Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: INDIEBILL - Process payments easily, earn 85% without chargebacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Default Re: INDIEBILL - Process payments easily, earn 85% without chargebacks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Hi there the feature that you're testing out right now does it look like this http://camgirl.xniteproductions.com/cb-profiler/ I'm curious if its the camgirl bio editor guys that they're teaming up with. I'm nosey so...
    Don't know what is your link)
    I have my own site based on IB which was updated by Gerald manually and it takes about week sometimes to add new clips on my site. Now testing auto update, my clips appears on site automaticly, when I create new payment page on IB .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruedel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 2,444 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Ruedel View Post
    Don't know what is your link)
    I have my own site based on IB which was updated by Gerald manually and it takes about week sometimes to add new clips on my site. Now testing auto update, my clips appears on site automaticly, when I create new payment page on IB .
    So its not the same as I thought. Thank you
    #LETSHITGO2017

Thanks
    Thanked 6,028 Times in 2,264 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

^^ same. I went back to wordpress for the organic SEO from blogging. But my entire store and video sales are with indiebill and I can't wait to see what other options they roll out next!
    Websites & payment for camgirls

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Glad to know people follow my posts. And it seems that girls who don't make it on CMD sometimes hate on the ones that do.

Back to Indie Bill. I am switching over to a WP site where I have control. And waiting 7 to 10 is an option for payment. I don't live hand to mouth. But when the admin doesn't even tell you he is going to be late, doesn't respond to your inquiries, that is troublesome.

Hope you have a lot of luck with IndieBill

Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 2,444 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by KLttyKat View Post
    Glad to know people follow my posts. And it seems that girls who don't make it on CMD sometimes hate on the ones that do.

Back to Indie Bill. I am switching over to a WP site where I have control. And waiting 7 to 10 is an option for payment. I don't live hand to mouth. But when the admin doesn't even tell you he is going to be late, doesn't respond to your inquiries, that is troublesome.

Hope you have a lot of luck with IndieBill
    I thought you were done based on your last post? Im all for people coming here to post about less than favorable experiences about companies because having different viewpoints makes things more genuine. Its perfectly okay. But please don't patronize the other members of this community because they don't have the same point of view. Assuming that because someone isn't a supporter of CMD has nothing to do with the success of those who choose to work the site and do well. That's so petty and not what anyone here is trying to do. Now whats disingenuous is to go on and on about CMD here in this thread. Please stop using SW as a way to flame people and or services. I too am familiar with you post history. Time will tell if Indiebill makes it and continues to thrive. But for now this is a support thread and you have shared your experiences. So before this turns into another thread that needs to be cleaned up so that people can stay on track I'd like it if you could move along now.
    #LETSHITGO2017

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Just because someone doesn't do great on CMD doesn't mean they hate on those who do. I'm happy when other ladies do well regardless of what site that happens to be on. I personally do shows with guys who find me on CMD and yes I do ask however I don't refer new clients there because A. Why would I take 75% when I can get 85% on LCMS & B. When I started I had a guy be rude and abusive towards me and when I asked for him to be put on the bad clients list he flat out told me no because he had spent money on the site.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,028 Times in 2,264 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Also where did any of us say we don't do well on CMD?
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 333 Posts

Has IB started reoccurring payments yet?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello everyone,

It is a long time I haven't posted in there and I would like to give you all an update about we rolled out recently as well as answering the questions above.

First, I'd like to clarify the issues pointed out by KLttyKat above. She's right, there have been a few weeks in December where I haven't handled everything as well as we used to over the past months. It's our first company and the workload that came with the year ending got things a bit hectic for some time, it resulted in important delays on some tasks that we're handling manually, especially site updates.

It's been disappointing for some of the people working with us, understandably so.

This is my bad, and I'm terribly sorry for it. Thank you very much phat, susie, ruedel, caramel and all other who've been posting great stuff about us <3

Building sites is always something we wanted to do, that's why we've bootstrapped the activity manually so we can learn what you models & content producers need. We've learned a lot, regrettably with quite some mistakes along the way, and we've actually pretty much stopped building free websites for now as we were unhappy of the quality of service we could deliver manually (it is too time consuming, and our margin is too low to handle this for free while relying on sales only).

However, looking forward to 2017, we will be offering a tool to build and operate websites selling with IndieBill

About the terms:

IndieBill's terms does look like we're having a lot of rights over your content at first sight, but please do note that - as indicated in the terms - this is for the limited purpose of operating IndieBill and we dot not use your content in any way that you are not aware of.

The rights you grant us may also be stopped at any time, without asking our consent.

We do not share your content online, nor monetise it in any way besides delivering it to your customers after they've purchased through IndieBill. We've only put a rather broad license so that it gives us leeway when building, so that we do not need to think every time we roll out a new feature "is that OK with the current license terms?" and get to edit it. Please note that we have the same license as Snapchat pretty much.

Receiving Tips & Tributes:

We've recently added a new type of payment page making it much to easier to accept donations / tips from your fans. Here is an example page if you like to have a look: https://www.getindiebill.com/beta/sell/tributes

Tribute pages are also displayed on your public listing, right at the top : https://www.getindiebill.com/store/list/IndieBill_Demo

Auto-updates:

As Ruedel pointed it out, we very recently released a feature which allows you to update on your own the list of content you sell on a site / webpage built by us.

We're currently switching over to this system the existing websites and this is part of our continued efforts to offer you a great Indie store to bring your customers to. This feature is the base for us to build a more complete website builder as well.

@Erika_Xstacy: No we haven't added recurring payments yet sorry, no idea when that will be.

@phatGirlDynamite: I know a bit the guy who is building the live editor for MFC / CB bios, but we're not teaming up with them on it. I think it is a pretty cool project though and wish them luck

If I missed out your question, please let me know and I'll get you an answer shortly

I wish you all a great day,
    Gérald
    IndieBill - Payment processing for indie cam models & adult performers
    We payout 85%, protect you from chargebacks and automatically deliver sold contents to your customers.

With IndieBill, it is easy to sell and accept credit card payments. Checkout our demo pages : Snapchat / Skype Shows / Content / Tips & Tributes.
    We also offer you a minimalist yet very effective store : www.getindiebill.com/store/list/IndieBill_Demo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IndieBill For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234