Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 4,126 to 4,145 of 4145

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetxo View Post
    The bidding system has been weird for me the past week. I don't change the amount of my bids much and I'm usually on page 4. But the other day, without changing my bid, I somehow ended up on page 100. I don't know if this was a glitch or not. I stayed on page 100 for about 2 days and then it went back to normal and I was on page 4 again.

The site has also been super laggy for me which is really frustrating. When I type something, it takes at least 5 seconds for the text to actually show up. I've been using the app to reply to messages.
    It's been extremely lagging for me also. Worse than normal. Need to keep refreshing the page about every 5 minutes so what I'm typing shows up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetxo View Post
    The bidding system has been weird for me the past week. I don't change the amount of my bids much and I'm usually on page 4. But the other day, without changing my bid, I somehow ended up on page 100. I don't know if this was a glitch or not. I stayed on page 100 for about 2 days and then it went back to normal and I was on page 4 again.

The site has also been super laggy for me which is really frustrating. When I type something, it takes at least 5 seconds for the text to actually show up. I've been using the app to reply to messages.

Dude laggy as hell!!! I thought it was just me.
    I have to type my message in a blank tab, and copy and paste it.

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 631 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Sigh. I see a profile on the first page that says "no gifts needed to trade pics" ...that's just sad. Sure, if you want to see a pic of my dog, I'll send it over for free!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    Sigh. I see a profile on the first page that says "no gifts needed to trade pics" ...that's just sad. Sure, if you want to see a pic of my dog, I'll send it over for free!
    I had one person send me a message yesterday who has supposedly been on the site since May. He says he trades nude pics and videos with other women for free. I said I only send those types of pics for gifts and he blocked me. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not. Why send for free when you can get paid? That's just crazy to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 373 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

LOL he's a liar. I haven't heard of any women just sending nudes to these guys . I know when i was getting messages i'd make the guys send me a rose or balloons or something .
    Your body is your temple.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Does anyone pay very close attention to their clicks? Does it ever seem like it's off? Mine is either very off tonight, or I've been reading it wrong until now. I'm really starting to worry about the accuracy of all of it. There are so many glitches lately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

The site is almost worthless at this point as far as the glitches go. the app NEVER lets me know I have a new message or that anyone starred me like it used to, starring the guys is taking forever, and as for the bidding -- It worked GREAT for like a month but there's no way I'm paying $100 a day to get clicked to death and make .35 fucking cents off of it. This site has truly pissed me off. Idk wtf they're thinking or wtf they're doing but they're costing themselves and us a lot of money. IDK where they're marketing to, but the guys they're getting on the app now aren't the right kind of customers. They refuse to pay & demand to see my naked body for free and it ain't happening. They're literally all like 21 year old douchebags who plan to spend ZERO dollars. I'm just pissed cuz this was going so well for me & then it fell off, with absolutely NO comment or response from phrendly themselves. Like all other cam sites, they don't give a fuck about us. Sigh.
    Twitter. Streamate. ImLive. Become a BONGA model!

~ a very badly behaved woman

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreakyFranky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It’s been almost 2 months now since I had a single convo. Is this app even worth keeping on my phone anymore? Does anyone still make money on it?

Thanks

Dizzy Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Also I have to say I have NEVER seen the option to bid which is really upsetting. I would have used it (while it was good, apparently) but never had the option. Wtf?? Where is it?! This is my screen.
    (The app is updated, I checked that many times) - Im on an iPhone 6s.

54591B83-B1F6-4925-A948-B3A1987512FB.png

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Sometimes it doesn't show up in my app either it's been randomly there and then not at times. If you go to the website you can promote from there. I keep the website ip all the time on my phone so I can change things there if I need to.

Thanks

The promote option still doesnt show up on the app, you have to go into browser to use it.

I still make money off the site but its about half of what I was making this time last year. I turned my promote feature off for september and probably October as well because I was losing money on it like many others. I might turn it back on eventually.

Thanks

Well that explains that. How fucking lame the app doesn’t have full functionality!!
    I noticed the Phrendly rep that started this thread is nowhere to be found anymore ... that’s pretty awesome -__-

Thanks

Also - wow. It’s already been a year?! I think I’ve made a grand total of about $150 on this shit app. Guess I’ve really been missing out this entire time I didn’t log into the website. Sigh. Some clarification from them about that feature only working on computer would have been really nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

So I messaged support regarding my issues.
    Their response was the copy paste bullshit explaining how profile scores worked.
    Which isn't what I was asking about.
    Log onto to phrendly after, and my bio and 4 words bullshit is gone.
    And I am"browsing in private, and no one can see me", while my profile is in review.
    What the actual fuck.
    I feel that this was a petty response to me being upset with Emily.(she responded to my email)
    I had nothing in my profile soliciting gifts(hate how they put that btw, seems demeaning)or Sexually explicit.
    And I noticed they banned words like kinky and fetish in profiles?
    It's like they don't even know what kind of platform their running.
    Yes,let's tell all these sex workers not to use words like that, when we profit off of them sexting,sending nudes, doing cam shows, and having phone sex. Makes no sense.

I

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunanegra For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ Thats what happened to me, I got flagged for having the words kinky and fetish. I got flagged a second time for having the word Switch in there too which I think is silly.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,438 Times in 2,191 Posts

Phrendly is pretty dead. I'm seriously considering just deleting the app off of my phone. Why bid so much $ just to earn .35 cents? It's pointless. We're on that app to earn money, not lose it. They also own NiteFlirt. I'm guessing they're focusing their efforts on that egg now.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,211 Times in 1,068 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I honestly think it's bc of the high complaint volume they're getting from these guys being pissed about feeling "ripped off" so to speak. It clearly states on the site online only & these asshats are getting pissed ugh. I hate men. My bidding campaign is wonky as hell too right now & I wanna just stop bidding bc it's honestly not really paying off for me at this point.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,211 Times in 1,068 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

yep, they have flagged me as well sadly, bc my main GIF I've used for over a year & a half now has a big red "unapproved" slapped across it. Ugh, had to go back & reword my profile too. Guess they're trying to revert everyone back to being a "clean" site with no advertising of nudes, gifts for this or that, etc. Def gonna be harder to bank here.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Ok, this site was never my main stay, that being said, I made enough every month to pay my house note and then some. I hustled HARD AF on this app. It wasn't my main source of income but when I was making my mortgage each month, consistently,that says I am a hard worker and I keep guys talking. I was invited to be a "featured phrend" bc I have consistently been a top earner on the site. But if you look all the women they chose are 20 something Insta-model types. So, to make this easier, I am going to air my grievances in numbered format

1. When Jamma was on here pimping out this bitch, he was all like "this site is about the GFE experience... EVERY TYPE OF WOMAN" We want women of all colors, shapes, sizes, ages on this site. To make it feel real. Well, honey, if all you showcase is 20 something Insta-Model types, it looks MORE FAKE.
    1a. Jamma TOLD us to solicit (or his word he liked "nudge") guys into giving us gifts for pics. Into doing calls. Now we aren't allowed to solicit? Dude, that's how you make money on this site. Is it because phrendly gets a lower commission on gifts than texting that they want us to not solicit for gifts anymore? Also, calls video & phone is how you get these guys going. you text them dirty, get them horny, and then they are so turned on you get them to call you.

2. Promoting Profiles: Problematic for these reasons. You start looking on the app, right below your profile it says "PROMOTE MY PROFILE" you think dudes aren't seeing this shit? They are. I get asked all the time. I have to play it cool too. And low and behold, they click on "promote" or see their profile rank, they go and look at the help page and see we do in fact get paid.
    2a. Why the hell promote on a site when about 90% of guys spend their $5 or very little more on top of that. I have guys who are brand new, add me talk to me for about $3 of their bucks see that this is essentially a CATFISHING site get pissed and deactivate immediately.
    You can't have it both ways. you can't have it look like a dating site (or GFE experience as Jamma said) and then show dudes we are getting paid to talk to them. You can't be a chatty camsite (us getting paid) but advertise as a dating site then expect us, the women who work on this site to explain.

3. On the recent changes.. Women left and right are telling dudes that they are getting paid, and refer them to camsites. I get dudes all the time asking if I do camming. I have to play dumb. they send me screenshots of other women telling them that we are all paid on the site. So now we have women telling dudes that we get paid, and now dudes can go see we get paid.

4. After **OVER** two years on this site, suddenly my profile was hidden, bc my tagline, 4 words, and gif, not to mention most of my pics were taken down. None showed ANY NUDITY AT ALL. All were on IG when I had an IG account (which I now closed). (BTW now they are back to FB and IG photos only from your account. Most sexowrkers don't have IG a/o FB) and my GIF which shows the EXACT SAME amount of cleavage was suddenly banned. No explanation. no email, nothing. NADA. Did I mention I earn my house note each month here? That means I am earning $1-1.75K a month on this site. I kept putting words up. no explanation on anything. I will attach pics if I can figure out how. from the site and my email exchange.
    4a. They have a list of banned words, but they can't show us. That's what their email said.

5. We all know this is a NF site. Same tax structure. Same people answering support emails. Sid and Asher. I even called them on being NF. Then when the featured thing came out, that was just more evidence. same structure. exact. What is NF doing all of a sudden? Why is phrendly/Niteflirt implementing all these changes? Why are they taking a barely good thing and making it worse? Are the about to reduce the measley 35 cents per text even more?

6. Support stinks. I have a thousand issues with it, but those are not helpful to the community at large.

Basically, it boils down to this site, which was becoming difficult to earn on, I was still pimping and working hard. Is it so hard to
    1. Email us when there is an issue with our profile?
    2. Let us know what the secret list of banned words are?
    3. How are we to follow the rules when they are vague and not spelled out? and left up to interpretation
    4. Not even an apology for the income this lost me.

SNIFF SNIFF. I SMELL NITEFLIRT HERE.
    This site is hitting the skids quickly.
    So yeah, *CHEERS MOTHERFUCKERS* (I need sleep)
    nj7E1Ic.jpgII3N5qc.jpg7wLNLlp.jpg2VFa5ak.jpg7zRMPAG.jpg
    Last edited by KLttyKat; 09-20-2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: forgot something and I am miffed.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KLttyKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

@KlttyKat
    I can't believe how vague they are.

I don't understand why they are implementing new rules that will be kept from us?

///

My problem basically sorted itself. (With no help from them and my profile being temp disabled yay.)
    The bidding was showing the amount for placement without my score being applied.
    But no, according to them, my scores where that low and that's why the bids where so high. Rolls eyes.
    I didn't even bother with responding back to them.