Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3500

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Has anyone spoken to 1coolkev? 50 yr. old, brunette with grey in his hair, very average. I talked to him when he first came on the site and explained it to him and said i'd talk to him if he bought drinks and came back. He spoke about what he was wearing and said he'd wear a red gstring" Then he said "you first. get the shyness from me" ( I know good grammar right? i had to read that twice, lol) He said would I like to see what was in his package. i said no not without a gift. And explained more.

Today he said hello and then when I said it's nice to see you again I've been waiting to discuss your red gstring he literally blocked me. Too funny. If you're that shy don't go on a site full of thirsty women!! Thirsty for drinks. lol

I can tell this is going to be my weekend from Hell!!!!! Anyone else have weeks like this?

There are 2 moons this month and I am very superstitious about the full moons.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. Don't attack me like... this is what -looks- like happened. You may not have done this, but, it looks like you tried to call him. That's first contact. Always check the heart color first. Maybe you accidentally called him or it was a glitch but from the screenshots, it shows you did.

I'm going to tell a dumb story about someone who is not me. Long long ago, trying to a catch the attention of some new spenders, there was a girl on Phrendly who would go around hitting guy's cam buttons to see if they would message her. It took exactly one instance of someone messaging me... her! from that technique, and seeing that he done snatched .50, for her to never do that again.

I know you probably didn't do something stupid like that, maybe it was a phrendly butt dial (I have done that - with actual phrends I've already talked to however), but, that's how it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Hi Burt

i understand what you are saying and thanks for trying to figure it out but after really thinking about all of this and upon investigating further I know what those phone messages are from now. I had numerous phone issues when i was first on Phrendly. My memory is so full lately I forgot about all of this til i reread past emails.

I couldn't get or receive calls for months and it also affected my placement. I went back and found all my emails pertaining to this and sent the important one to Phrendly. On May 24, 2017 Jason from Phrendly emailed me that it was finally fixed. Before that I could not get or make a phone call and this was in March if you look at the screenshots. (BEFORE IT WAS FIXED) So I know 100% I did not call him. I still don't call anyone EVER and that's reflected in my billing for months now.But I have other strange things that happened with the phone that is in other emails before May 24th so it makes sense now.

********Jason's EMAIL May 24, 2017: I have good news! After a lot of work internally adjusting phone carrier settings and extensive testing we were able to resolve the telephone issue. You should be good to go. If you encounter any trouble with calls please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I'm just a reply away......Jason Customer Support

I never ever saw that text box with John though until he texted me. Maybe he tried phoning in March when my phone was messed up ( wonder if he was even a member then?) And since his text was the first one i assumed he was getting charged. (which he should have been) Something strange must have happened when they were fixing my phone. Their system isn't perfect.

******You seem to be confused about FIRST CONTACT just like the current support person.****** Regardless if he got called or not, it wouldn't matter. THAT ISN'T the ISSUE HERE. He still has to pay for texting forever, if ***he was the first one who texted*** and we had never texted before. Texting is separate from phone and vchat rules. See below:

From Phrendly Supprt Aug 31., 2017
    Hi again Kristy.

Yes, if you initiate a call with no contact via chat, you will pay for the call. This is also true if you initiate a call after contact via chat.

If a Phrend initiates a chat with you AFTER a phone call,( a phone call from me) the Phrend will pay for the chat ASSUMING IT'S THE FIRST TIME HE'S CHATTING WITH YOU. Chats are continuous once they begin, so he'll still pay for the chat **even after calls. **

Regards,
    Support and Policy

Hopefully after support reading this they will straighten it out. If not it's on record and if it happens again..............

This is a lesson to everyone too. If you buy someone a gift for whatever reason or leave money from your OWN credit card in your account you run the risk of having your money taken. I had $5 there from my own CC and that was used to pay John. Otherwise he would have been given 35 cents from the bartender and the convo would have ended quickly. I will never leave my CC there again.

Thanks to everyone who read this and tried to help,**** hope it helps some new people**** as some things on Phrendly are confusing.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 01-12-2018 at 02:29 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Hi Burt

i understand what you are saying and thanks for trying to figure it out but after really thinking about all of this and upon investigating further I know what those phone messages are from now. I had numerous phone issues when i was first on Phrendly. My memory is so full lately I forgot about all of this til i reread past emails.

I couldn't get or receive calls for months and it also affected my placement. I went back and found all my emails pertaining to this and sent the important one to Phrendly. On May 24, 2017 Jason from Phrendly emailed me that it was finally fixed. Before that I could not get or make a phone call and this was in March if you look at the screenshots. (BEFORE IT WAS FIXED) So I know 100% I did not call him. I still don't call anyone EVER and that's reflected in my billing for months now.But I have other strange things that happened with the phone that is in other emails before May 24th so it makes sense now.

********Jason's EMAIL May 24, 2017: I have good news! After a lot of work internally adjusting phone carrier settings and extensive testing we were able to resolve the telephone issue. You should be good to go. If you encounter any trouble with calls please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I'm just a reply away......Jason Customer Support

I never ever saw that text box with John though until he texted me. Maybe he tried phoning in March when my phone was messed up ( wonder if he was even a member then?) And since his text was the first one i assumed he was getting charged. (which he should have been) Something strange must have happened when they were fixing my phone. Their system isn't perfect.

******You seem to be confused about FIRST CONTACT just like the current support person.****** Regardless if he got called or not, it wouldn't matter. THAT ISN'T the ISSUE HERE. He still has to pay for texting forever, if ***he was the first one who texted*** and we had never texted before. Texting is separate from phone and vchat rules. See below:

From Phrendly Supprt Aug 31., 2017
    Hi again Kristy.

Yes, if you initiate a call with no contact via chat, you will pay for the call. This is also true if you initiate a call after contact via chat.

If a Phrend initiates a chat with you AFTER a phone call,( a phone call from me) the Phrend will pay for the chat ASSUMING IT'S THE FIRST TIME HE'S CHATTING WITH YOU. Chats are continuous once they begin, so he'll still pay for the chat **even after calls. **

Regards,
    Support and Policy

Hopefully after support reading this they will straighten it out. If not it's on record and if it happens again..............

This is a lesson to everyone too. If you buy someone a gift for whatever reason or leave money from your OWN credit card in your account you run the risk of having your money taken. I had $5 there from my own CC and that was used to pay John. Otherwise he would have been given 35 cents from the bartender and the convo would have ended quickly. I will never leave my CC there again.

Thanks to everyone who read this and tried to help,**** hope it helps some new people**** as some things on Phrendly are confusing.
    Wow! I hope they give you your money back. Yeah, I agree with not having your billing info available unless you plan to spend money. I’m there to earn, so I’ve never put in my billing info.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChubbyCherub For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We used to be able to send gifs but now they just load as still images. I have folder of gifs I use for Phrendly and my phrends are being deprived tbh.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 Times in 976 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

seems there's a glitch right now with sending pics for gifts bc I got a red box message saying there was a technical error right now. Sucks bc the guy gifted me for a pic & it never went thru. Hope he doesn't complain or stop spending
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,566 Times in 1,686 Posts

Anyone else have an issue with not getting messages? I didn't even see that I had got messages until I clicked and went through the app on my phone. Grr!

Thanks

"what do gifts do for u?"
    Erm, tf you think. They turn me on, duh.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with not getting messages? I didn't even see that I had got messages until I clicked and went through the app on my phone. Grr!
    Is it SMS forwarding that isn't working or the desktop site?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 Times in 976 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

So since this os my main site I work for now, my video sales are slowing down Have any of you lowered your mins to increase more calls or vid chats?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Macklin, FBI View Post
    Is it SMS forwarding that isn't working or the desktop site?
    SMS forwarding

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Can someone remind me so I don't have to scroll through this entire thread - when it says darn this person isn't reachable, does that mean they deleted their account or blocked me? I had someone send me a bouquet (my first one ever!). Then they said hey this is the weird guy with the bouquet (I'm guessing he texted the number at the top of our chat) and I got that message when I tried to text back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub View Post
    I think that means they've deactivated their account. The "Carrier pigeons are lost" message usually means blockage, I think.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It'll tell you if they've closed their account. When it says they aren't reachable, they've blocked you. I always upload a pic to see what it tells me. "Darn, Broke Ass closed their account" vs "Darn, we couldn't reach Hurt Feelings."

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

It'll tell you if they've closed their account. When it says they aren't reachable, they've blocked you. I always upload a pic to see what it tells me. "Darn, Broke Ass closed their account" vs "Darn, we couldn't reach Hurt Feelings."
    LOL LOL!!!!! THanks for making me laugh. I needed that today!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Angry Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

IMG_1448.jpgIMG_1449.jpg

Read page 2 first and start at the bottom going up on both pages. Thanks.

This is to show what Support and Policy told me in August when I asked more than once.

Then there is a lot back & forth with support the last 2 weeks but i'm trying to keep it short below:

I am now being told (see my post above) that I am being charged for the chat because " I attempted to call the guy" and I can't have a manager or the person who wrote me the above contact me. All that ever contacts me is Kevin who has a need to be"right" He said he talked to a manager. When I asked him to talk to Support & Policy (which I think is LIz or jamma I got only a reply back from him again)

I think that when they fixed my phone last May they may have used John as a test case or something weird happened. I have gone through all of my billing and I have NEVER phoned anyone ever. They always phone me. And those 2 days i don't have any billing at all. So, I don't know how I could have phoned John anyway as my phone got fixed on May 25 and this was March I have plenty of emails to prove all that I'm saying. Calls to Americans weren't working on my phone at all and I know John is in the US.

I am really disappointed that I am being told 2 different things NOW months later when they want to take my money AND not pay me for talking to someone. That is my biggest issue, being told differently when I asked IN DETAIL. It's very confusing for me and for anyone else who was told this. I still don't know which is correct but I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

I'd like to know how many calls that guys "have attempted a call or vchat " and haven't gone through have they been charged for?

Any comments anyone.

I think every company like this eventually takes some of your money.

Or has anyone phoned or vchatted a guy first and then HE texted YOU (when you'd never talked) Who got charged? I don't have anything like this so I'm wondering how other people have been charged. I'd check it out but I can't get a guy to sign up for Phrendly now , they don't want to, lol, so I can test it out.

thanks
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 01-16-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks

Does anyone have any idea what this guy is up to?

Ok so I've been talking to this guy for awhile today. He wants to send me a couple to a few hundred dollars. When I get the money deposited into my bank account he wants me to send him half back. WTF

Thanks

Ok so I've been talking to this guy for awhile today. He wants to send me a couple to a few hundred dollars. When I get the money deposited into my bank account he wants me to send him half back. WTF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post

Did you give someone your bank info??? Thats a very very common scam. https://money.stackexchange.com/ques...-meant-to-work

If not, he's probably going to try to dispute his payment to phrendly, which means he makes money.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Did you give someone your bank info??? Thats a very very common scam. https://money.stackexchange.com/ques...-meant-to-work

If not, he's probably going to try to dispute his payment to phrendly, which means he makes money.
    NO, I never gave anyone my bank info. Maybe it's what you said. Just sounded to fishy to me and told him I wanted no part of it.

BTW is anyone else having problems logging into here. I continually have to log in over and over until it catches you could say. Then when I'm finally logged in and I'm trying to post something I'll have to do it all over again.

Also did anyone get paid for last monday?

Thanks

Alley, yeah sometimes I have to log in about 12 times before I'm actually logged in.

Also please report that guy! I don't think you have to fret over the dispute as there are records of what he did and I don't think Phrendly is keen to just handing the money back over when the guy is clearly scamming you, and them. Either way, don't worry, you have nothing to be concerned about.

I just read that you didn't actually get the money. I'm been a bit under the weather excuse me.

Thanks

Alley, yeah sometimes I have to log in about 12 times before I'm actually logged in.

Also please report that guy! I don't think you have to fret over the dispute as there are records of what he did and I don't think Phrendly is keen to just handing the money back over when the guy is clearly scamming you, and them. Either way, don't worry, you have nothing to be concerned about.

I just read that you didn't actually get the money. I'm been a bit under the weather excuse me.
    Yea, no matter how tempted i was there was something very wrong with this whole thing. Well just incase beware of bext02. And I hope you feel better.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alleykat217 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post
    NO, I never gave anyone my bank info. Maybe it's what you said. Just sounded to fishy to me and told him I wanted no part of it.

BTW is anyone else having problems logging into here. I continually have to log in over and over until it catches you could say. Then when I'm finally logged in and I'm trying to post something I'll have to do it all over again.

Also did anyone get paid for last monday?
    Oh lol I read it the same way as Burt, that you had already gone through with it. Sorry about that, I do think its a scam though.

What browser are you guys using? I had that issue in Firefox, but don't have it anymore in Chrome.

Thanks

I'm using Chrome but since I checked off "remember me" so far so good.

My son had an idea that maybe the guy had someone else's credit card and this was his way of getting money off it.

Thanks

Oh gosh..the fake check type scam still exists, I see. Never accept any money from anyone offsite, especially if that person tells you to wire or Moneygram them the extra funds. I can't believe croks still use this scam. What would happen is they'd send you phony money. You'd send them real money. Meanwhile your bank would see that it was fraudelent and charge you for it. Let's say that the scammer sent a fake $400 check and told you to send him $100. You'd be stuck covering that $400 and plus the $100 swindled out of you by the con artist. So, you'd be -$500. I've seen this happen to a relative. It's ridiculous that these scammers are out there. If he were legit, he could've purchased gifts through Phrendly in whatever amount. Don't trust anyone who tries to take things offline/off of Phrendly. Either he pays through Phrendly or report and block.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post: