Page 174 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175 LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4351

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    Thanked 3,959 Times in 1,522 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

To clarify about the guy on Phrendly who has a criminal charge for felony recording - To BE CLEAR - I have NO IDEA where he did this - No clue if it was on PHRENDLY or not - he gave me his phone number in the chat attempting to go off site and talk which I did not - I have an app for my vanilla job that runs a name or phone number and gives some history - I ran this guys phone number and found the charge against him - I doubt that if he had actually done this on Phrendlly that he would still have an account there - my purpose in sharing was only to make ladies AWARE and to be careful if you did a show with him - he never asked me for to video chat - he bought some pictures - other than trying to get me to call him outside of Phrendly he was 100% being cool - so....... my apologies if this was not clear

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This website is so fucking annoying lately that I barely go on anymore. It's not worth the aggravation. Most of the guys lately are pushy and want to meet in person the second they start chatting with you LOL. Guys are getting cheaper and cheaper and no one wants to send gifts anymore. If they do video chat, they're already jacking off when they call and the call lasts a few minutes tops. The favoritism that is shown is really unfair too. Why are some girls allowed to lie about their age and not others? And i had gifs that were approved for months all of a sudden be denied for being too revealing. Whoever is in charge of this website sucks. They need to make consistent rules for everybody and stick to them.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Two features I'd like added to Phrendly:

1) an image gallery tied to phrends you've sent pics to, I have phrends I've been talking to for over a year now and it's difficult to keep track of which pics they've paid for already. If there could be a tab at the top in a chat next to Notes for example where images that have been sent are thumbnailed that would be really helpful to be able to go into when that person sends another gift for more pics

2) earning count in individual chats, so if I click a chat with a phrend at the top is a money counter of how much I've earned on that particular phrend, that would be really helpful too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moneyeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,959 Times in 1,522 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    This website is so fucking annoying lately that I barely go on anymore. It's not worth the aggravation. Most of the guys lately are pushy and want to meet in person the second they start chatting with you LOL. Guys are getting cheaper and cheaper and no one wants to send gifts anymore. If they do video chat, they're already jacking off when they call and the call lasts a few minutes tops. The favoritism that is shown is really unfair too. Why are some girls allowed to lie about their age and not others? And i had gifs that were approved for months all of a sudden be denied for being too revealing. Whoever is in charge of this website sucks. They need to make consistent rules for everybody and stick to them.
    Ive had the same experience with the video chats - a few are decent length but not many - the cost for bidding is laughable in my opinion for me - but my age could be killing me and I toned my profile way down a long time ago when a vanilla client showed up as liking PHrendly on a facebook ad - just a bit to much potential exposure for me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Has anybody else noticed that there's a bug or error or something on the phrendly website. If you're chatting on the website (as opposed to the app) a sound notification will occur along with a red dot when you have a new star or a new message, right? Let's leave aside that Sometimes it doesn't make a sound at all, because usually it does (I've found the no sound to be an infrequent problem).

Worse is that every single time there's a new first ever message from a new phrend that there has been no prior chat with, the sound will go off, but the NEW CHAT won't load until you refresh the page. So if you're in the middle of chats with other phrends you've got tons of sounds going off from those chats, making it very easy to miss the extra sound from the new chat, and since it doesn't automatically load in the chat list you won't see it until you've manually refreshed the page. By then that phrend might be gone, or have already used up his free sips on someone who didn't convert him to a spender and at that point it's harder to do it for you.

It would be great for new chats to auto-load.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneyeyes View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that there's a bug or error or something on the phrendly website. If you're chatting on the website (as opposed to the app) a sound notification will occur along with a red dot when you have a new star or a new message, right? Let's leave aside that Sometimes it doesn't make a sound at all, because usually it does (I've found the no sound to be an infrequent problem).

Worse is that every single time there's a new first ever message from a new phrend that there has been no prior chat with, the sound will go off, but the NEW CHAT won't load until you refresh the page. So if you're in the middle of chats with other phrends you've got tons of sounds going off from those chats, making it very easy to miss the extra sound from the new chat, and since it doesn't automatically load in the chat list you won't see it until you've manually refreshed the page. By then that phrend might be gone, or have already used up his free sips on someone who didn't convert him to a spender and at that point it's harder to do it for you.

It would be great for new chats to auto-load.
    That's been happening for a while now and it's so annoying. I just keep my eye out for the little red dot. If a dot is there but not on the "starred" and I don't see any unread messages than I know there's a hidden one there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post
    That's been happening for a while now and it's so annoying. I just keep my eye out for the little red dot. If a dot is there but not on the "starred" and I don't see any unread messages than I know there's a hidden one there.
    But sometimes there's an unexplained red dot without there being a message from a new person or a star and it only goes away by refreshing the page, but refreshing the page usually means missing a few sips while some quick firing dude keep sending several messages in a row. And ok, a few sips is not losing a fortune but it's still annoying.

Thanks

But sometimes there's an unexplained red dot without there being a message from a new person or a star and it only goes away by refreshing the page, but refreshing the page usually means missing a few sips while some quick firing dude keep sending several messages in a row. And ok, a few sips is not losing a fortune but it's still annoying.
    Yes, I know what you're talking about. What makes it even more annoying, and I don't think it's my computer, but Phrendly isn't the fastest site when it comes to refreshing or just going to another page. And it seems to take longer when you have, or feel like you might soon have, a message to reply to (but I think that's in my head lol). You're not the only one who doesn't like missing out on .35, .70. $1.05 just because of Phrendly's glitches.

Thanks

Yes, I know what you're talking about. What makes it even more annoying, and I don't think it's my computer, but Phrendly isn't the fastest site when it comes to refreshing or just going to another page. And it seems to take longer when you have, or feel like you might soon have, a message to reply to (but I think that's in my head lol). You're not the only one who doesn't like missing out on .35, .70. $1.05 just because of Phrendly's glitches.

Yeah the site is slower than other sites, it's obvious to compare when you have a few tabs open, for example youtube loading instantly while phrendly is taking like 10+ seconds to refresh at times. I've not noticed any correlation of it being slower when there's an incoming message, but I'll try pay attention and see. Perhaps they're working on keeping up with expansions and features and it may be slowing things down?

Another thing is that images guys send me won't auto-load, I get images as a long line of text and the image will only load after refreshing the page. I'll still reply to the image before I've seen it to get that sip in fast, but I'll have to wait for the page to reload to actually see what I'm commenting on. Cue hilarity when I THINK it's gonna be a dick pic and it's a pic of their dog or whatever lol "sexy" is not always appropriate Better to just send a smiley or whatever lol

Thanks

Yeah the site is slower than other sites, it's obvious to compare when you have a few tabs open, for example youtube loading instantly while phrendly is taking like 10+ seconds to refresh at times. I've not noticed any correlation of it being slower when there's an incoming message, but I'll try pay attention and see. Perhaps they're working on keeping up with expansions and features and it may be slowing things down?

Another thing is that images guys send me won't auto-load, I get images as a long line of text and the image will only load after refreshing the page. I'll still reply to the image before I've seen it to get that sip in fast, but I'll have to wait for the page to reload to actually see what I'm commenting on. Cue hilarity when I THINK it's gonna be a dick pic and it's a pic of their dog or whatever lol "sexy" is not always appropriate Better to just send a smiley or whatever lol
    LMAO!!! The problem with the pics not automatically loading for me started a couple of weeks ago. At first I didn't know what the hell that was lol. What happens to you is exactly why I wait for the page to refresh before I comment on it. Some of these guys can surprise you and NOT send a dick pic lol. Just sending a smiley is a good idea just in case they comment right after sending the pic. I'm gonna start doing that.

Thanks

LMAO!!! The problem with the pics not automatically loading for me started a couple of weeks ago. At first I didn't know what the hell that was lol. What happens to you is exactly why I wait for the page to refresh before I comment on it. Some of these guys can surprise you and NOT send a dick pic lol. Just sending a smiley is a good idea just in case they comment right after sending the pic. I'm gonna start doing that.
    I've also had some success of gaining a lot of their sips from just asking what that is, is it an image, I can't see it, all I see is text, so weird, try again, etc etc

16. The Following User Says Thank You to moneyeyes For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

If we were to delete our account can we have an option to make a new one completely and start over?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emdezee View Post
    If we were to delete our account can we have an option to make a new one completely and start over?
    There's conflicting info on that. One member of StripperWeb rather famously did that and they refused to pay her out on the second account.

Thanks

You know how they send you app alerts since a while when a guy has starred you back? How extremely much more helpful it would be to get app alerts for when a guy stars you First, since it's only when you star a guy back immediately that you pick up newbies.

It must be because they only have one system for guys and girls, and they want guys to get a notification when we star them back because that's when they end up starting up a chat? And getting a notification everytime you get a star would make your phone go off like crazy round the clock? Still... I wish there were app notifications for first stars, not star backs. Star backs do nothing for me.

Thanks

You know how they send you app alerts since a while when a guy has starred you back? How extremely much more helpful it would be to get app alerts for when a guy stars you First, since it's only when you star a guy back immediately that you pick up newbies.

It must be because they only have one system for guys and girls, and they want guys to get a notification when we star them back because that's when they end up starting up a chat? And getting a notification everytime you get a star would make your phone go off like crazy round the clock? Still... I wish there were app notifications for first stars, not star backs. Star backs do nothing for me.
    I noticed about a month or so ago that only sometimes would I get a notification of a star. I didn't realize that those are when a guy stars back. I don't pay too close attention to the app anymore. For months now it's become extremely undependable. Either I don't get a notification at all when I get a message or it comes in anywhere from minutes to maybe 1/2 hour afterwards. Support hasn't helped at all.

Thanks

I noticed about a month or so ago that only sometimes would I get a notification of a star. I didn't realize that those are when a guy stars back. I don't pay too close attention to the app anymore. For months now it's become extremely undependable. Either I don't get a notification at all when I get a message or it comes in anywhere from minutes to maybe 1/2 hour afterwards. Support hasn't helped at all.

There were a couple of weeks a while back when I noticed the app being a bit dicey about a delay with incoming messages on a few occasions but it seemed to have resolved fairly quickly. I didn't notice those problems for a while now on the app. I assume it's all to do with updates they're doing? The app is still useful for me but you do have to keep manually checking it for messages, stars and new people to be sure and keep your campaign at the right level & position as things fluctuate a lot. Plus, and no-one else has mentioned this I think, but I have noticed a correlation between the algorithm catching you being inactive because you're not answering messages&stars and them flooding you with q-clicks that eat up your campaign money while you're not there to notice it to adjust your bid to make it last. Anytime I know I can't keep a vigilant eye on the app or website for immediate response I lower my bid to an insignificant level.

Thanks

There were a couple of weeks a while back when I noticed the app being a bit dicey about a delay with incoming messages on a few occasions but it seemed to have resolved fairly quickly. I didn't notice those problems for a while now on the app. I assume it's all to do with updates they're doing? The app is still useful for me but you do have to keep manually checking it for messages, stars and new people to be sure and keep your campaign at the right level & position as things fluctuate a lot. Plus, and no-one else has mentioned this I think, but I have noticed a correlation between the algorithm catching you being inactive because you're not answering messages&stars and them flooding you with q-clicks that eat up your campaign money while you're not there to notice it to adjust your bid to make it last. Anytime I know I can't keep a vigilant eye on the app or website for immediate response I lower my bid to an insignificant level.
    Thinking back I've noticed that also. If I walk away from my computer and forget to lower my bid or pause it I get hit with q-clicks (not that that doesn't happen other times lol).

Thanks

On the other hand phrendly definitely also knows when you are actively there even if you haven't increased your bid back up yet so you're on page whatever, but they'll start sending guys your way. When you respond fast, you get more. If you're in an active conversation they slow the influx down, a chat dies, they send you more. Or am I just imagining this? For me it seems to happen this way everyday.

Thanks

Recently I mentioned on here that a money counter at the top would be helpful, so I only just realized the other day that while there isn't a money counter (presumably because of how that would look on men's accounts?) you can click the heart and it gives you a count of total drinks shared historically. I've just been looking at that heart without ever clicking it before lmao

So I guess that suffices.

Thanks

On the other hand phrendly definitely also knows when you are actively there even if you haven't increased your bid back up yet so you're on page whatever, but they'll start sending guys your way. When you respond fast, you get more. If you're in an active conversation they slow the influx down, a chat dies, they send you more. Or am I just imagining this? For me it seems to happen this way everyday.
    The closest to that that I experience is that I get a few messages, one after another, from a number of guys and then BAM they seem to stop and then it's quiet for a while. Then it may happen again.

Thanks

Recently I mentioned on here that a money counter at the top would be helpful, so I only just realized the other day that while there isn't a money counter (presumably because of how that would look on men's accounts?) you can click the heart and it gives you a count of total drinks shared historically. I've just been looking at that heart without ever clicking it before lmao

So I guess that suffices.
    Only recently have I been clicking on the heart also instead of either counting how close I am to the possible 10 message limit or going to balance to see how much I've made with a specific person. But I'd rather have it where they break it down right there so you could see how much you received in gifts and chat, separately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

has anyone not been paid. I had money that "went into my bank account" but it was never deposited into my account. I went back and check my deposits from phrendly vs their deposits. I havent had one deposit since March 27th. but their deposits show I have had deposits April 10, 11 and 13th. but there are NONE in my account for those days. I have never had it take that long to show up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxtinamariexx View Post
    has anyone not been paid. I had money that "went into my bank account" but it was never deposited into my account. I went back and check my deposits from phrendly vs their deposits. I havent had one deposit since March 27th. but their deposits show I have had deposits April 10, 11 and 13th. but there are NONE in my account for those days. I have never had it take that long to show up.
    Do you mean it's showing on Phrendly that you made payout BUT it wasn't deposited into your bank account? I personally receive the deposits 4 days after the payout unless the 4th day lands on a Saturday or Sunday. Those are deposited into my account on Tuesday. If that's not the situation then I would call your bank.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

yes I have not received them in my bank, I will wait until tomorrow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxtinamariexx View Post
    This is a totally normal timeline. Payouts from 1-7th of this month all cleared. Then my payout from the 8th of this month arrived on the 15th in my account. I got the payouts from 9th & 10th today (16th) and the one from the 11th is pending, I can see it in my account but it will likely be dated in my account on the 17th. Still waiting for the payouts from the 12th/13th/14th/15th/16th (obviously). I wouldn't worry about it at all. As Alleykat mentioned there are no payouts over the weekends so these gaps in payout from certain dates happen regularly.

I'm thinking there might be additional gaps in payouts over Easter?