Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170
Results 4,226 to 4,229 of 4229

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,110 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

I'm just starring guys instead of bidding I think, it seems to work the same way if you think about it. Ypu're "putting yourself out there" by starring them bc they see you & may or may not msg you after, same probability if you were bidding except it's free

And yes Katy next time it happens if I bid I'll report it. I've been having issues with video chatting lately. My regular was trying to last weekend & for some reason it wouldn't go thru on both ends Got lucky though bc he ended gifting me a dozen roses after coz "he misses me" LOL.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Smiley Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    I'm just starring guys instead of bidding I think, it seems to work the same way if you think about it. Ypu're "putting yourself out there" by starring them bc they see you & may or may not msg you after, same probability if you were bidding except it's free

And yes Katy next time it happens if I bid I'll report it. I've been having issues with video chatting lately. My regular was trying to last weekend & for some reason it wouldn't go thru on both ends Got lucky though bc he ended gifting me a dozen roses after coz "he misses me" LOL.

Thanks I'd appreciate if you did report things. That's great you got gifted because it didn't work.

You are right about starring. I've noticed if you don't star someone back right away they never message you afterward.

The strange thing is I didn't see one new guy join Phrendly most of yesterday yet I got more stars than other days this week. So starring doesn't work if there is noone to star!

Even stranger, I looked at the Newest First age 18-99 on a Firefox browser and it showed entirely different people on it than the Google Chrome and Safari did. I refreshed, I could not believe that even one guy joined in all those hours.
    Even though the people were different they all had stars on them already. Today, Sunday, i still don't see one guy who hasn't been starred come up in the Newest First but the photos are different . I know because I took screenshots.
    There have been a lot of odd things this month. How can not even ONE GUY JOIN in 2 days unless Phrendly is not showing them to me for whatever reason.

I went to a cell phone instead of my computer and Safari and Chrome showed the same guys and Firefox showed different ones yesterday. (Saturday) All of them were already starred though.

I don't think I've ever seen an entire day of no new guys.

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,520 Times in 683 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post

I've been having lots of issues with video chat too! One video chat I simply could not do last night. The other one worked fine.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,110 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I've been having lots of issues with video chat too! One video chat I simply could not do last night. The other one worked fine.
    ugh that sucks my reg tried to video with me too yesterday & it wouldn't work so he had to do a naughty phone call instead with a gift after so that was cool.

I started my bidding again bc it was too dead for me & I was bored and thankfully I got a few hits but sadly nothing major.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post: