Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 726 to 738 of 738

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

  1. #726
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 333 Times in 150 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal707 View Post
    God yes please! LOL I'm so sick of seeing KIK

    CL finally banned my IP address, but I tried Betternet and Hotspot Shield VPN. So far, Hotspot Shield seems to work better. I'm still able to harass guys across the U.S. with my alluring GoofyKitty4U posts, but sometimes they get flagged like IMMEDIATELY. Also, sometimes they get "ghosted", so I have to actually check to make sure they show up on the board. Also, I read online that sometimes it helps to switch up devices when posting CL ad's, like not always use the same comp, phone, tablet.
    AHH I DIDDNT KNOW THAT WAS YOU
    I saw you on Twitter advertising Phrendly so I hope you didnt mind me tagging you in those tweets with us!

  2. #727
    Member
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 36 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    AHH I DIDDNT KNOW THAT WAS YOU
    I saw you on Twitter advertising Phrendly so I hope you didnt mind me tagging you in those tweets with us!
    Didn't mind at all. I appreciated it lol

  3. #728
    Moderator Nikki_Fox's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,995
    Thanks
    5,478
    Thanked 3,869 Times in 1,487 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Welcome to my world ladies - when you open the Phrendly search the default age bracket that shows up is well below my age - pretty discriminating in my opinion - but luckily if they do get into my age demographics there are not many of us old ho's to chose from

  4. #729
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 333 Times in 150 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    Welcome to my world ladies - when you open the Phrendly search the default age bracket that shows up is well below my age - pretty discriminating in my opinion - but luckily if they do get into my age demographics there are not many of us old ho's to chose from
    Ive seen that. and the 18 and 19 year olds are not shown either.
    Im sorry love hopefully they can fix it

  5. #730
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 130 Times in 59 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    Welcome to my world ladies - when you open the Phrendly search the default age bracket that shows up is well below my age - pretty discriminating in my opinion - but luckily if they do get into my age demographics there are not many of us old ho's to chose from
    That's just the default for un-authenticated users. Once logged in, we use the guy's actual age to set a more accurate age range default.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

  6. #731
    Veteran Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 381 Times in 154 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    always ask the younger looking guys that say theyre 18 how old they are. ive run into like 3 that are really 17 lying about their age....

  7. #732
    Newbie Calliegirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I had a few guys texting me during my vaycay. What helped was adding pics and having a sexy Gif pic for the profile. I think starring random dudes helped too. I tried advertising on CL and Backpage, but that didn't work on me. I am a total noob when it comes to advertising. Maybe retweeting to Phrendly tweets would help get more dudes.

  8. #733
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 333 Times in 150 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Calliegirl View Post
    I had a few guys texting me during my vaycay. What helped was adding pics and having a sexy Gif pic for the profile. I think starring random dudes helped too. I tried advertising on CL and Backpage, but that didn't work on me. I am a total noob when it comes to advertising. Maybe retweeting to Phrendly tweets would help get more dudes.
    Star every guy if you get a chance. Its tedious but it does help
    CL advertising is shot. Pretty sure we ran that couse. Backpage brings me about 1 custie a day but blah
    Chat rooms help sometimes

  9. #734
    Featured Member Tsani's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks
    3,798
    Thanked 4,063 Times in 1,150 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Is there a way to see money you've earned in the past that has already gone to payout? I keep track of my earnings on various sites on a spreadsheet so that I can see what's the most profitable use of my time, and keep track of what's owed to me as far as payouts go. Since I'm on express pay my balance just vanished soon after I hit payout minimum so I can't see how much I earned and when. Am I missing something?

    If there isn't a way to see my payment history, can I suggest adding it? It also makes me nervous when the money is in "limbo" not in my account and not in my bank yet. If I'd have known it does that I would have screenshotted my balance before it went to payout. It would also be nice to see how much each guy has spent on you, other than a little heart meter graphic thing.

  10. #735
    Featured Member MistressX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 501 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Yeah I would really like a payment history too.. It's frustrating not being able to keep track.

    Something has been happening by the way where I put it on pause payout and in the middle of the night at some point it switches itself back to express pay and pays out whatever is in my account. Can we fix this bug? It's really annoying. When I want to pause the payout I want to pause the payout, not have it changed for me in the middle of the night..
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)



    www.MadameXavialune.com


  11. #736
    Newbie naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    Is there a way to see money you've earned in the past that has already gone to payout? I keep track of my earnings on various sites on a spreadsheet so that I can see what's the most profitable use of my time, and keep track of what's owed to me as far as payouts go. Since I'm on express pay my balance just vanished soon after I hit payout minimum so I can't see how much I earned and when. Am I missing something?

    If there isn't a way to see my payment history, can I suggest adding it? It also makes me nervous when the money is in "limbo" not in my account and not in my bank yet. If I'd have known it does that I would have screenshotted my balance before it went to payout. It would also be nice to see how much each guy has spent on you, other than a little heart meter graphic thing.
    If you click on transaction details next to your current balance, it will show transaction details below with all of the payouts as well. I hope that helps!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  13. #737
    Featured Member Tsani's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks
    3,798
    Thanked 4,063 Times in 1,150 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    If you click on transaction details next to your current balance, it will show transaction details below with all of the payouts as well. I hope that helps!
    OMG thank you so much! Not sure why I didn't see that before.

  14. #738
    Veteran Member Jupiter77's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 333 Times in 150 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    If you click on transaction details next to your current balance, it will show transaction details below with all of the payouts as well. I hope that helps!
    yeah that lol
    I write my stuff down every night so I know what deposits im getting on which days

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Similar Threads

  1. When is GFE a little *too* GFE?
    By askav in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. GFE
    By R19 in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:54 AM
  3. GFE
    By R19 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. Gfe
    By MrFungus420 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 11:43 AM
  5. Gfe
    By greenidlady1 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •