Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 3,676 to 3,693 of 3693

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Also, is this feature coming to mobile? I want to be able to track my position/bid while I'm on the go. I'll just log in from a browser if not, but I'm lazy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,113 Times in 1,013 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by AsheKn View Post
    I'm doing a trial period on it as well. I can see where it has its perks for sure, but most of my traffic today and yesterday has not been from the q-clicks.

Side note, is anyone experiencing issues with vid chat? I had someone try to connect no less than 10 or 12 times tonight because our chat kept disconnecting anywhere between 1-7 mins in. This hasnt happened to me before so I don't think its on my end. I managed to accumulate sips in this manner but definitely lost out on what could have been over an hour of cam rate.
    I had this happen last week actually. it comes & goes.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

can we block the guys who view us and don't message us ever, asking for a phrend
    (just kidding.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can chats we're making money on from a click-through be marked in green or some other colour or whatever to make them stand out amongst the other chats?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,733 Times in 4,089 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

So I bid the other day and got like 5 guys, who barely spent much after they realized I wasn't going to send them cheap nudes. I think I made a whopping $7 and spent $2+ for bidding. Meh. Also, most of them were click backs, anyway. I'll keep at it and see what happens.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The 2018 Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Feb, 7th, 2018 - June, 30th, 2018

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ladies, what do you find makes you more money on phrendly? Do you ever get just voice calls or more camming? I have been on the site for like 2 weeks and made around $340 but only on texting. I had few guys asking for camping but wasnít by myself at the moment.
    how do you guys bring up a subject about them calling you? Or you donít do it at all? I mean I text so much that my thumbs will fall off lol!! And if you include some nudes
    in a convo ( obviously someone elseís from Internet) how much do you ask for a
    gift? Some guys if I asked for a gift equivalent to $25 disappear(( so itís almost easier to accept $4.50 rose and send someone elseís pussy lol and still make money.
    My main question is how do you make them call you? Do you ask? Or if they are not
    willing to spend money they simply wonít offer to call you...

Thanks

Why not send your own nudes? Just crop your face out if you're worried about being blackmailed. As for having them call you, just turn your phone on, that's what I do and usually the guy just asks if he can cuz he sees I'm available. You can make up some excuse, or just say you'd really like to hear the sound of his voice, or flat out say you wish he'd call you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]Ladies, what do you find makes you more money on phrendly? Do you ever get just voice calls or more camming? I have been on the site for like 2 weeks and made around $340 but only on texting. I had few guys asking for camping but wasn’t by myself at the moment.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="][FONT="]how do you guys bring up a subject about them calling you? Or you don’t do it at all? I mean I text so much that my thumbs will fall off lol!! And if you include some nudes[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="][FONT="]in a convo ( obviously someone else’s from Internet) how much do you ask for a[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="][FONT="]gift? Some guys if I asked for a gift equivalent to $25 disappear(( so it’s almost easier to accept $4.50 rose and send someone else’s pussy lol and still make money.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="][FONT="]My main question is how do you make them call you? Do you ask? Or if they are not[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="]willing to spend money they simply won’t offer to call you...[/FONT]
    When you say "someone else's nudes", I sure hope you have purchased the rights to sell those! Personally I use my own nudes. I find it too expensive to purchase nudes for sexting. Especially when you get regular custies, you need new content all the time!
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me. -Kushiel's Dart, Jacqueline Carey

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,856 Times in 512 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Discodolli View Post
    When you say "someone else's nudes", I sure hope you have purchased the rights to sell those! Personally I use my own nudes. I find it too expensive to purchase nudes for sexting. Especially when you get regular custies, you need new content all the time!
    ^^^ This x1000000. I REALLY hope you bought the rights to those photos, and no "sending someone else's pussy" for $4.50 isn't the answer. Don't be cheap - that mentality sets the bar low and ends up hurting everyone. Who cares about one broke motherfucker who can't dish out $25? Tell them to come back when their financial situation has improved. Your actions reinforce their mentality and by sending pussy pics for $4.50, you're telling these cheap, entitled losers that they're in the right.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    ^^^ This x1000000. I REALLY hope you bought the rights to those photos, and no "sending someone else's pussy" for $4.50 isn't the answer. Don't be cheap - that mentality sets the bar low and ends up hurting everyone. Who cares about one broke motherfucker who can't dish out $25? Tell them to come back when their financial situation has improved. Your actions reinforce their mentality and by sending pussy pics for $4.50, you're telling these cheap, entitled losers that they're in the right.
    Yep, and just to add to that, it's not ok to use pics you don't have the right to! That's just plain wrong..stealing from other girls. not to mention, it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me. -Kushiel's Dart, Jacqueline Carey

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Discodolli View Post
    Yep, and just to add to that, it's not ok to use pics you don't have the right to! That's just plain wrong..stealing from other girls. not to mention, it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Noooooo, of course I wouldnít post someoneís nudes without buying it first...i purchased it before for something else but the problem with that is that I constantly need new photos for Regulars and it will be way too expensive if I keep doing it. So I will be just probably taking my own photos now and cropping the face...just checked my phone settings and the phone call is on so itís not like they donít see it. I guess I will be just telling them I would like to hear their voice so that they can call me...when they ask you for a picture ( if itís a picture with the clothes on) would you also ask for $25 as a gift? Do you name the price yourself or let them send you a gift they want? It just seems like if I let them chose the gift they will mostly send you the cheapest one... sorry for these questions if they seem stupid... itís just a new thing to me and need your advise ladies...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[FONT="]
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]Noooooo, of course I wouldn’t post someone’s nudes without buying it first...i purchased it before for something else but the problem with that is that I constantly need new photos for Regulars and it will be way too expensive if I keep doing it. So I will be just probably taking my own photos now and cropping the face...just checked my phone settings and the phone call is on so it’s not like they don’t see it. I guess I will be just telling them I would like to hear their voice so that they can call me...when they ask you for a picture ( if it’s a picture with the clothes on) would you also ask for $25 as a gift? Do you name the price yourself or let them send you a gift they want? It just seems like if I let them chose the gift they will mostly send you the cheapest one... sorry for these questions if they seem stupid... it’s just a new thing to me and need your advise ladies...[/FONT]
    It depends on the guy. Some guys are super invested with the idea that you're not doing this for money. For those guys, I avoid naming prices. Drop hints about wanting to get spoiled or feel appreciated etc. Keep him engaged but don't send nudes until he gives you the gift you want. If you have good enough rapport, you could ask them to send whatever they think it's worth, then if they send something too cheap, say "for that, I can show you this sexy picture with my clothes on" but ask for more if they really want to see you naked. If it's a guy who doesn't already like you a lot they could get annoyed by that though.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Discodolli, thank you so much!! Great tips! I will try to do it next time and see what happens thank you! ����

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do you ladies ask for gifts for regular pictures as well?

Thanks

Girl, I ask for gifts for everything. "What's your sign?" "Sends gifts and I'll tell you." Such a Capricorn.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does it happen often that after you ask for a gift they disappear lol? I was chatting back and forth with one guy for like a day... he started asking for a regular selfie not nude and I asked him to spoil me by sending a gift and that’s it silence lol))...do these guys really think it a dating site?)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does it happen often that after you ask for a gift they disappear lol? I was chatting back and forth with one guy for like a day... he started asking for a regular selfie not nude and I asked him to spoil me by sending a gift and that’s it silence lol))...do these guys really think it a dating site?)
    That does happen, yes, but, oh well. There are plenty of other phrends who treat me well. What gets me is when a guy has spent thousands on me and then thinks... that we are actually a real, valid couple and that I would meet and be with someone who has paid to see intimate pictures of me.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burt Macklin, FBI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,856 Times in 512 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

This has been discussed before but does anyone have any suggestions for file sharing sites that would allow you to send video without violating Phrendly's TOS?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post: