Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 4351

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,088 Times in 822 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

I wholeheartedly believe that one of the reasons this app is going to shit is because of CHEAP BITCHES. A year ago I used to think girls who sent pussy pics for a rose were bad, but clearly I was mistaken. I had a guy send me screenshots to prove that there are girls who are more than happy giving away free tit and pussy pics for $0.35 and that's sad. I'm a damn good hustler but it's hard to compete with free. It's like Burt Macklin FBI said, some men will choose to pay for the luxury experience of a Mercedes but if you're only looking for something to get you from Point A to Point B, free is free and it gets the job done.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I wholeheartedly believe that one of the reasons this app is going to shit is because of CHEAP BITCHES. A year ago I used to think girls who sent pussy pics for a rose were bad, but clearly I was mistaken. I had a guy send me screenshots to prove that there are girls who are more than happy giving away free tit and pussy pics for $0.35 and that's sad. I'm a damn good hustler but it's hard to compete with free. It's like Burt Macklin FBI said, some men will choose to pay for the luxury experience of a Mercedes but if you're only looking for something to get you from Point A to Point B, free is free and it gets the job done.
    Couldn't agree more. Extra lunch money went to shit for the same reason.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunanegra For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey ladies!! I've been on phrendly for a long time but I just found this forum recently. You guys rock ��. I noticed while reading the comments that a lot of people are sick and tired of the inconsistency. Some days it's like dudes are throwing money at you while other days they won't give you a single fucking rose. I have this happening too but I've found a few things that helped dramatically raise my weekly earnings:

1. I stopped fucking around with broke dudes!!!!! Look I'm not rich myself and I understand people don't want to spend a week's pay to see my tits but I'm OVER the guys who expect something for nothing. I used to try to covert these guys into paying customers but all they do is give you their phone number/insta/fb again and again. If a dude refuses to pay you what youre worth, block and move on! That's my opinion at least.

2. I require a "down payment" before I cam nude with dudes now. It took me an embarassingly long time to realize i needed to do this. I had like 5 guys in a row get on cam for 3-4 minutes then quickly hang up. Dudes realize that it's cheaper to see me naked this way than to buy a picture. It's annoying AF because I've gotten dressed/hair/make up/sex toys out/etc for no reason sooooo many times. So now I explain that it costs chocolates for me to turn my camera button availability on. Then it's really easy to weed out the guys who only had $10 to spend anyway and focus on the dudes with cash!

3. I Keep my availability on and say I'm "online" all the time. I think guys scroll through their old chats looking for a green circle to show up because I get way more messages when it's turned on

4. I promote promote promote on weekends!!! You want to be in the top 25 spots to get the newbies signing up over the weekend. I don't think I'd have made good money doing this if I didn't do the promotion ***I'm also doing this around the first and the fifteenth of every month since that's payday for many workers and there's an increase in traffic during those times

5. I keep my prices high because I believe I'm worth top dollar (and you girls are worth it too!!). I used to negotiate with potential customers about price but fuuuuuck that. You guys are right that cheap bitches are kinda ruining things when they send original nudes for free. But honestly.... I think they guys kinda want a girl who's more "expensive." idk... Personally I'm not lowering my prices just because some girls are giving away free titties. I don't give away G rated pictures that much either. Dudes need to understand that the only way they're going to get my attention and KEEP it is to keep the cash flowing lol. I've found implying this doesn't work because so many dudes are dense AF so I just spell it out for them half the time��

Anyway this is just what works for me *personally* ymmv but I hope it's helpful information in at least some way! Good luck everyone ��

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NYCbb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    who do I contact about money missing from a video chat???

[email protected] TBH they *USUALLY* are quick to respond.

I raised HOLY HELL bc about a year ago this dude BIPOLAR MANIC AF talked I shit you not for 4.5 hours straight. ONLY bc I was like dude, I gotta IDK, breathe and you are exhausting me..did the call end. Phrendly did NOT credit me. and I max the fuck outta my rates on this shit. Jamma was all up in this forum then, trying to make sure we were happy and I got my money pretty straight away. I mean I heard all about how he lived in Heber Springs Ar, HS is like Hispanic. Hispanics be taking his job. His doctor wants him to take meds. HS Also, sounds like Hillary. BTW did you know she has a pizza parlor. Like straight up tin foil hat shit. 4.5 hours and I DID NOT get my money. OMFG. I wanted to cry.

I hope you get your money pretty quick girly. I took screenshots like a mother after that shit. And I always check to make sure I get credited bc I sometimes I don't. They are usually quick to respond with in a day or two.
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 09-26-2018 at 12:41 PM. Reason: insulting language removed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NYCbb View Post
    Hey ladies!! I've been on phrendly for a long time but I just found this forum recently. You guys rock ��. I noticed while reading the comments that a lot of people are sick and tired of the inconsistency. Some days it's like dudes are throwing money at you while other days they won't give you a single fucking rose. I have this happening too but I've found a few things that helped dramatically raise my weekly earnings:

1. I stopped fucking around with broke dudes!!!!! Look I'm not rich myself and I understand people don't want to spend a week's pay to see my tits but I'm OVER the guys who expect something for nothing. I used to try to covert these guys into paying customers but all they do is give you their phone number/insta/fb again and again. If a dude refuses to pay you what youre worth, block and move on! That's my opinion at least.

2. I require a "down payment" before I cam nude with dudes now. It took me an embarassingly long time to realize i needed to do this. I had like 5 guys in a row get on cam for 3-4 minutes then quickly hang up. Dudes realize that it's cheaper to see me naked this way than to buy a picture. It's annoying AF because I've gotten dressed/hair/make up/sex toys out/etc for no reason sooooo many times. So now I explain that it costs chocolates for me to turn my camera button availability on. Then it's really easy to weed out the guys who only had $10 to spend anyway and focus on the dudes with cash!

3. I Keep my availability on and say I'm "online" all the time. I think guys scroll through their old chats looking for a green circle to show up because I get way more messages when it's turned on

4. I promote promote promote on weekends!!! You want to be in the top 25 spots to get the newbies signing up over the weekend. I don't think I'd have made good money doing this if I didn't do the promotion ***I'm also doing this around the first and the fifteenth of every month since that's payday for many workers and there's an increase in traffic during those times

5. I keep my prices high because I believe I'm worth top dollar (and you girls are worth it too!!). I used to negotiate with potential customers about price but fuuuuuck that. You guys are right that cheap bitches are kinda ruining things when they send original nudes for free. But honestly.... I think they guys kinda want a girl who's more "expensive." idk... Personally I'm not lowering my prices just because some girls are giving away free titties. I don't give away G rated pictures that much either. Dudes need to understand that the only way they're going to get my attention and KEEP it is to keep the cash flowing lol. I've found implying this doesn't work because so many dudes are dense AF so I just spell it out for them half the time��

Anyway this is just what works for me *personally* ymmv but I hope it's helpful information in at least some way! Good luck everyone ��
    I max out my rates. I ALWAYS only take calls on my phone. I act like Oh, just a girl living alone. and take my time *oh just a shy girl* to show my tits. and point the phone at my tits. I drag that bitch out so fast. And I get dudes wanting to call (at least they USED TO before all the changes) bc i will dirty text them a little, and act all "oh wanna do a call, I've been wanna try it out"

ALWAYS on my phone. Love that we can do that. HAHA. makes it so much harder to IDK show pussy and shit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KLttyKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    All the rules are likely because Phrendly is attempting to placate whichever company processes credit card payments for them. They've done similar things on Niteflirt, cracking down on the words that can be used on profiles and on public nudity because the "dirtier" a site is, the more difficult and expensive it is to get a credit card payment processor. My guess is that, with Phrendly, they are attempting to tap into the sex market without paying for a "high risk" credit card processing account.
    I think it may also because they are an APP. and Google and Apple cracked way the FUCK down on apps. I lot of apps I use have ads (bc I am too cheap to pay for them) and a LOT are showing "phrendly, talk to cuties now"
    Also they are advertising on FB/IG bc they think it will bring more traffic? IDK. but I was promoted several times on their FB. saw more "starts" but not much more traffic. and all dudes wanting to meet IRL. UGH. they are all like super weird creepers. someone up above me quoted me about this app dying and they are riding it out until it hits the skids.

man. I really did star the fuck out of these freaks while I was on the toilet. multitasking and all. now even starring dudes while I take a shit is not a good ROI.

And girls are giving away nudes for 35 cetns WHAT THE HEZELLL? NO bitches. No. charge for that shit. IF IF IF IF they have spent a lot on me, done calls, etc... I will send a nice "oh look I just went to the gym and my tits are so huge and sweaty in this bra" pic. but nothing more. CHARGE FOR EVERYTHING.

MAn, I am seriously working on learning how to create phone apps. And I sure as fuck am not going to have cheap ass 35 cents.

Edit: It took 3 days to hit a $10 payout. I just deleted this app. Noped out. Let me know if it gets good again.
    Last edited by KLttyKat; 09-28-2018 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Deleted this stupid app

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KLttyKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,682 Times in 5,901 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by KLttyKat View Post
    I really did star the fuck out of these freaks while I was on the toilet. multitasking and all. now even starring dudes while I take a shit is not a good ROI.
    I thought that I was the only one who did that! Omg too funny!
    It got so dead for me, that the one and ONLY guy to want a webcam chat, messaged me JUST as I was going into a one on one on my cam site.
    Normally I would ask the guy to wait.
    But, I figured, screw it.
    Ironically, the 2 guys looked very similar. Both rough and tumble Hispanic dudes.
    "Oh, yeah, baby. Fuck me with that uncut dick!"
    Ha ha!

I've grown to hate this site with a passion!
    I think I'm going to delete the app from my phone too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,286 Times in 3,015 Posts

The video chat guys on here are a joke. If you're not naked right away, they either leave right away or jack for 2 minutes and disappear. For this reason I like to hurry up and increase my prices as high as they can go right before a guy video chats me. It's so pointless though, spending all that time putting makeup and a sexy bikini, making sure the lighting is right, just for a measly 2 minutes. Waste of time anymore.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,162 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^ I def agree with the video chat fuckery but I'm riding this one out until it's death bc with all it's faults , this app still keeps me afloat & since I can't cam right now, it's been good to me
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

I'm like two texts away from payout. I haven't used the app in forever.

May the sex work Gods shine down upon me this week, I want a back massage and I don't want to pay for it.

Thanks

Why does my profile now say "pending?" I didn't say anything inappropriate in it and I didn't get any emails from Phrendly about doing anything wrong, so not sure what's going on.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

They never emailed me to change my stuff either, just put it back into private. Something probably needs to be changed in your 4 words, bio or pic.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Averagemess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

^ I had to change up my entire tagline wording in order for it to become "phrendly" again LOL They also unapproved my gif which had been on there since I started in 2017 & slapped the other one on which I'm not too crazy about.

I needed to update my gif anyways though so I look at it as a fire under my ass

"Respect is a dying art"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One of my regulars came back from the grave today. That was a nice surprise.

The only other activity I've had is some rando. I don't think he's going to message back. I think he's run out of $$.

Thanks

I'm honestly just wondering when my gif is gonna get taken down. There seems to be no consistency about what you can and cannot show. Like for fucks sake we're all adults and we can follow rules but not WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE RULES ARE.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NYCbb View Post
    I'm honestly just wondering when my gif is gonna get taken down. There seems to be no consistency about what you can and cannot show. Like for fucks sake we're all adults and we can follow rules but not WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE RULES ARE.
    Ugh right? I want to update my gif but I don't feel like worrying about what's acceptable now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I was skimming thru profiles the other day to see if anyone else had any "forbidden" stuff in their profile & a gif that was no different than my old one & low and behold I found a woman's profile that said kinky in her tagline section & her gif was all cleavage. I had no cleavage really in my old one that got taken down so I dunno how her's is still up?????

"Respect is a dying art"

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    The video chat guys on here are a joke. If you're not naked right away, they either leave right away or jack for 2 minutes and disappear. For this reason I like to hurry up and increase my prices as high as they can go right before a guy video chats me. It's so pointless though, spending all that time putting makeup and a sexy bikini, making sure the lighting is right, just for a measly 2 minutes. Waste of time anymore.
    do it in low light. It's GFE. I act like I don't have a clue what camming is. And I will say, "I don't have make up on, babe" they don't care. I can have a hoodie on and a tank. long as I point it to my tits and SLOWLY take off that hoodie... I was a master at drawing that stuff out. I just am so over the site.
    I should say I USED to do that bc I deleted this app on my phone. If it gets good again, I'll get back into it. But it's not even worth the ROI anymore. Rather look at kitty gifs online while on the can than star dudes now.

Someone said they were *2* texts away from payout. I was the same way the last time. I starred every guy, sent messages to my big spenders that I had sexy pics. just to get those last two texts. Hit payout (I switched to daily when it went to shit) and then deleted that bitch from my phone as soon as I saw I got paid.

NOPED OUT.
    Last edited by KLttyKat; 10-08-2018 at 11:39 AM. Reason: wanted to bitch more about this site :)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to KLttyKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm actually doing "better" this week. Updated my gif and got some more texts. Mostly cheap guys asking for my snap though.

Edit: I was 2 texts away from payout on Oct 1 and now I'm at 65 dollars. Yeah, so that's my ""better.""

31. The Following User Says Thank You to nickyfox For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I was told by the phrendly bot that my beta version of the app was expiring and to download the new version. But when I tried to download it, it said they weren't accepting any more beta users. I sent a message to support and they told me the app is no longer available in the app store. Is this true? Are they getting rid of the app? It was so convenient for me!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,457 Times in 895 Posts

I signed up. Starred guys for two days. Then said eff this. The site just didn’t feel... right. Like I would have to troll and troll and troll for minimal if ANY money, and I just can’t be bothered with that crap. I was actually considering popping back on in case I gave up too quickly, but checking the updates on this thread made me realize I shouldn’t bother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 454 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

ive tried updating my gif and changing my taglines and still crickets i don't even get starred anymore and i used to get starred ALL THE TIME
    Your body is your temple.

Veteran Member Burt Macklin, FBI's Avatar
    Thanks

In /lost, can we have a Days Since Last slider in the advance settings?

Thanks

So people have to be able to run an app. To use this site? Or can it be done on a mobile site?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SillyCat View Post
    So people have to be able to run an app. To use this site? Or can it be done on a mobile site?
    You don't have to use the app. You can just use the site, if you want.