm sure everyone knows, but they fixed the issue a few weeks ago thank gawd.

Same here.
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Ok NEW bug & I'm pissed, especially b/c they are making it seem like it's not a bug.

Whenever you click on new, you get all the guys who just signed up & were approved & I star them & then stoo when I get to the ones who were already starred.

Well NOW in the last few days there's no slew of new guys. I'm finding ones that aren't starred, but they are sprinkled in with the starred ones so clearly you don't know where they are or what page to stop at.

This is pissing me off & he's saying it's b/c they came online after being offline, that's why that's happening.

BS, I've never had this happen before.

Is it happening for you?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,792 Times in 6,066 Posts

I see that they've finally fixed that shit with it falsely claiming that I have tons of new inbox messages. Lol. Good. Now I wish my availability settings (I always have 'chat...phone...video' enabled, but it keeps turning OFF my availability for phone and video) would stay put, and stop resetting like that.
    https://twitter.com/yummybrownfox

"This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I see that they've finally fixed that shit with it falsely claiming that I have tons of new inbox messages. Lol. Good. Now I wish my availability settings (I always have 'chat...phone...video' enabled, but it keeps turning OFF my availability for phone and video) would stay put, and stop resetting like that.
    Is it possible you're being put to away after missing calls? I never have video turned on, but my phone has been on for years straight.

Thanks

Is it possible you're being put to away after missing calls? I never have video turned on, but my phone has been on for years straight.
    No, because I don't get any kind of calls on Phrendly anymore. Once in a blue moon I'll get a text. It doesn't matter how many times I put a check mark in the boxes for "Phone" and "Video." It constantly goes right back to UNchecking them. "Chat" is the only one where the check mark stays put.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

This site is just dead now period.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How can you tell when you are available on 2 or 3 of those options?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

So it turns out it was the cache or cookies or both. Once I cleared that, all was fine.

I think I cleared the cache before & it didn't work so that's why I thought it was on their end.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    How can you tell when you are available on 2 or 3 of those options?

P.jpg
    Tap the icon at the top left.

P2.jpg
    Tap Availability.

Choose from there. Chat...phone...video.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

P.jpg
    Tap the icon at the top left.

P2.jpg
    Tap Availability.

Choose from there. Chat...phone...video.
    Sorry, I don't understand.

I have to log out & search for my profile & then do all of that?

What exactly did you click on initially to get these SSs?

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

My previous post tells you step by step what you have to do on the Phrendly mobile app. No, do not log out. If you're logged in, you should be able to see it exactly as I've described, and just do those few steps I described to edit your availability.

Thanks

Thanks

Do exactly what I described in my other post. If you still can't figure it out, I may be able to hop on a Skype video call with you very briefly to show you (and you can have your cell phone in your hand as we go along). But I'm not gonna have my wig on...it'll just be natural me. Lol.

Thanks

Even though this thread hasn't been getting replies lately, I'm gonna try asking this question again here...

If a guy on Phrendly wants to "see you twerk," do you usually just do it via video chat (I feel like he's just gonna stay for a minute and then end it)...or do you ask them to send you a virtual gift first (And if so, which virtual gift $$$ amount do you require?)...and then accept his video chat request? There's a guy on there who keeps asking me about it and asking "Are you up?" And I keep missing his messages because the Phrendly app doesn't exactly notify you (Not the way the Facebook app does, for example) that you have a new message. You have to keep going into the app to check to see if you have messages.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Even though this thread hasn't been getting replies lately, I'm gonna try asking this question again here...

If a guy on Phrendly wants to "see you twerk," do you usually just do it via video chat (I feel like he's just gonna stay for a minute and then end it)...or do you ask them to send you a virtual gift first (And if so, which virtual gift $$$ amount do you require?)...and then accept his video chat request? There's a guy on there who keeps asking me about it and asking "Are you up?" And I keep missing his messages because the Phrendly app doesn't exactly notify you (Not the way the Facebook app does, for example) that you have a new message. You have to keep going into the app to check to see if you have messages.
    I'd only do it thru their video chat option on the site & no I don't ask for gifts before cam unless they want pics only. As far as making it worthwhile I usually just bullshit for a few mins before starting the show LOL that way I've made it worth my time. You do you though Hope this helps. I haven't gotten shit on here lately, when I do get a duded they stop camming with me after they've spent a few hundred or so.

"Respect is a dying art"