Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

  1. #1
    Senior Member Caseycurvaceous's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Location
    copenhagen
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 116 Times in 65 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Hey gals , so im curious as to what the clubs here can offer
    what are the ones to avoid , the ones to go to...
    what are the policies etc , is it nude , gown or topless and what kinda look ( is it all a size 10 or is there some difference's)


    curious as i now live in Copenhagen , have been a webcammer for a while and now at pole classes and thinking of giving stripping a go come 2017 so doing some research xo

  2. #2
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 671 Times in 290 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Hello! I lived in Copenhagen on and off for a year. Best time to start is now, up until Christmas. I worked in Madame Amour, Mirage, 7th Heaven and Angels club. I would recommend Angels. It's a topless club and I feel like as long as you look good you can work there. They had a variety of different girls. It's topless only there and gowns until 1am I think it was.
    It's all about selling champagne along with the private rooms and it is very expensive. You will wait and wait and then get a couple of good customers. It's not a kind of place where it's really busy and you go from customer to customer all night. You will also have to sit with the customer for about 15-20 minutes and really give a hard sell before he will buy you something. Since I left a year ago my friends have told me that it has gotten very quiet but there is still money to be made. If you hustle and are focused you can make like 15 000 dkk+ a week.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Caseycurvaceous's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Location
    copenhagen
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 116 Times in 65 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Quote Originally Posted by newb2 View Post
    Hello! I lived in Copenhagen on and off for a year. Best time to start is now, up until Christmas. I worked in Madame Amour, Mirage, 7th Heaven and Angels club. I would recommend Angels. It's a topless club and I feel like as long as you look good you can work there. They had a variety of different girls. It's topless only there and gowns until 1am I think it was.
    It's all about selling champagne along with the private rooms and it is very expensive. You will wait and wait and then get a couple of good customers. It's not a kind of place where it's really busy and you go from customer to customer all night. You will also have to sit with the customer for about 15-20 minutes and really give a hard sell before he will buy you something. Since I left a year ago my friends have told me that it has gotten very quiet but there is still money to be made. If you hustle and are focused you can make like 15 000 dkk+ a week.
    Thanks Newb2. Yeah i've heard the majority of the clubs are champange selling so that is not a problem, I heard stuff about mirage and them keeping peoples money and i kinda got put off by that!
    madame amour is on the strip as i call it , i've been to a event and saw a few of the angel's dancers so i know what to expect i guess from there.
    I dont think body wise im ready for any ... long story short was huge , now dropped a ton of weight and toning up. 6 days a week in the gym , 5 days a week at pole.
    Hence why im thinking 2017, im just trying to figure out where , when and which really.

    How did you find Copenhagen.Im from the uk , liverpool and been here nearly 2years and its still a bit of a culture shock for me some days. How are the girls in the clubs are they all ok to a degree or the usual catty kinda crap... because euh i hate that xo

  4. #4
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 671 Times in 290 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Im from the uk as well. what did you find was a culture shock?
    I really loved Copenhagen and I want to live there eventually (not dancing though, with a normal job) but I'm scared about this whole brexit thing

  5. #5
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 671 Times in 290 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    in terms of when, right after christmas like jan is pretty dead ive heard but then again there aren't many girls working that time and also if you're new it can give you some time to learn to hustle so by time it does start to get busier you'll know what you're doing

  6. #6
    Member
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Are all clubs in Copenhagen gown and sit down clubs? I rather prefer busy clubs...
    Also, do they accept girls with tattoos and would they agree to work only one weekend per month?

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 684 Times in 267 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco_c View Post
    Are all clubs in Copenhagen gown and sit down clubs? I rather prefer busy clubs...
    Also, do they accept girls with tattoos and would they agree to work only one weekend per month?

    My understanding is that all of the clubs are sit down clubs where you make commission off of champagne. The strip club culture is very different than in North America and even England.

    The clubs also say you a salary (I think this is still the case) and treat you like an employee with a contract and schedule. Meaning that popping in and out once a month would be a hard to do. Though maybe not impossible and it worth calling them to ask.

  8. #8
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 671 Times in 290 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Quote Originally Posted by Layla.00 View Post
    My understanding is that all of the clubs are sit down clubs where you make commission off of champagne. The strip club culture is very different than in North America and even England.

    The clubs also say you a salary (I think this is still the case) and treat you like an employee with a contract and schedule. Meaning that popping in and out once a month would be a hard to do. Though maybe not impossible and it worth calling them to ask.
    yeah what she said
    However I worked at seventh heaven and it was a bit more lap dancing and busy and less sitting and waiting in a gown (only on weekends though it was a grave yard during the week) however it wasn't good money at all

    When I worked at Angels there were a few Danish girls who were students/had other jobs and they came in infrequently for a night or two so maybe it's worth asking about

  9. #9
    Curious Guest Arctica's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Hello, I'm currently working in Copenhagen in Madame Amour. The club has new owners now and things don't go as smoothly as they used to. The owner favors her favorite girls, which sucks. Champagne and private dance prices are so high, that only 10% of customers end up buying anything. But those who do, they can spend a lot of money on you. I still have mixed feelings about the club. But I'm definitely going to Angels, if I'm ever going to come back to Denmark. I haven't worked in Angels, but girls say that the prices are more reasonable there and girls have better comission. If you're interested in Copenhagen, PM me.

  10. #10
    Member skylight's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 35 Times in 15 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Does one need a work visa to work there from the US?

  11. #11
    Curious Guest Arctica's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Americans do need a visa to work in European clubs.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arctica For This Useful Post:


  13. #12
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Philly/NYC
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    388
    Thanked 136 Times in 78 Posts

    Default Re: Clubs in Copenhagen Denmark??

    Under which visa and how to get it?

Similar Threads

  1. Clubs in Copenhagen, Denmark
    By domino.damoiselle in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-30-2016, 07:12 AM
  2. Clubs in denmark experiences?
    By Nana38 in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2015, 11:42 AM
  3. dancing in Copenhagen denmark
    By cashing in in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 11:24 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:48 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •