Page 146 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4038

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Been following this thread for a while but never posted. Made a phrendly account around the end of May and have made about $100 so far. I did the opt in for the Facebook ads. Have any of you seen any growth from that? My line has been dead lately. My fault I guess since I was a bit naive in the starting and turned down/ sabotaged some video chats.

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate when a guy who has blocked me (for either not sending nudes for free, or not going off site, or, my favorite: finding out that he couldn't pay me to meet up for sex) comes back with his tail tucked between his legs to patch things up and I can't even respond back. There should be something that reminds them that blocked friends cannot reply, please contact support to undo that dumb thing you did (blocking me).

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Macklin, FBI View Post
    I hate when a guy who has blocked me (for either not sending nudes for free, or not going off site, or, my favorite: finding out that he couldn't pay me to meet up for sex) comes back with his tail tucked between his legs to patch things up and I can't even respond back. There should be something that reminds them that blocked friends cannot reply, please contact support to undo that dumb thing you did (blocking me).
    How can you tell if you've been blocked?
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me. -Kushiel's Dart, Jacqueline Carey

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Discodolli View Post
    How can you tell if you've been blocked?
    When you try to text them and the message comes up "Message not sent. This phrend is no longer available. Browse other profiles."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alleykat217 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 570 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Some of these guys on Phrendly are aging horribly. How are you 23-yrs-old with deep set wrinkles and a receding hairline?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,057 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    Some of these guys on Phrendly are aging horribly. How are you 23-yrs-old with deep set wrinkles and a receding hairline?
    LMFAO Exactly!
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,012 Times in 2,071 Posts

^ I've noticed that too but I don't really care what they look like, as long as they're spending. It's kind of amusing when guys will ask for nudes and when you tell them they have to buy you a gift first, some of them will argue by text on Phrendly back and forth about it, racking up some earnings for you.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Now this is an interesting development that has come to fruition. We're finally able to pay our way to the first page. 100% will be doing this, although I'm not sure what page I'm on. I've been doing well thanks to my regulars and haven't felt a need to check.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Now this is an interesting development that has come to fruition. We're finally able to pay our way to the first page. 100% will be doing this, although I'm not sure what page I'm on. I've been doing well thanks to my regulars and haven't felt a need to check.
    Yup! You ladies asked for it, and we (finally) built it. Documentation is here:
    https://support.phrendly.com/hc/en-u...moted-Profiles
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,926 Times in 4,139 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

^^^^^^^^ This Hope to see a return!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

RE: The new system

Do you have to pay for the clicks with your credit/debit card or can you pay with earnings?

Also I don't see how it benefits people over 30 if it goes by age range. How would they be able to get on Page 1? I don't really understand this system but I didn't think I would.

Also if you have mostly regulars it isn't beneficial because if someone has clicked on you in the last 30 days it doesn't count. I think people should be rewarded for getting clients to come back.

Questions if anyone knows or I might write support:

Also if you don't opt in at all are you going to be blocked from new clients being able to click on you at all? Or is this just determining what page you are put on? And do the younger age groups still get put on pages BEFORE the older women? (since it says your age group)

And is Phrendly still going to place some people whereever they want to even if they do or don't opt in to the program.

Is your score lower if you don't videochat and is the other algorithm still being used in addition to this?

Thanks

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

^^^You can def use your balance.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,012 Times in 2,071 Posts

^ Wait, it doesn't work for people over 30?! Then I'm screwed, lol. I may look 20 but apparently I'm old. :-P

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

LIE about your age, ladies. Fuck it. Do what you have to do to win.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

So basically you get charged every time you receive a "qualified click" meaning that a phrend with a valid card on file clicks on your profile, or stars your profile and views it within 24 hours, and you get charged regardless of whether or not they start a conversation with you. Am I understanding this correctly?

I'm on the fence but will mostly likely participate in the future when/if things slow down and I feel I could use the help. But, right now it looks like the top bid is $13. I would not want to be charged $13 every time a verified phrend stars me and creeps on my profile the next day, or clicks my profile if they're not going to start a conversation. Yes, you can set your budget, but in any case that's money lost if you're being charged for views rather than engagement.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So basically you get charged every time you receive a "qualified click" meaning that a phrend with a valid card on file clicks on your profile, or stars your profile and views it within 24 hours, and you get charged regardless of whether or not they start a conversation with you. Am I understanding this correctly?
    I'm a little confused as well and had the same question. Are you paying per 'qualified' click you get from the ranking page, even if the person doesn't talk to you? Just wondering how the process is supposed to pay itself off. Also it seems like peoples bids are always increasing so this is something you have to monitor kind of consistently throughout the day and adjust?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AsheKn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    LIE about your age, ladies. Fuck it. Do what you have to do to win.
    If only we could go back and change it. We'd have a bunch of 18-20 year olds lol. I wish I had put my birth year as 1998 haha, or that age was removed as a factor all together. It's just a number and also, it's extra chat $$ for guys to ask me how old I am... which they do anyway but that furthers my point, that no one even pays attention to the age, so why have it? What if someone who was only into younger girls saw a hot 45 year old and changed his mind, but would have never set his slider that high on his own...

I'm getting way too into seeing my stats. Every time I get a click I"m like mESSAGE ME FOOL *shakes fists at the sky*

Also, are the statistics extremely slow to update? My conversion rate should be much higher just on today alone, but it's at uh, a very astounding 0. Lol. I've been responding with the quickness and statistically it looks like I've been ignoring people all day.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,906 Times in 761 Posts

Can you switch ur age on ur profile?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JGB2009 View Post
    Can you switch ur age on ur profile?
    I know that *Name Removed*, 24 did. She used to be *Name Removed*, 27. Not trying to call a girl out just saying it can be done.
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 06-21-2018 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Calling People out is EXACTLY what you did. Please dont do that again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

If anyone here also works on NF, it's the same bidding system. Yes, it sucks that they can click your profile, never message you, and you're still charged. It is what it is. However, it usually, (and I say this because I've been on NF since 2009) generates SOMETHING.

Also, you most likely will make it back the same day if not within the same week. Advertising isn't free for anyone, and at least you get the exposure you wouldn't have before. Gotta pay to play.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Gotta pay to play.[/QUOTE]

That is supposed to be for the men!! LOL

If the money goes for advertising I'd be really happy because that will benefit all of us. Either way it will be good for the people who want to work and not the ones who get a $50 phone call and are on page 1000 because they hardly ever are available!
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 06-13-2018 at 05:13 AM.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I hate my GIF with every ounce of my being so going to retake that and then place a bid. I'm thinking the exposure would offset the advertising costs.

Edit: And wouldn't it be tax deductible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Gotta pay to play.
    At the end of the day, it's a business so they want to maximize their profit off the bidding system and it's understandable. I'm just going to think of it the same way as a house fee and I worked in clubs where I've paid over $100 a day just for the opportunity of working. I'm happy that they've finally done something to create an even playing field for everyone. If you're serious about your placement, you'll pay for it.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    ^ Wait, it doesn't work for people over 30?! Then I'm screwed, lol. I may look 20 but apparently I'm old. :-P
    LOL, it works for all ages, of course!

I was trying to figure out where this notion even came from. Perhaps it's this: When you place your bid, we show your position relative to other phrends that are in your age group, which is fairly broad (and based on some data mining). This is particularly handy for older phrends so that they don't have to compete for placement against much younger women, who might not even be of interest to their target market. If you want to see your placement regardless of age range, you can check the box labeled "View other users outside my age range group". You may end up bidding more than you need to if you do this, though.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by AsheKn View Post
    I'm a little confused as well and had the same question. Are you paying per 'qualified' click you get from the ranking page, even if the person doesn't talk to you? Just wondering how the process is supposed to pay itself off. Also it seems like peoples bids are always increasing so this is something you have to monitor kind of consistently throughout the day and adjust?
    Yes, this is click based, just like advertising on Google or Facebook/Instagram. However, unlike them, here you are only charged for clicks by people who are already on the site that you are on AND have a credit card and can pay for interacting with you! Further, you don't have to re-pay for someone you've recently interacted with or someone you brought here via a TAF link, plus you're not charged for multiple clicks from the same person.

As a result, you are only charged for about one out of every 10 clicks your profile gets. The rest is free exposure, the bulk of it from guys who have promotional dollars (i.e. money we gave them) to spend on you. It really is a bargain (if only we could get a similar deal from Google or FB!), but you don't have to take our word for it: We're very open about the program's value and you can check out your ROI any time. If it's not working for you (give it a couple of days), just lower your bid or stop bidding altogether.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post: