Page 168 of 170 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4245

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by NYCbb View Post
    I'm honestly just wondering when my gif is gonna get taken down. There seems to be no consistency about what you can and cannot show. Like for fucks sake we're all adults and we can follow rules but not WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE RULES ARE.
    Ugh right? I want to update my gif but I don't feel like worrying about what's acceptable now.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,340 Times in 1,117 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I was skimming thru profiles the other day to see if anyone else had any "forbidden" stuff in their profile & a gif that was no different than my old one & low and behold I found a woman's profile that said kinky in her tagline section & her gif was all cleavage. I had no cleavage really in my old one that got taken down so I dunno how her's is still up?????
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    The video chat guys on here are a joke. If you're not naked right away, they either leave right away or jack for 2 minutes and disappear. For this reason I like to hurry up and increase my prices as high as they can go right before a guy video chats me. It's so pointless though, spending all that time putting makeup and a sexy bikini, making sure the lighting is right, just for a measly 2 minutes. Waste of time anymore.
    do it in low light. It's GFE. I act like I don't have a clue what camming is. And I will say, "I don't have make up on, babe" they don't care. I can have a hoodie on and a tank. long as I point it to my tits and SLOWLY take off that hoodie... I was a master at drawing that stuff out. I just am so over the site.
    I should say I USED to do that bc I deleted this app on my phone. If it gets good again, I'll get back into it. But it's not even worth the ROI anymore. Rather look at kitty gifs online while on the can than star dudes now.

Someone said they were *2* texts away from payout. I was the same way the last time. I starred every guy, sent messages to my big spenders that I had sexy pics. just to get those last two texts. Hit payout (I switched to daily when it went to shit) and then deleted that bitch from my phone as soon as I saw I got paid.

NOPED OUT.
    Last edited by KLttyKat; 10-08-2018 at 11:39 AM. Reason: wanted to bitch more about this site :)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KLttyKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm actually doing "better" this week. Updated my gif and got some more texts. Mostly cheap guys asking for my snap though.

Edit: I was 2 texts away from payout on Oct 1 and now I'm at 65 dollars. Yeah, so that's my ""better.""

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nickyfox For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I was told by the phrendly bot that my beta version of the app was expiring and to download the new version. But when I tried to download it, it said they weren't accepting any more beta users. I sent a message to support and they told me the app is no longer available in the app store. Is this true? Are they getting rid of the app? It was so convenient for me!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,412 Times in 881 Posts

I signed up. Starred guys for two days. Then said eff this. The site just didn’t feel... right. Like I would have to troll and troll and troll for minimal if ANY money, and I just can’t be bothered with that crap. I was actually considering popping back on in case I gave up too quickly, but checking the updates on this thread made me realize I shouldn’t bother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 Times in 427 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

ive tried updating my gif and changing my taglines and still crickets i don't even get starred anymore and i used to get starred ALL THE TIME
    Your body is your temple.

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

In /lost, can we have a Days Since Last slider in the advance settings?

Thanks

So people have to be able to run an app. To use this site? Or can it be done on a mobile site?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SillyCat View Post
    So people have to be able to run an app. To use this site? Or can it be done on a mobile site?
    You don't have to use the app. You can just use the site, if you want.

Thanks

I don't understand how one of my gifs was ok for months, now all of a sudden it's unapproved due to nudity/suggestive content (showing cleavage.) I have big tits-it's kind of hard to hide them. lol Plus other girls with big tits show cleavage in their gifs but it's ok-it doesn't seem fair.

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 727 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    I don't understand how one of my gifs was ok for months, now all of a sudden it's unapproved due to nudity/suggestive content (showing cleavage.) I have big tits-it's kind of hard to hide them. lol Plus other girls with big tits show cleavage in their gifs but it's ok-it doesn't seem fair.
    They removed a GIF I had up for almost a year out of the blue one day. I swear, there's an angry 40-yr-old virgin living in his mother's basement who works for Phrendly and he is the one who approves/disapproves/scans for "inappropriate" GIFs.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    ive tried updating my gif and changing my taglines and still crickets i don't even get starred anymore and i used to get starred ALL THE TIME
    Yup, the slow demise of Phrendly is here. Started about a year ago but now I think it's catching up to everybody. Happened a lot sooner than I expected. If it wasn't for my regulars, I would barely make any money on this site.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I don't get guys who don't send gifts because they're "broke" and then spend $30+ talking to you. You could have sent me a chocolate box and we'd both be happy -- you get a titty pic and you get off, I get my money faster and I don't have to talk to you. You played yourself, kid.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Phrendly is fucking up. I just had my profile hidden and I'm in the reapproval process after a YEAR of having the same bio. Suddenly, it's inappropriate. I was just advertising that I send out pics and videos. It has taken almost THREE days to be reapproved. I'm still waiting. As much money as I've made the team of monkeys that run this site, I didn't deserve that.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I agree of the decline sadly my few regs are literally the ONLY thing keeping me afloat on here anymore. I have to wait to bid depending on how much I have in my balance for the day. I've had a couple guys make my day but nothing more which sux bc I'm unable to cam right now due to my current living situation.

I dunno wtf has happened to this site, other than guys getting pissed off feeling ripped off & or the girls on here that actually HAVE ripped them off by promising to meet up then not doing so (despite the rules), sending non nudes when they've promised otherwise for gifts, etc. Who knows anymore with this site. It has SUCH potential. Are any of you even bidding anymore?

"Respect is a dying art"

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The bidding system is insane now. I turned off promos for october because I was travelling. Now that I went to turn it back on the top spot is at $34 for me. I used to bid between 90 cents and $3 to keep my spot. I'm hiking up the promo just for today to see if it changes anything but doubt it will. Also, while I was off promos, I had some texts from regulars but otherwise it was dead.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 Times in 427 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

yesterday when i looked, the top spot was 50 dollars LOL im like HELL NO. i ain't making shit on here, i sure as hell aint spending 50 in the hopes i might make that .... i've bid before and haven't gotten shit
    Your body is your temple.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I keep a minimal amount going everyday so I can keep my spot on pg 3 which keeps me going but if not forget it, it's dead AF.

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks

Hmmm, I've only been bidding $2-2.50 and I'm usually on pages 1 or 2. I'm 39 years old though-maybe it's more competitive for younger women?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 753 Posts

Oh my god. I just realized I had my "do not disturb on". I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT'S BEEN ON LOL. It could have been months. I thought I just wasn't going to get any business there anymore. Hopefully turning that off fixes my lull!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,225 Times in 5,485 Posts

It's a shame that the only way to add photos on this site is to use the snapshot feature (which is a hassle to do, plus not even having the pics approved half the time, so I never do it anymore...lol), or to connect a Facebook or Instagram account. Um...I would never use the same photos from FB on an adult site, so that's a big fat NO right there. Lol. I have some sexy camera phone pics of me in my nun costume, and it would've been nice to be able to have them in my profile.
    "You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy...look in the dictionary between SHIT and SYPHILIS! That's where you'll find my sympathy!" - Major Payne

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I dont understand what the problem is. I have taken this gif over and over completely covering my chest in the last one and keeping my tongue in my mouth what is the problem??? I still cant believe they deleted the gif Ive used for a year. Is my face to sexually suggestive my hair? What is the problem?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to KinkyKiKi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've noticed the guys on here getting stingier as well. They seem to be less willing to give gifts for pics or do phone calls or video chat. If they do video chat, they only do it for a couple minutes and they're already jacking off as soon as I accept it. SMH.

I find it funny how some of the ugliest guys will have on their profile something like "Not paying for this app, here's my Snapchat, hit me up" or "Won't give gifts for pics". Get over yourselves! lol

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    It's a shame that the only way to add photos on this site is to use the snapshot feature (which is a hassle to do, plus not even having the pics approved half the time, so I never do it anymore...lol), or to connect a Facebook or Instagram account. Um...I would never use the same photos from FB on an adult site, so that's a big fat NO right there. Lol. I have some sexy camera phone pics of me in my nun costume, and it would've been nice to be able to have them in my profile.
    Can't you make a completely new Instagram account with a new email address then change your email on Phrendly to match. Then post those pics to Insta and then on Phrendly? It won't link to your FB account that way.(use a different birthdate on Insta too)

And make the account private and ignore any Friend suggestions they give you and don't pick any type of name for the account that any of your friends or family know.