Page 173 of 184 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 4584

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

  1. #4301
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,098
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked 648 Times in 370 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I'd almost forgotten I was on here but I logged in to the website to find a handful of messages guys had sent none of which ever came to my phone.
    Damm, that sucks.

    Did you report it to them?

    I have a bug that I ALWAYS get & of course when I reported it, they said I'm the only one who's ever said this.

    I use Chrome (desktop) & every time I'm in the middle of messaging with the guy & he stops, it shows he's about to write something, but never does.

    After 20 minutes go by, I refresh & that message telling me he's writing something disappears.

    I haven't tried it on Fx yet to see if it also does that, but this has happened to me for over a year now.

    Anyone else have this issue?

  2. #4302
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Damm, that sucks.

    Did you report it to them?

    I have a bug that I ALWAYS get & of course when I reported it, they said I'm the only one who's ever said this.

    I use Chrome (desktop) & every time I'm in the middle of messaging with the guy & he stops, it shows he's about to write something, but never does.

    After 20 minutes go by, I refresh & that message telling me he's writing something disappears.

    I haven't tried it on Fx yet to see if it also does that, but this has happened to me for over a year now.

    Anyone else have this issue?
    This has been happening to me for a long time now. They told me to just refresh the page. I shouldn't have to. Shit should work correctly.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alleykat217 For This Useful Post:


  4. #4303
    Featured Member ravenskyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,576
    Thanks
    5,003
    Thanked 4,245 Times in 1,142 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    This site is dead. This time last year, I was making $100+ a day. Now, it can take 3 weeks before I make $10 for payout. Lmao.

    And I noticed that Jamma's ass never came back. Hmmm...

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:


  6. #4304
    Member
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 45 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post
    This has been happening to me for a long time now. They told me to just refresh the page. I shouldn't have to. Shit should work correctly.

    Yeah that's been happening for forever, likewise I think guys experience the same thing so they won't write you back as fast if you say something and just stay in the window, I don't know this for a fact but I quickly click between chat windows after I send a comment so on their end they don't see the "typing" thing when I'm not typing.

  7. #4305
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyeyes View Post
    Yeah that's been happening for forever, likewise I think guys experience the same thing so they won't write you back as fast if you say something and just stay in the window, I don't know this for a fact but I quickly click between chat windows after I send a comment so on their end they don't see the "typing" thing when I'm not typing.
    That DOES make sense. I never thought of them thinking "well, she's writing more so let me not write back just yet".

  8. #4306
    Featured Member chloemay's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    2,756
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 562 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Is there a way to have the notifications only come to my phone when someone has sent a message to me or wants to set up a cam or phone call, but DISABLE when it is just that I've been starred? The phone is already going off all the time and that notification is unneeded (by me anyway). Thanks!

    PinkGeisha: "NOTHING IMPRESSES A CAMMODEL MORE THAN A GUY THAT LETS HIS MONEY DO THE TALKING"


  9. #4307
    Member
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 45 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by chloemay View Post
    Is there a way to have the notifications only come to my phone when someone has sent a message to me or wants to set up a cam or phone call, but DISABLE when it is just that I've been starred? The phone is already going off all the time and that notification is unneeded (by me anyway). Thanks!
    Do you get phone notifications when you've been starred first? Or only when someone has starred you back? Not a help to you (I don't think there is a way to chose which notifications to receive as the options they give pertains to email - not that my email selections are adhered to by Phrendly but whatever, and sms notifications are either an opt in or opt out thing without any specifics regarding the type of notices you want) but I'm wondering because I kind of want the opposite, I want notifications when someone stars me first (as responding fast to those is useful) and Not when someone stars me back (as this results in nothing and is just annoying to be notified of).

  10. #4308
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bi coastal Gypsy
    Posts
    4,812
    Thanks
    7,738
    Thanked 5,910 Times in 2,491 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Im starting to seriously hate this site ugh. Same stupid regular keeps literally blocking me every other week only to come back & not wanna spend $$$. I always see his green light on so I know he's prob talking to other girls on here but still. We were supposed to have a phone call today & he fuckin blocks me before I can ask him if he's ready ugh *eye roll* I firmly believe there are newbies on here not charging for pics & totally undercutting everyone on here. I used to only work this site & bank, not anymore.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna




    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:


  12. #4309
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,032
    Thanks
    10,696
    Thanked 22,091 Times in 6,143 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    ^ I agree. There must be some new girls on there who are giving out free nudes because quite a few guys expect it. I absolutely do not send any nudes without them sending a virtual gift first and any nudes do not contain my face in them. I am paranoid that guys would resell them or post them on some free porn site. It's annoying when there are people giving out freebies because it causes the guys to act like aggravating, cheap assholes.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  14. #4310
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bi coastal Gypsy
    Posts
    4,812
    Thanks
    7,738
    Thanked 5,910 Times in 2,491 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    ^ I agree. There must be some new girls on there who are giving out free nudes because quite a few guys expect it. I absolutely do not send any nudes without them sending a virtual gift first and any nudes do not contain my face in them. I am paranoid that guys would resell them or post them on some free porn site. It's annoying when there are people giving out freebies because it causes the guys to act like aggravating, cheap assholes.
    ^ Yep, literally ALL the guys except for maybe 1 or 2 asks for free pics upfront within the first few messages. I have proof that girls on there are in fact giving out teaser pics for free & getting pissed off at people like us for actually charging a simple rose for a clothed pic *eye roll* No one's getting ANYTHING for free from me on there, don't care if it does lose business for me. I don't work for free.

    Unfortunatley, this site got oversaturated way too quick & it has affected most of us top earners on there from all the girls giving shit away for free. There was a time that the guys on there DID pay & had no questions about paying our prices for pics, clothed or not.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna




    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:


  16. #4311
    God/dess blondhottie's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    4,080
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 437 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    ^ Yep, literally ALL the guys except for maybe 1 or 2 asks for free pics upfront within the first few messages. I have proof that girls on there are in fact giving out teaser pics for free & getting pissed off at people like us for actually charging a simple rose for a clothed pic *eye roll* No one's getting ANYTHING for free from me on there, don't care if it does lose business for me. I don't work for free.

    Unfortunatley, this site got oversaturated way too quick & it has affected most of us top earners on there from all the girls giving shit away for free. There was a time that the guys on there DID pay & had no questions about paying our prices for pics, clothed or not.
    Yup, either that or a lot of guys are asking "Where are you located?" in their very first message, or trying to give out their phone number right away. SMH.






  17. The Following User Says Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:


  18. #4312
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,098
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked 648 Times in 370 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyeyes View Post
    Yeah that's been happening for forever, likewise I think guys experience the same thing so they won't write you back as fast if you say something and just stay in the window, I don't know this for a fact but I quickly click between chat windows after I send a comment so on their end they don't see the "typing" thing when I'm not typing.
    I have the opposite issue which I've reported twice now.

    It looks like the guy is typing, but he never sends anything. I refresh the page & the "he's typing" text disappears.
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

  19. #4313
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 23 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Has anyone else experienced their responsiveness score drops every Sunday night when they reset the campaign? Usually after just 1 or 2 conversations and it's back up to the upper 90's. This week it just seems to be stuck at 84%.

  20. #4314
    Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    4,401
    Thanked 5,218 Times in 1,302 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    ^ Yep, literally ALL the guys except for maybe 1 or 2 asks for free pics upfront within the first few messages. I have proof that girls on there are in fact giving out teaser pics for free & getting pissed off at people like us for actually charging a simple rose for a clothed pic *eye roll* No one's getting ANYTHING for free from me on there, don't care if it does lose business for me. I don't work for free.

    Unfortunatley, this site got oversaturated way too quick & it has affected most of us top earners on there from all the girls giving shit away for free. There was a time that the guys on there DID pay & had no questions about paying our prices for pics, clothed or not.
    I have no problem getting gifts, but there are absolutely girls giving out free nudes, and I've seen proof of someone sending a pussy pic for free. The site really is oversaturated with girls who don't have a clue what they're doing and are used to sending nudes for free. Whenever I've been challenged, I say, "Well, that's her, not me. There's a reason why Mercedes is more expensive than Honda." Most of the time, I'll get a gift after saying that, because now they're curious to see how amazing these golden titties really are.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:


  22. #4315
    Featured Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    1,394
    Thanked 1,835 Times in 625 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    YES ^^^^ in the beginning, it was nothing for me to pull 100 plus a day on phrendly, now im lucky if i make 10 bucks every other day. It's sad how downhill it's gone. So many guys on there are CHEAP. and a lot of them have in their bio's " not paying to talk" or try to sneak in their personal phone number or even snap chat. It's annoying as hell.
    Your body is your temple.

