Page 164 of 175 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4351

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 454 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

this site completely died for me over the last month out of nowhere. Ive made like 5 bucks lol. I dont put any effort into it any more bc most of these guys are on to the fact that they could possibly make money as well which we all know haha that's never gonna happen for them so they end up just staring back and never starting a convo. i think this site is on the way out
    Your body is your temple.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey guys! I’m sorry if this has already been posted- how do we place a bid? Also, how do I Unconnect my old Facebook and reconnect my new one if anyone knows?

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollylowexo View Post
    Hey guys! I’m sorry if this has already been posted- how do we place a bid? Also, how do I Unconnect my old Facebook and reconnect my new one if anyone knows?
    Hey! Go to Settings -> Promote -> My Campaign

Also, hit up [email protected] and they'll unlink your old FB and you can add a new one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    this site completely died for me over the last month out of nowhere. Ive made like 5 bucks lol. I dont put any effort into it any more bc most of these guys are on to the fact that they could possibly make money as well which we all know haha that's never gonna happen for them so they end up just staring back and never starting a convo. i think this site is on the way out
    Tell them to make a man seeing male phone phrend account if they wanna make the big bucks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I also have recently went from making 500-1000 a month to having $6 overnight. Wtf?! I'm confused. Are guys just busy? Is it cuz of football season? WTF. I'm slightly pissed. I hate how unpredictable sex work is. Its my main complaint. I've been doing everything I can the last few days, spending hours clicking every guy I can, changing my profile picture, and I asked a guy for help with my car (that was LEGITIMATELY broken, no less!) he's been telling me he loves me for months and his response? Oh I cant help hun, sorry. Yeah, k. I cut him off and havent talked to him since but he was the last and only regular, but god, some of these guys want SO much for so little. When I'm spending more time on my phone sexting romance novels for 35 cents than I am spending time with my family, that's an effing problem, and then when I ask for more, it's such a huge inconvenience. BYE dude. I can't even entertain some of the serious entitlement these guys have and it does seem they've caught on - They only text back when I'm offering something for free. Its sickening.
    Twitter. Streamate. ImLive. Become a BONGA model!

~ a very badly behaved woman

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreakyFranky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,161 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyFranky View Post
    I also have recently went from making 500-1000 a month to having $6 overnight. Wtf?! I'm confused. Are guys just busy? Is it cuz of football season? WTF. I'm slightly pissed. I hate how unpredictable sex work is. Its my main complaint. I've been doing everything I can the last few days, spending hours clicking every guy I can, changing my profile picture, and I asked a guy for help with my car (that was LEGITIMATELY broken, no less!) he's been telling me he loves me for months and his response? Oh I cant help hun, sorry. Yeah, k. I cut him off and havent talked to him since but he was the last and only regular, but god, some of these guys want SO much for so little. When I'm spending more time on my phone sexting romance novels for 35 cents than I am spending time with my family, that's an effing problem, and then when I ask for more, it's such a huge inconvenience. BYE dude. I can't even entertain some of the serious entitlement these guys have and it does seem they've caught on - They only text back when I'm offering something for free. Its sickening.
    Ya I'm with you here *eye roll* I feel like within a few months this site has tanked big time. I'll have my good weeks here & there but it's def not consistent anymore. It has been my main site lately since i keep my living expenses down. My bids have been getting eaten up with clicks & not really profiting much from it in the last week which makes me not even wanna bid anymore.

Alot of these guys are asking me if I am doing this for a living & of course I say no but when i'm asking for gifts for pics they catch on & don't respond anymore. I've had a few guys say they wanna video then not & end up saying they've spent too much money on here 7 aren't coming back. Def a shittfy ebb & flow on here recently. Come back big spenders!!!
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Macklin, FBI View Post
    Tell them to make a man seeing male phone phrend account if they wanna make the big bucks

Or a man seeking TS. I had a female friend who looks like a male (she has all female body parts) and she made a LOT of $ camming from gay guys. They said they get sick of other gay guys so this is what they
    look at when they want something "new and different" LOL To them a woman's body is different even though she appears to be male with her clothes on.

Thanks

Is anyone having problems with the chime on the phone not working? Missed a few chats so far just cuz I never got the buzz/sound on my phone.

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 822 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Is anyone having problems with the chime on the phone not working? Missed a few chats so far just cuz I never got the buzz/sound on my phone.
    I am! A lot of the time I'm not getting notifications at all. I have to go in the app to see new messages.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I am! A lot of the time I'm not getting notifications at all. I have to go in the app to see new messages.
    Do they also take FOREVER to load for you? I'll see a notification for a new chat pop up both in the app and on the website and sometimes it takes a whole three minutes to show up.

Thanks

This site is DEAD. I'm turning bidding off. I've had 1 star in 24hrs. SMFH.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,352 Times in 5,531 Posts

they are going to other women who might be giving things away for free. I've had men show me proof of other girls who would just blindly send them good nudes for nothing more than chat bubbles.

fuck that.*
    This. I posted earlier in the Chatfunn thread about the dude who texted me at 4:15 AM today (while I’m on my last hour of sleep) asking for a pussy pic in his beginning text to me. I don’t care that CF gives you a rate to set for picture texts. The rate choices for it go up to 12 tokens (Model gets 10 cents per token, so that’s $1.20). Sorry, I’m not getting up out of bed to take a custom photo for a lousy $1.20. Guys on there can tip, so tip for that pussy pic you want so much. Guys on Phrendly have sent virtual gifts for a pic.
    "You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy...look in the dictionary between SHIT and SYPHILIS! That's where you'll find my sympathy!" - Major Payne

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    This. I posted earlier in the Chatfunn thread about the dude who texted me at 4:15 AM today (while I’m on my last hour of sleep) asking for a pussy pic in his beginning text to me. I don’t care that CF gives you a rate to set for picture texts. The rate choices for it go up to 12 tokens (Model gets 10 cents per token, so that’s $1.20). Sorry, I’m not getting up out of bed to take a custom photo for a lousy $1.20. Guys on there can tip, so tip for that pussy pic you want so much. Guys on Phrendly have sent virtual gifts for a pic.
    What. I would not take a pic of my big toe for $1.20. Especially not a custom. You gonna get a picture of my toe from last year.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,161 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

ugh these losers keep complaining about this site being a rip off *eye roll* I wish they would design this app for us to see who the top spenders are & link us to them to either star or have them message us. I HATE weeding thru all these cheap asshats on here looking to make my daily goal. Just blocked a few more today for them actually telling me to f$ck off if I didn't send a pic before a video chat yuck
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Yep, this month I've LOST MONEY bidding. I've spent $60 and am at -$5.00 on revenue. Done with this site.
    Twitter. Streamate. ImLive. Become a BONGA model!

~ a very badly behaved woman

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyFranky View Post
    Yep, this month I've LOST MONEY bidding. I've spent $60 and am at -$5.00 on revenue. Done with this site.
    Same. And my bidding amounts have more than doubled! Idk what is going on here, but the promotion option went from being gold, to complete trash.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Let me ask this ...has anyone actually noticed a measurable, consistent increase in earnings via the bidding system? Because I haven't heard one positive thing about it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Let me ask this ...has anyone actually noticed a measurable, consistent increase in earnings via the bidding system? Because I haven't heard one positive thing about it.
    Let me start by saying I've never made bank on Phrendly. My best month ever was about $500 and that was a long time ago. These days, I make about $50 a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I started bidding as soon as the feature was introduced. The first few days, it seemed to be working. I was getting messages every day (which is not how it usually goes for me) and I was spending less than I was making. However, after about a week, I stopped receiving messages. Over the last five days, I maxed out my click budget every day with nothing to show for it. I quit bidding because I was about to reach a point where the total money I'd earned from bidding was going to be surpassed by the amount I'd paid to bid.

A big problem with the bidding system, as compared to the one on Niteflirt, is that there is only one way a click can be useful to us: if the guy messages. If he stars us, we get nothing. We can't message him, we can't send him links to goodies or PTVs or entice him to call with free minutes. He clicks, he moves on. We pay and gain nothing.

Edited to add: When bidding started, I could get on the first page of my age group for about $1. By the time I quit, it would have cost me about $5. Right now, it would cost me over $12 with the top few spots being nearly $40. So, bidding now would be an even worse proposition for me.

If one in two guys who clicks messages me (which would be a very, very good rate), at $5 a click, that guy would have to send 15 messages to break even. At the current prices, it'd have to be 35 messages. A huge amount of my conversations don't make it past one or two messages (with many stopping at 10, when they finish their free drink). Also, I definitely don't get one guy messaging for every two clicks.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I noticed a difference for about a month. Then it slowly died down. Now it's crickets.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Is anyone else having a problem with video chat? The screen collapses a few seconds after we connect. So annoying.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is anyone else having a problem with video chat? The screen collapses a few seconds after we connect. So annoying.
    I can't even get it to launch in Firefox. Says my camera is blocked when I accepted it and it shows it's accepted. Chrome hates me so we're not even going to start on that mess.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I can't even get it to launch in Firefox. Says my camera is blocked when I accepted it and it shows it's accepted. Chrome hates me so we're not even going to start on that mess.
    I guess it's a glitch on the site's end. I tried restarting my browser, switching browsers, restarting my computer, trying to video chat from my phone instead of my laptop. I wonder if there's anything we can do other than wait it out?

Thanks

My best tactic is to complain and hope for the best. We are two-people strong now. Anyone else wanna add their voices to our struggle?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I also send support an e-mail today for a site glitch that ruined my income on there. I really haven't been having many problems with the site, just chatting with regulars for the most part. I haven't heard back and I'm wondering if I will hear back from them this weekend. I was pretty furious I couldn't do a video chat with a regular phrend earlier today. They demoted my profile status.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to someoldnoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by someoldnoob View Post
    I also send support an e-mail today for a site glitch that ruined my income on there. I really haven't been having many problems with the site, just chatting with regulars for the most part. I haven't heard back and I'm wondering if I will hear back from them this weekend. I was pretty furious I couldn't do a video chat with a regular phrend earlier today. They demoted my profile status.
    Yeah, me too. Last night I wanted to video with a regular who only comes around on occasion but always spends big when he does. No luck.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post: