Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172
Results 4,276 to 4,288 of 4288

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,124 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Is there anyway to start your account on here from scratch bc my dumbass just accidentley blocked a good customer that spent $$ on me. I emailed support but they say they see no one with his name on my blocked list. Ugh I honestly wish there wasn't a blocking option on here.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Angry Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Is there anyway to start your account on here from scratch bc my dumbass just accidentley blocked a good customer that spent $$ on me. I emailed support but they say they see no one with his name on my blocked list. Ugh I honestly wish there wasn't a blocking option on here.
    Maybe he closed his account? I had a client unblocked through support and I know someone else who has. So I wonder if Support is being truthful. They often aren't depending on who you talk to there. Some
    support people tell you things that you know just can't be accurate. So I find support useless unless you get Emily or you deal with Policy & Support and Asher. They are good at their jobs and reasonable people.
    One support person they have seems like a pathological liar and says in every email, "Sorry for the confusion." The only confusion going on is in his own head!! Why work in Support it you are always causing "confusion" LMAO!!!
    He also shows a lot of favoritism to people. ANd yes, I do have recent proof of that or i would not say it.

You can close your account and open a new one but be careful. Jupiter opened a new one a long time ago and didn't close the old one, well Phrendly didn't tell her to, and they then wouldn't pay her $450+for earnings over a weekend telling her that they couldn't pay her because they can only pay one account with a SS number on it. Nice that they didn't tell her. So make 100% sure they close your old account.Good luck I hope you get your client back!
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 01-12-2019 at 08:52 AM. Reason: added something

3. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hello I know this has probably been asked but how legit is Phrendly I’ve been looking online for information and get mixed reviews some say good and have gotten paid others say this place is a scam and they never got paid or got sent a fake bogus check. I have children and it’s hard to work and afford childcare and I moved to a different state so I do not have family to help me with childcare so working from home is suitable for me I’ve tried doing online surveys but barley make a dollar on them so last thing I need is a company that may or may not be real to scam me sorry if my question has been asked I’m sure it has its just hard to find information from actual workers that are not from years back maybe it has improved since then but I’d like to know if it’s worth it if it is legit and how safe is direct deposit or having a mailed check would you say you’ve made decent money?....sorry if my question is all over the place I’m just desperate
    Thank You ladies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Green_moonsparkles View Post
    Hello I know this has probably been asked but how legit is Phrendly I’ve been looking online for information and get mixed reviews some say good and have gotten paid others say this place is a scam and they never got paid or got sent a fake bogus check. I have children and it’s hard to work and afford childcare and I moved to a different state so I do not have family to help me with childcare so working from home is suitable for me I’ve tried doing online surveys but barley make a dollar on them so last thing I need is a company that may or may not be real to scam me sorry if my question has been asked I’m sure it has its just hard to find information from actual workers that are not from years back maybe it has improved since then but I’d like to know if it’s worth it if it is legit and how safe is direct deposit or having a mailed check would you say you’ve made decent money?....sorry if my question is all over the place I’m just desperate
    Thank You ladies
    It does actually pay by direct deposit. It takes about 10 days after you make payout. I'd also consider signing up for other texting/phone/cam sites so that if this site gets slow, you still have other money coming in. Good luck!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Green_moonsparkles View Post
    Thank You ladies
    This is absolutely a legitimate company. It's good that you question it but don't even worry about it. I personally get direct deposit 4 days after payout.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Angry Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows234 View Post
    This is absolutely a legitimate company. It's good that you question it but don't even worry about it. I personally get direct deposit 4 days after payout.

Yes they do pay by direct deposit but right now there is a big issue with people getting charged for things they are not supposed to be charged for. You wouldn't understand it at this point, but they
    have a way to promote yourself by paying bids to get a spot on a certain page. It's called the campaign. If you can't afford to bid for a spot on the first few pages, you usually don't make much on Phrendly.

You can search on google for Phrendly Help and then on that site for Promoted Profiles. It will explain the bidding for a spot on the pages. (they have another company for phone sex Nitelfirt they have texting there too, this one is mostly sexting and videochatting which i'm sure you know what it's for)

So you pay let's say $2.30 to be on Page 2. Being new you wouldn't end up on page 2 because your camscore gets combined with your bid so you would be on a much much lower page and position.

Then everytime a guy clicks on your profile and he has a VALID credit card on file you get charged $2.30 or a portion of it.Sometimes even if he doesn't talk to you but just clicks on your profile on a certain page

These charges add up fast and without bidding you really don't earn much on this site anymore. People who have been here awhile have regular clients to help. Before they had the campaign and bidding it was easier for new girls to make money. Now unless you want to bid you will show up after 1000 pages when Phrendly even tells us that page 1 and 2 make most of the money.

Right now they are charging people (I know of at least 4 or 5 right now) when they shouldn't be. One girl was charged over $500 in errors. They are not refunding most of us.

So I'd suggest working somewhere else and follow this thread and find out if thepeople ever get refunded or not. One girl was refunded 2 of them and one person $100 so far.

I will write a separate post on this subject soon since I am being given completley wrong information from support right now even though these charges are probably happening to everyone.

Most people don't notice these errors because they never go through the charges and check, it is time consuming.

Also if you get one support person it's fine, if you get a different one that likes to argue you have no hopes of getting your money refunded which is not OK!!!!!!

There are other companies out there that pay you on time and don't overcharge you!!!
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 01-18-2019 at 10:49 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 Times in 2,674 Posts
    My Mood
    Cold

Anyone else stop getting alerts to your phone from the app? I had to log in via the website. That's when I realized that I had messages that for whatever reason didn't go to my phone. Of course by the time I decided to check on the website, it was too late to get credit for them. Argh!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Anyone else stop getting alerts to your phone from the app? I had to log in via the website. That's when I realized that I had messages that for whatever reason didn't go to my phone. Of course by the time I decided to check on the website, it was too late to get credit for them. Argh!
    The app stopped being dependable months ago. Either I get the notification minutes after I get the message or I don't even get it at all.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you for replying
    I wasn’t sure how authentic this place was because your bank account stuff is a red flag

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Really? Wow awesome I am serious about trying this

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Do you know other legitimate places to work on? So with phrendly you have to pay them for a spot? Hmm I’m more interested in places that is mostly texting and yea calling too I’m not big on cam I know I can google and I have been desperately searching but some posts are years old and I like hearing it from actual workers how legit it is I thought phrendly was solid because they were on FB as well like a real company and other sites I see nothing to ease my mind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows234 View Post
    The app stopped being dependable months ago. Either I get the notification minutes after I get the message or I don't even get it at all.

Wow this site is a ghost town now or at least this thread is! Since the campaign started and Jamma stopped posting here nothing gets fixed and there are more problems.
    I wrote in months ago about the notification issue twice. Mine stopped months ago too. They don't fix it. They act like there is no problem and that I am the only one who has the problem I'm supposed to check my phone!!! I have a few iphones , an ipad and an IMac. It doesn't work on any of them.

I get messages on my phone sometimes a half hour later, sometimes right away and most of the time not at all!! Please write to them briefly so I stop being told I am the only one who has a problem or so they get it fixed. I can't use it if i go out now so I have to stay home a lot which sucks. I can't look at it while driving so never know if i have a message or not. In Nov & Dec I made very little because I couldn't stay home all the time and my score went way down from missing messages. It was the worst 2 months i've had due to the notification issue.

Thanks in advance if you report it to them!!!
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 01-21-2019 at 01:37 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Pricing

So a guy just asked me how much it costs to cam with me & I said it should be on my profile & he's right, it's NOT on my profile.

Why isn't it?

I shouldn't have to go into my account each time to give it to them.