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:


  24. #4316
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bi coastal Gypsy
    Posts
    4,812
    Thanks
    7,738
    Thanked 5,910 Times in 2,491 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    YES ^^^^ in the beginning, it was nothing for me to pull 100 plus a day on phrendly, now im lucky if i make 10 bucks every other day. It's sad how downhill it's gone. So many guys on there are CHEAP. and a lot of them have in their bio's " not paying to talk" or try to sneak in their personal phone number or even snap chat. It's annoying as hell.

    Ya it is sad I rarely do great on here anymore. If it weren't for my regs, I wouldn't make shit but here lately they've been ghosting saying they're out of $$ , which could be true who knows. But yes these guys are def cheap AF on here now unfortunatley.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna




    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  25. #4317
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,032
    Thanks
    10,696
    Thanked 22,091 Times in 6,143 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Anyone else have the pleasure of dealing with the asshat named Bryce Cox on here? He likes to send a message asking for nudes or a dick picture and then hurry up and block you before you can respond. I'm not sending anyone free nudes but I wanted to give a sarcastic response. Then a week or two later, he'll unblock you to ask for nude pictures again or send another dick picture to you, and immediately block you. This has been going on for a month now.

  26. #4318
    Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    4,401
    Thanked 5,218 Times in 1,302 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Anyone else have the pleasure of dealing with the asshat named Bryce Cox on here? He likes to send a message asking for nudes or a dick picture and then hurry up and block you before you can respond. I'm not sending anyone free nudes but I wanted to give a sarcastic response. Then a week or two later, he'll unblock you to ask for nude pictures again or send another dick picture to you, and immediately block you. This has been going on for a month now.
    Can they unblock you now? I thought blocking was permanent. I just got blocked today but this idiot who was upset that I wasn't texting back in nanoseconds.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:


  28. #4319
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,032
    Thanks
    10,696
    Thanked 22,091 Times in 6,143 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    ^ They must be able to because whenever I try to text him back, I get the carrier pigeons message. Then he sends another message a couple days to a week later and when I send a response, I again get the carrier pigeons message. I need to just block this fucktard because it's worthless to text on that site unless I'm getting paid.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  30. #4320
    Member HamNcheese's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Your mind
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    1,313
    Thanked 43 Times in 20 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Soooo is it safe to assume that this app is completely dead? I've been on a week spending at least an hour a day, starring every guy but to no real avail... 🙃

  31. #4321
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,032
    Thanks
    10,696
    Thanked 22,091 Times in 6,143 Posts

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    It can take 2 weeks to even make the minimum $10 payout anymore. It reminds me of the guests and basics on cam, begging for free nudes. It has been pretty dead for a while.

  32. #4322
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    16,470
    Thanks
    47,100
    Thanked 34,954 Times in 12,883 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I made a good $50 there ..... just vanilla texting

    But do you know how long it took to get that???

    There is probably a method to make more with adult type convos n what not but from my experience the dudes are like on Tinder. They have short attention spans.

  33. #4323
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    16,470
    Thanks
    47,100
    Thanked 34,954 Times in 12,883 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    Quote Originally Posted by HamNcheese View Post
    Soooo is it safe to assume that this app is completely dead? I've been on a week spending at least an hour a day, starring every guy but to no real avail... ��
    This is just me personally n my opinion

    But I would not star every guy

    Only because you’d never do that in reality. Some of those guys profiles are cringy.

    Star enough just to get a few dudes regularly checking out your profile.

  34. #4324
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,020
    Thanks
    2,824
    Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,571 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I haven't gotten so much as a text on here in over a year and that's with periodic bursts of starring every profile for like 10 pages.

  35. #4325
    Senior Member BustyLark's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 57 Times in 33 Posts
    My Mood
    Sick

    Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

    I think the main issue is it calls itself a "relationship site."
    Sign up for ModelClips - https://modelclips.com/referral/b4882988897c024f23710b1ef4660d1d

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BustyLark For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. When is GFE a little *too* GFE?
    By askav in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. GFE
    By R19 in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:54 AM
  3. GFE
    By R19 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. Gfe
    By MrFungus420 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 11:43 AM
  5. Gfe
    By greenidlady1 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •