Page 127 of 168 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4191

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

I do the monthly direct deposit right now and I haven't been paid yet either. I'm hoping it will be in my account tomorrow.

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here. I am missing 12/31-1/4. I emailed support and I'll let you guys know what they say.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Macklin, FBI View Post
    Same here. I am missing 12/31-1/4. I emailed support and I'll let you guys know what they say.
    Yes, please let us know and thank you. BTW is anyone else having problems logging in here on the forum?

Thanks

Got a response!

"Hello!

I'm writing to follow up on the payout issue.

Our developers have figured out the problem (which, sadly, was site-wide and affected every user) and will be re-sending the payouts today. You should start seeing deposits within the next few days!

I am so so sorry for the delay. Thank you so much for helping us figure this all out! You're like totally awesome and stuff wow. Also we're going to give you 5 million for helping with this yay!

Cheers"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

To follow up:

"Good news -- the bank has confirmed that they have received the transfer from Jan 01, and the rest of the payouts from that week are being transferred now. Depending on your bank, you should start seeing deposits tomorrow!

Also, you should find 5 million specks of glitter in the mail -- Enjoy!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This was their response to me when I emailed them:

Hello!

We just learned that our bank transfers over the past few days have failed, which is why no deposits have come through for anyone over the last few days. We know what the problem is and are working to get it fixed right now. Your payouts should be re-sent today and you should start seeing deposits within the next few days.

Should this time frame change, I will update you via email. I am so so sorry about all of this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alleykat217 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All of my payments from the last week came through at once just now. Kinda like Christmas when I logged in to my account haha.

Thanks

All of my payments from the last week came through at once just now. Kinda like Christmas when I logged in to my account haha.
    Same here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Guess I’d better check my account!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question: If you phone someone or vchat with them and you've never texted them and you initiated the call/vchat are you still considered
    as contacting them first and then charged if they send you a text?

I didn't call them at all, it's a weird glitch that says at the top of the page that they couldn't complete my phone call to this person John in March because
    I was on another call. Then another line saying they couldn't complete it because the call became unresponsive. Noone had even starred each other yet. I never saw
    this since I had never had ANY contact with this John guy.

Then in December when he texts me FIRST, I am charged for the conversation at 4:30 AM while i'm snuggled in bed half asleep and i've never even had any contact with this person
    before EVER. My billing shows no contact or phone calls on those days it says i was on the phone in March. For 2 days in fact there is nothing at all that week. My billing shows nothing for
    this John person ever before the day he texted me.

Phrendly won't refund me. Which isn't right. Anyone have anything like this happen? Thanks for letting me know if anything strange has happened to you. :-))
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 01-11-2018 at 04:38 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick question: If you phone someone or vchat with them and you've never texted them and you initiated the call/vchat are you still considered
    as contacting them first and then charged if they send you a text?

I didn't call them at all, it's a weird glitch that says at the top of the page that they couldn't complete my phone call to this person John in March because
    I was on another call. Then another line saying they couldn't complete it because the call became unresponsive. Noone had even starred each other yet. I never saw
    this since I had never had ANY contact with this John guy.

Then in December when he texts me FIRST, I am charged for the conversation at 4:30 AM while i'm snuggled in bed half asleep and i've never even had any contact with this person
    before EVER. My billing shows no contact or phone calls on those days it says i was on the phone in March. For 2 days in fact there is nothing at all that week. My billing shows nothing for
    this John person ever before the day he texted me.

Phrendly won't refund me. Which isn't right. Anyone have anything like this happen? Thanks for letting me know if anything strange has happened to you. :-))
    Yikes!!! I’ve never seen this. Hopefully jamma will see this and can help?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ChubbyCherub For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,938 Times in 2,314 Posts

^ I've accidentally texted guys 1st before because of a dumb glitch. That's odd though, if you said there was never any contact between you and the guy. I hope you blocked the guy.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Lightbulb Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    ^ I've accidentally texted guys 1st before because of a dumb glitch. That's odd though, if you said there was never any contact between you and the guy. I hope you blocked the guy.
    Here are the screenshots . Its easier to understand.

515FC6EA-F889-4201-ABA6-79CD6886A6FC.jpg

0D87943B-9ACB-4734-B3F9-6E613DDFCD37.jpg

D0EB40E7-9DAA-460D-BEBA-2413C6172CDD.jpg

20. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I posted screenshots so you can see that I never even had any contact with him in March. There is absolutely nothing in my billing for anyone on that date in March or the next day. I had bad problems with my phone until Phrendly finally fixed it so maybe that caused those messages?

It still doesn’t mean I should be paying when I didn’t contact John first. Support said since I phoned him first they can’t refund me. Even if I did call him( which I didn’t) texting is separate and goes by who texts first, isn’t that the way it is

22. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Has anyone spoken to 1coolkev? 50 yr. old, brunette with grey in his hair, very average. I talked to him when he first came on the site and explained it to him and said i'd talk to him if he bought drinks and came back. He spoke about what he was wearing and said he'd wear a red gstring" Then he said "you first. get the shyness from me" ( I know good grammar right? i had to read that twice, lol) He said would I like to see what was in his package. i said no not without a gift. And explained more.

Today he said hello and then when I said it's nice to see you again I've been waiting to discuss your red gstring he literally blocked me. Too funny. If you're that shy don't go on a site full of thirsty women!! Thirsty for drinks. lol

I can tell this is going to be my weekend from Hell!!!!! Anyone else have weeks like this?

There are 2 moons this month and I am very superstitious about the full moons.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Okay. Don't attack me like... this is what -looks- like happened. You may not have done this, but, it looks like you tried to call him. That's first contact. Always check the heart color first. Maybe you accidentally called him or it was a glitch but from the screenshots, it shows you did.

I'm going to tell a dumb story about someone who is not me. Long long ago, trying to a catch the attention of some new spenders, there was a girl on Phrendly who would go around hitting guy's cam buttons to see if they would message her. It took exactly one instance of someone messaging me... her! from that technique, and seeing that he done snatched .50, for her to never do that again.

I know you probably didn't do something stupid like that, maybe it was a phrendly butt dial (I have done that - with actual phrends I've already talked to however), but, that's how it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hi Burt

i understand what you are saying and thanks for trying to figure it out but after really thinking about all of this and upon investigating further I know what those phone messages are from now. I had numerous phone issues when i was first on Phrendly. My memory is so full lately I forgot about all of this til i reread past emails.

I couldn't get or receive calls for months and it also affected my placement. I went back and found all my emails pertaining to this and sent the important one to Phrendly. On May 24, 2017 Jason from Phrendly emailed me that it was finally fixed. Before that I could not get or make a phone call and this was in March if you look at the screenshots. (BEFORE IT WAS FIXED) So I know 100% I did not call him. I still don't call anyone EVER and that's reflected in my billing for months now.But I have other strange things that happened with the phone that is in other emails before May 24th so it makes sense now.

********Jason's EMAIL May 24, 2017: I have good news! After a lot of work internally adjusting phone carrier settings and extensive testing we were able to resolve the telephone issue. You should be good to go. If you encounter any trouble with calls please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I'm just a reply away......Jason Customer Support

I never ever saw that text box with John though until he texted me. Maybe he tried phoning in March when my phone was messed up ( wonder if he was even a member then?) And since his text was the first one i assumed he was getting charged. (which he should have been) Something strange must have happened when they were fixing my phone. Their system isn't perfect.

******You seem to be confused about FIRST CONTACT just like the current support person.****** Regardless if he got called or not, it wouldn't matter. THAT ISN'T the ISSUE HERE. He still has to pay for texting forever, if ***he was the first one who texted*** and we had never texted before. Texting is separate from phone and vchat rules. See below:

From Phrendly Supprt Aug 31., 2017
    Hi again Kristy.

Yes, if you initiate a call with no contact via chat, you will pay for the call. This is also true if you initiate a call after contact via chat.

If a Phrend initiates a chat with you AFTER a phone call,( a phone call from me) the Phrend will pay for the chat ASSUMING IT'S THE FIRST TIME HE'S CHATTING WITH YOU. Chats are continuous once they begin, so he'll still pay for the chat **even after calls. **

Regards,
    Support and Policy

Hopefully after support reading this they will straighten it out. If not it's on record and if it happens again..............

This is a lesson to everyone too. If you buy someone a gift for whatever reason or leave money from your OWN credit card in your account you run the risk of having your money taken. I had $5 there from my own CC and that was used to pay John. Otherwise he would have been given 35 cents from the bartender and the convo would have ended quickly. I will never leave my CC there again.

Thanks to everyone who read this and tried to help,**** hope it helps some new people**** as some things on Phrendly are confusing.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 01-12-2018 at 02:29 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Hi Burt

i understand what you are saying and thanks for trying to figure it out but after really thinking about all of this and upon investigating further I know what those phone messages are from now. I had numerous phone issues when i was first on Phrendly. My memory is so full lately I forgot about all of this til i reread past emails.

I couldn't get or receive calls for months and it also affected my placement. I went back and found all my emails pertaining to this and sent the important one to Phrendly. On May 24, 2017 Jason from Phrendly emailed me that it was finally fixed. Before that I could not get or make a phone call and this was in March if you look at the screenshots. (BEFORE IT WAS FIXED) So I know 100% I did not call him. I still don't call anyone EVER and that's reflected in my billing for months now.But I have other strange things that happened with the phone that is in other emails before May 24th so it makes sense now.

********Jason's EMAIL May 24, 2017: I have good news! After a lot of work internally adjusting phone carrier settings and extensive testing we were able to resolve the telephone issue. You should be good to go. If you encounter any trouble with calls please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I'm just a reply away......Jason Customer Support

I never ever saw that text box with John though until he texted me. Maybe he tried phoning in March when my phone was messed up ( wonder if he was even a member then?) And since his text was the first one i assumed he was getting charged. (which he should have been) Something strange must have happened when they were fixing my phone. Their system isn't perfect.

******You seem to be confused about FIRST CONTACT just like the current support person.****** Regardless if he got called or not, it wouldn't matter. THAT ISN'T the ISSUE HERE. He still has to pay for texting forever, if ***he was the first one who texted*** and we had never texted before. Texting is separate from phone and vchat rules. See below:

From Phrendly Supprt Aug 31., 2017
    Hi again Kristy.

Yes, if you initiate a call with no contact via chat, you will pay for the call. This is also true if you initiate a call after contact via chat.

If a Phrend initiates a chat with you AFTER a phone call,( a phone call from me) the Phrend will pay for the chat ASSUMING IT'S THE FIRST TIME HE'S CHATTING WITH YOU. Chats are continuous once they begin, so he'll still pay for the chat **even after calls. **

Regards,
    Support and Policy

Hopefully after support reading this they will straighten it out. If not it's on record and if it happens again..............

This is a lesson to everyone too. If you buy someone a gift for whatever reason or leave money from your OWN credit card in your account you run the risk of having your money taken. I had $5 there from my own CC and that was used to pay John. Otherwise he would have been given 35 cents from the bartender and the convo would have ended quickly. I will never leave my CC there again.

Thanks to everyone who read this and tried to help,**** hope it helps some new people**** as some things on Phrendly are confusing.
    Wow! I hope they give you your money back. Yeah, I agree with not having your billing info available unless you plan to spend money. I’m there to earn, so I’ve never put in my billing info.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ChubbyCherub For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We used to be able to send gifs but now they just load as still images. I have folder of gifs I use for Phrendly and my phrends are being deprived tbh.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,252 Times in 1,090 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

seems there's a glitch right now with sending pics for gifts bc I got a red box message saying there was a technical error right now. Sucks bc the guy gifted me for a pic & it never went thru. Hope he doesn't complain or stop spending
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Anyone else have an issue with not getting messages? I didn't even see that I had got messages until I clicked and went through the app on my phone. Grr!

Thanks

"what do gifts do for u?"
    Erm, tf you think. They turn me on, duh.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with not getting messages? I didn't even see that I had got messages until I clicked and went through the app on my phone. Grr!
    Is it SMS forwarding that isn't working or the desktop site?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,252 Times in 1,090 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

So since this os my main site I work for now, my video sales are slowing down Have any of you lowered your mins to increase more calls or vid chats?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Is it SMS forwarding that isn't working or the desktop site?
    SMS forwarding