Page 83 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4573

Thread: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Phrendly.com, a new GFE option to consider

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    yeah and a lot of them have thier KIK or snapchat on their stuff. In what world do they think women will pay to talk to a dudde. HAHA . NEVER 
    or think we want to talk to them at all without some sort of pay or even with pay! Some of them it's their attitude too..........SEND! (commanding me to send a photo for free) And TOO FAR, when I answer the never ending question, WHERE DO YOU LIVE? What makes you think I'd meet you anyway? (even if you lived across the street!) Especially when your hobbies are hunting, fishing, cleaning fish and ATVs!! LOL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    I agree. Also, anyone else getting ripped off with the app? I will send a reply and it will post then the guy replies and the app will switch the responses, making it look like he sent 2 messages back to back. Then I only get credit for 1 message. This happens on a daily basis and has been happening since the app came out for Android. Once or twice is no big deal but it happens very often and that money adds up. Phrendly owes me and any other girls that have lost money because of this constant glitch, but I know we won't get paid for it. Just like I didn't get credit for my customers signing up under my link.
    I have this happen quite a bit. He'll answer and then I'll answer. I show a bubble. Then I type again and suddenly there is no bubble and the time says the exact time he now has. How can that be when originally the bubble was there so it couldn't be the same time!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

This is the most hilarious thing to happen to me all week. And it was an easy 5 bucks.

2017-07-05.png2017-07-05 (1).png2017-07-05 (2).png

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I'm trolling everyone today. I guess I'm just genuinely not in the mood for bullshit.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Girl I feel you.

Can I get your number?
    No

Can I get your kik?
    No

Can I come see you?
    No

Just no to everything. You can talk to me on the app or not at all.

I have exactly one person that I talk to off app, we play wwf. But we talk all day on Phrendly too, he's respectful of the situation. But he's an exception, no one else gets that from me, I shut them down with just... no.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LivvyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGodga View Post
    This is the most hilarious thing to happen to me all week. And it was an easy 5 bucks.

2017-07-05.png2017-07-05 (1).png2017-07-05 (2).png
    Omg I gotta start using that trick with guys who are really engaged in the convo and firing off their responses at top speed. Thanks!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,892 Times in 2,487 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

^ bahahahahahahahaha I'm sooooo stealing that one for the next set of clowns that try to come messing around lolz
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Today is gruesomely slow. Where are all the paying men???? Where are the rich men Jamma was talking about??????? I want to know

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 435 Posts

I just play dumb. If they give me their real phone number, I pretend that it's censored or starred out and I can't see it. I say I don't have a KIK or a Snapchat, and I say I have text messaging disabled on my phone and I don't have a camera on my phone either.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 435 Posts

Oh Lord, this guy on there just called me mommy! I HATE that, but at least he's spending! lol I knew I shouldn't have put my real age! Plus I'm 10 years older than him, so not old enough to be his mom. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

IMG_0185.PNG

So tired of the freeloaders and time wasters, and it's still early.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChubbyCherub For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 620 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Lmao wow what a cheap loser

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

SOOO why does the user "Phenom9ins" get to have a gif of his UNCOVERED COCK on his profile?? but we cant show cleavage?!

i am SO PISSED rn, its fucking disgusting and invasive. if you are going to punish us, punish them too.

its one thing to get a picture in my texts but its another thing if this random guy can have his cock out like that on your site.

its not even a far away picture, like this guy has his dick UP CLOSE and covering most of the view in the camera.
    Professional badgal.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamaicanAliesha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,071 Times in 427 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I feel like phrendly favors the guys. Thats why us girls get treated like shit.
    The "Play Fair" stuff is bullshit, because Phrendly doesnt play fair itself. Hmm. A lot of shady things going around, and im just glad I went back to camming because honestly at least cam customers know whats up. Convincing a guy to spend money on the site is too much work for .35/message.
    but hey at least I can have my life back now. I dont have to be a prisoner to Phrendly anymore.

Another top earner who has made even more than me got bumped back like 14 pages. You want us to play fair? How about you play fair yourself!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I am so tired of being hung up on the minute they ask the thousand dollar question: Where are you from? Where are you from? That is all they want to know. If I explain it's not a dating site it's like they are deaf!!!!! And I have thought about just not answering them but supposedly my placement suffers if I miss answering a message so it's a no win situation. We should have the option if we want to answer a message or not WITHOUT it affecting our placement!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydiamond123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by katydiamond123 View Post
    I am so tired of being hung up on the minute they ask the thousand dollar question: Where are you from? Where are you from? That is all they want to know. If I explain it's not a dating site it's like they are deaf!!!!! And I have thought about just not answering them but supposedly my placement suffers if I miss answering a message so it's a no win situation. We should have the option if we want to answer a message or not WITHOUT it affecting our placement!!
    Please consider marketing yourself differently, Phrendly. If that message doesn't say something, I don't know what will. I get guy after guy thinking I want to meet them or fuck in person or be their girlfriend. It's very tiring at this point. I'm starting camming back up on Friday. As much as I love the money, I feel exhausted. I will continue using it, but I just can't deal with these men. I suggested to start marketing to the findom guys and it went ignored despite being a logical plan. Can't help you if you won't help yourselves.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,071 Times in 427 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I dont trust Phrendly anymore. I really dont. They dont give a shit, as long as they are getting their cut each month.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    I dont trust Phrendly anymore. I really dont. They dont give a shit, as long as they are getting their cut each month.
    If they would bother to give a shit, they would make more. They are losing out on a lot of money by promoting to broke losers and by delaying putting the gifting option on android when most of their broke "clientele" only use android.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Don't talk to Kadota. He claims to be gorgeous and have a lot of money. He sent me a selfie and his "bank info" showing he has like idk 200,000 dollars? He talks about not needing to pay for this site because he's gorgeous and rich and proceeds to ask for your snap. Talking to him actually physically drained me because of his gift from god mentality. He's not rich and said we are all gold diggers. Don't waste any time on this poor poor man other than to troll him out of some money. Waste of fucking space. I don't ever call people out on here like this, but this was probably the rudest, foulest interaction I've had on here and I don't want anyone else to have to deal with that bullshittery.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanAliesha View Post
    SOOO why does the user "Phenom9ins" get to have a gif of his UNCOVERED COCK on his profile?? but we cant show cleavage?!

i am SO PISSED rn, its fucking disgusting and invasive. if you are going to punish us, punish them too.

its one thing to get a picture in my texts but its another thing if this random guy can have his cock out like that on your site.

its not even a far away picture, like this guy has his dick UP CLOSE and covering most of the view in the camera.
    A guy with a picture like that has not asked for his profile to be public, and so it hasn’t been reviewed internally. We only review photos (male or female) when the owner desires his or her profile to be public, i.e. searchable and browsable by anyone on the site. We did this to balance some phrends' desire for privacy with the desire of the other person to see with whom they are talking. We are getting close to launching a feature that will blur out non-reviewed photos and show them only if you explicitly click on them.
    Earn while having fun flirting on your phone at Phrendly.com. Sign-up here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jamma View Post
    A guy with a picture like that has not asked for his profile to be public, and so it hasn’t been reviewed internally. We only review photos (male or female) when the owner desires his or her profile to be public, i.e. searchable and browsable by anyone on the site. We did this to balance some phrends' desire for privacy with the desire of the other person to see with whom they are talking. We are getting close to launching a feature that will blur out non-reviewed photos and show them only if you explicitly click on them.
    This was previously answered already. Are you able to tell us if Phrendly will start utilizing their twitter? It's a great marketing strategy and is still pretty vanilla. Not as vanilla as facebook, but there is findom category on twitter that this site would be perfect for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Okay, so I'm getting really vanilla guys but the problem is they obviously want to take things off site (ie more of a "dating" type thing). Frustrating as hell. One wouldn't stop calling me, I finally answered.. he gives me his phone number.. I said ok, I won't call you off this app though... I had to block him and report.

I have made over $50 so far, having only sent ONE "adult" photo to ONE guy.. the rest is all small talk.. which is fine but I'm having a hard time becoming "phrends" without them assuming it's okay to try to get me to contact them off the app. I feel like when it's more "sex" oriented they understand more that they have to pay..

ALSO, What do you all have as your bios/one line little opening profile thing? I want to change it to something risque.. can I mention sexting? Or is that against the rules? The "no cleavage" rule is killin me lol..... tried very hard to make my gif "flirty"

PS: Thank you lovely ladies for sharing your knowledge about this site/app! I'm enjoying it so far, as frustrating as it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by qurl View Post
    Okay, so I'm getting really vanilla guys but the problem is they obviously want to take things off site (ie more of a "dating" type thing). Frustrating as hell. One wouldn't stop calling me, I finally answered.. he gives me his phone number.. I said ok, I won't call you off this app though... I had to block him and report.

I have made over $50 so far, having only sent ONE "adult" photo to ONE guy.. the rest is all small talk.. which is fine but I'm having a hard time becoming "phrends" without them assuming it's okay to try to get me to contact them off the app. I feel like when it's more "sex" oriented they understand more that they have to pay..

ALSO, What do you all have as your bios/one line little opening profile thing? I want to change it to something risque.. can I mention sexting? Or is that against the rules? The "no cleavage" rule is killin me lol..... tried very hard to make my gif "flirty"

PS: Thank you lovely ladies for sharing your knowledge about this site/app! I'm enjoying it so far, as frustrating as it is.
    Haha, welcome to Phrendly. The cesspool of all internet freeloaders. You have to hustle and "con" these guys to get much out of them since they wanna play dirty. If they ask for nudes, I hella delay the convo before getting down to what they can do if they want pics so I milk as much money out of them as possible before potentially scaring them off. If they ask for snapchat, I ask them for their username, and when they give it to me, I ask them if they got my request and when they say no, I just keep insisting I sent it and to check again. This milks it out of them. If they ask to text, I tell them texting doesn't work on my phone and ask if they have snapchat instead and go back to doing the previous step lmao. I usually end the convo by saying shame on you for trying to get freebies before I block and report them for trying to take it off the site since that is against policy.

This is how you get the most out of the short convos. String them the fuck along. I make at least 50 a day just using this method. Bait them. Do whatever you can to keep them talking for as long as possible if they don't want to pay. And remind them when they call you out that this is your job and you wouldn't ask a waitress for free appetizers every time you walk into a restaurant and also not tip her.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Going on a retreat where I won't have access to a phone for three days. Told my regs to "wait for me" until I return. This is going to kill my ranking.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to ChubbyCherub For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,892 Times in 2,487 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

I have been playing stupid & trolling the fuck out of them when they ask me my personal outside info LOL. Like today, had an autistic guy calling me telling me he loved me blah blah & I kept it going as long as i could with the fantasy until he started to say oh bb my mins are running out it's gonna hang up on us soon, quick do you want my real number? And I kept coughing then saying hello hello? are you there? LOL I prob got another 7 mins out of that call by playing shit down. I don't give pics unless they gift me something worth my time.

Had another loser last night ask for nudes & I said sure if you gift me chocolates to which he said show me first & I'll decide if it's worth it. I was sickened by his nerve to say that shit! So I trolled the fuck out of him & got him to keep texting me by saying things like wow i bet you like to get in it in your ass huh bb? LOL whatever these fucktards can try me but in the end I'm laughing all the way to the bank.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post: