Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182
Results 4,526 to 4,541 of 4541

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

I keep getting glitches or something where it says I have a message, but when I check the app, there's nothing there. The first time it happened was almost a year ago and the notification of it never went away. And the last day I've gotten two more, so now every time I open the app it says I have 3 messages I haven't looked at, but there aren't any. It's already driven me crazy for a year and I wish I could get it fixed. I've looked at regular and hidden messages, and from the phone app, phone browser, and desktop browser.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaEclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 Times in 1,663 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Does this site have the app on iphone?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    Thanked 17,843 Times in 5,738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post

Yes, I have the Phrendly app on my iPhone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

While you can access the app if you've purchased it years ago before the apple store stopped carrying it, I don't believe anyone new can download it from the app store on iphones. Plus they don't support the app any longer, so while you can still use most of the functions, you can't display video of yourself from your iphone. I always have to switch to my laptop any time someone wants to video chat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElenaEclair View Post
    I keep getting glitches or something where it says I have a message, but when I check the app, there's nothing there. The first time it happened was almost a year ago and the notification of it never went away. And the last day I've gotten two more, so now every time I open the app it says I have 3 messages I haven't looked at, but there aren't any. It's already driven me crazy for a year and I wish I could get it fixed. I've looked at regular and hidden messages, and from the phone app, phone browser, and desktop browser.

Yup, I'm having this same problem with the app now. It's telling me I have 4 new messages, but when I click on it there's nothing new there. My last conversation with someone was 54 days ago.

Thanks

Even though the app is being screwy right now (Telling me I have 4 new messages when I really don't...it's doing the same thing when I go onto Phrendly from my laptop), I went to my inbox to try to tell each of these guys "Happy New Year!" With most of them I'm getting a pop-up notice that their account is closed (I guess these guys are leaving Phrendly after using up their free drinks, because they don't wanna spend money).

I chuckled looking at this old message from June (a guy I had starred) that says "If you do not live in San Antonio, Texas, and have no desire to be involved with a 65 year old man, please unstar me. Thanks." Obviously, I unstarred him a long time ago after reading that. Lol. Ain't on here to meet dudes in person, and I'm not about to lie about wanting to meet either.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 01-02-2021 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks

Sorry for the triple post. I noticed that the "Forwarding: SMS when not on Phrendly" option had the 'Off' button selected just now, and I know for a fact I've always had that set to ON. SMH. They need to fix these issues.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 Times in 1,663 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Good thing I wont be in a rush to get a new iphone that metro is offering rn then LOL
    I'd have to change my number in order to even qualitfy for a $50 iphone blah
    This site has been slow AF too. The guys have gotten beyond greedy on here & you really gotta have a way with words to make anything anymore.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow, now it's telling me I have 8 new messages, and still...nothing there. I'm gonna go ahead and e-mail Support about this. I liked it when jamma used to post in this thread on behalf of Phrendly.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    On NiteFlirt, you have twice as much time (24 hours) than the 12 hours you have on Phrendly to respond to a message. If you respond within that window, you get paid. If you respond outside of the window, you don't.
    Got it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    I bid for a few days when bidding was first introduced. I never bit very high (bids between $0.30 and $1.00) with a budget of $10-$15. Every time, my budget was spent within an hour or two and never resulted in any worthwhile business as far as I could tell.
    Same here. I won't ever bid again.

While you can access the app if you've purchased it years ago before the apple store stopped carrying it, I don't believe anyone new can download it from the app store on iphones. Plus they don't support the app any longer, so while you can still use most of the functions, you can't display video of yourself from your iphone. I always have to switch to my laptop any time someone wants to video chat.
    Ahh, so that's why when I went on video I couldn't see the guy & I lost him b/c of that (sigh)

Anyone else have it showing that they have unread messages, and yet they don't seem to appear anywhere? I've looked through my regular and hidden messages and can't find anything I haven't responded to yet, let alone haven't seen, but it's said I have two unread messages for weeks now and it's driving me nuts. I've looked on the app and on my computer and no luck with either.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Yup, I'm having this same problem with the app now. It's telling me I have 4 new messages, but when I click on it there's nothing new there. My last conversation with someone was 54 days ago.
    It's not the app, it's the entire site & I hope you ladies reported it to them b/c I've been waiting around 3 weeks for them to fix this & it's even saying guys are contacting me (it names their names) & I can't talk to them.

I'm PISSED.
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    It's not the app, it's the entire site

I know. That's what I said a few posts up (That it's doing it to me on the Phrendly website too). I e-mailed them last week, and they said they'd get back to me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,130 Times in 9,294 Posts

Good thing I wont be in a rush to get a new iphone that metro is offering rn then LOL
    I'd have to change my number in order to even qualitfy for a $50 iphone blah
    This site has been slow AF too. The guys have gotten beyond greedy on here & you really gotta have a way with words to make anything anymore.
    it seems like at least half of them will quit interacting if you don’t get sexual right off top.

um. No bruh! I’m not enabling your cheap ass perversions for pennies. Gtfooh!!!

This is just me but I like the dudes who accept that The lady will lead and the man will remain open with his wallet.

Oh and DO NOT use Metro their service network is horrid! More calls dropped than a slippery baby. And never could get service in rural areas or areas with fewer cell towers or high cell traffic. I ditched them an never looking back. I have a much better phone service if you want to pm I’ll share the detail

17. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    I know. That's what I said a few posts up (That it's doing it to me on the Phrendly website too). I e-mailed them last week, and they said they'd get back to me.
    Sorry, someone else said app so I was just clarifying.

I'll e-mail them again.

Thanks
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Sorry, someone else said app so I was just clarifying.

I'll e-mail them again.

Thanks

Yeah, that was me who said that too. I said the app was fucked up with those b.s. message alerts, and then (after checking things out on the Phrendly website) I came right back on here to say that the website was fucked up too with those message alerts. I hope they fix it soon, because it's getting on my nerves. Lol.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 01-11-2021 at 06:08 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I also emailed support weeks ago about it (the phantom messages) and they said they'd get back to me but I haven't heard a word. I'm up to 20 now. It's so out of hand. I had a customer say he also has a ton.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaEclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"Hi there!

We got your email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. In the mean time, you may be able to find your answer at support.phrendly.com.

Cheers,
    Phrendly Customer Support"

^I got that message on January 6th, and haven't heard from them since.....