Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 4,601 to 4,608 of 4608

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 19,449 Times in 6,278 Posts

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    ^maybe you can block or report him right back.

I’m not sure if having dudes block you affects your placement or not but just in case, give him a dose of his own medicine so to speak.

I also recall reading their tos a while back n they discourage asking for gifts especially right out the gate.

Phrendly actually has an option to "report" someone for being "just a jerk." Haha. That's cool, and I selected that option. I am not worried about one cheapass fuckboy on this app. This app isn't much of a money-maker anyway, and there are too many other guys on there to be worried about one rude dude. Good riddance.
    "This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Phrendly just posted a banner stating that they are going to start charging the $0.20/minute connection fee like NiteFlirt already does. I get so few calls on there, I'd forgotten they didn't already charge it.

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 Times in 1,022 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Phrendly just posted a banner stating that they are going to start charging the $0.20/minute connection fee like NiteFlirt already does. I get so few calls on there, I'd forgotten they didn't already charge it.
    I just saw this too! What does that even mean? We're not going to make as much for phone/video calls anymore? I don't get why it says "we suggest lowering your "minutes per drink" rate in order to continue earning the same amount per minute." How would lowering my rates help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I just saw this too! What does that even mean? We're not going to make as much for phone/video calls anymore? I don't get why it says "we suggest lowering your "minutes per drink" rate in order to continue earning the same amount per minute." How would lowering my rates help?
    Yes, it means that they will be using the same system as they already do on NiteFlirt. They will charge us a 20 cent per minute fee in addition to the percentage they take.

It's confusing because of the way you set prices on Phrendly. But it's not "drinks per minutes" but "minutes per drink". So, if you currently are willing to talk on the phone for 10 minutes in exchange for one drink (10 minutes per drink) and you lower it to 9 minutes per drink, you will be earning more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Yes, it means that they will be using the same system as they already do on NiteFlirt. They will charge us a 20 cent per minute fee in addition to the percentage they take.

It's confusing because of the way you set prices on Phrendly. But it's not "drinks per minutes" but "minutes per drink". So, if you currently are willing to talk on the phone for 10 minutes in exchange for one drink (10 minutes per drink) and you lower it to 9 minutes per drink, you will be earning more.
    Oh, I see, thank you! Their wording is definitely confusing.

Thanks

So after they rejected the sexy snapshots I'd taken recently to make a new GIF set (Which pissed me off after all that time I spent doing that), they're not even letting me just keep my profile the way it was before with the other pics/GIF set. Now it's saying my profile is incomplete, and I am unapproved...and I have to "head back to the GIF booth," and update my greeting. *Sigh* I wonder if me having my Twitter and OnlyFans username (I didn't actually spell out the word "OnlyFans"...I abbreviated it as "OF") in my About Me section had anything to do with this. Lol.

Anyway, I don't really make money on Phrendly anyway, so I'll do all that stuff some other time when I actually feel motivated enough to fool with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    So after they rejected the sexy snapshots I'd taken recently to make a new GIF set (Which pissed me off after all that time I spent doing that), they're not even letting me just keep my profile the way it was before with the other pics/GIF set. Now it's saying my profile is incomplete, and I am unapproved...and I have to "head back to the GIF booth," and update my greeting. *Sigh* I wonder if me having my Twitter and OnlyFans username (I didn't actually spell out the word "OnlyFans"...I abbreviated it as "OF") in my About Me section had anything to do with this. Lol.

Anyway, I don't really make money on Phrendly anyway, so I'll do all that stuff some other time when I actually feel motivated enough to fool with it.
    Yes, that's definitely why. They don't want you to advertise your business on other sites, and since they market themselves as an entertainment app instead of an adult-oriented app, you have to keep your photos and bio PG-13.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    Yes, that's definitely why. They don't want you to advertise your business on other sites, and since they market themselves as an entertainment app instead of an adult-oriented app, you have to keep your photos and bio PG-13.

Okay, gotcha. Weird that it took them so long to notice (Maybe someone told on me), and I'm glad I got at least one OF subscriber out of it, at least. And if that's the case, then they should also stop letting the men on there have stuff on their profiles trying to chat/hook up with women off-site. Gonna penalize the ladies...penalize the men too, you know. And it's weird to me for an app to be considered "the new GFE option," yet we're supposed to act like it's not adult. Haha.