Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: INDIEBILL - Process payments easily, earn 85% without chargebacks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 Times in 745 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Default Re: INDIEBILL - Process payments easily, earn 85% without chargebacks

Gerald just emailed me, he had some issues that he will tell me abt later but hes back and already going through all payments. Nothing to worry abt. xx
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

Thanks

got msj from gerald he have send the documents to payonner all will be fixed soon.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hello,
    I'm Ludovic from IndieBill.
    I'm not the one who usually does the front-facing communication, but I wanted to tell you that we are just running behind schedule, a bit overwhelmed by the scaling of operations and the accountancy required by the end of the year.

As you know, we're still only 2 running the show so far, we lack a bit of resource at the moment. With your continuous support , the new features on going and our organic growth, we aim to keep the quality of our service for every users.

Gerald will take the time to write there once the workload goes from "incedent" to "just crazy".
    Best

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ludo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,298 Times in 2,675 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Welcome to SW Ludo and thanks for posting here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,355 Times in 397 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

getting my indiebill site all set up, slowly on my end but the support has been fantastic! I just need to get my site together now that I know how and know where it can go
    "Well then it's a good thing your faith in me has no impact on how much I make." - MissEgo

Thanks

Hi,

I'm pretty interested in Indiebill for processing payments for custom videos.

I'm really concerned about your FAQ on your website about VAT. It seems like customers living in Europe will be charged an additional 8-27% on top of each transaction for VAT. I don't want to tell a customer something will cost $20.95 ($20 for the content plus your $0.95 transaction fee) and they get charged $26+ because of VAT. This will make me seem like I am scamming them or being dishonest. The site I currently use to process custom video payments (which also gives me 85%) doesn't charge this extra 8-27%. Could you clarify the need for this additional charge and why other websites don't charge it? I pay VAT on my taxes (I'm based in the UK), so I was under the impression that my customers don't need to pay VAT.

Also (I'm not complaining, just letting you know because English isn't your first language), everywhere on your website that you write the word "perceive", you mean "receive".

Thanks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luna66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

The price is clearly laid out for them. If you charge $20 they will see price $20, fee $0.95, there's nothing else x

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luna66 View Post
    Hi,

I'm pretty interested in Indiebill for processing payments for custom videos.

I'm really concerned about your FAQ on your website about VAT. It seems like customers living in Europe will be charged an additional 8-27% on top of each transaction for VAT. I don't want to tell a customer something will cost $20.95 ($20 for the content plus your $0.95 transaction fee) and they get charged $26+ because of VAT. This will make me seem like I am scamming them or being dishonest. The site I currently use to process custom video payments (which also gives me 85%) doesn't charge this extra 8-27%. Could you clarify the need for this additional charge and why other websites don't charge it? I pay VAT on my taxes (I'm based in the UK), so I was under the impression that my customers don't need to pay VAT.

Also (I'm not complaining, just letting you know because English isn't your first language), everywhere on your website that you write the word "perceive", you mean "receive".

Thanks.
    I've had a customer from France who wasn't charged anything extra through indiebill x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Same for me, I have many customers from EU and they don't pay any additional taxes when buying my clips on indiebill.

Thanks

Does anyone have a direct contact for these guys?! I submitted by docs for verification a few days ago and have heard nothing. I know it's the holidays so they're probably away/busy but really need to set up a Premium Snapchat service. Got guys asking me about it left, right and centre and nowhere to direct them to...

Thanks

It took them two days to validate my account. I think it has to do with the holidays.

Thanks

3. YOUR CONTENT

But you grant us a worldwide, sublicensable, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, create derivative works from, publicly perform, broadcast, distribute, transmit, communicate, syndicate, promote, exhibit, and publicly display that content in any form and in any and all media, digital supports or distribution methods (now known or later developed). We will use this license for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Services; researching and developing new ones; and making content submitted through the Services available to our business partners for syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication outside the Services.

You also grant us and our business partners the unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use your stage name, image, voice, likeness, persona and anything else associated with your interaction with BP in any and all media and distribution channels (now known or later developed).

Can you please explain this in a little more detail?
    Instagram & Twitter - @TwistedBritish

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TBK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 4,167 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by TBK View Post
    3. YOUR CONTENT

But you grant us a worldwide, sublicensable, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, create derivative works from, publicly perform, broadcast, distribute, transmit, communicate, syndicate, promote, exhibit, and publicly display that content in any form and in any and all media, digital supports or distribution methods (now known or later developed). We will use this license for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Services; researching and developing new ones; and making content submitted through the Services available to our business partners for syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication outside the Services.

You also grant us and our business partners the unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use your stage name, image, voice, likeness, persona and anything else associated with your interaction with BP in any and all media and distribution channels (now known or later developed).

Can you please explain this in a little more detail?
    They had an original thread where this was addresses. Im sure one of them will come along with an update but in the meantime you can take a look at what was said there

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...=1#post2889715

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,416 Times in 1,251 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

It would be nice to have the option to create some form of an adopt a bill page or list like we can do with snapchat and skype. A custom video section would also be nice.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok at first I was all for IndieBill. My site looked great. Things could be changed in a couple days turn around. Then things went down hill. Support slacked off. Payent was 7 days late. I was told that was still "on time" by their standards. Mind you I emailed like 3? times during that period about my payment being late.

Also, support slowed to nothing. Messages sent on the Instant Messgenger marked as unread for over a month. Critical mistakes on my website. Email address wrong, Skype chat button didn't work. Gramatical errors. No POP UP warning so I can't post explicit content. No control over changing out things on my site to make it more current.

I stopped refferring my customers to IndieBill--MY OWN SITE--bc I could not count on them. Told them to go pay on www.cammodeldirectory.com instead.

I was told in an email again (eyeroll) about how many improvements they are making. They are all great ideas, wonderful. But If you can not handle support right now, can't pay me on time, there is NO POINT. I don't care how easy to sell SC or KIK. or whatever. If I can't get good support what is the point?

FYI, I just switched my site over to another option. Indie Bill said if they build your site, they maintain it. So I can't change things as I see fit. I went with www.icammodel.com and I am tying my payments to an adult friendly payment processor. I would rather throw a few more bones to a a reliable payment processor and have control over my site.

Maybe IndieBill will improve but I cannot tolerate support that is slacking on something like MY OWN SITE. I am the biggest champion and promoter of sites and things I believe in. I will not give my affiliate link or recommend a site to someone if I don't believe in it. It just cheapens my word and recommendations. So, I will NOT ever recommend Indie Bill to anyone. Maybe they will get it together.

FYI many business fail bc they can't handle the business they do have. Focus on the basics and then improve.

A tangent: How is that ONE GUY on CMD can manage the BEST INDIE CAMGIRL SITE OUT THERE? Never had a late payment. Lightening fast support. ONE GUY. Awesome Traffic, and I control my content. He isn't downloading my videos and pics and keeping them for his own use. I prefer to deal with straight forward, honest business people. Reliable, proven track record. Trustworthy. Honest. I would rather direct all my clients from whereever they come, reddit, tumblr, etc... to go pay on CMD.
    Last edited by KLttyKat; 01-09-2017 at 11:33 PM. Reason: forgot something

Thanks

They had an original thread where this was addresses. Im sure one of them will come along with an update but in the meantime you can take a look at what was said there

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...=1#post2889715

that is from Phatts. Thanks for that. But I am still concerned bc something they write informally does not outweigh a LEGAL terms of service. Scary to think that they can do whatever they want with my content.

THey say that they will end the relationship with us when we ask, but what about in the meantime. how many people was my content shared with? thank goodness it was only pics. Scary to think...it is like the OWN us. No thanks. I want to be in control of my business, my body, my likeness, my content. It is mine. ANd it sounds like indiebill wants to "own" us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ludo View Post
    Hello,
    I'm Ludovic from IndieBill.
    I'm not the one who usually does the front-facing communication, but I wanted to tell you that we are just running behind schedule, a bit overwhelmed by the scaling of operations and the accountancy required by the end of the year.

As you know, we're still only 2 running the show so far, we lack a bit of resource at the moment. With your continuous support , the new features on going and our organic growth, we aim to keep the quality of our service for every users.

Gerald will take the time to write there once the workload goes from "incedent" to "just crazy".
    Best
    Perhaps you should focus on the basics first before expanding. Most businesses fail bc they can not handle what they do have. I just ended my relationship with Indie Bill bc "a bit behind" was 6 weeks with out a word on support. Payment 7 days late--and i sent 3 emails. Then i was told 7 days late was still on time.

6 weeks to respond to my support requests...and then they were only handled because I got Gerald's skype account name. That was the only reason it was handled.

No thanks. Not reliable. Rather have a reliable payment processor and control my content. A back up plan needs to be in place. You can't mess with a girls money. And slow support = lost revenue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

OMG stress much!!! IB are a new service still, and they've been nothing but completely forthcoming in this thread and the previous one about what they offer. Pretty sure all of us who signed up so far were prepared for a bit of give and take on our part considering the service will grow with us. Can't say I have experienced anything like what you mention other than not being able to completely control how fast updates were done to my site (which is understood before you go with them). My experience has been nothing but positive!

THey say that they will end the relationship with us when we ask, but what about in the meantime. how many people was my content shared with? thank goodness it was only pics. Scary to think...it is like the OWN us. No thanks. I want to be in control of my business, my body, my likeness, my content. It is mine. ANd it sounds like indiebill wants to "own" us.
    WTF?? No idea where you're getting that shizz from. IB won't 'share' your content with anyone

Thanks

From SexySusie: WTF?? No idea where you're getting that shizz from. IB won't 'share' your content with anyone

I got it the eff from their terms of service.

look in their terms of service:
    3. YOUR CONTENT

Many of our Services let you create, modify, upload, post, send, distribute, receive, store, host, and sell content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with.

The license granted by you terminates within one month after you remove or delete your content from our Services, or one month after termination of these Terms by either party. You agree that if you remove or delete a submitted content, the content will no longer appear on our Services for further access, but may remain accessible in the account of the customers who have purchased this content in the first place.

We may access, review, screen, and delete your content at any time and for any reason, including if we think your content violates these Terms. You nonetheless remain responsible for the content you create, post, store, send, distribute and sell through the Services.

And as far as "growing" yes they are....but they can't seem to handle the business they have. Perhaps they should focus on Reliable on time payment. I know I may be recorded etc...I know that my content will be shared. But when Brisk Partners, whom manages my site decides that they can with out my express permission share, distribute my content WORLDWIDE. Nope sorry.

How is that Mark is one guy and yet his shit is always on point on CMD. No late payments. Best support I have ever encountered on any site period. How can he manage his site and not encounter the same problems that Brisk Partners/Indie Bill seems to be having.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

About payments - I can't say that I receive it late, to be honest, we don't talk with Gerald about specific payout date. I just mind that money will be after 7-10 days after payperiod and don't worry about it. Also, we have tried 3 different payout methods with Gerald, before we found good one.
    About updates and correcting our sites - auto-update future running now on my site in test mode and it works good, all changes that I make on my payment pages immedently appears on my site. I am sure, that IB deploy this future for all other sites when it will be tested succesfully.
    About "sharing" content - don't know what are you talking about?

Anyway, if we are working on startup project we will have some issues with it. We must be more tolerate with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Cmd offer a lower payout and are a completely different service entirely.

If you read this thread you'll see IB state that stuff in the t&c's to cover themselves, they won't ever actually share your content.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,416 Times in 1,251 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

KLttyKat: glad to see you could join us. I've previously seen your posts on the forum that will not be named. :p You seem to be a bit, how shall I word this, obsessive about cmd & excessively enamored with Mark. While you relentlessly remind everyone that CMD is your savior and has been your lifeblood in every post i've ever seen you write, you are the ONLY person in my 4 years of camming who has shared such an experience publicly about the site. While I'm not necessarily calling you a liar as many times small sites can be gold mines for the right person, it's a bit fishy. Even you can probably recognize that your supposed experience there probably isn't the norm, correct?

Moving on: CMD & indiebill are, as susie said, two totally different sites with different purposes. Would you compare CMD to manyvids? No you wouldn't, as their functions are very different. same thing can be said about indiebill & cmd. Yes they have some of the same features, but their focuses & functions are very different. While I'm sorry to hear about your issues with support, I think I speak for many indiebill users in regards to this not being a normal experience. I've had to contact them 3 or 4 times and they have ALWAYS been quick to respond, answer my questions, or right any wrongs I've experienced. they have also been great as far as paying out within a week of a pay period. Heck, right before the holidays they paid me like 2 days after the cut off, which I definitely appreciate for all of those christmas gift purchases. Are they perfect? No. every site has their flaws. I think it bears repeating that they are still in their infancy as a site... so they'll probably get better with time.

Here are some suggestions to maximize your experience:
    -If waiting 7 or so days for a payout isn't an option for you, try signing up for Katy's studio. They offer daily pay for indiebill.
    -Treat it as a payment processor, not a cam or members site.
    -If you're worried about them distributing your content, maybe refer to point 2. Offer skype shows, snapchat, accept tributes, ect.
    -If you still want to use their service for distribution but are worried about having your content stolen, perhaps use it as a payment method and provide a projectmaenad or crowdfire download link of said content in the post sale description.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruedel View Post
    About payments - I can't say that I receive it late, to be honest, we don't talk with Gerald about specific payout date. I just mind that money will be after 7-10 days after payperiod and don't worry about it. Also, we have tried 3 different payout methods with Gerald, before we found good one.
    About updates and correcting our sites - auto-update future running now on my site in test mode and it works good, all changes that I make on my payment pages immedently appears on my site. I am sure, that IB deploy this future for all other sites when it will be tested succesfully.

Anyway, if we are working on startup project we will have some issues with it. We must be more tolerate with it.
    When it comes to my business and my revenue, I don't have to tolerate anything. Even if it new and a start up.

It took them OVER 6 weeks to fix my skype chat button. That is a huge frustration. Clients want to talk to you NOW when they want a show. I don't do shows with out first speaking to clients and laying out ground rules.

My email was incorrect on the site. How many people tried to email and it went to a dead email?

Yes, IB offers 5% more payout than CMD. But you can link to CMD as a payment processor. I would rather give Mark 5% more, have reliable payouts, always on time or early. And if there is ever a question, he is a skype message away. I most certainly do NOT live hand to mouth, but I want reliability and a proven track record.

So now, i went with a site that I can update and control as I see fit, should be up by the end of the week and linked to CMD as a payment processor.

and yes they may put it in their TOS to "cover" themselves but I don't want that risk. I hope you girls have luck with Indie Bill and it suits your needs. I did not suit my needs. Since I am pulling several K a month in income, i want reliability and control. Anyway, hope it works for yall

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Ruedel View Post

Hi there the feature that you're testing out right now does it look like this http://camgirl.xniteproductions.com/cb-profiler/ I'm curious if its the camgirl bio editor guys that they're teaming up with. I'm nosey so...

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I have my own site and link to the payment pages from my site. I like having more control so I never went the build a site option. What I have found is that I convert better directly from social media when I put the actual getindiebill page link on twitter & instagram. Its less clicking around for them especially when on mobile. My site is still great for organic traffic and other services. But essentially you don't really need a website if you sign up with IndieBill due to the payment pages. However as a long term performer it would be risky to not have a website I think.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast