Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1207

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub View Post
    I wish I could upload my screenshots. It's probably the same guy. WDMartin, 58. Widowed 5 years.
    not the same guy but same type of guy ya feel me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    not the same guy but same type of guy ya feel me
    More than you know xoxo

Thanks

I wish I could upload my screenshots. It's probably the same guy. WDMartin, 58. Widowed 5 years.
    Bahaha he is pushy as hell. But i did get him to send me money!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyLuck143 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck143 View Post
    You must teach me your ways!! He wouldn't send me gifts. Said it cost too much. Lol!!!

(I love how these guys act like they've never done anything like this before. LMAO!!!)

Thanks

You must teach me your ways!! He wouldn't send me gifts. Said it cost too much. Lol!!!

(I love how these guys act like they've never done anything like this before. LMAO!!!)
    Lol i sent you a message!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyLuck143 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I got the picture with his number written on it with "this could be interesting" next to it..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    I got the picture with his number written on it with "this could be interesting" next to it..
    Honestly yall dont want him to send any other kind of pictures. oh god it was BADDDDD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Honestly yall dont want him to send any other kind of pictures. oh god it was BADDDDD.
    I had an unsolicited dick pic while I was eating lunch I was like yeah not hungry anymore

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had an unsolicited dick pic while I was eating lunch I was like yeah not hungry anymore
    He sent me a picture of his leg...but he was Naked and honestly i think he tucked his dick or he didnt have one lmfao

Thanks

I must be ugly or something, because I am not making shit on this site! I get guys messaging me at all hours of the night, and all they say is Hi and then nothing after my response!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    I must be ugly or something, because I am not making shit on this site! I get guys messaging me at all hours of the night, and all they say is Hi and then nothing after my response!
    Texting sites have nothing to do with looks it has something to do with personallity there is a thread here with tips ill look for it

Thanks

Texting sites have nothing to do with looks it has something to do with personallity there is a thread here with tips ill look for it
    I must just attract the cheap/broke dudes then. Idk how any of you ladies are making $100s a day on here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One of my regulars changed his name to DontJustStarMe. I told him u gotta be kidding me lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Mal707 View Post
    One of my regulars changed his name to DontJustStarMe. I told him u gotta be kidding me lmao

i got him too he's erally weird like doesnt carry convos at all just 1 word answers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    i got him too he's erally weird like doesnt carry convos at all just 1 word answers
    Well I was just talking to him a second ago and now he changed his name to ranouttadrinksnotrefilling so this could be the last of him Lol

Veteran Member
    Thanks

How do you get guys to send you gifts if they're using the app? Do they have a gift button? I don't see one when I'm using the app. There have been numerous guys who have told me they don't see the send gift button. Not sure what I'm supposed to tell them to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetxo View Post
    How do you get guys to send you gifts if they're using the app? Do they have a gift button? I don't see one when I'm using the app. There have been numerous guys who have told me they don't see the send gift button. Not sure what I'm supposed to tell them to do.
    I was JUST about to ask this same question. I have been telling them to go to the site on the browser or something because I dont know what the app looks like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetxo View Post
    Yeah, gifting didn't make the iOS app, because we're pretty sure Apple wouldn't allow it without us giving them 30%. We simply don't have a business if they take that sized cut (way bigger than ours for doing squat). Still, we have some ideas we're exploring. We know how important gifting is.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    Yeah, gifting didn't make the iOS app, because we're pretty sure Apple wouldn't allow it without us giving them 30%. We simply don't have a business if they take that sized cut (way bigger than ours for doing squat). Still, we have some ideas we're exploring. We know how important gifting is.
    Ew. No apple is not allowed to have that lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hi guys! I've read though maybe half of this thread, and I read slow so it's been a minute. I have some questions:
    1: It seems like you still have to use FB or Instagram to put up photos. I've literally been stalked before, to the point of the guy using my IP address to get my address and then posting it online for EVERYONE to see. I just got a FB in the last yr or 2 cause it was impossible to socialize without it and I still refuse to put up a real pic of me as the profile pic, even though it's been 4 years since I've dealt with him. So I guess my question is: can this be changed or can I get around it? I've never used Insta so I don't know how stalker-friendly it is but BOY is FB stalker-friendly.
    2: Has anyone had a stalker problem? This guy had nothing to do all day but find ways to find the info for the girl of the year he was stalking. I quit camming because it got way too real.
    3: Can you have pics that don't show your face or use a mask? I also am working on getting a day job and there's no way I'm going to risk getting stalked again or risk potential employers finding me.

You might wonder why I'm bothering, but I can't cam due to stalker issues, I need some kind of income while I look for a job using my degree, I have SOOOOO much student loan debt that I'd prefer to have an extra job just to get it paid faster, AND the city I'm moving to has too much competition in the stripping biz, there's a slim chance I'll actually get hired there. I'm fine with only making a few hundred extra a week because my potential day job will cover everything just fine. I just need something that's low stress (relatively) because I'm too exhausted to try camming and such again. Anyway, any help/advice/info is appreciated. Thanks!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to littlegothdoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by littlegothdoll View Post
    Hi guys! I've read though maybe half of this thread, and I read slow so it's been a minute. I have some questions:
    1: It seems like you still have to use FB or Instagram to put up photos. I've literally been stalked before, to the point of the guy using my IP address to get my address and then posting it online for EVERYONE to see. I just got a FB in the last yr or 2 cause it was impossible to socialize without it and I still refuse to put up a real pic of me as the profile pic, even though it's been 4 years since I've dealt with him. So I guess my question is: can this be changed or can I get around it? I've never used Insta so I don't know how stalker-friendly it is but BOY is FB stalker-friendly.
    2: Has anyone had a stalker problem? This guy had nothing to do all day but find ways to find the info for the girl of the year he was stalking. I quit camming because it got way too real.
    3: Can you have pics that don't show your face or use a mask? I also am working on getting a day job and there's no way I'm going to risk getting stalked again or risk potential employers finding me.

You might wonder why I'm bothering, but I can't cam due to stalker issues, I need some kind of income while I look for a job using my degree, I have SOOOOO much student loan debt that I'd prefer to have an extra job just to get it paid faster, AND the city I'm moving to has too much competition in the stripping biz, there's a slim chance I'll actually get hired there. I'm fine with only making a few hundred extra a week because my potential day job will cover everything just fine. I just need something that's low stress (relatively) because I'm too exhausted to try camming and such again. Anyway, any help/advice/info is appreciated. Thanks!
    1. Yes you have to use FB or IG to put additional photos. Your gif is taken in real time.

2. I do know of one stalker situation but i dont think it has escalated

3. I dont think your gif can be like. it must show your face I think

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I figured out the answer to my question. I was wondering if you could use content (I pay for content and have legal rights to the pictures I use) but it looks like from the things I have read that this would not be possible.
    Last edited by sarahlove; 05-21-2017 at 12:44 AM.
    I have videos for people who want to learn more about Niteflirt! Also check out my book "The Big Book Of Phone Sex Secrets"

www.phonesexcareer.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlove View Post
    I figured out the answer to my question. I was wondering if you could use content (I pay for content and have legal rights to the pictures I use) but it looks like from the things I have read that this would not be possible.
    Yeah there would be know way you could take a GIF.

Thanks

I just can't seem to get anywhere with any of the guys on this site. I've been contacted by well over 100 guys and only two of them have I made more than $2.00 from. I've tried starting off friendly, conversational, immediately getting dirty, sending pics, not sending pics and no approach seems to work any better than any others. Only two guys have gotten even remotely sexual and both of them stopped replying after a couple of messages. I feel like the vast, vast majority of guys are just using their free intro drink and that I have not been at all successful in enticing any of them to add money to their account.

My pic and profile are good enough to get me some attention, but it seems like my personality (that works well enough on NF for it to be my main income) just isn't hitting the right buttons on Phrendly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by littlegothdoll View Post

the thing with a stalker is they always find a way to find you. im dealing with this right now. he finds me on EVERY SITE . and just recently phrendly. he keeps trying to get me to FR him on FB but i wont. and i wont link my fb or ig pics for fear he'll get my name on either of those

as long as you cover your tracks and keep shit private he wont find you . just lie about everything

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast