Page 133 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4573

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

  1. #3301
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lucid Dreaming
    Posts
    3,516
    Thanks
    6,525
    Thanked 8,076 Times in 2,618 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I think we can all agree that the algorithm could be improved, and we'd like more exposure all around.

    I have a question for Jamma... what are we supposed to do about the changes with FOSTA/SESTA and Google Drive? Is Google Drive the only way we are allowed to share links? I've had several customers tell me that my videos were immediately taken down between the time I uploaded them and the time they attempted to download them, so I need another way to deliver videos to them.

    Project Maenad (projectmaenad.com) is an adult friendly hosting platform, so they're unaffected by the legislation. Would it be possible to direct my customers to private password-protected videos on their site?

  2. #3302
    Senior Member Scarlett Monroe's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 148 Times in 57 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Is this place good side money? Was wondering because I'm looking for some places for some side money .

  3. #3303
    Featured Member JenniferNorth's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    2,784
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I'm sure Jamma will ignore these posts. But I know there is something fishy going on behind the scenes. It doesn't add up. It makes zero sense. Their algorithm isn't as unbiased and mathematical as they claim. That's obvious.
    I'm glad somebody said something, because I know last year there was an issue with a user going from big bucks to nada. I remember when that went down, and I thought it was all very suspect. I had signed up for the service, but didn't end up working on it; I watched her rise and fall, and then I determined there was something shady, making it not worth getting into.

    I agree, and I'm curious about what is going on. It honestly doesn't make sense, nor does their preference for certain people. Wouldn't you want a lot of girls working and pulling in money, rather than just favoring one?
    Best Threads on SW! Curvy Winona's Camming Bookmarks!

    Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post:


  5. #3304
    Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,724 Times in 1,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferNorth View Post
    I'm glad somebody said something, because I know last year there was an issue with a user going from big bucks to nada. I remember when that went down, and I thought it was all very suspect. I had signed up for the service, but didn't end up working on it; I watched her rise and fall, and then I determined there was something shady, making it not worth getting into.

    I agree, and I'm curious about what is going on. It honestly doesn't make sense, nor does their preference for certain people. Wouldn't you want a lot of girls working and pulling in money, rather than just favoring one?
    I went back through the thread and read through that mess with Jupiter - the rise and fall - and it only fueled my suspicions x100. It is a lesson, don't get overzealous about a few months of great earnings when you're a commission-based salesperson because nothing is guaranteed. If one source of income plummets you need to have another in line that will allow you to pay your bills. You can never rely on one stream. And let's face it, Phrendly isn't going to last forever for anyone. The entire business model is based on a bait-and-switch.

    The sketchy part is that she was booted back so many pages overnight when her best friend who had the same earnings wasn't? This wasn't a gradual decline which would make sense (you average $500/day then drop to $400, soon you're making $200 and then $80, and consequently your placement drops and things slow down to nada), it was overnight. No one offered her a legitimate explanation other than nice, copy-and-paste customer service 101 bullshit answers. How is that logical?

    Now, excuse me ...I have to polish my tinfoil hat and get to work ...I spotted Bigfoot footprints in my backyard! Or maybe there's something more to what I'm saying...

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:


  7. #3305
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,882
    Thanks
    10,064
    Thanked 21,550 Times in 6,008 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    It's obvious to us all that there's favoritism on Phrendly. It's also clear that whatever system that Phrendly uses in choosing who gets to be on the first page doesn't always make any logical sense. The fact that top earners here have gone from making a lot of money to nothing shows that even if we are doing well on Phrendly, there's no guarantee of that continuing unless you are among the certain girls who for whatever reason get special treatment. All you can do is try and hope for the best. That's why I think that it is wise to not rely entirely on income that you earn from Phrendly or on any one income source in general. It's better to have many eggs in your basket so that if one disappears, you have more to fall back on. At any minute one income source could suddenly dry up for no explainable reason or for reasons beyond your control and then what? Phrendly is just a side egg for me. When I'm doing well, I'm happy but I don't expect it to always be that way. I anticipate that some days I might only bring in $10/day but at least that's a little bit of extra cash that I didn't have before. Every extra dollar helps and makes a difference.

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  9. #3306
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 346 Times in 134 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Hey gang:

    Dr. Nogood from Evil Corp here

    With regards to the algorithm, it’s pretty simple. We’re trying to optimize the valuable real estate represented by the highest slots in the presentation of profiles. The contention arises from differing opinions on what “optimize” means. We’re trying to optimize for the long-term good of the community, while it is rational for each provider to optimize for themselves right now.

    Our research has shown that a certain proportion of “new blood” is necessary to keep repeat customers from getting bored and leaving. The downside to having new users occupying prime real estate is that they are unknown quantities. Are they engaging? Will they make promises they have no intention of keeping, just to milk a few customers, to hell with the larger community? Will they respond at all? As you all know, this gig isn’t for everyone and not everyone is good at it.

    Getting the perfect mix of new (but good) phrends versus experienced, positive phrends isn’t easy. Our latest tweak puts too many new, unproven phrends near the top. It’s being fixed.

    Why don’t we just sort by revenue? The problem with that is it favors established phrends who’ve benefitted from occupying prime real estate in the past. This is true even if you look at something like “revenue velocity” or earning per set time period. How do we know that the top earner is really better than someone who, due solely to joining later, is left wallowing on page 63? You don’t, unless you give that poor soul a chance to prove herself.

    If you extend this line of reasoning, you see that the fairest comparison is to judge how successful a phrend is based on how much exposure she has, and then allow her to get that exposure. Something like revenue per “opportunity” (e.g. a profile view). This is the model we’re moving toward, along with a few other factors that ensure people are rewarded for longer, repeat relationships. This is a proxy for how positively other phrends view you. We *all* want our customers to have positive experiences with everyone. Guys on Phrendly simply don’t engage in exclusive relationships. They always try at least a few different phrends, that is unless they have a negative experience early on. It is in no one’s interests to keep such providers near the top.

    It can seem jarring when factors in the algorithm kick in in an attempt to keep the best phrends near the top. For example, if you don’t respond to messages, you’ll find it impossible to be on the first few pages. When people complain of big jumps one way or the other, it really is due to the algorithm. We do not have the ability (or time!) to individually place certain phrends in certain spots.

    Why can’t we be completely transparent about the algorithm? For a number of good reasons, shared by any company who has one (I’ll make a deal: As soon as Google publishes their algorithm, so will we). With sufficient detail in hand, there will be people who will attempt to game the algorithm, in ways that may work for them, but will weaken the larger community. For those who don’t, it’s still a no win situation, because there will be those sure that certain specifics disproportionately affect them negatively, and then we’re either committing to a never-ending process of showing that isn’t true or are open to further allegations of stonewalling or opaqueness.

    Finally, please know that we are rational actors. We know there is no business without you. We are humbled and amazed by the number of fantastic providers we have assembled and are working hard to make the platform successful for you and your phrends. For sure, it is a work in progress, but with your help, we’ll be a solid business partner for many years to come.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:


  11. #3307
    God/dess kortneykay's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In Private Chat Making $
    Posts
    6,025
    Thanks
    13,523
    Thanked 21,802 Times in 4,850 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonflyy View Post
    Work harder than instant replies, losing sleep to respond and star back and interact, making big money, etc like many of them have? When massive page drops (1 to 60, even 200+) happen anyway? Okay.
    I appreciate phrendly as much as the next gal, but it still makes zero sense. It's not about everyone wanting to be on page one, it's the drastic changes that are rarely logical and the frustration not only of that, the lack of any control over an important aspect of your success, but of also receiving fairly copy+paste answers that don't line up with reality when we ask about the issue that's impacting our livelihoods after we've put countless hours into phrendly, being instrumental in its success (phrendly wouldn't be here without the intelligent, beautiful women who've extracted hundreds of thousands, maybe millions.)
    Luckily I have plenty of other streams of income and phrendly isn't that important to me, especially after seeing how some of you all are treated, but I can still acknowledge how strange and unfair the treatment is, why some would be upset by it.
    Now let's see if my gif doesn't get unapproved suddenly. ��
    Yes ma'am WORK HARDER and WORK SMARTER. It's your choice to lose sleep. I get a full 8 every night and we all have the same 24 hours in each day as the next person. This is NF we're talking here, lol. Is anyone surprised at their lack of FUCKS GIVEN? I'm not! Playfair is playfair, lol. Not sure why you guys are waiting for a tiger to change their stripes instead of relying on SELF and having so many eggs that if you do lose placement, money, etc it won't matter because your butt is covered. I just got "let go" from a position I've held for 6 yrs for something petty. So what? I pick up more hours elsewhere, dust off sites I've ignored, and work harder. That's all we can do.

    Phrendly exists not because of US but because NF decided to expand. That's it! We just benefit. They could easily just turn into tinder and let us all go and still be okay because the paid models aren't the only ones getting paid, lol. I personally brought a good 50+ 'phrends' who aren't even sex workers to the platform and they're all doing fine. They don't even know about SW, they just know to log in and wait. You can always promote it and bring your own traffic.

    Countless hours, lack of sleep, frustration- it comes with self-employment. It's part of the job. Same with all of our sites including SM. I get annoyed with it, but I still log in because that's MY choice. It's not a requirement, but a choice.




    Believe In Your Brand



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:


  13. #3308
    Senior Member dragonflyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 93 Times in 39 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    ��
    I've got several strong eggs. Not the point. The point is that essentially telling these women that the problem is just that they aren't working hard enough is absolute BS and insulting at best, especially in the context of the current discussion.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonflyy For This Useful Post:


  15. #3309
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Your Man's Wallet
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 88 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    You're making assumptions that have absolutely no basis. Who are all of these grandiose statements directed towards? My placement is great and I'm doing extremely well on the app as I always have. Even on my worst month I've managed to pull in a few thousand dollars. You can't deny that the algorithm is flawed, and you also can't deny that there are 2 particular users who don't appear to have suffered the same fall back in placement as everyone else. Two users out of how many tens of thousands of women on the app? This isn't a "conspiracy theory" this is a FACT. As you said, the company doesn't care to put the interests of their best earners first. That is exactly what I'm getting at, and when asking Jamma to weigh in with an explanation he doesn't, which not only comes across as evasive but creates distrust between models and staff. I can't think of anyone who would "care" enough about Phrendly to disregard more stable sources of income and treat it as anything more than a side egg.

    This thread exists because the app wants feedback and interaction with the models. For over a year now, posters have been saying the exact same things as I'm saying now, and staff has never addressed it. No, there probably isn't anything that can be done about it and maybe staff will never be 100% honest about these concerns, but it's worth discussing. It's worth bringing to their attention. If nearly everyone is unsatisfied with the algorithm, then something needs to be changed. If people on Pages 1-3 are supposedly getting the majority of the traffic as Jamma claims, then there is an issue that must be rectified. It's obviously a burning question for many. As for your comment, "and if you really care that much, please run along and startup your own company." LOL! You should be a comedian, but I'm not sure how that statement was helpful or constructive to the conversation.

    Flaws and all, I am incredibly grateful for the app and the extra income it has provided me. Even if it ever got to the point where I'm making $10/day off of it, that's still something at the end of the month. However, I see some serious problems with the infrastructure and everyone deserves better than that. Everyone should have a fair chance at succeeding, and letting the app's strongest hustlers fizzle out is questionable to say the least. In order for this app to thrive, changes need to be made. That's undeniable.
    And writing "dissertations" and relentlessly "complaining" apparently isn't going to make your former placements, ranks or money magically return. Ever heard of Aesop's fables, specifically the one about the grasshopper and the ants. lol I suggest you thoroughly read it and plan accordingly....

    Fortunately for you, opinions are like anuses...everyone has one. Thus, we can agree to disagree....

  16. #3310
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Darkside Of The Moon
    Posts
    10,398
    Thanks
    11,232
    Thanked 24,118 Times in 6,717 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    And the Phrendly money machine keeps on churning

    I gotta say that this the most Ive ever heard a rep from this company say on an open forum. But I suspect that many of you here in this very thread built Phrendly up to what they are today. And they must realize this hence the reason they havent yet abondoned the thread. So if you're disgruntled and displeased with the platform, keep speaking up while they're paying attention. Its not like NF where they delete topics because someone says too much.
    "SHOW FEET BB!" - Larys Strong

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  18. #3311
    Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,724 Times in 1,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by JayzGirl View Post
    And writing "dissertations" and relentlessly "complaining" apparently isn't going to make your former placements, ranks or money magically return. Ever heard of Aesop's fables, specifically the one about the grasshopper and the ants. lol I suggest you thoroughly read it and plan accordingly....

    Fortunately for you, opinions are like anuses...everyone has one. Thus, we can agree to disagree....
    Where was it lost upon you when I mentioned that my placement and money from Phrendly are both phenomenal? I noticed a flaw in the algorithm, pointed it out, and lo and behold - we received a more detailed answer. Aesop's Fables?!?! My, aren't you so cultured! It's nice to know you've finished the 2nd grade. But yet something as simple as reading and comprehending the context of a post on a thread is too much for you. Fascinating!

    Fortunately for you, I have more productive ways to spend my time than arguing with a stranger on the internet and apparently you have Greek fables to read. So, let's move along now...

  19. #3312
    Veteran Member katydiamond123's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Location
    North America/European background
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 286 Times in 163 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Smiley Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    GOTH BARBIE POSTED ABOVE:
    <<<How could I have them promote me in their advertising all over fb & other apps? I'm steppin up my game on here. I miss last years's earnings ugh. Still do ok on here, but nothing like I was last year sadly.Then again I haven't made or changed my gif in a year haha.>>>>>


    I don't think that's the answer (change your GIF or answer your texts is an excuse Phrendly gave some girls who wrote support when they stopped getting stars and messages for no reason they could determine after earning $500 to $800 a week) although it's good to change things up for clients if you send them pics when texting. But on Phrendly there are about 4 girls always on Page 1 that have never ever changed their photo or what they say in their profile. And they got moved back up after the recent demotion in the past week.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 04-04-2018 at 04:09 PM.

  20. #3313
    Veteran Member katydiamond123's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Location
    North America/European background
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 286 Times in 163 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Smiley Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Also i thought you weren't allowed to work if you lived in Europe, yet Seashell is working on here and she is in Europe now. Maybe because she was a "Featured Phrend" and in their advertising and has never gone past page 15 in spite of her saying she barely logs in or devotes much time here anymore because of the time difference and other sites she works on. What keeps her on Page 15 then??? Is the algorithm programmed without favoritism? I highly doubt it!!!

    I was sent the Favorite Phrend email too and signed up. (not much is said about it in this thread by the girls who are in it) And I have been on about Page 30 + for a long time. ( i text only and some phone)
    They said they lost my form so I sent them a screenshot. They said it was too late. To their credit the girl at support emailed that she got me in but to change my profile but she wasn't sure what needed to be changed. (and I had previously asked if I needed to change anything when i got the email and was told no) I didn't see her email for a long time it got buried in my other email and I didn't really expect a reply from them so I have no idea if I was ever considered or not. I doubt it.Opting in doesn't mean they will use you. It said they were going to charge for spots afterward and the featured Phrends had first choice to do it, that's why i signed up. It stated if you didn't want to pay you could opt out at that point.

    So to go from sending me that to moving me to Page 133 when nothing has changed for me, baffles me. I have been in the adult industry long enough that I can try something new if I need more money
    like camming. I don't need money at all if it comes down to that, this is an extra savings goal I had for something that isn't 100% necessary. Someone pays the bills. I enjoy working though I hate being bored,
    But most sites if you work hard you can do better.

    What people aren't understanding is why not this one? Why do you get demoted and told all kinds of untruths about algorithms did it!! (the algorithm is programmed by the staff and owners...the algorithm IS PHRENDLY!!) Does it give you an expiry date?? And why doesn't it if you move to Europe?? makes no sense.

    What happened to Play Fair Phrendly which was on some very early emails i received .
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 04-04-2018 at 07:45 PM. Reason: made the font regular size because it got changed by mistake when I used the underline button too

  21. #3314
    Veteran Member katydiamond123's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Location
    North America/European background
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 286 Times in 163 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Smiley Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    And the Phrendly money machine keeps on churning

    I gotta say that this the most Ive ever heard a rep from this company say on an open forum. But I suspect that many of you here in this very thread built Phrendly up to what they are today. And they must realize this hence the reason they havent yet abondoned the thread. So if you're disgruntled and displeased with the platform, keep speaking up while they're paying attention. Its not like NF where they delete topics because someone says too much.

    I have read a lot of things you've written online and you are very logical!! Thanks for your opinion!!

  22. #3315
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 346 Times in 134 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    How could I have them promote me in their advertising all over fb & other apps? I'm steppin up my game on here. I miss last years's earnings ugh. Still do ok on here, but nothing like I was last year sadly.Then again I haven't made or changed my gif in a year haha.
    Send me a PM with your Phrendly details and I'll pass it along to our marketing department. Goes for anyone else interested.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamma For This Useful Post:


  24. #3316
    Featured Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,419
    Thanks
    3,893
    Thanked 3,922 Times in 1,219 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I don't get why everyone is blasting members of this sites business? Especially if you know there is a rep on here and you think they are petty and corrupt? I thought phrendly was a scam and quit it pretty quick. I totally get why everyone is pissed but let's think of our peers here.

    As mentioned earlier in the thead, I have a feeling the chargebacks being a factor of lost placement maybe the most logical reason for people suddenly dropping. I can imagine a lot of chargebacks in general with this site, and it corresponds that the more you quickly earn the more chargebacks. But this is only theorizing.

    Other sites make you pay for high placement, others it is only based on earnings making the top always stay on top, other's don't tell you shit. They obviously have favorites but they have no reason to be transparent with you. What matters to them is if they are making money not who is making it.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  26. #3317
    Veteran Member katydiamond123's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Location
    North America/European background
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 286 Times in 163 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    Hey gang:

    Dr. Nogood from Evil Corp here

    With regards to the algorithm, it’s pretty simple. We’re trying to optimize the valuable real estate represented by the highest slots in the presentation of profiles. The contention arises from differing opinions on what “optimize” means. We’re trying to optimize for the long-term good of the community, while it is rational for each provider to optimize for themselves right now.

    Our research has shown that a certain proportion of “new blood” is necessary to keep repeat customers from getting bored and leaving. The downside to having new users occupying prime real estate is that they are unknown quantities. Are they engaging? Will they make promises they have no intention of keeping, just to milk a few customers, to hell with the larger community? Will they respond at all? As you all know, this gig isn’t for everyone and not everyone is good at it.

    Getting the perfect mix of new (but good) phrends versus experienced, positive phrends isn’t easy. Our latest tweak puts too many new, unproven phrends near the top. It’s being fixed.

    Why don’t we just sort by revenue? The problem with that is it favors established phrends who’ve benefitted from occupying prime real estate in the past. This is true even if you look at something like “revenue velocity” or earning per set time period. How do we know that the top earner is really better than someone who, due solely to joining later, is left wallowing on page 63? You don’t, unless you give that poor soul a chance to prove herself.

    If you extend this line of reasoning, you see that the fairest comparison is to judge how successful a phrend is based on how much exposure she has, and then allow her to get that exposure. Something like revenue per “opportunity” (e.g. a profile view). This is the model we’re moving toward, along with a few other factors that ensure people are rewarded for longer, repeat relationships. This is a proxy for how positively other phrends view you. We *all* want our customers to have positive experiences with everyone. Guys on Phrendly simply don’t engage in exclusive relationships. They always try at least a few different phrends, that is unless they have a negative experience early on. It is in no one’s interests to keep such providers near the top.

    It can seem jarring when factors in the algorithm kick in in an attempt to keep the best phrends near the top. For example, if you don’t respond to messages, you’ll find it impossible to be on the first few pages. When people complain of big jumps one way or the other, it really is due to the algorithm. We do not have the ability (or time!) to individually place certain phrends in certain spots.

    Why can’t we be completely transparent about the algorithm? For a number of good reasons, shared by any company who has one (I’ll make a deal: As soon as Google publishes their algorithm, so will we). With sufficient detail in hand, there will be people who will attempt to game the algorithm, in ways that may work for them, but will weaken the larger community. For those who don’t, it’s still a no win situation, because there will be those sure that certain specifics disproportionately affect them negatively, and then we’re either committing to a never-ending process of showing that isn’t true or are open to further allegations of stonewalling or opaqueness.

    Finally, please know that we are rational actors. We know there is no business without you. We are humbled and amazed by the number of fantastic providers we have assembled and are working hard to make the platform successful for you and your phrends. For sure, it is a work in progress, but with your help, we’ll be a solid business partner for many years to come.


    I'll direct this to you personally. Thank you for acknowledging the hard work of so many women. We appreciate that part of your post. I think you have amazing women/trans on your site too.

    Then please Play Fair Phrendly and the Phrendly algorithm. There are a lot of people who advertised your brand, put in a lot of hours and if some did it to benefit their own earnings, it still benefited everyone on the site and it was their time and effort. I got a message from a client who had entered the site from another girl's ad and stayed to talk to me, so everyone wins.

    Its human nature to want to succeed. It's hard to do that when people are demoted with no explanation. You obviously feel you don't owe anyone anything and that's fine The Algorithm is Phrendly. So yes you can move people around. We have watched the algorithm do different things as you adjusted it recently.

    Maybe you should have a lottery or make people pay for placement. At least you will see who is really invested in their job then. Noone is going to pay to work and do a bad job. If they do then you can still move them to the bottom!!

    I wish you luck with your decisions.
    Last edited by katydiamond123; 04-04-2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: spelling

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:


  28. #3318
    Veteran Member katydiamond123's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Location
    North America/European background
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 286 Times in 163 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by JayzGirl View Post
    And writing "dissertations" and relentlessly "complaining" apparently isn't going to make your former placements, ranks or money magically return. Ever heard of Aesop's fables, specifically the one about the grasshopper and the ants. lol I suggest you thoroughly read it and plan accordingly....

    Fortunately for you, opinions are like anuses...everyone has one. Thus, we can agree to disagree....

    Her money and rank isn't suffering. I think you are mixing her up with MONEYEYES who got demoted after making $10K a month. She hasn't posted here in over a week. So this is pointless. The girl
    you are writing this to was on Page 1 the day she wrote her posts and made $300 on the Easter weekend too, she's not suffering monetarily, she just didn't like the unfairness she saw. She saw people
    being put up over 63 pages after being put down while others stayed there. She was wondering why since she knew they weren't a big earner.

    Women should support each other! It's too bad there are always the few who don't. I want women to do well regardless of whether I know them or not or who they are. All women deserve it. If they supported
    each other more, the world would be a much better place!!! Sites like Phrendly foster this instead of having women help each other succeed. It is possible to do these jobs and be in competition and still support the
    other women.

    I saw this type of thing when I owned my business and other than giving a rational opinion on something, personal attacks don't serve any purpose. Not all women can get along but have you ever met
    any of these women in person so that you know who or what exactly you are attacking. IF you don't like what she said, it's free speech. That's all. Everyone can give their opinion without singling out one person
    and attacking him/her.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:


  30. #3319
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Your Man's Wallet
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 88 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Her money and rank isn't suffering. I think you are mixing her up with MONEYEYES who got demoted after making $10K a month. She hasn't posted here in over a week. So this is pointless. The girl
    you are writing this to was on Page 1 the day she wrote her posts and made $300 on the Easter weekend too, she's not suffering monetarily, she just didn't like the unfairness she saw. She saw people
    being put up over 63 pages after being put down while others stayed there. She was wondering why since she knew they weren't a big earner.

    Women should support each other! It's too bad there are always the few who don't. I want women to do well regardless of whether I know them or not or who they are. All women deserve it. If they supported
    each other more, the world would be a much better place!!! Sites like Phrendly foster this instead of having women help each other succeed. It is possible to do these jobs and be in competition and still support the
    other women.

    I saw this type of thing when I owned my business and other than giving a rational opinion on something, personal attacks don't serve any purpose. Not all women can get along but have you ever met
    any of these women in person so that you know who or what exactly you are attacking. IF you don't like what she said, it's free speech. That's all. Everyone can give their opinion without singling out one person
    and attacking him/her.
    You've got to be kidding me. "We should support other women" but yet you're in this thread calling out Seashell??!! That TOTALLY invalidates anything that previously made sense in your former post(s). Funny as hell!

  31. #3320
    Veteran Member katydiamond123's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Location
    North America/European background
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 286 Times in 163 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Smiley Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by JayzGirl View Post
    You've got to be kidding me. "We should support other women" but yet you're in this thread calling out Seashell??!! That TOTALLY invalidates anything that previously made sense in your former post(s). Funny as hell!
    Yes, I expected a comment from you. LOL I thought you were busy reading Greek fables. ( you need to chill)


    I'm not calling anyone out. My posts are directed at Phrendly's algorithms. I have no issue with Seashell as i've never even spoken to her, only read her posts. But, I don't understand why some people on here say they aren't interested in working on Phrendly and are so busy on other sites and then are on a higher placement like that. I think the spots should be given to people who actually care and work everyday. But that is just my opinion. Once again it shows the algorithm is flawed.[U][/U

  32. #3321
    Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,724 Times in 1,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    I'll direct this to you personally. Thank you for acknowledging the hard work of so many women. We appreciate that part of your post. I think you have amazing women/trans on your site too.

    Then please Play Fair Phrendly and the Phrendly algorithm. There are a lot of people who advertised your brand, put in a lot of hours and if some did it to benefit their own earnings, it still benefited everyone on the site and it was their time and effort. I got a message from a client who had entered the site from another girl's ad and stayed to talk to me, so everyone wins.

    Its human nature to want to succeed. It's hard to do that when people are demoted with no explanation. You obviously feel you don't owe anyone anything and that's fine The Algorithm is Phrendly. So yes you can move people around. We have watched the algorithm do different things as you adjusted it recently.

    Maybe you should have a lottery or make people pay for placement. At least you will see who is really invested in their job then. Noone is going to pay to work and do a bad job. If they do then you can still move them to the bottom!!

    I wish you luck with your decisions.
    I agree Phrendly should take after NiteFlirt and allow the opportunity to pay for prime real estate. I would gladly pay $30, $50, a day to have a guaranteed spot on the first page and of course this would help keep the "best phrends" who are most serious about their job and providing a fun/sexy/engaging experience for the customer at the top. You wouldn't make that sort of investment if you didn't think you could make it back. I don't think this should be offered to a few select people, it should be offered to everyone. Again, I think this would separate the wheat from the chaff. If you're really serious about the app and making the most of it, you wouldn't mind making the investment.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:


  34. #3322
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lucid Dreaming
    Posts
    3,516
    Thanks
    6,525
    Thanked 8,076 Times in 2,618 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    It's almost 4am here (in Europe) and I wish I wasn't addicted to this freaking forum. lol. Katy, why are you so offended by my posts? I really don't understand where this is coming from.

    I haven't asked Phrendly specifically about my location, but I'm a native born US citizen and that is all that most sites legally want. American sites need American employees for legal and tax reasons.

    I never said I *didn't* go past page 15. Maybe I was on page 999 when I didn't log in for a while. Truthfully, I don't always check. You have no idea how much money I make or how much time I spend on this site. I mentioned a couple of things and you overanalyzed it, then used it as an argument to what, out my location to Phrendly? Wtf? Chill out. That's the main problem I had when I initially replied to trustfundkiller's post... she was talking about how other girls were being demoted and promoted with nothing but speculation. IMO, it made this thread feel like a toxic environment. You seem to think I'm jealous of other people, or I want the algorithm to put me ahead of girls who work harder than me. I don't give a fuck what other people make on any site. You jumped to conclusions, defended and attacked people with just as much speculation. I'm not about to go into how much I make and how many hours I've dedicated to Phrendly at all hours of the night (because EUROPE I'm in EUROPE Phrendly are you listening), because doing that feels petty and I don't think I should be grilled about it. Maybe the girls on Phrendly's first page actually deserve to be there.

    This thread is my little Phrendly haven, and it is the only one I know of on the internet. I apologize if I added fuel to the fire when I posted about accepting the damn algorithm. I hope we can be mature adults who get back to discussing unsolicited dick pics and making bank.
    Last edited by seashell; 04-04-2018 at 07:05 PM.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:


  36. #3323
    Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    4,123
    Thanked 4,724 Times in 1,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I also liked another user's suggestion (can't remember who recommended this) of having a page where we can see analytics and other information that help us gauge how well we are doing in terms of user engagement and "revenue per opportunity" or a chart to show us whether our placement is on the upswing or downswing. Basically something that will give us feedback so we know how we're performing and which areas we need to work on.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:


  38. #3324
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lucid Dreaming
    Posts
    3,516
    Thanks
    6,525
    Thanked 8,076 Times in 2,618 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    Yes, I expected a comment from you. LOL I thought you were busy reading Greek fables. ( you need to chill)


    I'm not calling anyone out. My posts are directed at Phrendly's algorithms. I have no issue with Seashell as i've never even spoken to her, only read her posts. But, I don't understand why some people on here say they aren't interested in working on Phrendly and are so busy on other sites and then are on a higher placement like that. I think the spots should be given to people who actually care and work everyday. But that is just my opinion. Once again it shows the algorithm is flawed.[U][/U
    How are you not calling me out when you literally posted about me with a large underlined font, a bunch of exclamation points? For crying out loud. Just own it.

    I told you I agreed to disagree and I shut my mouth because I saw you were offended. I am trying to be polite with you. If you don't want to return the favor, that's on you.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:


  40. #3325
    Senior Member dragonflyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 93 Times in 39 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    How are you not calling me out when you literally posted about me with a large underlined font, a bunch of exclamation points? For crying out loud. Just own it.

    I told you I agreed to disagree and I shut my mouth because I saw you were offended. I am trying to be polite with you. If you don't want to return the favor, that's on you.
    Using your circumstances (based on what you personally have shared) as an example regarding nonsensical placement has literally zero to do with "calling you out" for.. whatever you think you were called out on..?. It's weird to take it so personally.

Similar Threads

  1. When is GFE a little *too* GFE?
    By askav in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. GFE
    By R19 in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:54 AM
  3. GFE
    By R19 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. Gfe
    By MrFungus420 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 11:43 AM
  5. Gfe
    By greenidlady1 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •