Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,951 to 1,969 of 1969

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Macklin, FBI View Post
    I think it's supposed to be a different world than places like NF, MFC, etc. I think a lot of the men who are attracted to Phrendly, from my personal experience, wouldn't want to be on other sites that are more boldly advertised as sites with sex workers. Sort of a holier than thou approach. It's a safe, vanilla site they can go to, to have fun, talk to a cute girl, get some pics. Even if they are paying for it all, it feels different. Even the branding points to that. "Get the attention you deserve" is leagues away from "hot SEXY russian MILF in [YOUR ZIP CODE] is waiting to sext with u!"

We all know it is the same thing, essentially. But they don't, and that is what matters. I will say I do not have much experience in the industry outside of here, but I think Phrendly runs game that has to be played differently from other sites. I, personally, appreciate it for what it is, but that's easy for me to say I guess because I am currently doing well for myself, and I like that not every conversation I have is decidedly about one thing.
    There is a fine line to be crossed with the guys not knowing it's the same thing, however. They feel entitled on a higher scale. They think we want their dick pics sent to us without gifts. They think it's a more free environment and that's the issue. They think we want to meet them, they think we are just there to please them for free because it's what we like to do. I make good money on the site, but I could be pulling a lot more and so could most other girls if this wasn't being marketed on facebook as basically Tinder 2.0. Either way, it's not gonna change. I even suggested they start using their twitter which is still on the vanilla side but was completely disregarded on that. If they handled their twitter daily by promoting girls based on whatever algorithm, they would also get more of a following and could cycle through promoting girls on the site that are hard workers while also gaining customers as Twitter is a large marketing platform for this industry which can still be very discreet. The issue that Phrendly primarily needs to fix is that they are giving these guys a way to be cheap. Why not let models set rates on their profile so it's clear as day (example: 1 rose = cute selfie)? We can barely put anything on our profile to begin with. Don't get me wrong, I love Phrendly, but there is so much potential they are losing out on. Plus I'm still not okay with girls losing their placement that needed this income despite being hard workers.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Also, can we not forget that Twitter has a huge findom following? That's literally perfect for Phrendly. I did however receive good news that Phrendly intends to work on helping girls market themselves on the site so if you guys have any suggestions on how Phrendly could do this, send it to Jamma.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by avaa View Post
    I've reported him several times and nothing has happened lmfao
    Did you send screenshots and his link to Jamma? He replies more directly and will mostly likely seen that it's taken care of. They aren't very tolerant of that bs.

Thanks

Yeah, I was surprised by their Twitter when I looked. Social media marketing is sooooo useful, why not utilize it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LivvyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    How do you ladies advertise on the dating sites?
    I messaged back guys who messaged me first (ok cupid and Plenty of fish).
    I said that I'm over on phrendly now, gave my name on there, then waited for their response.
    I got one guy tonight from ok cupid. He messaged back and forth for a few times, then when I suggested he call me...radio silence.
    What the heck am I doing wrong?
    I just don't get it.
    Are guys easier to pull in when You advertise blatantly on craigslist or back page?
    Thanks in advance.
    OKCupid and POF in my opinion just are not worth it. The guys act like entitled shits who expect free everything. "Why can't we just talk here baby" "I'm not paying just to talk to someone" "I'm not gonna pay for something I can get for free on here" "I won't sign up for another site, sorry" I never got any more customers than a few here, a few there from those sites. Furthermore, Cupid and POF will catch onto you and delete your account if you're responding to guys just telling them to join Phrendly. So then you have to keep signing up, and between that and arguing with these guys who message you, it's all just a big waste of time.

I get waaay more guys from Craigslist. I've had to jump through a bunch of loopholes to keep posting on there, but the effort has paid off for me. Peeks is also great for advertising Phrendly if you're able to cam (plus it's an extra egg!). You can show the guys how sexy you can act and make them want to come talk dirty to you or do a private show with you through Phrendly.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Mal707 View Post
    OKCupid and POF in my opinion just are not worth it. The guys act like entitled shits who expect free everything. "Why can't we just talk here baby" "I'm not paying just to talk to someone" "I'm not gonna pay for something I can get for free on here" "I won't sign up for another site, sorry" I never got any more customers than a few here, a few there from those sites. Furthermore, Cupid and POF will catch onto you and delete your account if you're responding to guys just telling them to join Phrendly. So then you have to keep signing up, and between that and arguing with these guys who message you, it's all just a big waste of time.

I get waaay more guys from Craigslist. I've had to jump through a bunch of loopholes to keep posting on there, but the effort has paid off for me. Peeks is also great for advertising Phrendly if you're able to cam (plus it's an extra egg!). You can show the guys how sexy you can act and make them want to come talk dirty to you or do a private show with you through Phrendly.
    "I'm not gonna pay for something I can get for free on here"
    Lmao do they actually say that cause it's not true. Every guy friend of mine says they're lucky if they get one message in a month on a dating website and it's an absolute waste of time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 868 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

^ Between CL & all the above mentioned sites I've tried marketing on for Phrendly, I get the same response from everyone " No thanks, I don't deal with third party sites". yuck, so not worth it to advertise on here.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    ^ Between CL & all the above mentioned sites I've tried marketing on for Phrendly, I get the same response from everyone " No thanks, I don't deal with third party sites". yuck, so not worth it to advertise on here.
    Back when I was wasting my time with POF, when people would tell me that, I'd be thinking, heyy that's my line.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avaa View Post
    If y'all get a guy named Josed don't even talk to him. He asked for nudes, and when I asked for a gift he started sending me other girls nudes asking if mine were as good as there's ����
    That guy is a douche. I blocked his ass. I did get chocolates out of him but then he started asking for free shit after that. I was like uh no, sending me chocolates once does not entitle you to free shit for the rest of your life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

"remember when I sent you that rose 3 months ago bb how about a tit show"

I swear to god this is how they think

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 382 Posts

Ok.... I have one guy.i figured out after following the thread that .35 is all we make per text.
    I'm on the iPhone app. I've read the gifts can not be seen or sent through the app...is this on their end as well?can we ask for actual money?
    (I've read the FAQs through the app)

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    Ok.... I have one guy.i figured out after following the thread that .35 is all we make per text.
    I'm on the iPhone app. I've read the gifts can not be seen or sent through the app...is this on their end as well?can we ask for actual money?
    (I've read the FAQs through the app)
    You can see when someone sends you a gift in the app. I use the iPhone app also. But there isn't a button to send a gift on the app. I tell the guy to go to phrendly.com in their browser, go to our conversation, and click on send gift at the top of the chat. If he really wants my pics, he will do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 Times in 1,175 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^Yeah, they're usually willing to do it if they want pics/vids. I wouldn't refer to actual money, use the gift names... balloons, chocolates, etc.

Thanks

I know that Phrendly is lying about their site placement algorithm. I haven't had messages in days and I'm still on page 3. How!? Lmao. I have only made payout like 3 times this week. It's deadsville for me. Site placement doesn't matter, it seems like the girls that are banking aren't on the first few pages. If I was making what some of you ladies are making on there, I would not be complaining about my site placement. I've been on page 2 or 3 for a month now and it has not done me any favors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    I know that Phrendly is lying about their site placement algorithm. I haven't had messages in days and I'm still on page 3. How!? Lmao. I have only made payout like 3 times this week. It's deadsville for me. Site placement doesn't matter, it seems like the girls that are banking aren't on the first few pages. If I was making what some of you ladies are making on there, I would not be complaining about my site placement. I've been on page 2 or 3 for a month now and it has not done me any favors.
    Jamma care to explain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    Jamma care to explain
    His explanation was that the top earners are likely "scammers" so they aren't favored in the algorithm. He insists it depends on how quickly you respond but that just can't be true either. However, at this point, placement doesn't seem to matter. I'm on page 13 and on my lowest days, I make 30 bucks and I make payout every single day. I think what we should focus on is Phrendly marketing themselves better at this point.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 Times in 1,175 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I also don't think placement is that big of a deal. On the app, guys can star you and see that you starred them, without the placement making much difference.

I have some... interesting... guys talking to me today. Anyone met the tv newscaster? Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    I also don't think placement is that big of a deal. On the app, guys can star you and see that you starred them, without the placement making much difference.

I have some... interesting... guys talking to me today. Anyone met the tv newscaster? Lol
    No but I apparently got the producer of Modern Family lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    I've been on page 2-3 and made 1400 this week on there. So its weird that you aren't making payout and are on the same page lol.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879