Page 172 of 182 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4535

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

does anyone know why phrendy isn't available on an iphone anymore?

Thanks
    Thanked 20,311 Times in 5,790 Posts

I'm still not getting any alerts and I'm constantly on my phone lately. I don't know what it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

<<<<
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyeyes View Post
    But most people don’t actually log in and out every time they use an app, for example I have my search set for the full age range in order to star everyone 18-99, the sliders remain at my chosen setting everyday. The only time it has reset is when I’ve deleted the entire app and then re-added it in order to clean space in my phone as the app takes up a lot of space the more you use it. (Since the app isn’t in the App Store right now I wouldn’t recommend deleting it right now though).

Whats your reason to ever log out of the app? If you’re logged out you won’t receive notifications and respond quick enough so no wonder your score won’t be good?
    >>>>>>

A lot of my clients log in and out especially if they are using it on their phone one time, a computer at work another time. And a lot of them are married/have gfs so can't stay logged in. I've had some make entirely new accounts for that reason. They had to delete the old one. And the age resets to the default everytime you refresh the page. Mine never stays at 18-99 if i set it at that to view women's profiles, I tried it on 3 browsers. You are very unusual if yours does. Which browser do you use? It always goes back to 26-45 which is the range it picked for me at the beginning when i'm viewing women to see what spot I'm in.

How can you compare what a 26 yr old earns to a 45 yr old???? there is over 21 years there. Then they have a lot of overlapped groups like 31-40, etc. Why? The app is favorable to the young people definitely. The 26 - 31 yr olds have the top percentile score in the group mine is set to I'm guessing.

I've seen some older people do well but only when they are new. After that they change their age, like someone who was constantly on page 1 just did, then their photos, like she just did, then they might leave for a bit and come back, as a few people did. Once you are no longer new you won't do as well no matter what age you are.

Also anyone can download the app if they get the link from someone who has it and they install Test flight on their iphone. If you have it and buy a new phone before the fall you will have to reinstall it that way. Or if Phrendly has emailed you the link. If anyone needs it they email every new update to me so i'd be happy to give you the most current version. They expire after a few months as most test versions do. (they do send information from the app to Phrendly though so if you like your privacy 100% don't use it. It's mostly technical data they download, but we don't really know if that is all or not)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    does anyone know why phrendy isn't available on an iphone anymore?

They made a new app and added things to it and are improving it. When you make an app it goes through a beta testing period and that's where the Phrendly app is now.

You can download the test versions from the appstore. Write to support and ask them to send you the link. You will have to download the Test flight app too to be able to
    install the Phrendly beta app.

See my post above for more info. on it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    They made a new app and added things to it and are improving it. When you make an app it goes through a beta testing period and that's where the Phrendly app is now.

You can download the test versions from the appstore. Write to support and ask them to send you the link. You will have to download the Test flight app too to be able to
    install the Phrendly beta app.

See my post above for more info. on it.
    Reason I was asking is because I just bought an ipad Saturday and I was thinking about switching to an iphone too but when I look in the app store and didn't seen phrendly I changed my mind. Ive always had an android phone and I have the phrendly app on my samsung s10 now.

Is the app for iphone better then the app available in the google play store?
    Last edited by Girly_Girl; 06-17-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I see others mentioning not getting alerts. I just had to restart my Chrome as all of a sudden there was no noise when I was getting a message.

The issue must be on their end even though I'm on a PC & you guys are on mobile.

Question - how much do we get when they send us pics?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    I see others mentioning not getting alerts. I just had to restart my Chrome as all of a sudden there was no noise when I was getting a message.

The issue must be on their end even though I'm on a PC & you guys are on mobile.

A pic isn't different from any other message.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 Times in 1,141 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

$0.35 like every other text so if you're sending nudes or anything risqué be sure to ask for a gift first.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 Times in 1,141 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Does "Darn! This person is not reachable" ALWAYS mean that the person blocked you? Or is it possible they just closed their account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

how much is everyone charging for custom pictures? Say like for just one and for sets?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry if I missed this somewhere - but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change my prices?? I looked on the app and also on desktop and can't find it. It's set really low now so I've gotta fix that lol.

Thanks ladies

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SadistPrincess View Post
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere - but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change my prices?? I looked on the app and also on desktop and can't find it. It's set really low now so I've gotta fix that lol.

Thanks ladies
    In the app, it's under "Payout Info" which you can find by clicking on Settings (the gear icon on the bottom right), then "View More Options" (which is right at the bottom of the settings screen), then "Payout Info" (the sixth option from the top).

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

So I haven't lived in the US since I was 14 y/o & a few years ago I lived in Vegas, but didn't get out much.

Every time I look at the pics of these guys they almost ALL look very very old even if they are young. An 18 y/o can look like he's in his late 20's. WOW.

Even if you are in your 40's you shouldn't look like you are 60. Geeze.

I know that by & large (please don't take offense) Canadians are more attractive than Americans (even a guy once told me this years ago although I already knew this), but I'm just wondering what you gals think about the look of the guys on Phrendly. Are they the normal average look for guys in the US?

I know a tons of them have beards which always makes you look older, but it's not just that. They look VERY rough.

Could be the smoking or drinking which of course ages you, but I don't know.

I also think it's b/c of all the toxins/poisoins in the US which makes me NOT want to return to the US due to health reasons & obviously I don't want to age quickly.

Canada has some toxins, but compared to the US which is a manufacturing country that spews tons of pollutants, they glyphosate, the water is VERY VERY bad, then there's the chemtrails, & now 5G. Geeze

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,352 Times in 4,723 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

So I haven't lived in the US since I was 14 y/o & a few years ago I lived in Vegas, but didn't get out much.

Every time I look at the pics of these guys they almost ALL look very very old even if they are young. An 18 y/o can look like he's in his late 20's. WOW.

I know that by & large (please don't take offense) Canadians are more attractive than Americans (even a guy once told me this years ago although I already knew this), but I'm just wondering what you gals think about the look of the guys on Phrendly. Are they the normal average look for guys in the US?

I know a tons of them have beards which always makes you look older, but it's not just that. They look VERY rough.

I also think it's b/c of all the toxins/poisoins in the US which makes me NOT want to return to the US due to health reasons & obviously I don't want to age quickly.

Canada has some toxins, but compared to the US which is a manufacturing country that spews tons of pollutants, they glyphosate, the water is VERY VERY bad, then there's the chemtrails, & now 5G. Geeze
    I've been to Canada 15x and though the men dress better... Yeah... As someone who is currently traveling internationally (and this may be biased), Americans still look more physically attractive, to me facially. We just dress sloppy. Of course since traveling I can appreciate the beauty of different cultures and men. International cities bring in all sorts so I agree, Canada has some hot men but J guess I still think Americans look better facially.

To answer your questions, I'm not on phrendly to judge how attractive the men are. I barely even look at them, just the star next to their faces. I'm solely on phrendly and all apps for the money. I don't care if they're old, young, polluted, or hot. Are they giving me money?????

Believe In Your Brand

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    I've been to Canada 15x and though the men dress better... Yeah... As someone who is currently traveling internationally (and this may be biased), Americans still look more physically attractive, to me facially. We just dress sloppy. Of course since traveling I can appreciate the beauty of different cultures and men. International cities bring in all sorts so I agree, Canada has some hot men but J guess I still think Americans look better facially.

To answer your questions, I'm not on phrendly to judge how attractive the men are. I barely even look at them, just the star next to their faces. I'm solely on phrendly and all apps for the money. I don't care if they're old, young, polluted, or hot. Are they giving me money?????
    This wasn't about money, it was a general question about age vs how a person looks.

We'll just agree to disagree.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I guess you're opening a topic of conversation that is irrelevant to the usage of Phrendly since it's about money so the fact the men for the most part are truly the bottom scrapes of the barrel is neither here nor there. That said, the sheer amount of crazy level fug on phrendly still surprises me to this day, and the fact there are SO MANY of them out there Actually trying or thinking they have a chance to find any woman (let alone an attractive woman) that would be interested in them .... shocking.

I've no strong opinion on whether the US has an unusual amount of extra ugly people (men and women) but it would certainly seem that way if scrolling through the male and female sections of phrendly. Phrendly might not be the best cross section of the population though lol But pollutants, hormones in the water and all the shit in the food is definitely something you're not the first person I've heard quoted as reasons Americans are ugly and the women look masculine etc.

In spite of all that I have quite a few young cuties on phrendly who I talk to regularly, and a fair few who come through for a while amongst all the heinous inbreds and then quit - but as I said at the start, I couldn't care less about what they look like, they have a dollar value. And besides, there are lots of these unattractive guys who are nice and fun to talk to so that kind of works out given Phrendly is not about meeting.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneyeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,775 Times in 6,609 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Hey y'all let's stay away from generalized, misinformed rhetoric regarding beauty standards and nationality. It's irrelevant to this thread.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I downloaded Phrendly a few days ago and literally no one has messaged me, but I got starred by a dude whose profile says that *he* is looking to get paid and will do anything you want. Are there guys making money off this app?

Also, is the traffic dead nowadays or am I just ugly? I feel stupid for waiting so long to download it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWithHorns View Post
    Also, is the traffic dead nowadays or am I just ugly? I feel stupid for waiting so long to download it.
    I've never been particularly successful on Phrendly. In 2017, I made $1700. In 2018, I made $700. In 2019, I've made $40 so far. For me, it's almost completely dead and has been a steady decline since about 6 months after launch.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,311 Times in 5,790 Posts

I was sitting at under $10 for like 2 months now. I finally reached that $10 minimum yesterday and again today. I'm not getting my hopes up yet on Phrendly making a comeback.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,159 Times in 2,227 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

It's become crazy oversaturated in the last year & a half sadly. I can't even afford to bid anymore bc I don't get messages like I used to & I refuse to pay for bidding out of my own pocket. The few regs I do have left thankfully make it worth it to hop on when I need the quick cash for food, gas, shopping whatever.

I've also noticed a lot of the higher earners complaining about the lack of high spenders on there dying out. maybe it will come back like before but who knows.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

33. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was making bank on this site. And then poof.
    I have a couple regulars that message me here and there, and I do still bid at night.
    I know there's some traffic, but there is no way in hell I'm paying more then 3.00 bucks to be on the front page.
    the traffic isn't there for that.
    I remember last year I would get hundreds of clicks and make hundreds of dollars a day, and now if it's a good day it'll be like 50-80 clicks. Bad day like 20.
    And it's mostly dude's who don't know they have to pay.
    I have like an 85% customer retention rate but most of the guys who message me dip once they run out of free sips.
    So I have no idea how they get that number.

meh, if I didn't know better I would have stopped bidding all together.
    But I still have hope that it will pick up again and I don't want my lvs all fucked.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPoundCake For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    I've never been particularly successful on Phrendly. In 2017, I made $1700. In 2018, I made $700. In 2019, I've made $40 so far. For me, it's almost completely dead and has been a steady decline since about 6 months after launch.
    Same here.

I just had a guy tell me he wanted to video, I got ALL dressed, then he asks how much it is, when I tell him how to see, he says he can't afford it.

JFC.

Then he wants a pic. I said send me a gift bb & he disappears & blocks me LOL

I've actually made more in the last several months than in the whole previous year, but that's still only around $100.

Quote Originally Posted by moneyeyes View Post
    I guess you're opening a topic of conversation that is irrelevant to the usage of Phrendly since it's about money so the fact the men for the most part are truly the bottom scrapes of the barrel is neither here nor there. That said, the sheer amount of crazy level fug on phrendly still surprises me to this day, and the fact there are SO MANY of them out there Actually trying or thinking they have a chance to find any woman (let alone an attractive woman) that would be interested in them .... shocking.

I've no strong opinion on whether the US has an unusual amount of extra ugly people (men and women) but it would certainly seem that way if scrolling through the male and female sections of phrendly. Phrendly might not be the best cross section of the population though lol But pollutants, hormones in the water and all the shit in the food is definitely something you're not the first person I've heard quoted as reasons Americans are ugly and the women look masculine etc.

In spite of all that I have quite a few young cuties on phrendly who I talk to regularly, and a fair few who come through for a while amongst all the heinous inbreds and then quit - but as I said at the start, I couldn't care less about what they look like, they have a dollar value. And besides, there are lots of these unattractive guys who are nice and fun to talk to so that kind of works out given Phrendly is not about meeting.
    That's all I wanted to know, is whether this is the typical type of guy in the US or is it just Phrendly.

When camming & I could see the guys (lots of times you can't) most didn't look like the ones on Phrendly, so I was just wondering.

Thanks for your opinion.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

JFC, twice now I respond back to a guy a few hours later, & I assume he's blocked me since it won't go thru. These guys on this site are TERRIBLE.

Why, b/c I didn't respond the MINUTE they texted me?

Like they think that we are here just waiting for them every single sec of the day?

And one time a week or so ago just as I was about to go on cam with the guy, my computer locked up & I couldn't type. By the time I rebooted & was back like what, 3-5 mins. later, the guy had blocked me.

Anyone else having these issues with these guys?

I would thik that guys who know they ARE paying for company would be way more insecure & pissed off if we don't respond right away, but it's the exact opposite. My other site's guys understand these things happen, & I don't think I've ever been blocked b/c of it. They may disappear thinking I've ghosted them when I haven't, but I've never been blocked.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,444 Times in 1,479 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I'd almost forgotten I was on here but I logged in to the website to find a handful of messages guys had sent none of which ever came to my phone.