Thread: Customers that make you feel awkward

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 779 Posts
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Customers that make you feel awkward

Guys that try to get to know the real me. NEVER have I sold a dance afterwards.
    Last edited by Ifyouseekamy; 08-12-2018 at 12:07 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 Times in 697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouseekamy View Post
    Guys that try to get to know the real me. NEVER have I sold a dance afterwards.
    omg yes!!!!! that's probably the number 1 thing that makes me feel awkward too!!! ugh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

customers that are LE or just weirdos looking for drugs.. trying to obviously bring it into conversation.." whats your favorite season, i like winter bc of snow do you know where to get any?" omg dude youre so obvious n no asshole we all don't do drugs!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

When I am talking to a customer before or after a dance, and he takes the back of my hand and tries to pull it toward his lips to kiss it. I literally yank my hand away. Alternatively, takes my upper arms in his hands and tries to pull me closer to kiss my cheek. It's awkward and pathetic of them because the harder I pull away, the harder they pull my hand or body towards their lips (and usually have more strength due to being men). They must be able to feel resistance, yet keep on pulling anyway. It's not always intoxicated customers, sometimes sober ones who believe you must want to be kissed (or sense you don't want to, but are determined to do it anyhow). The only thing that works then is using the palm of my other hand to physically block their mouth from landing on the intended spot, combined with assertively saying "Don't do that." Kills the vibe but oh well, really can't be bothered to block mouths all night
    Last edited by avalonviolet; 08-16-2018 at 02:19 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to avalonviolet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

1.) Dudes that try to kiss on the mouth, go away.

2.) Dudes that ask if you have a BF and then either get mad if you say "yes" or accuse you of lying if you say "no". Uhh? Don't ask then?

3.) Male-female couples that come in where the male is uncomfortable asf and the female buys dances for him but then gets jealous the whole time. Why are y'all here? Please go to counseling or break up now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hoosiers For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,008 Times in 617 Posts

Captain SaveAHo. Some of the dancers at my club need saving. I don't. Go save one of them... After you give me all of your money.

Future boyfriends. Having a man in my life would detract from it because men are generally only interested in my money or my US Passport. Not interested. Move along. I don't want to get to know you. My stripper name is my real name. Or my fake real name is. I don't care which you believe. I want your money so I can pay my mortgage. If I wanted a boyfriend... I'm a college student. I have WAY better options.

Weirdos. People are into some seriously weird shit. If you pay me enough, I'll deal with it. Otherwise, I don't want to hear about it.

"Educated" customers. The guys who think they know how stripping really works and think they know a hustle when they see one. First of all, they don't, because they can never identify my actual hustle and second... If it's all bullshit, why are you here? The drinks are expensive, the cover charge is expensive. All these guys want to do is feel superior to strippers, while the club is taking advantage of them by charging $15 for a watered down well vodka and tonic.

Girlfriends. Dude, leave your bitch at home. 99% of the time, she's going to be all salty because we're hotter than she is. Or she's going to behave inappropriately, grope, get sloppy drunk and be annoying. There are exceptions to this, but most of the time, straight women should not go to strip clubs.

Guys who "don't speak English." We both know that you do. I had a guy touching inappropriately and, when I told him to stop, said "I'm Mexican." So, I hit him. When he protested, I said "I'm Russian."

But, yeah, we all know you speak English and you're just trying to get away with something.

The "managers friends." Another group trying to get away with something, which is usually not paying for dances. Somehow... They're suddenly not such great friends when the manager has to collect on those dances you owe me for.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirakonstantin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,466 Times in 8,021 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by kirakonstantin View Post
    Captain SaveAHo. Some of the dancers at my club need saving. I don't. Go save one of them... After you give me all of your money.

Future boyfriends. Having a man in my life would detract from it because men are generally only interested in my money or my US Passport. Not interested. Move along. I don't want to get to know you. My stripper name is my real name. Or my fake real name is. I don't care which you believe. I want your money so I can pay my mortgage. If I wanted a boyfriend... I'm a college student. I have WAY better options.

Weirdos. People are into some seriously weird shit. If you pay me enough, I'll deal with it. Otherwise, I don't want to hear about it.

"Educated" customers. The guys who think they know how stripping really works and think they know a hustle when they see one. First of all, they don't, because they can never identify my actual hustle and second... If it's all bullshit, why are you here? The drinks are expensive, the cover charge is expensive. All these guys want to do is feel superior to strippers, while the club is taking advantage of them by charging $15 for a watered down well vodka and tonic.

Girlfriends. Dude, leave your bitch at home. 99% of the time, she's going to be all salty because we're hotter than she is. Or she's going to behave inappropriately, grope, get sloppy drunk and be annoying. There are exceptions to this, but most of the time, straight women should not go to strip clubs.

Guys who "don't speak English." We both know that you do. I had a guy touching inappropriately and, when I told him to stop, said "I'm Mexican." So, I hit him. When he protested, I said "I'm Russian."

But, yeah, we all know you speak English and you're just trying to get away with something.

The "managers friends." Another group trying to get away with something, which is usually not paying for dances. Somehow... They're suddenly not such great friends when the manager has to collect on those dances you owe me for.
    Love this, So.much.gold, totally using the bolded section. Maybe all of it tho.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGinger View Post
    The ones who grab you as you pass by, want you to twirl so they can see your ass, don't want to tip, then say maybe later for a dance; all while grabbing on & complimenting you over and over.
    This is probably my least favorite kind of customer. Same kind of guy who wants to "see the goods" before buying a dance. I don't bother with these guys anymore and you can not touch my ass for free.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234