Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: INDIEBILL - Process payments easily, earn 85% without chargebacks

Thanks

Default Re: INDIEBILL - Process payments easily, earn 85% without chargebacks

Hello everyone,

We've released a new version of IndieBill today!

--> Your payment pages can now feature a video preview to tease your customers and increase your sales. Of course, it is optional. And you can upload video previews on Skype show and Snapchat payment pages as well (MP4 format is recommended).

--> You now have a public product listing displaying the products of your choice, so that it is easier to promote a single place to your customers instead of the payment pages separately. Here is an example for you to see: https://www.getindiebill.com/store/list/IndieBill_Demo

The current public listing is rather minimalist in terms of features, but we look forward to make it better overtime thanks to your feedback. It's not a store, but it is the first step toward one

As always, let us know what you think!

I wish you a great evening,
    Gérald
    IndieBill - Payment processing for indie cam models & adult performers
    We payout 85%, protect you from chargebacks and automatically deliver sold contents to your customers.

With IndieBill, it is easy to sell and accept credit card payments. Checkout our demo pages : Snapchat / Skype Shows / Content / Tips & Tributes.
    We also offer you a minimalist yet very effective store : www.getindiebill.com/store/list/IndieBill_Demo

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IndieBill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,429 Times in 2,717 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

You guys are doing really well with keeping up all the updates and actually listening to what models want for their business. Its such a breath of fresh air. Thank you

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 2,364 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

They are awesome. Very happy to have my site with them and excited to see what the future brings in terms of improvements and additions x
    Websites & payment for camgirls

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you @phatgirldynomite!!! and @sexysusie for the praise !!! <3

We've added a new payout option: ePayments (https://www.epayments.com/) - it is not part of interface yet, but we've been testing it with a few select sellers over the last pay periods and it works very well

ePayments consists in a wallet, for which you can have a prepaid MasterCard ($35 per year), as well as do a few other interesting things such a wiring the money to your bank account or credit card, converting to USD / EURO / RUB.

We payout for free in Euros to ePayments wallets (you can then convert on your own at a 2.5% fee). Their fees are very low : $2.6 for ATM withdrawal for example, and using the prepaid MasterCard to purchase is free.

We've mainly added ePayments for the following reasons:

- We did not want to work with Paxum any longer (imho it's clunky, and even shady) but understand the importance of wallets in some situations.
    - To offer another free payout option since Payoneer costs 3%, and is only in USD - not too convenient for EU and Russian sellers. Payoneer also denied some of our payments over $600, which is not acceptable.
    - Their product is very clean and efficient while being also 100% adult friendly, it feels like 2016 - not 1990.

If you would like to use that option as your payout method, please reach out by the live chat.

As always, don't hesitate if you have questions.
    IndieBill - Payment processing for indie cam models & adult performers
    We payout 85%, protect you from chargebacks and automatically deliver sold contents to your customers.

With IndieBill, it is easy to sell and accept credit card payments. Checkout our demo pages : Snapchat / Skype Shows / Content / Tips & Tributes.
    We also offer you a minimalist yet very effective store : www.getindiebill.com/store/list/IndieBill_Demo

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndieBill For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello girls, anyone is having problems with indiebill payment? they send me a payment few days ago and it was holded by payonner, i have send emails, msj on skype, msj on indiebill and no reply from anyone on indiebill.

anyone know a phone from indie that i can comunicate. been 2 days since i send msj on skype and no reply.

Have a great day.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 680 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

payments sent to payoneer take cpl of days to clear as indiebill has a personal acct and not a bussiness one.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by euforikdoll View Post
    Hello girls, anyone is having problems with indiebill payment? they send me a payment few days ago and it was holded by payonner, i have send emails, msj on skype, msj on indiebill and no reply from anyone on indiebill.

anyone know a phone from indie that i can comunicate. been 2 days since i send msj on skype and no reply.

Have a great day.
    Did payoneer tell you why they held your payment?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Have a great day.
    Payoneer holds payments as they want and don't tell why. I has same problem with payoneer payment few month ago, first payment was accepted after 5 days hold, second was declined, so I change payment method to e-payments.
    Indiebill are handling payments now, so they may answer not very fast.

Thanks

i got this msj.

A payment sent to you is currently on hold.

We have asked the payer to verify their identity by providing further documentation. In the event that the payer does not provide documentation within 7 business days, the payment will be rejected.

i contacted payonner and they said this. " Layla: I see that we sent the loader of the payment request for documents, but we didn't receive any reply "
    Last edited by euforikdoll; 12-06-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

When my payment was holded, I was communicate ng with payoneer support and Gerald from IndieBill communicate with them too. We don't get any meaningful answer from their support.

Thanks

been 2 days triying to comunicate with gerald, msj everywere and no reply, i guess they are too busy making other payments. il be waiting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

been 2 days triying to comunicate with gerald, msj everywere and no reply, i guess they are too busy making other payments. il be waiting
    Yes, they do it manualy, so it take a while)

Thanks

Hi, I would also like to know what happened and assist if possible.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I talked to Ludovic yesterday and he told me Gerald was issuing payments...after that i couldnt reach them anymore.

@myfetishcam

Thanks

Hi, I would still appreciate to know what happened, and how does it involve Payoneer exactly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by danep View Post
    Hi, I would still appreciate to know what happened, and how does it involve Payoneer exactly.
    Payoneer rejecting or holding some payments from IndieBill to store owners.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

store owners? im not sure i understand what that means...

@myfetishcam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by SylvySinclair View Post
    store owners? im not sure i understand what that means...
    f.e. I have a clip store, based on Indiebill payment system, so I am an owner of my store
    Sorry, my english isn't perfect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Ah ok, np Ruedel.
    Ok, so what the latest news on indiebill? does anyone got their phone #?

@myfetishcam

Thanks

Thanks for the clarification.
    Are you able to send me an e-mail so I can double check if there is a payment in progress?
    Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by SylvySinclair View Post
    Ah ok, np Ruedel.
    Ok, so what the latest news on indiebill? does anyone got their phone #?
    Their contact data and phone are on this page: https://www.getindiebill.com/legal/notice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danep View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Are you able to send me an e-mail so I can double check if there is a payment in progress?
    Thanks!
    i have send you one email danep.

still no reply from indiebill, ludovic have reply to one of my emails asking me what was the issue i have, i explain what happend and no reply afther that, i understand they are busy making payments but its been 4 days i have the payment on hold.

il keep updated if anything new happend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

31. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Received my payment from Gerald via e-payments just now)

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruedel For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast