Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: INDIEBILL - Process payments easily, earn 85% without chargebacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Default Re: INDIEBILL - Process payments easily, earn 85% without chargebacks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Hi there the feature that you're testing out right now does it look like this http://camgirl.xniteproductions.com/cb-profiler/ I'm curious if its the camgirl bio editor guys that they're teaming up with. I'm nosey so...
    Don't know what is your link)
    I have my own site based on IB which was updated by Gerald manually and it takes about week sometimes to add new clips on my site. Now testing auto update, my clips appears on site automaticly, when I create new payment page on IB .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruedel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,430 Times in 2,984 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Ruedel View Post
    Don't know what is your link)
    I have my own site based on IB which was updated by Gerald manually and it takes about week sometimes to add new clips on my site. Now testing auto update, my clips appears on site automaticly, when I create new payment page on IB .
    So its not the same as I thought. Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 6,671 Times in 2,462 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

^^ same. I went back to wordpress for the organic SEO from blogging. But my entire store and video sales are with indiebill and I can't wait to see what other options they roll out next!
    Websites & payment for camgirls

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Glad to know people follow my posts. And it seems that girls who don't make it on CMD sometimes hate on the ones that do.

Back to Indie Bill. I am switching over to a WP site where I have control. And waiting 7 to 10 is an option for payment. I don't live hand to mouth. But when the admin doesn't even tell you he is going to be late, doesn't respond to your inquiries, that is troublesome.

Hope you have a lot of luck with IndieBill

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by KLttyKat View Post
    Glad to know people follow my posts. And it seems that girls who don't make it on CMD sometimes hate on the ones that do.

Back to Indie Bill. I am switching over to a WP site where I have control. And waiting 7 to 10 is an option for payment. I don't live hand to mouth. But when the admin doesn't even tell you he is going to be late, doesn't respond to your inquiries, that is troublesome.

Hope you have a lot of luck with IndieBill
    I thought you were done based on your last post? Im all for people coming here to post about less than favorable experiences about companies because having different viewpoints makes things more genuine. Its perfectly okay. But please don't patronize the other members of this community because they don't have the same point of view. Assuming that because someone isn't a supporter of CMD has nothing to do with the success of those who choose to work the site and do well. That's so petty and not what anyone here is trying to do. Now whats disingenuous is to go on and on about CMD here in this thread. Please stop using SW as a way to flame people and or services. I too am familiar with you post history. Time will tell if Indiebill makes it and continues to thrive. But for now this is a support thread and you have shared your experiences. So before this turns into another thread that needs to be cleaned up so that people can stay on track I'd like it if you could move along now.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Just because someone doesn't do great on CMD doesn't mean they hate on those who do. I'm happy when other ladies do well regardless of what site that happens to be on. I personally do shows with guys who find me on CMD and yes I do ask however I don't refer new clients there because A. Why would I take 75% when I can get 85% on LCMS & B. When I started I had a guy be rude and abusive towards me and when I asked for him to be put on the bad clients list he flat out told me no because he had spent money on the site.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,671 Times in 2,462 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Also where did any of us say we don't do well on CMD?
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 357 Posts

Has IB started reoccurring payments yet?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello everyone,

It is a long time I haven't posted in there and I would like to give you all an update about we rolled out recently as well as answering the questions above.

First, I'd like to clarify the issues pointed out by KLttyKat above. She's right, there have been a few weeks in December where I haven't handled everything as well as we used to over the past months. It's our first company and the workload that came with the year ending got things a bit hectic for some time, it resulted in important delays on some tasks that we're handling manually, especially site updates.

It's been disappointing for some of the people working with us, understandably so.

This is my bad, and I'm terribly sorry for it. Thank you very much phat, susie, ruedel, caramel and all other who've been posting great stuff about us <3

Building sites is always something we wanted to do, that's why we've bootstrapped the activity manually so we can learn what you models & content producers need. We've learned a lot, regrettably with quite some mistakes along the way, and we've actually pretty much stopped building free websites for now as we were unhappy of the quality of service we could deliver manually (it is too time consuming, and our margin is too low to handle this for free while relying on sales only).

However, looking forward to 2017, we will be offering a tool to build and operate websites selling with IndieBill

About the terms:

IndieBill's terms does look like we're having a lot of rights over your content at first sight, but please do note that - as indicated in the terms - this is for the limited purpose of operating IndieBill and we dot not use your content in any way that you are not aware of.

The rights you grant us may also be stopped at any time, without asking our consent.

We do not share your content online, nor monetise it in any way besides delivering it to your customers after they've purchased through IndieBill. We've only put a rather broad license so that it gives us leeway when building, so that we do not need to think every time we roll out a new feature "is that OK with the current license terms?" and get to edit it. Please note that we have the same license as Snapchat pretty much.

Receiving Tips & Tributes:

We've recently added a new type of payment page making it much to easier to accept donations / tips from your fans. Here is an example page if you like to have a look: https://www.getindiebill.com/beta/sell/tributes

Tribute pages are also displayed on your public listing, right at the top : https://www.getindiebill.com/store/list/IndieBill_Demo

Auto-updates:

As Ruedel pointed it out, we very recently released a feature which allows you to update on your own the list of content you sell on a site / webpage built by us.

We're currently switching over to this system the existing websites and this is part of our continued efforts to offer you a great Indie store to bring your customers to. This feature is the base for us to build a more complete website builder as well.

@Erika_Xstacy: No we haven't added recurring payments yet sorry, no idea when that will be.

@phatGirlDynamite: I know a bit the guy who is building the live editor for MFC / CB bios, but we're not teaming up with them on it. I think it is a pretty cool project though and wish them luck

If I missed out your question, please let me know and I'll get you an answer shortly

I wish you all a great day,
    Gérald
    IndieBill - Payment processing for indie cam models & adult performers
    We payout 85%, protect you from chargebacks and automatically deliver sold contents to your customers.

With IndieBill, it is easy to sell and accept credit card payments. Checkout our demo pages : Snapchat / Skype Shows / Content / Tips & Tributes.
    We also offer you a minimalist yet very effective store : www.getindiebill.com/store/list/IndieBill_Demo

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IndieBill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I'm so frustrated with this company...I've tried so hard to be understanding with the fact that they have a lot on their plate but taking over 2 months to just get simple tags fixed on my site is beyond ridiculous. Then I realized videos that are up aren't showing the right details (mins, size,..etc).Before I was given the run around about when it could be fixed...now they just look at my messages and don't respond when I ask to just do away with the video section to make it easier for myself and them....That's ALL that I wanted....I've had it with this unprofessional behavior. It's to the point that I find it difficult to send customers to my site while being treated like this smfh...

I truly wanted to get behind this company because on paper it sounds amazing and it's everything I would like in a website but this is just unacceptable... I didn't want to leave bad feedback of this company but they have literally left me no choice...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoaBunni For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaBunni View Post
    I'm so frustrated with this company...I've tried so hard to be understanding with the fact that they have a lot on their plate but taking over 2 months to just get simple tags fixed on my site is beyond ridiculous. Then I realized videos that are up aren't showing the right details (mins, size,..etc).Before I was given the run around about when it could be fixed...now they just look at my messages and don't respond when I ask to just do away with the video section to make it easier for myself and them....That's ALL that I wanted....I've had it with this unprofessional behavior. It's to the point that I find it difficult to send customers to my site while being treated like this smfh...

I truly wanted to get behind this company because on paper it sounds amazing and it's everything I would like in a website but this is just unacceptable... I didn't want to leave bad feedback of this company but they have literally left me no choice...
    That sucks. I know that they're really trying to be a champion for cammodels, but imo I think they should have only built sites for a limited time and only for early adopters. After that charge an additional fee. Which would have been completely understandable and possibly better for time management. I am not having these issues but they did not build my site. In the meantime have you tried to create a payment page that shows all of your stuff? Its called the Public Link. Ive found that this converts better on social media versus linking to my website. I hope this gets worked out soon.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 687 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

From my last conversation with Gerald, he told me he wont be building sites anymore as he really doesnt have the time to do so anymore. They are only 2 ppl and yes, they should have more guys working with them if they wanted to offer so many things, yet, they are still new and trying to find out what they can handle, which is obvious, webdesign is not one anymore.
    I heard they are hiring ppl to help with the overall stuff in their office, so lets see how that goes. I still believe in them and still am happy to work with them though.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 961 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I'm loving IndieBill, but I also use Boleyn Models' Daily Pay, so I would have no idea if late payments were ever an issue. However, I do wish there were an option to put up a small photo gallery or customer review area. I link to CMD on social media because it looks more legit for those reasons. But everything else about IndieBill has been great for me so far.

And yeah, they stopped making custom sites. They offered me a custom site a few months ago, but I turned it down, and when I asked again recently, they said it wasn't a service anymore.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

They've stopped building them but only after building so many. I think the issue now is that they have too many sites to even get the customizations that models want done. Shoulda Coulda Woulda, I know. A two month wait is a long time. It appears that they aren't responding to everyone equally and that's not good. Let's hope that they pop up to get it resolved.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    I'm loving IndieBill, but I also use Boleyn Models' Daily Pay, so I would have no idea if late payments were ever an issue. However, I do wish there were an option to put up a small photo gallery or customer review area. I link to CMD on social media because it looks more legit for those reasons. But everything else about IndieBill has been great for me so far.

And yeah, they stopped making custom sites. They offered me a custom site a few months ago, but I turned it down, and when I asked again recently, they said it wasn't a service anymore.
    I'm with Boleyn Models too and I did have an instant where I didn't receive a payment from them. I let Kathy know and she took care of it right away so I can't complain to much on that end. As far as looking legit thats the part that made me upset. With broken links and missing tags it makes my site not look less trustworthy to me and can cause missed sales imo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by SylvySinclair View Post
    From my last conversation with Gerald, he told me he wont be building sites anymore as he really doesnt have the time to do so anymore. They are only 2 ppl and yes, they should have more guys working with them if they wanted to offer so many things, yet, they are still new and trying to find out what they can handle, which is obvious, webdesign is not one anymore.
    I heard they are hiring ppl to help with the overall stuff in their office, so lets see how that goes. I still believe in them and still am happy to work with them though.
    I just wish they were more forthcoming about issues they were dealing with instead of leading me to believe things would get done. I tried to give them time and wait as long as I could. I'm glad that everyone is pleased with them I really wish I could feel the same overall but, at this point I just feel disappointed.. If designing my site was something they couldn't do for me I would have been more than happy to just use them for payments.I do like them for that side but for designing my site it just felt like they were trying to do to much and not admit that expectations couldn't be met in certain areas anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaBunni View Post
    I just wish they were more forthcoming about issues they were dealing with instead of leading me to believe things would get done. I tried to give them time and wait as long as I could. I'm glad that everyone is pleased with them I really wish I could feel the same overall but, at this point I just feel disappointed.. If designing my site was something they couldn't do for me I would have been more than happy to just use them for payments.I do like them for that side but for designing my site it just felt like they were trying to do to much and not admit that expectations couldn't be met in certain areas anymore.
    I agree with you, they lack experience on some stuff and to gain customers, they offered a big fan of things that at some point they realized it was too much. Lets hope they can get some help and what they offer is delivered with eficiency.

@myfetishcam

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello everyone,

We've had some bad press recently on forums due to negative feedbacks, although most people are still very happy to work with us (thanks a lot to all of you sharing kind words about us whenever this happens, it cheers us up greatly ). We've lost users to it even, such as KLttyKat who shared here, and others who left more silently.

Whenever this happens, we're saddened, we keep track of it, we take the blame, and we work on improving. Solving things takes time, but we see it through.

I'd like to provide a bit of a retrospective about what happened at IndieBill in the last 2 months as well as some clarifications concerning the latest posts.

First though, I'd like to remind everyone we're in Beta. We will keep being in Beta until we're satisfied with our quality & reliability of service.

It is not Beta as in "It crashes every so often". It is Beta as in:

- We have no idea about what features will work and what not,
    - We cannot know what we can handle before giving it a try,
    - We will give it a try anyway because we want to push things forward.

We are a startup: We're making constant experiments, refining what looks good, and at times, when we realize we have bitten much more than we can chew, we drop services altogether.

The web design service has basically been dropped. We now only build / operate websites for select few partners because our process was ineffective and unmanageable. It was taking away time from us that could be used in much more efficient ways for the community in the long run.

However, it was a very fruitful experience for us (although we remain sorry for the people we've disappointed) : it got us our first partners in times when trust toward our ability to process payments was minimal, it gave us the opportunity to start working closely with some of you.

In short, it has put us in a situation to build a profitable business, and also showed that a proper solution for indies to build / operate their site was much needed. As we obviously cannot tackle it just the two of us, we've found a partner and we'll be working on a separate solution with payments powered by IndieBill in the upcoming months.

We're young, we're learning, sometimes we fail, but we're relentless and we will see things through no matter.

In December, we experienced severe issues due to the ton of websites we had to operate, mostly at a loss, and our processes not being solid enough in other areas as well. This stacked up with administrative requirements, and caused a lot of stress. We knew we could not keep going like this, although it took us some time to admit it (we don't very much like giving up).

Some payouts took a week to be issued, and some people stopped working with us for it (although it was still technically on time by our terms). This was the alarm bell, from there on we've been ruthless. It wasn't about pleasing people anymore, it was about streamlining business.

We've discontinued service on many sites. We started to answer support slower, and overall spent way less time writing detailed answers to everyone hitting us up with requests and questions.

Instead, we focused on the people who actually sold regularly and reliably with us, we automated the accounting, we automated site updates as much as we could. A lot of behind the scenes work has been going on. No shopping cart, no new payment pages, no user reviews, only cutting through our own workload.

We're now about to mostly automate the sending of payouts as well as related emails. We will also launch an online documentation laying out how to use IndieBill. All together, this means that our workload per additional partner will become minimal.

Meanwhile, our revenue has been growing increasingly fast. To the point that we're now turning in a profit and about to get our very own payouts as well. We're proud to say that our business is stable.

Concerning communication, it is true that we could have handled it better indeed. As we saw it though, communication was far from being vital in our situation. We are very keen on talking with our partners but it takes a lot of time. For perspective, we're getting 100 - 200 messages everyday, and writing this post takes more than an hour. As we're only two, we needed to prioritize.

I would like to point out, and hope she can confirm, that when CocoaBunni first reached out to the support it was about a payment issue - not site update - and she got an answer within 15 minutes. We have not been discriminating answers based on people, we've been discriminating answers based on matters and revenue.

Overall on the whole month of January, the median answer time on our support has been 86 minutes. We'll try to get better on it though and make time for more professional communication.

I wish you all a great evening, and please feel to share your thoughts or ask us anything.

Gérald

ps: Issues with file types and durations have been fixed! And we are cooking up a few other things as well
    Last edited by IndieBill; 02-09-2017 at 07:15 AM.
    We payout 85%, protect you from chargebacks and automatically deliver sold contents to your customers.

With IndieBill, it is easy to sell and accept credit card payments. Checkout our demo pages : Snapchat / Skype Shows / Content / Tips & Tributes.
    We also offer you a minimalist yet very effective store : www.getindiebill.com/store/list/IndieBill_Demo

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IndieBill For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IndieBill View Post
    We've lost users to it even ... and others who left more silently such as [modelname].
    Please respect the fact that she left silently and delete her name from your post.

It's actually against the rules to post model names here anyway. Posting the usernames of girls who have given their opinion in this thread is fine, because they've made their opinion publicly known, but posting the name of a model who wanted to leave silently is against the rules of the forum, and bad practice in general.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Are there any news about what is going to happen with First Choice Pay/Payoneer? I have some money in my account I need.

Thanks

Sorry did not know about this rule, I have edited the post.

@Special_K :

Yes we have good news concerning Payoneer / First Choice Pay

They actually reached out to us yesterday saying that we have "partial validation" and we got a small thing to build so to get "full validation", and some contracts to fill so we can start issuing payments with them again (this time using the Mass Payout program).

We're working on it at the moment and we should be able to deliver tomorrow.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IndieBill For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I got some good news !

Payoneer / FirstChoiceBank just notified me about our full approval for using Mass Payouts.

They said we would have the interface to actually issue payments by the end of the week. I am trying to push for Thursday maximum so that we can issue payments as soon as the current pay period ends.

People who have had some money waiting for Payoneer to be activated will be paid first, as soon as I get the interface.

Our second partner, with which we handle wire transfers, has also granted us access to its Mass Payout interface recently. The second half of February we will be busy coding all of what is needed to pay everyone at once easily, and from there on it should be smooth sailing regarding payments

Have a great day!

Gérald

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IndieBill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 Times in 425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IndieBill View Post
    ps: Issues with file types and durations have been fixed! And we are cooking up a few other things as well
    Was so happy to get an email about that being fixed as I had a couple of guys have reservations about buying videos because of that bug. Now to finish making payment pages for videos when I get the chance

40. The Following User Says Thank You to RaeRae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Great news Gerald! ty

@myfetishcam

42. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Gerald, should you require assistance, you know how to reach me

44. The Following User Says Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast